Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:35:07 AM

There are a lot of projects out there which has the same concept or blueprint: crypto banking, wallets and crypto exchange, so what is your edge against them and how unique is pointpay?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 12:18:19 PM

There are a lot of projects out there which has the same concept or blueprint: crypto banking, wallets and crypto exchange, so what is your edge against them and how unique is pointpay?

There used to be a few projects, but no one achieved the setted goals. We are working on the development of PointPay Crypto Bank with a seamless crypto and fiat integration with instantaneous transfers worldwide; PointPay Crypto Exchange with a stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends to PXP token holders; and PointPay Crypto Wallet with a cutting-edge payment code ID labels along with simplified payment verification technology. That makes PointPay's approach truly unique.  

Yes, what kind of partners do you plan to connect?

See here.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:51:13 PM

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:08:21 AM

Daily crypto back to PXP holders
Is your goal as I wrote bold above an incentive for token holders, and how much you offer to users of PXP holders, what type of crypto will you give.

Hello!

Crypto back will be implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange platform by providing PXP token holders stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends. This is based on the proportional system: the more tokens the user has, the more percentage he will get from the system fee (how much exactly it will be - is still a matter of discussion).

The algorithm will take a snapshot of users' accounts and calculate their income. The goal of this is to make a store of value from the PXP token.

As for the type of crypto - we are thinking over it and going to choose one of the most liquid asset (BTC or USDT).     
Ok, I hope the staking system will also be able to increase the PXP value, but on the one hand it will reduce liquidity because if it works it will do more staking. But hopefully this liquidity token can soar
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:06:52 PM

I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:23:45 AM

Any major partnership news yet? If there are any will it be pointing towards the direction of development or marketing? I haven't seen any big names yet.
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 11:10:37 AM

Any major partnership news yet? If there are any will it be pointing towards the direction of development or marketing? I haven't seen any big names yet.

One more mass media partner has appeared! Yesterday the PointPay Team had a constructive talk with CoinSchedule.  Kindly spend a few minutes to read the article, please. Thank you!

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:21:16 PM

One more mass media partner has appeared! Yesterday the PointPay Team had a constructive talk with CoinSchedule.  Kindly spend a few minutes to read the article, please. Thank you!

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for the info. Will definitely check out the article. Hope you will have more big partnership news.
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:50:24 PM

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for the info. Will definitely check out the article. Hope you will have more big partnership news.

I don't think it's that interesting. If it was some technical partner that's providing, say, know-you-client services to the project or a large liquidity provider, it would be much more touching to the public as a whole and to a project in particular.   
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

I don't think it's that interesting. If it was some technical partner that's providing, say, know-you-client services to the project or a large liquidity provider, it would be much more touching to the public as a whole and to a project in particular.   
It might not be interesting to you bud but to some people it is. It's a start. More partnerships will come. So what do you expect? Its a start-up company trying to get funding and raise a budget for development of a platform so that means they are still not known to other companies or possible partners. I guess once more development news from pointpay comes in then, partners will be lining up.
VMC.AI

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

Love the project! and the news app
bounty.cvn

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:09:34 AM

BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED BANK is not a new idea until the present time. But I can see that in this project, there is a clear development strategy, Team is very strong with more than 20 members and experienced advisors. So I believe the project will be very successful and I will support you.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:26:08 PM

BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED BANK is not a new idea until the present time. But I can see that in this project, there is a clear development strategy, Team is very strong with more than 20 members and experienced advisors. So I believe the project will be very successful and I will support you.

The problem is that all team member are not verified, I saw a lot of projects with a large team and then it was a scam project, I'm not saying that this is it, I'm interested in the bounty but today if you don't have the right guarantees you risk doing bounty in vain
LightSide

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:07:33 PM

POINTPAY BOUNTY OPEN! ALL WELCOME!! Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151668.msg51377181#msg51377181
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:31:49 PM

The problem is that all team member are not verified, I saw a lot of projects with a large team and then it was a scam project, I'm not saying that this is it, I'm interested in the bounty but today if you don't have the right guarantees you risk doing bounty in vain

Kindly let us know, please, what kind of verification you are expecting from us and how the Team can verify its members. We would like to stay open to the commnuity.

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:41:54 PM

Kindly let us know, please, what kind of verification you are expecting from us and how the Team can verify its members. We would like to stay open to the commnuity.

May i ask you one question, i like your project and i am thinking to join your bounty , but you know today is very hard, many time you get fraud from scam project. Why you are doing a normal ico and not an IEO and how much you you raise in a private sale? thanks
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 11:45:47 AM

May i ask you one question, i like your project and i am thinking to join your bounty , but you know today is very hard, many time you get fraud from scam project. Why you are doing a normal ico and not an IEO and how much you you raise in a private sale? thanks

As you correctly mentioned, today is both quite hard to choose a trustworthy project for taking part in its bounty, and hard for the project, in turn, to enter the IEO due to high exchange fees. That is why we are conducting ICO first to be able to pay to the exchange platform for the Round 1.

For the year of Company existence and precise and coordinated teamwork, we managed to deliver the following MVPs: PointPay Crypto Exchange, PointPay Crypto Wallet, PointPay Crypto Bank, Apple News App and Android News App. We released the Technical Paper, explaining the PointPay approach from technical perspective. All this was done thanks to the Roadshows and the private funds that we received from private investors during a large amount of blockchain conferences where the PointPay Team was an active participant. Now we are conducting a Public Round.

Work on the distinctive features that we declared in the Roadmap is pricy. We need further financing for the IEO and product development.          

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:29:58 PM

I noticed that in funds allocation, development has the highiest percentage which is 42% but you still have reserves (5%) which will still be focused on development. Isn't that too much? Can you guys be more specific where these reserves will be allocated? What situations will the reserves be used?
PointPay.io Support Team

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:43:11 PM

Dear Colleagues and Investors,

Does anyone have any comments or questions regarding the project, white paper or technical paper?  Smiley
PointPay.io Support Team

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

Dear Rollddice1983,

As far as I know, the reserves will be used for Licensing and Crypto Bank Development. In addition, initially they will be used as Crypto Bank reserves. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: