Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold  (Read 30246 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 05:47:43 AM

A lot of things depends of FED decisions. If the USD will go stronger the gold can go down a little. Then it should go to 2000

I think USD is already quite strong looking at the USDT / EUR price?

To be honest I thought it will drop a bit in near future and USDT will loose some strength but I am not an expert in this field and this is why it is great to discuss this topic with somebody more knowledgeable.

I try to DCA so only question for me in both scenarios will be when to add more GOLD token to not miss opportunity if it spikes or to add for cheap if gold price will go down as predicted.

There is no guarantee that gold will decrease in price if the US dollar strengthens, as other factors may remain strong, including global demand for gold. Recent years have seen record-high gold prices. Even if the US dollar were to strengthen, gold could reach $2,000 per ounce, but this is not guaranteed and depends on a number of factors.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2023, 07:52:32 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2023, 03:09:53 AM by wwzsocki

...Even if the US dollar were to strengthen, gold could reach $2,000 per ounce, but this is not guaranteed and depends on a number of factors.

This is what I count for an to be honest am almost sure that GOLD will go up in price mostly because of inflation.
If we will see same very high inflation during 2023 in EU countries, as it was in 2022, many more people will look to buy GOLD.

GOLD token is just great, I myself thought to buy real gold but all problems with buying, shipping, storage and later also selling made me to use GOLD token for that purpose.

I can sell at any moment any amount I want, same with buying, when I buy it's delivered immediately, and what is also very important there is no KYC - with real gold not possible, flexibility that GOLD token gives to his users is just great.

Wonder what you think about Gold token?

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 178

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 06:43:21 PM

A lot of things depends of FED decisions. If the USD will go stronger the gold can go down a little. Then it should go to 2000

I think USD is already quite strong looking at the USDT / EUR price?

To be honest I thought it will drop a bit in near future and USDT will loose some strength but I am not an expert in this field and this is why it is great to discuss this topic with somebody more knowledgeable.

I try to DCA so only question for me in both scenarios will be when to add more GOLD token to not miss opportunity if it spikes or to add for cheap if gold price will go down as predicted.

There is no guarantee that gold will decrease in price if the US dollar strengthens, as other factors may remain strong, including global demand for gold. Recent years have seen record-high gold prices. Even if the US dollar were to strengthen, gold could reach $2,000 per ounce, but this is not guaranteed and depends on a number of factors.

Gold will be strong like times ago. People do not know where to store money except gold. They will act on their intuition and proven ways. 
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2023, 04:47:24 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2023, 08:44:37 PM by wwzsocki

Gold will be strong like times ago. People do not know where to store money except gold. They will act on their intuition and proven ways.  

Yesterday I was in gold store where one can buy gold bars, coins, diamonds, etc
Talked with the seller and he says that January is already a record month and they see a lot of demand for gold bars

Worth to mention that 2022 was also the best year for them, so if January 2023 is even better, it shows there is and will be a lot of demand, especially if inflation will be still displayed in 2 digits number it will drive a lot of new buyers, they look to diversify wallets but mainly to escape from such insane high inflation.

I haven't bought real gold there and when I told them about GOLD token, that today one can benefit from GOLD price changes using blockchain services, they where blown away and immediately interested. We talked for a while and store owner admitted that this is the future of gold investments, blockchain and crypto, trustless systems.

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 02:39:18 PM

Yesterday I was in gold store where one can buy gold bars, coins, diamonds, etc
Talked with the seller and he says that January is already a record month and they see a lot of demand for gold bars

Worth to mention that 2022 was also the best year for them, so if January 2023 is even better, it shows there is and will be a lot of demand, especially if inflation will be still displayed in 2 digits number it will drive a lot of new buyers, they look to diversify wallets but mainly to escape from such insane high inflation.

I haven't bought real gold there and when I told them about GOLD token, that today one can benefit from GOLD price changes using blockchain services, they where blown away and immediately interested. We talked for a while and store owner admitted that this is the future of gold investments, blockchain and crypto, trustless systems.

Maybe someday they buy some digital gold from our marketplace.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2023, 12:43:37 AM

I think this is only a matter of time and everybody will have some wealth stored digitally in crypto like GOLD tokens.

GOLD price also keeps going up (as you predicted), soon we will hit 2K if this continues, fingers crossed.

I hear some voices that we will see 3K price for gold in 2023, and I think this is possible, enough if inflation will stay so high and there will be enough demand, hope to see at least some of this transitioned to crypto and GOLD token.

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 09:26:06 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2023, 09:47:18 AM by GOLD_official

I think this is only a matter of time and everybody will have some wealth stored digitally in crypto like GOLD tokens.

GOLD price also keeps going up (as you predicted), soon we will hit 2K if this continues, fingers crossed.

I hear some voices that we will see 3K price for gold in 2023, and I think this is possible, enough if inflation will stay so high and there will be enough demand, hope to see at least some of this transitioned to crypto and GOLD token.

Hi. What do you think Powell will tell today?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2023, 09:24:06 AM

...What do you think Powell will tell today?

Powell's comments indicating inflation has started easing, so i assume there will be even worse this year...

"The disinflationary process, the process of getting inflation down, has begun and it's begun in the goods sector,"..."But it has a long way to go. These are the very early stages of disinflation."
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/06/stock-market-futures-open-to-close-news.html

which tells me that GOLD price should hit 3K in 2023

do you agree?

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 05:14:30 PM

...What do you think Powell will tell today?

Powell's comments indicating inflation has started easing, so i assume there will be even worse this year...

"The disinflationary process, the process of getting inflation down, has begun and it's begun in the goods sector,"..."But it has a long way to go. These are the very early stages of disinflation."
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/06/stock-market-futures-open-to-close-news.html

which tells me that GOLD price should hit 3K in 2023

do you agree?

We'll see. 3k is a so far right now. Too many levels to break. But nothing is impossible right now on the markets. Smiley
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 07:53:50 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2023, 08:17:58 PM by wwzsocki

...3k is a so far right now. Too many levels to break...

I am convinced that we will see high inflation in 2023 at least in few EU countries it will be more then 10% like in Poland for example

If this will be the case then demand for GOLD and price should go up

Maybe 3K is too optimistic but as you say "nothing is impossible right now on the markets" - especially this year...

UPDATE

Looks like ETH wants to start a rally, and gold price is in correction after it hit 2000$ levels, so today I used Digital Gold Marketplace to swap some GOLD tokens to ETH and everything went smoothly as always, literally in few minutes my swapped ETH was transferred to wallet

Digital Gold team provide high quality service and GOLD token is just great if you want benefit from real gold price changes.

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 05:28:17 PM

...3k is a so far right now. Too many levels to break...

I am convinced that we will see high inflation in 2023 at least in EU countries it will be for sure above 10% in many of them like in Poland for example

If this will be the case then demand for GOLD and price should go up

Maybe 3K is too optimistic but as you say "nothing is impossible right now on the markets" - especially this year...

UPDATE

Looks like ETH wants to start a rally, and gold price is in correction after it hit 2000$ levels, so today I used Digital Gold Marketplace to swap some GOLD tokens to ETH and everything went smoothly as always, literally in few minutes my swapped ETH was transferred to wallet

Digital Gold team provide high quality service and GOLD token is just great if you want tom benefit from real gold price changes.

Right now we have some strong movements on crypto and other markets. All that happened after the invlation data was provided in the USA. We'll but I think the gold will soon regain its positions.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2023, 09:07:00 PM

...I think the gold will soon regain its positions.

exactly

i hope that I will be able to benefit from ETH pump and just after buy again GOLD tokens, if I am right (and will be lucky enough) ETH will give me nice gains and I will be able to buy GOLD for cheaper, fingers crossed.

This is why I like GOLD token so much, is easy to benefit from real gold price changes, I can swap between ETH and BTC, buy, sell whatever amount I want whenever I want, no problems with transfers, customs, vaults, insurances and most important TIME, all is almost instant, we only wait for the blockchain to confirm and proceed transactions. I need to add that there is no KYC.

libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 04:48:37 AM

i hope that I will be able to benefit from ETH pump and just after buy again GOLD tokens, if I am right (and will be lucky enough) ETH will give me nice gains and I will be able to buy GOLD for cheaper, fingers crossed.

As safe haven check asset gold is fine but for profits i think you are better with eth still lot more, imo it should cross it's previous ath sooner or later. You can always convert to gold then.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2023, 07:45:56 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2023, 10:47:21 PM by wwzsocki

...eth ... imo it should cross it's previous ath sooner or later. You can always convert to gold then.

this is exactly what I plan to do, as I said

"i hope that I will be able to benefit from ETH pump and just after buy again GOLD tokens"

fingers crossed

UPDATE 7.3.2023

small update about the GOLD price,

of course just when I sold GOLD tokens price spiked again,

looks like now this is just a small correction after such big move up, wonder your thoughts?

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 11:27:37 AM

Unfortunately, the marketplace is not working at the moment, you can neither sell nor buy GOLD tokens, no receiving address is generated for me.

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 12:25:56 PM

Unfortunately, the marketplace is not working at the moment, you can neither sell nor buy GOLD tokens, no receiving address is generated for me.

regards

Dear Buchi-88,

We are currently upgrading hardware. The process is complex, so it will take some time. Marketplace operations will be resumed after the upgrade.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 11:54:43 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2023, 08:01:14 PM by wwzsocki

...Marketplace operations will be resumed after the upgrade...

waiting for your update about Marketplace, any estimates when it will be ready?

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 08:02:03 AM

Dear Buchi-88,

We are currently upgrading hardware. The process is complex, so it will take some time. Marketplace operations will be resumed after the upgrade.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)

Thanks for the quick reply, is there a timeline for the hardware ugrading and when it will be completed?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 07:01:59 AM

...eth ... imo it should cross it's previous ath sooner or later. You can always convert to gold then.

this is exactly what I plan to do, as I said

"i hope that I will be able to benefit from ETH pump and just after buy again GOLD tokens"

fingers crossed

UPDATE 7.3.2023

small update about the GOLD price,

of course just when I sold GOLD tokens price spiked again,

looks like now this is just a small correction after such big move up, wonder your thoughts?

Soon we will see how gold break the 1960 level. The road to 2000 is open now.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 07:48:35 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2023, 09:09:14 PM by wwzsocki

Soon we will see how gold break the 1960 level. The road to 2000 is open now.

Looks like it will be great year for GOLD token, this rally just started and with all what is happening on the world gold price will skyrocket in 2023

I advise to check GOLD token if you want invest in gold and benefit from price changes in easy and confident way.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: