Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:55:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ipoMiner - Profitable multipool targeting new coins + merged mining!  (Read 366079 times)
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

@saykor We use a weighted average of the last trades on every exchange we track. We are not displaying a single exchange's price. It may be possible to link to the exchange with the highest price, but you could still run into a problem with the available volume in that situation...

Not will be a problem if you show the best BUY price. In fact this is the real price where we can immediately sell our coins. If anyone want better profit will set his own sell price and wait or not will sell at all.

That's true, it seems best BUY price is a better price, as most miners usually liquidate IMMEdiATELY.

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:43:13 PM

It looks like there is another network outage at the provider for our ddos-protected front proxy server starting at 2:41PM Eastern time today. I'm in touch with their support about it, and am setting up an alternative server now.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
jaft16

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:47:56 PM

Is the server down?

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:53:47 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 07:09:07 PM by ipominer

The proxy server provider has apparently resolved the network issue again. The outage was from 2:41PM Eastern time to 2:52PM this afternoon. I'm going to continue setting up a backup proxy server, so it will be ready for future use.

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:38:12 PM

Just so everyone is aware, we are removing the following coins from ipoMiner, effective as of 11:59PM Eastern time on the dates listed below. As part of the removal process, we send two email notifications to anyone that has a balance for the coin - the first notification is sent 2 weeks prior to the removal, and the 2nd is sent to anyone that still has a balance 1 day prior to the coin's removal.

This is just an additional notification source in case someone happens to miss the notification emails.

If you have a balance for SpainCoin (SPA), Bitcoin-Scrypt (BTCS), FlappyCoin (FLAP), or CleanWaterCoin (WATER), please withdraw it prior to the date listed below or it will be treated as a donation to ipoMiner.

- SpainCoin (SPA): April 13
- Bitcoin-Scrypt (BTCS): April 23
- FlappyCoin (FLAP): April 23
- CleanWaterCoin (WATER): April 25

As usual, feel free to send us an email with any issues or questions.

precrime3

Activity: 84

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:39:40 PM

Just so everyone is aware, we are removing the following coins from ipoMiner, effective as of 11:59PM Eastern time on the dates listed below. As part of the removal process, we send two email notifications to anyone that has a balance for the coin - the first notification is sent 2 weeks prior to the removal, and the 2nd is sent to anyone that still has a balance 1 day prior to the coin's removal.

This is just an additional notification source in case someone happens to miss the notification emails.

If you have a balance for SpainCoin (SPA), Bitcoin-Scrypt (BTCS), FlappyCoin (FLAP), or CleanWaterCoin (WATER), please withdraw it prior to the date listed below or it will be treated as a donation to ipoMiner.

Reason for removal? Just its no longer profitable I presume?

PDcologne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

what would you suggest to do with Water coin, i have a fair few sat on the pool, but bitrex is not accepting deposits due to wallet issues - any other exchanges i can sell them at?

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
schnauzr

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

what would you suggest to do with Water coin, i have a fair few sat on the pool, but bitrex is not accepting deposits due to wallet issues - any other exchanges i can sell them at?
They are now.  I just sent my measly amount of WATER over there...
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:03:36 PM

@PDcologne You should be able to send WATER to Bittrex now. If you're withdrawing more than 1.5M WATER, I'll have to manually process the withdrawal into smaller chunks because of the transaction bug in the WATER wallet though. I'll try to keep an eye out for withdrawal requests that are failing, but if I don't notice in a timely fashion just send an email and we'll take care of it.

@precrime3 Right. We remove coins when we haven't mined them recently and don't plan on mining them again in the foreseeable future. It helps reduce long-term storage of coins on ipoMiner, as well as helping to lower the maintenance burden on us to keep on top of wallet upgrades. Also, every additional wallet we run takes CPU/memory/disk space, so it helps to reduce that whenever possible.

PDcologne

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

They are now.  I just sent my measly amount of WATER over there...

ok great i will send them now - unfortunately not over 1.5million so no need to worry IPOMINER.  Grin

Thanks guys

EDIT - Water not showing in Bitrex wallets.... how did you deposit it?

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
schnauzr

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:24:09 PM

ok great i will send them now - unfortunately not over 1.5million so no need to worry IPOMINER.  Grin

Thanks guys

The official name of the currency is "CleanWaterCoin" it's on page 2 of the wallets listing.  If you are going to the end looking for WATER... well, that's why it's not there Smiley
PDcologne

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 08:28:35 PM

Thanks guys

The official name of the currency is "CleanWaterCoin" it's on page 2 of the wallets listing.  If you are going to the end looking for WATER... well, that's why it's not there Smiley

Well now you went and made me feel stupid.... thanks  Grin Grin Grin

schnauzr

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

Thanks guys

Well now you went and made me feel stupid.... thanks  Grin Grin Grin
LOL! not my intention, and the only reason i mentioned that is becuase... i did it myself a few times, finally went to the NEWS page and they said the wallets were back.. it made me look harder hahaha
ibfragalot

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:13:17 AM

So it looks like the run with ISR is over.... what to mine now?

All the other listed coins have hit <0.00350 just now too, disappointingly.

ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 03:52:18 AM

The price on ISR has been been declining and profitability on it has been bouncing around, but it is still at 0.0054 btc/mh/day as of now. ECC also is still hanging on at 0.0054 currently, which makes it a worthwhile fallback currently if ISR gets any worse.

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:43:59 AM

Even though the profitability might be a little less than the others we should mine Love.

It is extremely undervalued, because of IPO dumping, but the dumpers are out of the game and the coin is recovering.

If people keep mining and the hashrate keeps rising then the coin will take off.  It is very undervalued for the block reward.

There is more good news coming too for the coin, I know the developer has been very active.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
ipominer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 04:59:32 AM

@illiki23 There's no way to mine LOVE on the multiport currently with 1GH/s of hashrate on the pool and 1.51 difficulty for the coin. We would only be increasing the difficulty unnecessarily against ourselves. There is a direct port for LOVE though, so of course it can be mined there by those who want to.

Acrospore

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:25:27 AM

Anyone know where to get the current wallet for CleanWaterCoin is?  I have some but it is locked away in the original wallet. Thanks
RentaMouse

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:14:57 PM

The first post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526513.0 has been updated with the new wallet, but check the comments around page 103-104 for instructions - you will need to take a copy of your wallet.dat and then wipe all the old blockchain info. Even with the new wallet and config file it seems to be pot luck whether it will sync or get stuck around block 8500, you may have to repeat the process a couple of times before it succeeds.

Pool admin @ http://cryptonotepool.org.uk/ - for miners who value reliability (and like orange)!
Currently donating all of our 1% pool fee to the dev fund - mine at CryptonotepoolUK and support XMR at no extra cost!
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:50:33 PM

Is there anything better to be mining than ISR? I figured IpoMiner would be focusing on coins that were pre-first-bubble, but perhaps I assumed incorrectly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: