Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:38:25 PM

Miner 1.
Bottom blades EXTREMELY HOT. CAN NOT TOUCH THEM.
Top to blades cold.
PSU made a clicking noise when I first turned on. And burning smell.
Both fans on.
All green led on blades.
Hash rate totally unstable. Around 160gh

With PSU making a "clicking" noise are you able to see if PSU fan is broken?   Have you tried another PSU to see if that makes a difference?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:42:20 AM

Li,

Please see PM.  I have issues with 2 of the 4 units received today.  Thanks.

Your not the only one !!!!

I received 2miners 1T/h dragons and neither work, bear in mind i have seven others off Lee that I MANAGED to get working!!!

He asked for the problems soi gave him full details so his 'engineers '!! can resolve it Why can i not talk to the engineer myself.....

I have skyped him the symptoms/problems and the exact reply was(fromSkype) -

can do nothing in such a long distance
[15:07:31] skypepcfli_Lee: you need find the problem
[15:07:36] skypepcfli_Lee: then i can help you out

The problem is THEY ARE FAULTY GOODS!!!

I am really not pleased AT ALL !!!!!

Angry

This is my reply to miner 1 of 2 of problems -

Miner 1.
Bottom blades EXTREMELY HOT. CAN NOT TOUCH THEM.
Top to blades cold.
PSU made a clicking noise when I first turned on. And burning smell.
Both fans on.
All green led on blades.
Hash rate totally unstable. Around 160gh

I had to disconnect in case of fire !!!!

the description you gave is not enough to make a direct judgement, that is my suggestion

[6:51:59] skypepcfli: based on warranty policy
[6:52:15] skypepcfli: you can ship the miner back and i will ask factory to replace one for you
[6:52:26] skypepcfli: but you need pay the shipment fee
[6:52:40] skypepcfli: so you would better find out which part have problem
[6:53:25] skypepcfli: psu, rasperberry pi, control board, hashing board , sd card etc
[6:53:46] skypepcfli: you can do it with replacement method
[6:54:57] skypepcfli: i mean use the good part from the working miner to replace
[6:55:22] skypepcfli: until you find out that the miner can start to work
[6:55:39] skypepcfli: that is what we doing when we receive the faulty part
[6:55:44] skypepcfli: faulty miner
[6:56:13] skypepcfli: so you are an electrical engineer
[6:56:44] skypepcfli: you should be able do this work easily:)

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Smallminerpretendingbig

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:56:15 AM

To pull or not pull the trigger. Finally I decide to order 2 units from Mr. Lee.
I am far from happy with them. Like many of you who order in the last batch.
These units have different types of malfuntion.
Some got units with bad PSU, some got units with bad blades, some got units hashing at less than 20%.
My 2 units is full of dust and do not hash as advertize.
My S1 from Bitmain has less dust build up than these Dragons from Mr. Lee.
I think Mr. Lee started as honest, but like all the people and companies before him, they all become greedy.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:40:49 AM

To pull or not pull the trigger. Finally I decide to order 2 units from Mr. Lee.
Some got units with bad PSU, some got units with bad blades, some got units hashing at less than 20%.
I think Mr. Lee started as honest, but like all the people and companies before him, they all become greedy.

can you describe your problem in detail, i admit that there is many problem with miners recently, whatever hashing board, psu or something else, some problem caused by the shipment and some problem are caused by the bad quality of the miner. That is why i chose not ship the miner directly from factory but ask the factory to ship the miner to me first then ship them out after testing.
i can say all of the miner i shipped this weeks have tested for 24 hours and perform 1T stable before shipping out.

whatever, if you want to get one perfect miner as advertised, you can buy one host miner, without shipment, i will promise you will get one miner at good status.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
Smallminerpretendingbig

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:35:14 AM

can you describe your problem in detail, i admit that there is many problem with miners recently, whatever hashing board, psu or something else, some problem caused by the shipment and some problem are caused by the bad quality of the miner. That is why i chose not ship the miner directly from factory but ask the factory to ship the miner to me first then ship them out after testing.
i can say all of the miner i shipped this weeks have tested for 24 hours and perform 1T stable before shipping out.

whatever, if you want to get one perfect miner as advertised, you can buy one host miner, without shipment, i will promise you will get one miner at good status.

I already describe my problems in details, I am not going to repeat them.
I don' t believe so many dust can be build up in such a short time.
You also have many problems with hosted miners lately.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:59:19 AM

first, i didn't think you have describe your problem in detail, you just complain your miner is full of dust and donot hashing on advertised rate
can you show us one or two picture about the dust and what is the hash rate you get?
also you said our host miner have many problem recently, i don't know what kind of information support your words, most of my customer are very happy with my service, according to my  statistics,the offline time for most of the host miner are less than 7.2 hours as i promised, and every offline time exceed 7.2 hours are compensated, almost all of the host miner running at expected hash rate.
besides that, i have adjusted the host fee for more than 50$ on our professional data center and provide simple data center with the host fee as low as 110$(need 25 unit).
i have done everything i can do to provide good service and i admit that there is some problem together with miners, but i am not the person who produce them, sometimes, the thing just out of my controll  

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
warhawk187

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

first, i didn't think you have describe your problem in detail, you just complain your miner is full of dust and donot hashing on advertised rate
can you show us one or two picture about the dust and what is the hash rate you get?
also you said our host miner have many problem recently, i don't know what kind of information support your words, most of my customer are very happy with my service, according to my  statistics,the offline time for most of the host miner are less than 7.2 hours as i promised, and every offline time exceed 7.2 hours are compensated, almost all of the host miner running at expected hash rate.
besides that, i have adjusted the host fee for more than 50$ on our professional data center and provide simple data center with the host fee as low as 110$(need 25 unit).
i have done everything i can do to provide good service and i admit that there is some problem together with miners, but i am not the person who produce them, sometimes, the thing just out of my controll  

I have been working with Lee and he has done a great job so far. He coordinates orders from the factory and is almost always around should any issues arise and he does his best to fix them in a reasonable time frame.

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

Hey Lee - I'm an old Dragon customer and have not checked your thread in a while.
The A2 Terminator is interesting but I don't see specs on the first page.  Is the $6779 listed the full delivery price?
Expensive and I have been out of Scrypt since asics came around.  But maybe it's time to get back in.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:33:11 PM

Hey Lee - I'm an old Dragon customer and have not checked your thread in a while.
The A2 Terminator is interesting but I don't see specs on the first page.  Is the $6779 listed the full delivery price?
Expensive and I have been out of Scrypt since asics came around.  But maybe it's time to get back in.

That is not the full price.Currently he has a special not sure if it is still on. The full price is around $9700 to $10000 if I remember correctly.  $6779 would be a decent price though  Grin Lee
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:50:58 AM

That is not the full price.Currently he has a special not sure if it is still on. The full price is around $9700 to $10000 if I remember correctly.  $6779 would be a decent price though  Grin Lee

That price is just for hosted miners.  You are able to pay that upfront and mine the rest, once you pay rest of it off it's yours.  But it is not shipped for that price. 

In a few days you will be able to get the SF-28 and SF-70 shipped.  You can look at electricity they are not as energy efficient as the A2's.  But still compared to hashra, zeus miners a huge difference.  You should be able to run SF-70 for around 1100 watt's.   The less then zeus thunder 28-30 suggests for it.

Currently A2's and the recent addition of SilverFish are ones to go for on electricity usage.
elavenil

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:18:12 AM

can you update instock hosted scrypt miners details?

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:46:12 AM

currently, we have several types of scrypt miners to be chosen, A2 series. b2-30M and SF series
personally, i recommend A2 series which is based on 28 nm technolgy but they are also the most expensive
SF series give a better choice, they are cheaper and only consume about 150% electricity

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:15:14 AM

I received a Dragon Wed and for the past 2 days it has shut down after being on for several hours.  It's in a server room, so staying cool doesn't seem to be the issue.  Once I unplug the PSU and plug it back in, it fires right up.  Is that a sign of a bad PSU?  It's one of the 1200w PSU.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:43:36 AM

I received a Dragon Wed and for the past 2 days it has shut down after being on for several hours.  It's in a server room, so staying cool doesn't seem to be the issue.  Once I unplug the PSU and plug it back in, it fires right up.  Is that a sign of a bad PSU?  It's one of the 1200w PSU.

The 1200 Watt should be a better power supply. So its good new's that is in it.  One handy tool I found during my GPU days is http://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Automated-Supply-Oversized-Supplies/dp/B005F778JO/ for telling if a PSU is acting within spec.  Can test each PCI-e 6/8 pin and many other specific things.  It's truly best way to diagnose a PSU.  But as far as questions I can think of

As far as PSU without testing in person:
Are you losing power at all temporary? Even just brief outage.

Other:
What does real time monitoring show after a few hour's if that is when it happens? Do you a screenshot of it might possibly help?

Sorry to ask more questions, but hoping some of those answers might help diagnose.
vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:06:20 AM

I`ve just seen my hosted miners are all on line. can you you pm\email me the usernames and passwords and the web addresses of them so I can control them?

Thanks for the quick turn around!!!!
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:41:33 PM

have emailed the user name and password

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:38:44 PM

Over the past few days I have been able to test the SilverFish 28 MH miner and have had a great experience so far with it.  It has a good combination of hardware and software features I have enjoyed.

First I will start off with the SilverFish 28 MH miner itself.  It’s something you will notice many great features that I think you fellow miners will like.

• Small Form Factor- These take very little space compared to other current scrypt miners in this speed of miners.
  • Electricity- The SF-28 is rated for 440 Watts for 28 MH in comparison the Zeus Thunder 28-30 MH miner suggests a 1200 watt supply.  For ROI if your electricity is in your equation this will add up overtime, and allow you to remain profitable much longer running.
  • Expandability- With two Ethernet ports they have designed the miner to be able to easily expandable.  You can start out with one cable going to network, and from there just link the miner’s together.  If you decide to buy multiple miners you will really like this feature.

Second a little bit about the software.  This is possibly one of the easiest installs of a miner, simply run the application on your computer and it will automatically find your miners and blades within them.  

• Setup Time- Upon opening the box it’s as easy as plugging miner or miners in, and clicking on a single application you are up and running in no time
  • Expandability- The software is made where you change the pool once and it can change the setting’s for all of your SF miners within seconds.  No going to multiple IP’s or bulky or advanced software.  It’s simple and works great.
  • Live Stats – You can use the SF application to monitor 1 or 100 miners the software put’s total hashing rate where you can look and see for your entire set of miners.  Quickly the ability to go deeper and see each miner’s hashing speed and then each blade if you want.

There is also a SF-70 if you want something bigger.  And the SF-70 is rated at 1100 watts still under one Zeus Thunder 28-30 MH recommended power supply!

For Slideshow of more and higher resolution images: http://s100.photobucket.com/user/notlist3d/embed/slideshow/SF28

Guide:

The guide goes much more in-depth and more pictures.

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:05:52 AM

UPDATE  on 2014/6/15
The price of Dragon 1T bitcoin miner was adjust to 1799/1599$, B2-30M:2699/2499$, SF-28M:2899$/2699$

The detail introduction of all miners we sell can be found on
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Te4nFfJzgjT3dfa1VPUUNvZGc&usp=sharing

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
elavenil

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:33:31 AM

hi right-now i want to order, B2-30m. Professional hosting available in 48 hours? In the hosting miner order form there is no B2-30m details. Or can i order sf-28m?

Is it possible to change pool details later , in professional hosting?

Please reply me.

pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:24:18 AM

the professional data center is full with miner currently, but our new simple data center is ready, and yes i can get your miner online within 48 hours, but we need some time to open remote access to it
but if you insist to get it running on professional data center, i can arrange as well, just remember that some dragon will transfer to the new simple data center and thus give some slot on professional data center

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: