Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:19:39 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 05:51:04 AM by ahmadakbari

Do you have any competitors?
I admire you have launched IEO, because ICO is more risky for me and as for IEO there are 100% chances for listing on exchange, so that's why I prefer it
Yes, the token will be likely listed on the exchange that has gotten money from the team and is now conducting the IEO. But there is no guarantee that the token will have value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 03:43:32 PM

30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Round 1 is now live. There will be two other rounds.
Good to know that. I think 1 million will be easily achieved. That isn't big amount for project with ready product and probably it will be filled within some minutes

As I said, reaching 1 million dollar is not diffcult but as not easy as you think. The IEO is now live and if they were able to reach the soft cap within only some minutes, now they wouldn't be silent about the money raised.

Thank you for your question! The IEO hasn't started yet. It is taking place on August, 1st, at 16.00 UTC.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
ArbuZZ

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

I admire you have launched IEO, because ICO is more risky for me and as for IEO there are 100% chances for listing on exchange, so that's why I prefer it

Yes, the token will be likely listed on the exchange that has gotten money from the team and is now conducting the IEO. But there is no guarantee that the token will have value.

Why? how possible without value? poeple want buy tokens. ok, time show what happen
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:49:46 PM

WOW!! You have working product.
That is really cool. I don't invest money in those IEOs without any basement behind their website and you have different products!

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:40:46 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 05:51:29 AM by ahmadakbari

Why? how possible without value? poeple want buy tokens. ok, time show what happen
I was not blaming Pointpay. I was talking generally. I meant conducting an IEO instead of ICO does not guarantee the project and after being listed on exchanges, the value of the token depends on developments of the project. Being listed on the exchange just after the IEO is not enough.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:51:03 PM

That is really cool. I don't invest money in those IEOs without any basement behind their website and you have different products!
I advise you to try to use the wallet. I downloaded it and now I use it with pleasure.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:48:56 AM

I was not blaming Pointpay. I was talking generally. I meant conducting an IEO instead of ICO does not guarantee the project and after being listed on exchanges, the value of the token depends on developments of the project. Being listed on the exchange just after the IEO is not enough.

But at least after they are listed on the stock exchange, it will affect the development of the project, so it's good to immediately register on the stock exchange so that people see it.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:45:59 AM

I disagree that it will depend on the developments. There were a lot of very projects which focused on the development of their platform but did not get listed in any exchange so it apparently became useless. Doing the IEO and being listed in exchange is very important because this will jump-start the value of the token. Development news and updates may help increase the value at a later stage.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:38:36 AM

With IEO a lot of investors gained a lot , so I assume you guys will make a decent profit for investors. Hope there will be market making once IEO is finished and token won't fall

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:49:01 AM

IEO is the way to go, not just for pointpay but start-ups in general. It will be an edge for projects if they get listed in the IEO of a famous exchange. Such situation as Pointpay being listed in VINDAX.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:58:52 AM

IEO is the way to go, not just for pointpay but start-ups in general. It will be an edge for projects if they get listed in the IEO of a famous exchange. Such situation as Pointpay being listed in VINDAX.

Since you are very supportive about pointpay proceeding with IEO in Vindax, have you guys though about what will happen with the current market situation?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:50:00 PM

With IEO a lot of investors gained a lot , so I assume you guys will make a decent profit for investors. Hope there will be market making once IEO is finished and token won't fall
Should not. They have enough time on the cryptocurrency market and know what to do in such cases if the token starts to fall.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:00:36 PM

Should not. They have enough time on the cryptocurrency market and know what to do in such cases if the token starts to fall.
That's it. You know, crypto currency market can easily affect price after listing IEO project.
You have to accept risks, because without it there is no profit. Small projects like this can outperform market

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

Now is beta testing the exchange. Who can tell how the work goes?
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:19:36 PM

Do you plan create App for iOS and Android? many people use smartphone for trading

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:28:19 PM

I agree with you. The project needs to be a real application at the world. Not only a heavy idea. The idea behind PXP token is interesting and it will be used to connect all ecossystem. Cool.
ArbuZZ

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:40:36 PM

I agree with you. The project needs to be a real application at the world. Not only a heavy idea. The idea behind PXP token is interesting and it will be used to connect all ecossystem. Cool.

yeh, ecosystem is difficult. real application is exchange today/ imho need low fees and commission
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 05:14:56 PM

Do you plan create App for iOS and Android? many people use smartphone for trading

Absolutely! For now, we have released mobile news application for Android and iOS. Trading applications are developing and will be released a bit later. Stay tuned to the updates.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 05:33:06 PM

Do you consider crypterium as a competitors? As far as I know they have similar structure as you, they have released card, apps, develop banking ecosystem and so on.
Will you compete or cooperate with them?

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:53:15 PM

Do you consider crypterium as a competitors? As far as I know they have similar structure as you, they have released card, apps, develop banking ecosystem and so on.
Will you compete or cooperate with them?
Good question. Since most of these projects are afraid of competition. And here it is interesting to hear the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: