Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:27:04 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 12:58:28 PM by MarcusA

been going through some of the ico listings and couldnt help but notice many positive reviews of PointPay. Makes a lot of sense since they are very transparent with their work and their cs is very helpful, ofc also some not so nice reviews but seems irrelevant since its not backed by anything really... idk so far I trust the project will do amazing  Cool

In fairness, it should be noted that there is plenty of bad reviews, too - although I didn't go into details but just skimmed through Google issuance.

I did the same thing out of curiosity and you know I came across a curious thing (I apologize for tautology). It's true that there are many negative reviews but when I dug deeper I saw that they were mostly written by some Pakistanis from whom it was the first and the last review; moreover - they don't provide any details and I doubt very much that they were PointPay customers. Looks like a planned action to defame the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beann

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 08:28:13 AM

been going through some of the ico listings and couldnt help but notice many positive reviews of PointPay. Makes a lot of sense since they are very transparent with their work and their cs is very helpful, ofc also some not so nice reviews but seems irrelevant since its not backed by anything really... idk so far I trust the project will do amazing  Cool

In fairness, it should be noted that there is plenty of bad reviews, too - although I didn't go into details but just skimmed through Google issuance.

I did the same thing out of curiosity and you know I came across a curious thing (I apologize for tautology). It's true that there are many negative reviews but when I dug deeper I saw that they were mostly written by some Pakistanis from whom it was the first and the last review; moreover - they don't provide any details and I doubt very much that they were PointPay customers. Looks like a planned action to defame the project.

well... this does sound a little weird. a lot of similar companies have horrible reviews too.. it really doesnt matter as long as the company reputation os good
Kopiev

Activity: 202
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:25:50 AM

PointPay shared with the community the design of a new landing page, screenshot is attached https://medium.com/@pointpay/new-design-of-pointpay-ecosystem-landing-page-6ef18afd97f7

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 02:46:52 PM

I apologize. Thank you very much for the link. the reward really extended and it has long been in my Ethereum wallet, but $ 1.5 in ETH equivalent is such a small amount that I didn’t even notice it. the equivalent of where ferum is such a small amount that I did not even notice it.

We are pleased to hear you found the reward. Smiley
My friend, I really found what I was looking for, but it did not bring me joy, because this is not a reward, but a real joke. of course the bounty campaign didn't last too long, but $ 1,5 per job is really funny.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Beann

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:26:04 AM

Could you please clarify what sites you're talking about?

There are not many, i think i saw a few on trustpilot but it also seems so sketch,. like any other blockchain based company there is trashed by unsatisfied clients sooo idk if i can trust any of these sites. I think positive reviews are well deserved, im gonna leave one too. The customer support was super helpful the other day, they were patient too and spoke well english lol pretty rare these daysss
candelavan

Activity: 447
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:29:26 AM

Really glad they fixed few issues with bank, it works to the t glad they are making improvements!
MarcusA

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 10:16:43 PM

I apologize. Thank you very much for the link. the reward really extended and it has long been in my Ethereum wallet, but $ 1.5 in ETH equivalent is such a small amount that I didn’t even notice it. the equivalent of where ferum is such a small amount that I did not even notice it.

My friend, I really found what I was looking for, but it did not bring me joy, because this is not a reward, but a real joke. of course the bounty campaign didn't last too long, but $ 1,5 per job is really funny.  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

As far as I know, two percent of the total amount of funds that the project managed to raise during the bounty campaign was paid. It isn't their fault that the bounty campaign didn't bring the expected result. Now it's quite difficult to raise funds because the ICO boom period is long gone.

There are not many, i think i saw a few on trustpilot but it also seems so sketch,. like any other blockchain based company there is trashed by unsatisfied clients sooo idk if i can trust any of these sites. I think positive reviews are well deserved, im gonna leave one too. The customer support was super helpful the other day, they were patient too and spoke well english lol pretty rare these daysss

Yeah, right, trustpilot it was.
Beann

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:39:27 AM

As far as I know, two percent of the total amount of funds that the project managed to raise during the bounty campaign was paid. It isn't their fault that the bounty campaign didn't bring the expected result. Now it's quite difficult to raise funds because the ICO boom period is long gone.

I feel like these is a big difference in the way they work now oppose to like even few months ago.. DRASTIC change in products for sureee so i can kinda see how some people could be frustrated few months back, but lately they only have positive reviews so thats kinda cool
candelavan

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:08:04 AM

I feel like these is a big difference in the way they work now oppose to like even few months ago.. DRASTIC change in products for sureee so i can kinda see how some people could be frustrated few months back, but lately they only have positive reviews so thats kinda cool

yeah for sure these guys are def not playing around, i like what i see
Beann

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:35:24 AM

As far as I remember, it was even about tripling the total amount to be paid so that it was six percent.

Nevertheless, the amounts paid were so small that hardly anyone appreciated it.

If people dont like it they can decide to not participate, everyone is such a cry baby these days

candelavan

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:26:50 AM

As far as I remember, it was even about tripling the total amount to be paid so that it was six percent.

Nevertheless, the amounts paid were so small that hardly anyone appreciated it.

If people dont like it they can decide to not participate, everyone is such a cry baby these days

Bet, i think the majority just like to be upset for no reason. Whatver, i see PointPay is doing a lot of new features which is pretty cool
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 01:51:31 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2023, 12:41:13 PM by miner32342

Dear PointPay community,

We are thrilled to announce that we have launched mobile crypto banking applications for Android and iOS three weeks earlier than we expected. Within this version you can send and receive crypto, earn daily interest with crypto checking ang savings accounts as well as track your payments in the history section.

We will be pleased to get your feedback. It helps us to become better.

Continue working on the second version which will enable our customers to buy and sell crypto with debit and credit cards.

Check our ICO Rating on ICOBench platform.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Beann

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 04:33:50 AM

Dear PointPay community,

We are thrilled to announce that we have launched mobile crypto banking applications for Android and iOS three weeks earlier than we expected. Within this version you can send and receive crypto, earn daily interest with crypto checking ang savings accounts as well as track your payments in the history section.

Continue working on the second version which will enable our customers to buy and sell crypto with debit and credit cards.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Ahhh finally, about to download the app on my iphone, hoping its as good as it sounds
candelavan

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:30:00 AM

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Ahhh finally, about to download the app on my iphone, hoping its as good as it sounds

I got the app, its pretty simple to use and works well which is surprising lol I tried a few transactions for ETH, dont knwo if it works as well for other cryptocurrencies
MarcusA

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:55:30 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

I got the app, its pretty simple to use and works well which is surprising lol I tried a few transactions for ETH, dont knwo if it works as well for other cryptocurrencies

I also liked the new android app: it's very convenient. It should be noted that they spent quite a lot of time developing these two applications.
MarcusA

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 01:13:48 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

I also liked the new android app: it's very convenient. It should be noted that they spent quite a lot of time developing these two applications.

Mobile applications are a must have these days. They had to launch them long ago. Wouldn't say that this is some kind of special achievement.

Of course they are, but better late than never, eh? And besides, doing something is always more difficult than just criticizing, isn't it? Wink
Beann

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 01:39:37 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

Mobile applications are a must have these days. They had to launch them long ago. Wouldn't say that this is some kind of special achievement.

I agree, also its not fully functional ecosystem app just the bank which is kind of upsetting bc I would like to use all products including exhcange but i guess they are still working on that
candelavan

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 08:21:14 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
Smiley

I agree, also its not fully functional ecosystem app just the bank which is kind of upsetting bc I would like to use all products including exhcange but i guess they are still working on that

true that, i was kinda expecting like full pro mode in the app.. its still pretty cool to use
Beann

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:29:47 PM

I heard they are also doing defi very curious to see the option on the app as well
candelavan

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:40:57 PM

I heard they are also doing defi very curious to see the option on the app as well

Heard nothing about it but even a change in the title of the topic hints at this. Wonder what it will look like.

Yeah, same here I've never tried it before so I wonder if doing something like that is legit?? has anyone had experience with defi?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: