Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB become the king of all coins  (Read 23787 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 01:25:06 PM

Currently, BNB is one of the best investment options. However, how will the price of BNB change if the authorities increase their regulatory influence on the Binance system?

BNB was one of the best investment options 6 months ago, but I doubt whether that is the case now. A coin, that is still regarded by many of the users as an "exchange token", is currently being valued at $83 billion. There are quite a few drawbacks with BNB when you compare it to competitors such as Cardano. First one obviously is the association with the Binance exchange. Binance has seen a spike in their hostile interactions with the authorities recently. And the second concern is that BNB is centralized (which is not true, IMO).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amihada

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:28:08 PM

I'm not sure bnb can become king of other alcoins so far there have been many transactions through bnb because gas costs are cheap compared to eth but I believe bnb's position is still under eth, if it becomes king of alcoin it's definitely bitcoin.

Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 07:01:53 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. BNB is currently undergoing a lot of development. BNB is currently launching a lot of projects. Even success is happening. Erc20 swap fee to be higher. Many traders swap on BNB. BNB is currently in demand like Eth.
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:06:42 PM

Becoming the "king" of all cryptocurrencies in the market is not an easy target to achieve for any altcoins existing now. It seems very hard to dethrone Bitcoin as there is a really huge gap with even its closest competitor Ethereum. People continue to demand Bitcoin like they want no other thing here. Bitcoin's being the first cryptocurrency in the market is a really big advantage for it. Normally, Bitcoin might not be better than Ethereum for example but here we are.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 07:08:23 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. BNB is currently undergoing a lot of development. BNB is currently launching a lot of projects. Even success is happening. Erc20 swap fee to be higher. Many traders swap on BNB. BNB is currently in demand like Eth.
BNB is in demand as a temporary alternative for ETH, however after ETH 2.0 is released, I'm sure BNB will be forgotten unless projects in the BNB smart chain are still being developed. ERC20 fees are quite high, and I can't afford them because it's a large sum of money, so I'm using BNB and investing in BEP20 tokens and NFT games, but if the time comes, I may return to ETH, which is more powerful and has greater potential than BNB.
Olayinka2225

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:27:17 PM

Though will surely the and it's also depends on the mechanism CZ is ready to put in place for bnb, if care is not properly taken CZ, other altcoins might lead the show. We're seeing them now. Now to displace eth out of the way as the king of all altcoin, then serious work needs to be done.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:36:52 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

With such successes do you think BNB will become the All coin king?

Of course not, because there are still Bitcoin and Ethereum that are more worthy of being the king of all coins, therefore I do not agree and believe that Binance can become the king of all coins, especially the current position of Binance has been replaced by Cardano, so now Binance is ranked 4th, then of course Binance has to beat Cardano, Ethereum and Bitcoin to be the king of all coins and of course it is very difficult to happen or even impossible.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:12:16 PM

They are only good at business, I see little creativity in BSC projects because they are mostly projects that are copied from each other and Ethereum.
BSC is just a high-speed, low-cost version of Ethereum. I do like the advantage of BSC though, as they drew developers from their rival Ethereum.

The success of BSC because they already have background as a big exchange. So, they can put many advantage to the platform, example using BNB as a discount tokens, hyping developers to build tokens on BSC so its easier to list on Binance, and many else. Also with the power of CZ to influence crypto user, their marketing will be very smooth to attract users.

CZ is the wizard of the crypto market. He has too much power and easily blows up any project. CZ's support of projects on BSC is certain because he is the CEO of Binance. I think BSC needs more leaps and bounds than copying the source code. The crypto space needs more than copying and creating the FOMO effect. Creativity is the key to the sustainable development of the cryptocurrency market.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:15:05 PM

They are only good at business, I see little creativity in BSC projects because they are mostly projects that are copied from each other and Ethereum.
BSC is just a high-speed, low-cost version of Ethereum. I do like the advantage of BSC though, as they drew developers from their rival Ethereum.

This might be a big advantage for BNB against Ethereum in the long run actually. Because people prefer a faster network and lower fees first. And it needs to be secure also of course. As long as BNB provides these conditions all the time, BNB may draw many more people's attention to itself. However, I've been hearing that BNB fees are also starting to be expensive. This could be a bad sign for it if its developers don't create a solution for it.

As I said, the ecosystem needs creativity instead of copying ETH.
The advantage of BSC is only cost and speed and the support of CZ. He has many tricks to increase the value of the Binance coin.
The issue of speed and cost on Ethereum will be solved after ETH integrates technology from Polygon and moves completely to POS. Time will tell whether BSC or ETH is better.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 10:20:28 PM

I'm not sure bnb can become king of other alcoins so far there have been many transactions through bnb because gas costs are cheap compared to eth but I believe bnb's position is still under eth, if it becomes king of alcoin it's definitely bitcoin.
Yes, indeed BNB is currently showing good progress, but I don't think that BNB will be the king of all coins because of its position which is even still far from the current value of ETH, maybe speculating and hoping that BNB will become the king of Altcoins is still reasonable, but being the king of all coins in the crypto market is still impossible for me, because the king of all coins will still be owned by BTC.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 11:25:00 PM

As information from CZ: 1.2 billion dollars BNB is transferred in 1 second, which takes less than 2 cents

On June 26, about $ 1.2 billion Binance Coin (BNB) was transferred in 1.1 seconds, for a fee of only $ 0.015 on Binance Chain, disclosures of this data were published on WhaleAlert , a platform that tracks important transactions. The exact amount of BNB transferred is 32,888,888. As a Twitter user pointed out, 8 is a number unlike anyone in Chinese arithmetic, quoting Wikipedia: "Number 8 is considered a good number that even some 8s are considered is very lucky ".

I believe BNB has a great potential and i know that the price will rise more in the future but when it comes to the king of all coins? i really don't know and not sure if that will happen in the future. Let us see what will be the next happening with BNB.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 11:57:04 PM

Too many projects have said phrases that they are bitcoin killers and in fact never got out of the big brother's shadow. Time will tell, but I think the broadcast is first in line for the title of king, and only then all the rest.  After the introduction of the 2.0 protocol, the situation can change very much, the main thing is that the gas is cheap.
if any platform could provide cheap gas fee , crypto community will concern on it because so far transaction fee be main problem for crypto trading and usage. especially on ethereum network which is has very very expensive network fee, but since bnb solana matic solved this problem , blockchain and token developtment growth alot. in my opinion BNB and solana will compete each other to take ethereum market share.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:12:49 AM

I believe BNB has a great potential and i know that the price will rise more in the future but when it comes to the king of all coins? i really don't know and not sure if that will happen in the future. Let us see what will be the next happening with BNB.
if it stays at the top of coinmarketcap, I think bnb will be able to do it, but if it is king of all coins I still have doubts. we know there is bitcoin that seems to be the leader of the altcoins. even its movements seem to affect the psychology of traders and investors in altcoins to be affected by bitcoin's movements too

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:21:57 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2021, 10:27:13 AM by bakasabo

BNB gained several positions on top and in price only thanks to Ethereum high transaction fees. They introduced an alternative for projects, by making BSC as simple as Ethereum (actually both blockchains looks very similar).
Right now Solana is going to introduce smart contracts. That is something that will steal BNB popularity and audience. That is something that will throw BNB back. That is why I think that chances of becoming a new king are low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Aliceooo78

Activity: 117
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:28:01 AM

You must have read the term centralized, decentralized. BNB is shit centralized coin. Regarding fee, you still can send huge amount with lower fee in bitcoin but I know that will be huge slower, bt after Lightening Network implementation, fee will be reduced hugely.

As a representative of centralized platform currency, don't you worry? Are you used to downtime? Like centralized contracts and leverage? I have reservations about the operation of centralized exchanges. Unless you keep the spot?
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:46:49 AM

Are you sure that BNB is the king of all coins? don't forget ETH and Bitcoin, bro. I might be able to see if BNB has potential but not sure if BNB is king, there is still ETH with the most potential to be king of all coins.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 08:13:59 AM

BNB gained several positions on top and in price only thanks to Ethereum high transaction fees. They introduced an alternative for projects, by making BSC as simple as Ethereum (actually both blockchains looks very similar).
Right now Cardano is going to introduce smart contracts. That is something that will steal BNB popularity and audience. That is something that will throw BNB back. That is why I think that chances of becoming a new king are low.

Well, it has been popular because of the high transaction fee of ETH, however, though there was a delay in the implementation of ETH 2.0, ETH is always at the top of the altcoins race, the price has a big disparity as ETH reach $4k as its ATH while BNB has not reached $1k yet. There's a good race in the top 10, like SOL getting into the top 7 already, but ETH remains strong and stays with a comfortable advantage in marketcap from the next in line in ranking.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 08:21:39 AM

Are you sure that BNB is the king of all coins? don't forget ETH and Bitcoin, bro. I might be able to see if BNB has potential but not sure if BNB is king, there is still ETH with the most potential to be king of all coins.
That's true and I personally think Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrencies and it is very difficult for any other coin to match Bitcoin's achievements,
Ethereum and BNB are the top two altcoins and I think everyone already knows that,
apart from all that I realize in any cryptocurrency can happen and is difficult to predict

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 09:42:33 AM

This would not be possbile because Bitcoin will only be the King of all coins and no one can surpass bitcoin but BNB has really a huge potential that's why I am also holding BNB and it is really possible for BNB to take part as the king of altcoins as we can see that this has so many under project token and this is really good compared to ETH as ETH has really huge transaction fees compared to BNB. Maybe if BNB will have more DApps then it would be possible for that coin to be more recognized and become the king of altcoins.

Now many projects are currently based on BNB chain because it is proven to be more effective, faster and of course cheaper than Ethereum, whether BNB will become a king of altcoins of course it still takes time to prove, but the thing that makes me sure to hold BNB because it is a very profitable coin compared to ethereum or else.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
thayes09

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 02:47:18 PM

in the crypto market there is only one king that is BTC, BNB is a good coin in many ways but that alone is not enough to become a leader, many good projects many in The leading cryptocurrency market on BSC has proven to be a perfect platform and will see many breakthroughs in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: