Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman on July 20  (Read 16277 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:44:05 PM

Yesterday Thurman made a statement on the PPV subscription. He was saying that 1 million PPV buys may be possible, which will bring somewhere around $75 million to $80 million in revenue. I am not sure about it. Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner reported only 400,000 PPV sales. I expect the figure to remain somewhere around that.
What would be the reason why this fight between Manny Pacquiao and Keith Thurman will reach 1 million PPV? As you've said Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner reported only reached 400,000 PPV sales and that fight was also promoted heavily by Floyd Mayweather. Half a million maybe but for it to reach 1 million, I don't think so. He is just trying to sell the fight which is understandable.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:20:23 AM

Another boxing game to be bet on. Lol. I will not miss this big event. Though Keith Turman seems very much confident that he'll gonna win and always saying a lot of smacks to Pacquiao but I always trust Manny Pacquiao's skills no matter what. It makes it more challenging for Manny and makes that shit talking by Turman be his motivation instead.
This boxing fight will gonna be interesting. Despite of the age gap, Turman being 10years younger to Pacquiao but she doesn't matter. Can't really wait to watch this boxing match!
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:59:38 AM

It will be a very sad ending if Pacman losses especially by knockout. Imagine an 8 division legend being disrespected and gets knockout again.

Consequences on still fighting past his prime. Pacman is old and needs to retire. His team sorrounding him are all about money. Only Freddie Roach is concerned.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:09:47 AM

Another boxing game to be bet on. Lol. I will not miss this big event. Though Keith Turman seems very much confident that he'll gonna win and always saying a lot of smacks to Pacquiao but I always trust Manny Pacquiao's skills no matter what. It makes it more challenging for Manny and makes that shit talking by Turman be his motivation instead.
This boxing fight will gonna be interesting. Despite of the age gap, Turman being 10years younger to Pacquiao but she doesn't matter. Can't really wait to watch this boxing match!
Pacman always love's being the underdog, the age gap have impact as it's really affects the movements of the fighters, like you, I do also thinks that
this advantage will give Pacman some adjustment to play smarter than trying to be more aggressive, he'll going to use his experienced to survive this
match and try any chances that he'd got to win over this young Thurman.

Still have enough time to start increasing / boosting his resistance, training and dedications as we all knew how Pacman fights.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:21:10 AM

I would also put my money to Pacman with this odds, it's nice to bet on the underdog which has a lot of experience and a Legend. 
This is also on my mind since they have 10 years gapped on age but for what I believe, the older, the tougher Grin.
And also on my mind is, like what happened to the lost of Pacquiao to Mayweather, Mayweather still 0 losses and Keith Thurman still 0 losses.
Maybe history repeats itself? Recent 0 losses enemy of Pacquiao seems tough especially Mayweather.

What's the previous odds though, mate?
I can't remember the exact but I am sure that Manny Pacquiao still above 2.xx odds.

cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:58:17 PM

It will be a very sad ending if Pacman losses especially by knockout. Imagine an 8 division legend being disrespected and gets knockout again.

Consequences on still fighting past his prime. Pacman is old and needs to retire. His team sorrounding him are all about money. Only Freddie Roach is concerned.

I get it. Thats also something to consider now that Pacman isn't as young as he was back 2001 when he was knocking the big Mexican names. This 2019, If there is something to do he should just focus more on his political career and be a beer promoter like he was with the famous San Miguel Beer in the Philippines. Retiring with a shameful loss doesn't look good for his career.  Grin  Wish he won though.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:54:38 PM

Yesterday Thurman made a statement on the PPV subscription. He was saying that 1 million PPV buys may be possible, which will bring somewhere around $75 million to $80 million in revenue. I am not sure about it. Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner reported only 400,000 PPV sales. I expect the figure to remain somewhere around that.
Maybe it would be on those range but im pretty sure it would be higher than 400k PPV Sales.The day before on their fight is fast approaching and im surprised that pacquiao
is the slight underdog here basing on Bookies odds.

Pacquiao vs Broner collected $30 million in PPV and around $6 million in gate collections. I am sure that the figures will be higher for Pacquiao vs Thurman. But I am pessimistic about the 1 million PPV claim. This fight is not that big to net a 1 million PPV. It is something that only Floyd Mayweather or Canelo Alvarez will be able to do.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:58:48 PM

Since I am a Filipino then I wish to win Manny in this match. However, I do not know when Manny will retire. He is already a rich man and even he lose in a game, he still have money. I bet for Manny because I think he would never stop until he gets the rematch in Floyd. So, it would be a tough fight for them on July 2019. Lets get it on!
Somehow i also think that he really wants a rematch against Floyd Mayweather that's why it's like he's fighting everything on each way to reach that goal. Cheesy Or maybe he just likes to fight since it is his passion since he was young before. I'm still waiting and wondering about his retirement, though he doesn't look too old though and still has the speed and power. This fight of him might be controversial again if there is something wrong happen inside the ring.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:01:59 PM

Somehow i also think that he really wants a rematch against Floyd Mayweather that's why it's like he's fighting everything on each way to reach that goal. Cheesy Or maybe he just likes to fight since it is his passion since he was young before. I'm still waiting and wondering about his retirement, though he doesn't look too old though and still has the speed and power. This fight of him might be controversial again if there is something wrong happen inside the ring.
He is really open to fighting anyone big really, that's why he immediately accepted a fight against Thurman as its one of the biggest names that challenge him even on a short notice. Based from what I have seen he is also wanting to have a rematch against Jeff Horn as for me its really a controversial win for Horn who even the ref talk to his corner warning him to show something in the match but at the end Manny still loses the fight. But Floyd will be his biggest rematch fight if this happens and I think fans wants to see this before he retires.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:47:51 PM

This is boxing and you may never know what will be the result of it. The greatest shall remain standing on the ring but it won't be a disrespect if he gets knockout.

He's old but he still has the fire base on his statements and I don't think after this game he will tell the world that he's ready to retire. Anyway some Pacman news, he's 2nd with the highest net worth in the senate.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:59:04 PM

This is boxing and you may never know what will be the result of it. The greatest shall remain standing on the ring but it won't be a disrespect if he gets knockout.

He's old but he still has the fire base on his statements and I don't think after this game he will tell the world that he's ready to retire. Anyway some Pacman news, he's 2nd with the highest net worth in the senate.
Pacquiao have that advantage over Thurman, it couldn't be easy for a veteran boxer to give up easily for this young and aggressive fighter. But looking into Thurman's fight, it seems to be impossible to knockout Pacquiao and win the title. This game will be preferable into another win of Manny Pacqiao.

BTW, boxing is a some kind of business and there is a big money from it. Maybe this is not the last box for Manny.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:22:05 PM

He is really open to fighting anyone big really, that's why he immediately accepted a fight against Thurman as its one of the biggest names that challenge him even on a short notice. Based from what I have seen he is also wanting to have a rematch against Jeff Horn as for me its really a controversial win for Horn who even the ref talk to his corner warning him to show something in the match but at the end Manny still loses the fight. But Floyd will be his biggest rematch fight if this happens and I think fans wants to see this before he retires.
Well, i guess this is the result of his previous matches and everyone really likes to test his speed and power. Most of these fighters never attain what Pacman did in his entire career and i guess they envy on that. But then again i really hate it if the there is a manipulation inside the ring even though the people know exactly what is happening. We still can't make the final decision and we have to respect that. Undecided

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:48:59 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 12:11:34 AM by ityandsyn

Pacquiao have that advantage over Thurman, it couldn't be easy for a veteran boxer to give up easily for this young and aggressive fighter. But looking into Thurman's fight, it seems to be impossible to knockout Pacquiao and win the title. This game will be preferable into another win of Manny Pacqiao.

BTW, boxing is a some kind of business and there is a big money from it. Maybe this is not the last box for Manny.

Every last fight is always the deciding factor for Manny if he will need to retire or not because of his age and for this time if he will caught and knockout by Keith which is not impossible then that's it and need to hang-up his gloves and Keith will be face Mayweather but if Manny  win either a knockout or a decision , I don't think If Floyd will fight against Him . I haven't seen any advantage between the two since they are almost the same height .

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:59:17 PM

Since I am a Filipino then I wish to win Manny in this match. However, I do not know when Manny will retire. He is already a rich man and even he lose in a game, he still have money. I bet for Manny because I think he would never stop until he gets the rematch in Floyd. So, it would be a tough fight for them on July 2019. Lets get it on!
The stats of Keith is great having 0 losses on his record but considering the experience of Manny, he really have the advantage on this fight. Manny will win the fight, age doesn’t matter in this fight, and the retirement of Manny will happen soon for now let’t enjoy watchig this fight because its going to be a boxer to boxer fight.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:33:15 AM

This is going to be a great fight, people are always predicting about Manny's last fights where he will be beaten badly, but I don't think this is going to be the fight, I have seen both of their last fights and it seems Manny has the edge compare to Thurman who has poor showing in his last two fights compared to Manny's last two fights.

sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:43:01 AM

The sentiment of everybody is different from each other, some are favoring to Thurman whilst other are into Pacquiao. Honestly, I'd like to see Pacquiao win this game.

Before he retires, I'd like to watch him win more before leaving the industry and focuses into his political or preaching career. Whatever path he choses, I'll support him.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:43:10 PM

This is going to be a great fight, people are always predicting about Manny's last fights where he will be beaten badly, but I don't think this is going to be the fight, I have seen both of their last fights and it seems Manny has the edge compare to Thurman who has poor showing in his last two fights compared to Manny's last two fights.

Thurman's last couple of fights were not that bad, but it is true that he couldn't manage KOs. But even then, he seems to be on top form right now, when compared to Pacquiao who is busy with activities outside the ring. But right now everything looks unpredictable. I wouldn't be too surprised in case Manny gets a KO over Thurman on July 20.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2856
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:40:35 PM

Thurman's last couple of fights were not that bad, but it is true that he couldn't manage KOs. But even then, he seems to be on top form right now, when compared to Pacquiao who is busy with activities outside the ring. But right now everything looks unpredictable. I wouldn't be too surprised in case Manny gets a KO over Thurman on July 20.

Couldnt manage KO's?

Out of this stats does proves out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:58:24 PM

Keith Thurman is really trying to sell the fight very hard,  Grin. Not possible though, remember that he was absent in the right for more than a year and his comeback fight didn't bring hype on him. So I doubt that 1 million PPV is in the discussion here. I would be surprised if it even hit half-a-mil, to be honest, although Thurman is a good fighter, he is not a house hold name fighter. So I would agree that the would be around that vicinity of the Broner fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:26:39 PM

I heard Keith Thurman no loses since they started in boxing maybe he first time to lose when Manny Pacman Pacquiao even Keith Thurman is younger than Manny it is not hindrance to win Manny to this battle. I can't wait July 20 so we will know who gonna win between those two amazing boxer in the world. But my vote is Manny Pacquiao because he is Filipino.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: