Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

It's good the project is thinking IEO but one thing is choosing a good exchange for the IEO.
You are very correct with the choice of exchange, as the choice of exchanges these days somewhat determines the overall turnout of sales/IEOs done in general. Recently, Binance and the likes have been pulling weight. All the best guys in the IEO outing.

Everybody cannot go for Binance. I guess it could be very expensive too. But lot more exchanges are getting good also.

That’s right. There much more to consider. Binance has a high listing fee. And every project can’t pay the high fees. Hiway, is one of those projects, having a low cap and would need the money for the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:17:02 PM

I am very much familiar with this project as I participated in the bounty program earlier. Nice to see them coming with IEO and listing now.
So this project very success, when team start bounty? But why no name team at first page

I guess the bounty campaign for the project was carried out by a third party bounty platform called bounty hive and it has been completed for a while now. I don't think the team has any intension of conducting another bounty now.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:27:20 PM

Glad you have already pointed that out, HIWAY hasn't posed themselves as a transportation company but a bridge between employers and employees, promoting a healthy marketplace for growth and development.

It’s confusing but when you understand it to be a link (way) between two parties from anywhere in the world then it a brilliant name. Hiway would be an easy contract to link both parties and make sure everyone gets paid.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:00:55 PM

It's good the project is thinking IEO but one thing is choosing a good exchange for the IEO.
You are very correct with the choice of exchange, as the choice of exchanges these days somewhat determines the overall turnout of sales/IEOs done in general. Recently, Binance and the likes have been pulling weight. All the best guys in the IEO outing.

Everybody cannot go for Binance. I guess it could be very expensive too. But lot more exchanges are getting good also.

That’s right. There much more to consider. Binance has a high listing fee. And every project can’t pay the high fees. Hiway, is one of those projects, having a low cap and would need the money for the project.

Exactly, most projects can't afford the listing fee for binance because it's outrageously high. Hiway would need twice its hardcap to make it to binance and raising such funds won't be easy considering the nature of the market. Hiway could in the future afford any exchange of choice, the most important factor which should be considered now is project development
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:56:02 PM

Does anyone noticed rating of this project? Almost 4.5 rating given by top rating sites. ICObench also have positive view about this project.

I noticed the great rating hiway was able to secure from ICOBench, this is a clear indication of the potential of the project and the possibility of the tokensale being successful is very high.

One of the criteria considered by investors in choosing the right project to invest is the rating by ICO bench and others ICO rating platform, seeing Hiway tops in most ratings is commendable and shows that the project has a huge possibility to succeed.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:10:47 PM

One of the criteria considered by investors in choosing the right project to invest is the rating by ICO bench and others ICO rating platform, seeing Hiway tops in most ratings is commendable and shows that the project has a huge possibility to succeed.

Ratingwise this is one of the best. That too unanimously got high rating from all the reviewers. Great going.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:17:56 PM

Just saw this project few days or weeks ago I guess, I thought it's really about a project related to some transportation that's why I didn't bother myself reading it but it's really good to see that this is some kind of promising now. Looking forward to more update from them.

I can understand how you feel as I was also skeptical the first time I heard about the project and thought is another transportation project based on blockchain technology. It gives so much hope that the project is promising and I wish them the very best in their forth coming IEO.

Yeah, I'm a little traumatized from the previous some transportation projects too that at first they are really looks promising but most of them just turning into scammed after their sales that's why a proper way of choosing a projects now are took a lot of time and efforts.

From my understanding of the project, its not a transportation project, but rather an employment platform where Hiway serves both the employee and the employer, empowering those looking for a job or wanting a job done in equal measure.

Hiway is more like an employment consultancy project just like fiver where you can choose a task to carry out. Employers and employees are brought together to the platform and it enables an employee to be very flexible and maximise his time due to the flexibility of the platform.

Not really a consultancy thing but like a freelance site, yes, that's like fiverr and in order for them to stand out, they should try as much as possible to set a standard of entry, as that's the basis of which freelance seekers will use to judge the brand, like the popular saying goes, the first impression matters and so they should ensure that such is done
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:19:15 PM

Does anyone noticed rating of this project? Almost 4.5 rating given by top rating sites. ICObench also have positive view about this project.

I noticed the great rating hiway was able to secure from ICOBench, this is a clear indication of the potential of the project and the possibility of the tokensale being successful is very high.

i too believe that good rating of any project has a good impact and highway has also got 4.5 plus seems project has a good future and if Project goes well  they might can scale quickly.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:32:04 PM

Which exchanges will be available for expected IEO? I want to invest in but the available information is limited.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:35:38 PM

alt-coin discussions is not a place to promote your shit/scamcoins.
Hey  buddy!! watch out! Why being such aggressive.
We shouldn't really call anyone scam without certain proofs. I know we have seen plenty of scams earlier and all the new projects no matter how great is gonna hear this shit!   
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:49:20 PM

I am very much familiar with this project as I participated in the bounty program earlier. Nice to see them coming with IEO and listing now.

Yea I got some token too. Never knew it will worth someday. Thank God its going to be useful now
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

Which exchanges will be available for expected IEO? I want to invest in but the available information is limited.

Hiway team announced IEO on Exmarkets and DCOIN. I bought on Exmarkets.
Actually, you can find any information you needed about any project you can find on ICO rating website. Hiway is rated 8.2 on ICOMarks.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:44:39 PM

We shouldn't really call anyone scam without certain proofs. I know we have seen plenty of scams earlier and all the new projects no matter how great is gonna hear this shit!   

People are always swift to term projects scam or shitcoin, this is because the cryptocurrency space is dominated by several scam projects and this make the legit ones to be misconceived to be scam projects.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:17:07 PM

I checked your telegram group and you made an announcement about DCOIN round 2 token sales starting tomorrow. https://www.dcoin.com/ieo/WAY_17  How was the first round?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:22:21 PM

Indeed Hiway is out for a real deal which is very obvious. Indications are that the team is fit for the job also. To the moon Hiway
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:03:52 AM

People are always swift to term projects scam or shitcoin, this is because the cryptocurrency space is dominated by several scam projects and this make the legit ones to be misconceived to be scam projects.

We have been in this cryptocurrency space quite some times. It's no longer news that shit coins abound in this space and this gives so many good projects bad light especially when not fully researched and understood. What I do now is to take my time to study a project before labeling it a shit coin or a Lambo project.

Am in agreement with your decision, instead of labeling every project as scam, its best for cryptocurrency enthusiast to take some time to carry out research on the projects. Even in the mist of several shit coins, there's still lambo projects.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 05:39:36 AM

Indeed Hiway is out for a real deal which is very obvious. Indications are that the team is fit for the job also. To the moon Hiway

I normally visit ICObench site to check upcoming ICOs where I can get small but important information about project and review as well. Once rating and review are good I dig more into project documents.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:09:24 AM

I normally visit ICObench site to check upcoming ICOs where I can get small but important information about project and review as well. Once rating and review are good I dig more into project documents.

You're on point, that's the best way to avoid getting burnt by investing in scam projects. One needs to make as much research as necessary to be convinced about the legitimacy of a project and the team behind the project. To be safe in the cryptocurrency space, carrying out research is very important.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:11:45 AM

So this project very success, when team start bounty? But why no name team at first page

They have given all the links of their social media accounts and website. You can find all team member there.  Regarding bounty,  I don't see any details about current bounty.  MY be its already finished.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

We have been in this cryptocurrency space quite some times. It's no longer news that shit coins abound in this space and this gives so many good projects bad light especially when not fully researched and understood. What I do now is to take my time to study a project before labeling it a shit coin or a Lambo project.
Thats what we all should do! I mean were here for plenty of time to know what's  real and what's fake. Plus verifying the info provided always comes in handy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: