Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:34:00 PM

BTC sent for x2 1Th Dragon Miners.  Smiley

Will fill in form on first page now..

Welcome to the Lee group buy Smiley

Do you have an interest in this group buy or somehow connected to the Dragon Miner team?  I had the impression that you were just a customer who purchased the miner when you responded to my inquiry earlier on this thread which I appreciated very much.  With your cheerleading on here and your involvement with the Lee free hosting giveaway on another thread, I can sense that you are more than just a customer.  No offense...just curious.

I think he is Lee's long lost brother.

Sadly to disappoint I am not anything near as cool as a long lost brother Smiley.  I just am a customer who started to help Mr. Lee as 4 hour trial shows. One who currently hears beeps now every 4 hours to change to next member.
thanks a lot notlistsd
as a matter of fact, i become very busy when this business grow up, and make me cannot reply mail and PM as quick as i used to do, so it is a good if someone can help me on this issue, it is not easy to find an employee who know both the english and bitcoin very well locally, then notlisd3d come with his energy and honest.
he help me on the free trial and do a very good job as you can see,
BTW, if anyone feel you can provide some help or some interesting idea on this business, please feel free to contact me, i am ready to build a international team to support this business.  

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:43:19 PM

What is 90m really making in BTC if mining LTC a day?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:08:04 AM

Is that really hard to count? If you connect 90MH/s today to Litecoin network, you will mine 11.7 LTC a day, which is about 119.9 USD a day or 0.27261 BTC. If network diff and LTC ratio will stay as it is, you will see your ROI (from investment 11299$ in 90M miner) after shy of... 3 months. And we know that network diff will don't stop and ROI may take 6 or 10 months or it may never ROI. It's a way better just to buy some Bitcoins or Litecoins and just hold.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:22:52 AM

Is that really hard to count? If you connect 90MH/s today to Litecoin network, you will mine 11.7 LTC a day, which is about 119.9 USD a day or 0.27261 BTC. If network diff and LTC ratio will stay as it is, you will see your ROI (from investment 11299$ in 90M miner) after shy of... 3 months. And we know that network diff will don't stop and ROI may take 6 or 10 months or it may never ROI. It's a way better just to buy some Bitcoins or Litecoins and just hold.

So true, but look how much intrinsic value of showing/telling people your little machine is 'creating' digital money that you can exchange for physical things.  My fav is when btc was over $1000 and swapping for gold coins.  Throw one of those on the desk and their eyes light up.
 Grin  Cheesy Shocked
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:53:40 AM

Keep in mind the costs associated with running it as well. And the fact that Bitcoin can drop in value at any time.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
zulover

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:13:49 AM

Keep in mind the costs associated with running it as well. And the fact that Bitcoin can drop in value at any time.

keep in mind once you by coins, you moneys locked up to hold on to them and you may not have cash for a while. once the machines ROI(which is the difficult bit) it gets you coins for the price of electric+costs only and then, hopefully , still sell the machines at a profit.
ideal scenario.  i have done it that.
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:30:46 AM

keep in mind once you by coins, you moneys locked up to hold on to them and you may not have cash for a while. once the machines ROI(which is the difficult bit) it gets you coins for the price of electric+costs only and then, hopefully , still sell the machines at a profit.
ideal scenario.  i have done it that.

It didn't happen to me with GPU. 5000 usd spent on ltc back in april 2013 would get me 2000 ltc, i only got 250ltc mining.
You have to be first very lucky and made smart calculation to be able to achieve that ideal scenario you pictured.
Note that I put very lucky first before smart.
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:49:37 AM

true, very smart calculations required, machine price delivery time, customs , electricity cost, maintenance and also current btc price, which is making it hard at the moment eith mining. and the machines which you have to buy large  quantity of miners to get a machines with  good price to achieve a 30 t0 70 % margin. or make your own.
bilabonic

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:31:50 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 08:42:18 PM by bilabonic

How do you set miner name and set name on Ghash.io guys Huh

Also where the settings for payouts etc ?

I'm shown connected when i goto the ip of the miner but theres nothing under the BTC section Ghash ??

Cheers

BTC - 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:30:46 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 11:02:14 PM by notlist3d

BTC sent for x2 1Th Dragon Miners.  Smiley

Will fill in form on first page now..

Welcome to the Lee group buy Smiley

Do you have an interest in this group buy or somehow connected to the Dragon Miner team?  I had the impression that you were just a customer who purchased the miner when you responded to my inquiry earlier on this thread which I appreciated very much.  With your cheerleading on here and your involvement with the Lee free hosting giveaway on another thread, I can sense that you are more than just a customer.  No offense...just curious.

I think he is Lee's long lost brother.

Sadly to disappoint I am not anything near as cool as a long lost brother Smiley.  I just am a customer who started to help Mr. Lee as 4 hour trial shows. One who currently hears beeps now every 4 hours to change to next member.
thanks a lot notlistsd
as a matter of fact, i become very busy when this business grow up, and make me cannot reply mail and PM as quick as i used to do, so it is a good if someone can help me on this issue, it is not easy to find an employee who know both the english and bitcoin very well locally, then notlisd3d come with his energy and honest.
he help me on the free trial and do a very good job as you can see,
BTW, if anyone feel you can provide some help or some interesting idea on this business, please feel free to contact me, i am ready to build a international team to support this business.  

I want to thank Mr. Lee and Mr. Wang for the fun time being a very small cog in their business.  With recent promo I just did not have the time needed.  They have a great product and from speaking to them can tell you are great people.  They will no doubt keep growing and I hope to see Lee Groups grow even bigger.

As of sometime today I will go from team member to plain and loyal customer again.  What does this mean for you as customers?  Nothing Smiley you will continue to receive Mr. Lees great service.
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:55:53 AM

Thank you for service.  Thank you Mr. Lee for keep bringing the price down.  We love to see it dropped down to $1500

muzzyshop

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:31:46 AM

Is anybody have issues with hoisting.  My miner speed is only 500 GH
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:28:15 PM

we are opening remote access to hosted dragon these days, and the miner will offline for several hours to update the firmware, i have sent a mail in advance and maybe that lead to the problem

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
gallery2000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

we are opening remote access to hosted dragon these days, and the miner will offline for several hours to update the firmware, i have sent a mail in advance and maybe that lead to the problem

What is the advantage of getting remote access?  I don't want remote access because I don't want my miners to go down.

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:02:29 PM

then you can restart it or change the mining setting anytime you want

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:05:58 PM

maybe i need ask your guy first, so i will stop open remote access to your miner from now on, and if anyone want to open the remote access to the hosted miner, please contact me to open it

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
gallery2000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:37:29 PM

maybe i need ask your guy first, so i will stop open remote access to your miner from now on, and if anyone want to open the remote access to the hosted miner, please contact me to open it

Thank you.  It has been so stable. 

stevej

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:00:18 AM

I dont have any problem with you enabling remote access on my hosted miners,
I think its a great idea and the one that has already been upgraded works great !

Some sort of help desk ticket system in place would be great as well lee...
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:36:05 PM

are you going to make that new firmware available to all customers who have purchased miners from you in the past?  i'd love to get a better/up-to-date firmware
albela83

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:31:56 PM

Lee is  a great guy. I understand sometimes it hard to get back to all the customers at the same time esp because of time difference but  I have done business with bitcoin/litecoin miners +1.

If there is anyway I can help let me know

The company innosilicon has been delaying the release of the firmware. I spoke to him this morning about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: