Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining!  (Read 366043 times)
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:31:55 PM

Idk, usually the sudden loss of supply causes a spike.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SupercellKid

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:49:37 PM

To IPO Admin:

Hello, I have been using IPO for about 7 weeks and would now like to try and get more coins other than ECC (which I have by far the most of) I would like to hedge my bets a little more. I would like to gamble my mining time a little more and bet that (at the very least) one other coin, other than ECC will be as profitable or more Profitable. So.... Could you please, pretty please, with sugar on top: Publish the Ports for Direct mining of a single coin. I already have the direct port for ECC, but I have noticed that at least KARMA & SURGE is being Direct Mined by some people. At the very least could you publish the Direct ports for those you are allowing to be Directly mined in the one post.
I think IPO is a wonderful idea, and has great administration. However my only complaint is that it often spends way more time than I like on one coin. I think we would find this especially tru for many new users who have not been mining on IPO when other coins wher mined. I think there would also be a few that are like minded with me, as well as some who for other reason would want a direct port. In other words I am sure I am not alone. I am finding it tempting to go to multipool 12 hours per day, just so I have a few different eggs in my basket, so to speak.

I realize that the IPO Multiport does change, but from what I have observed, it is not often and not for long before going back to ECC. I understand why that is, but to me just because someone has forecast "Prospective Profitability" (you can have that one) doesn't (to me) mean it will turn out that way. Great Scientists still fail to Forecast weather with 100% Accuracy, I dont see why the Prospective Profitability of any Particular coin should be any Different. So yeah, I want to hedge my bets a little more. The best way to do this, is some direct mining. Yet I hate signing up to many different pools etc. Again please, pretty please with sugar on top Begin allowing for and then publishing Direct mining. Also Could you please release the Port numbers for any & All coins you are allowing this for at Present.

Loyally yous & MP's

Supercell
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:51:21 PM

To IPO Admin:

Hello, I have been using IPO for about 7 weeks and would now like to try and get more coins other than ECC (which I have by far the most of) I would like to hedge my bets a little more. I would like to gamble my mining time a little more and bet that (at the very least) one other coin, other than ECC will be as profitable or more Profitable. So.... Could you please, pretty please, with sugar on top: Publish the Ports for Direct mining of a single coin. I already have the direct port for ECC, but I have noticed that at least KARMA & SURGE is being Direct Mined by some people. At the very least could you publish the Direct ports for those you are allowing to be Directly mined in the one post.
I think IPO is a wonderful idea, and has great administration. However my only complaint is that it often spends way more time than I like on one coin. I think we would find this especially tru for many new users who have not been mining on IPO when other coins wher mined. I think there would also be a few that are like minded with me, as well as some who for other reason would want a direct port. In other words I am sure I am not alone. I am finding it tempting to go to multipool 12 hours per day, just so I have a few different eggs in my basket, so to speak.

I realize that the IPO Multiport does change, but from what I have observed, it is not often and not for long before going back to ECC. I understand why that is, but to me just because someone has foretasted "Prospective Profitability" (you can have that one) doesn't (to me) mean its will turn out that way. Great Scientists still fail to Forecast weather with 100% Accuracy, I dont see why the Prospective Profitability of any Particular coin should be any Different. So yeah, I want to hedge my bets a little more. The best way to do this, is some direct mining. Yet I hate signing up to many different pools etc. Again please, pretty please with sugar on top Begin allowing for and then publishing Direct mining. Also Could you please release the Port numbers for any & All coins you are allowing this for Presently.

Loyally yous & MP's

Supercell

Direct Ports for all the Coins would be a Plus Smiley
PartTimeLegend

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:53:04 PM

To IPO Admin:

I realize that the IPO Multiport does change, but from what I have observed, it is not often and not for long before going back to ECC. I understand why that is, but to me just because someone has foretasted "Prospective Profitability" (you can have that one) doesn't (to me) mean its will turn out that way. Great Scientists still fail to Forecast weather with 100% Accuracy, I dont see why the Prospective Profitability of any Particular coin should be any Different. So yeah, I want to hedge my bets a little more. The best way to do this, is some direct mining. Yet I hate signing up to many different pools etc. Again please, pretty please with sugar on top Begin allowing for and then publishing Direct mining. Also Could you please release the Port numbers for any & All coins you are allowing this for Presently.

Loyally yous & MP's

Supercell

Today we added direct ports for both KarpelesCoin (KAR, port: 3424) and SurgeCoin (SURGE or SRG, port: 3425).
SupercellKid

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:55:42 PM

That was a fast reply, didnt get a chance to fix a couple of spelling errors and typos. Thank you for those ports. I hope to see more published in the very near future Cheesy
precrime3

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:47:34 PM

Where are the direct ports on the website? All I see is the multiport address  Huh

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

Where are the direct ports on the website? All I see is the multiport address  Huh

Their in this ipoMiner Thread
precrime3

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:53:48 PM

Could we have a list of direct ports on the OP of this thread please? Make it easier than thrifting through this thread Tongue

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:54:45 PM

Could we have a list of direct ports on the OP of this thread please? Make it easier than thrifting through this thread Tongue

Here are the only Direct Ports for now:

KarpelesCoin (KAR, port: 3424)

SurgeCoin (SURGE or SRG, port: 3425)
precrime3

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:55:15 PM

Okay, thx  Grin

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:08:22 PM

The currently available direct ports are: KarpelesCoin (KAR) at 3424 and SurgeCoin (SURGE or SRG) at 3425.

We spent around 6 days on ECC initially, and have spent a few days on it since then; however, we have also mined many other coins in the intermediate periods. ECC has been as profitable as any other multipool for virtually the entire time we have mined it, if you would mine and sell immediately. Of course a more profitable strategy would be to hold and sell whenever the price increases from what you mined it at by 2-3 satoshis, which has consistently happened with ECC. Nobody on the ipoMiner side is suggesting or promoting amassing large quantities of it and holding it until the end of PoW -- we advise selling regularly and only maintaining the position you're comfortable holding.

Just to reiterate and clarify, we do not mine on the multiport on a long-term speculative basis, and that includes ECC.

On a different topic - some of you may have heard of the "Heartbleed" vulnerability in OpenSSL which was announced yesterday. We have now upgraded our SSL implementation against the vulnerability, and will be reissuing our SSL keys later today. Any site or service which uses the commonly used open source SSL libraries and has not upgraded + reissued their SSL certificates in the last 24 hours is currently vulnerable.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
precrime3

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

Will/Is there an ETA for managed trading? That would be nice xD

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:25:48 PM

No, there's no ETA for managed trading -- it isn't even definitively planned to be offered yet.

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 04:38:25 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 04:48:45 PM by ipominer

We just added IsraCoin (ISR) today to the multiport. Their announcement thread is at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529409.0 - it was just added to CoinMarketCap, they cancelled their IPO and refunded BTC, and have been picking up a lot of news/PR coverage recently.

Also, our apologies -- we sent an email notification for adding ISR, but included the wrong announcement thread for the first group of users it was sent to. The correct thread is listed here, and in the news section of ipoMiner.com.

We'll add a direct port for ECC a bit later today, for those of you interested in continuing to mine it -- but the difficulty for that is a bit high unless there would end up being a reasonable hashrate on its direct port.

roadies

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:58:54 PM

We'll add a direct port for ECC a bit later today, for those of you interested in continuing to mine it -- but the difficulty for that is a bit high unless there would end up being a reasonable hashrate on its direct port.

Thanks for the direct ECC port!  Grin

Also, I'd like you guys to look at LOVEcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550452.0 - I've been mining it on another pool and so far so good! Like ECC, this has a POS play too!  Cool
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 05:01:43 PM

I was looking at LOVEcoin last night -- just wasn't sure it was quite at the point where mining it on the multiport made sense. I was going to add a direct port for it and open it up for initial mining though -- I'll do that later today as well.

jaft16

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:22:43 PM

Loving ipoMiner
Keep up the good work Grin

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

A few quick updates:

1) We added LOVEcoin on a direct port, at stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3427

2) We lowered the minimum withdrawal on KAR to 0.01 and on ISR to 0.1.

3) We raised the number of confirmations for ISR blocks to reach maturity to 260, which is what the coin specifies. We were previously using 120, which is what we use by default until we see how long the 1st block we mine actually takes to mature, unless the coin's annoucement page is kind enough to list it.

LOVEcoinproject

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:52:58 AM

Thanks for adding LOVEcoin Smiley Much Appreciated.

Some important links:

Announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550452.0

Exchanges: https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_love
https://www.allcrypt.com/market.php?id=495#

Blogs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555225.msg6046867#msg6046867‏

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:04:31 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 05:33:39 AM by ipominer

Here's a few more exciting annoucements for today --

1) We now display profitability in terms of btc/MH/day Smiley

2) The currently available direct ports are now listed on the ipoMiner.com main page.

3) The short coin codes in the header stats areas on both the left (your speed/shares/etc) and right (the pool's hashrate, roudn time, etc) now link to the stats page for the coin.

4) We added direct ports for PIG (3428) and ECC (3429).

Enjoy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: