Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCONTINUED] cryp.today Mining revenue stats Scrypt Scrypt-N X11 X13  (Read 144221 times)
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:05:27 PM

How do you reference the tradmybit-N hasing power? Did you normalise it?
i.e. if I have a 5Mh Scrypt rig pushing 2.5Mh in Scrypt-N, do I have to multiply the figure on the chart by 2.5 or 5?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 04:27:38 PM

How do you reference the tradmybit-N hasing power? Did you normalise it?
i.e. if I have a 5Mh Scrypt rig pushing 2.5Mh in Scrypt-N, do I have to multiply the figure on the chart by 2.5 or 5?

Multiply it by 5. It's shown in "scrypt equivalent" MH/s so that it could be compared to other pools.
Trestle

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Rockem Sockem

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:15:13 PM

Suchmoon,

When you say private p2p pool are you hosting it locally? just curious.

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?rfid=2539 - Leash the Hash power you need to dominate coins.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:20:29 PM

Suchmoon,

When you say private p2p pool are you hosting it locally? just curious.

Yes, I'm hosting my own node. It sits behind a firewall with no public access, thus "private".
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:19:39 PM

I have removed Middlecoin (it will remain on the spreadsheet for a while) and added GHash.io multipool beta.
Shastada

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:32:09 PM

I have removed Middlecoin (it will remain on the spreadsheet for a while) and added GHash.io multipool beta.

What coins do you have selected on the GHash.io multipool? All of them? Autoconvert to BTC? Lots of options there, just wondering what you're base lining with.

They added a bunch of coins this morning, but then just recently removed NET despite mining it most of the morning. So it seems to be a little erratic right now so I keep checking every couple hours to see if they add more coins (since they aren't automatically selected).

I'm averaging .0063 BTC/MHash/day so far today, not sure if that will keep up.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:36:11 PM

What coins do you have selected on the GHash.io multipool? All of them? Autoconvert to BTC? Lots of options there, just wondering what you're base lining with.

They added a bunch of coins this morning, but then just recently removed NET despite mining it most of the morning. So it seems to be a little erratic right now so I keep checking every couple hours to see if they add more coins (since they aren't automatically selected).

I have all coins selected, auto converting to BTC. It selected new coins automatically for me, not sure why it didn't for you.
Shastada

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:15:19 PM

I have all coins selected, auto converting to BTC. It selected new coins automatically for me, not sure why it didn't for you.

Maybe thats why its a Beta? LOL
cokeman0

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:54:28 PM

What about: http://coinfu.io/, looking good on poolpicker.eu
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:58:12 PM

What about: http://coinfu.io/, looking good on poolpicker.eu

If they can keep it running for more than a few days at a time I will look into it Smiley
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:52:16 AM

I know this is not the thread for it but could someone explain why Leasing your Rig is making better money then mining?   Whats the catch?    Why would someone want to lease my rig for 0.006 and then they make 0.004.. They are then making net -0.002???    Is it mainly people that live in places where electricity is so High they want to lease?

zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:54:29 AM

I know this is not the thread for it but could someone explain why Leasing your Rig is making better money then mining?   Whats the catch?    Why would someone want to lease my rig for 0.006 and then they make 0.004.. They are then making net -0.002???    Is it mainly people that live in places where electricity is so High they want to lease?

It's called mining for speculation. People that hold coins. Stuff like that. Rent a killer rig for a coin launch, rack up a bunch of coins.
JHammer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:04:06 AM

It's called mining for speculation. People that hold coins. Stuff like that. Rent a killer rig for a coin launch, rack up a bunch of coins.

Thanks..

jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:01:45 AM

Hmmm.... Anyone else seeing the GHash.io Multipool beta message with Cyrillic?
It says: Pool fee is 0% ! Чecтнo кopмлю кoтa, пoливaю кaктyc

Which means in Russian: Pool fee is 0%! Honestly I feed the cat, water the cactus

Is this a sign that they just got compromised by Russian hackers using the Heartbleed OpenSSL exploit???

zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:02:21 AM

i see you tried TMB's scrypt N multi... have you tried the regular scrypt multi yet ?

a couple of months back i did a test similar to yours, though not nearly as thorough or "scientific"... basically i have a couple of rigs that are completely identical... same mobos, cpu's and ram, and same exact number/brand of cards attached with the same exact risers etc, etc, etc... basically, the two rigs are identical in every way...

i couldn't do all the pools at once, since i only have those two rigs, so i did two at a time for a few days at a time, and then compared results... like i said - not very scientific...

in my testing, the TMB multi consistently brought in better returns then any other multipool i tried, often by a long shot... i was so happy with the results, that i settled on TMB and have been with them since, never looking back...

TMB also has some other advantages that often do not necessarily reflect in stats... the pool owner/operator purposely limits the number of signups, this keeps the hash rate under control... this allows him to provide a more "boutique" and personal customer service, and allows the pool to dip into smaller coins that would be absolutely destroyed by the 20+mh that something like clever or waffle bring... plus, they do a great job of finding newer coins that are profitable, and not mined (and raped) by other multi's...

when the whole cryptorush fiasco happened, the pool owner instantly paid everyone out out of his own pocket without any hesitation - a class act...

take a look at them, if you haven't already... i'm curious to see how they compare to the rest... i know the n multi hasn't been doing great lately, but the scrypt multi has been solid, and i believe more profitable then the pools you have listed...
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:04:33 AM

Which means in Russian: Pool fee is 0%! Honestly I feed the cat, water the cactus

Is this a sign that they just got compromised by Russian hackers using the Heartbleed OpenSSL exploit???

i think all it means is that they have a bored russian developer with a quirky sense of humor Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:57:38 AM

It's lyrics from a song by Russian band Бyмбoкc and it's not the first time it's happening.

Heartbleed exploit allows to read server's memory, it's not something you could use to deface a website, not without some luck and serious effort anyway. I doubt that whoever would be capable of that would use it for showing off their favorite pop song.

i think all it means is that they have a bored russian developer with a quirky sense of humor Smiley

That's probably more likely  Grin
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 04:11:43 AM

People who rent rigs most likely are NOT using my charts to decide where to mine Smiley. They have short term opportunities that don't justify investing in their own hardware, but may be profitable over the next few hours or days.
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:31:05 AM

It's lyrics from a song by Russian band Бyмбoкc and it's not the first time it's happening.

Heartbleed exploit allows to read server's memory, it's not something you could use to deface a website, not without some luck and serious effort anyway. I doubt that whoever would be capable of that would use it for showing off their favorite pop song.

That's probably more likely  Grin

Sorry for the panic alarm... Wink

Apparently it was a bored Ukrainian programmer.  Unfortunate timing though.

dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:17:06 PM

Ghash.io multipool is pretty bad so far. Mined for 12 hours on a ~1.15 MH/S rig and got 0.0017 BTC. There was something wrong with LOT, maybe that's why.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: