Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold  (Read 30246 times)
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 03:23:28 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2023, 03:42:32 AM by libert19

Thanks for adding this (pretty sure it's wasn't there before)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 06:43:27 AM

Again Digital Gold team listened to community, I like that approach and do this same in my business, always listen to clients and employees to find the best solution to every problem, honest feedback is sometimes priceless.

I keep accumulating my GOLD tokens, hope to see gold price hitting another ATH i next few months, fingers crossed.

I wonder what are your predictions GOLD token community? we haven't talked about the gold price for a while here, let's bring this topic back please.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 01:32:27 PM

Again Digital Gold team listened to community, I like that approach and do this same in my business, always listen to clients and employees to find the best solution to every problem, honest feedback is sometimes priceless.

I keep accumulating my GOLD tokens, hope to see gold price hitting another ATH i next few months, fingers crossed.

I wonder what are your predictions GOLD token community? we haven't talked about the gold price for a while here, let's bring this topic back please.
Gold is most favorite asset when people need to find heaven for their money. Digital gold is more convenient than physical gold so sure investors will use it more in near future. The challenge is how do people in the crowd are aware of Digital gold. If they don't know about this token and don't know that these digital gold tokens are backed by safely physical gold bars stored in vaults of Bullion Stars, they might feel unsafe to invest in the token. I think marketing is key to bring digital gold to more investors.

Gold price, bullish sure because from what we see with hyper inflation globally. Price of gold must increase and it's matter of time when it will begin a new parabolic growth.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 178

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 11:56:37 AM

In the current situation, gold is still a powerful safe-haven asset. News about the new coronavirus strain force investors to shift from risky assets to gold and the US dollar. In the future, any fears about economic problems, the discovery of new virus strains will force money to flow into gold and other safe-haven assets. It is also worth considering the growth of inflation, which accelerates the prices of goods.
Probably gold is the only commodity that hasn't grown in the last year. Everything grew: oil, timber, metals, etc. But gold, which is traditionally a hedge against inflation, barely rose.

Why? We have only one explanation. If everyone in the market is waiting for the same event, it usually doesn't happen. This is exactly what happened with the yellow metal.

But now, the main part of traders does not expect a bull run in gold. Perhaps it can be the time the price will make a strong move removing the bears from the market.
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2021, 02:30:37 PM

In the current situation, gold is still a powerful safe-haven asset. News about the new coronavirus strain force investors to shift from risky assets to gold and the US dollar. In the future, any fears about economic problems, the discovery of new virus strains will force money to flow into gold and other safe-haven assets. It is also worth considering the growth of inflation, which accelerates the prices of goods.
Probably gold is the only commodity that hasn't grown in the last year. Everything grew: oil, timber, metals, etc. But gold, which is traditionally a hedge against inflation, barely rose.
Let me share a good article about inflation that affects purchasing power of the US dollar

The purchasing power of the US dollar over time. In the latest dip of Bitcoin, we saw some fud on social media that Bitcoin is risk and reason for fiat currency system.

Governments printed 40% supply of fiat currencies since the pandemic and they blamed the hyper inflation they created on Bitcoin. It is not true. If you have mind, you can say it from your own opinion and it is correct.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 06:49:06 PM

...Probably gold is the only commodity that hasn't grown in the last year. Everything grew: oil, timber, metals, etc. But gold, which is traditionally a hedge against inflation, barely rose.

Why? We have only one explanation. If everyone in the market is waiting for the same event, it usually doesn't happen. This is exactly what happened with the yellow metal...

I fully agree with you that this year was full of surprises when it comes to gold price.

many people think that we will see some changes this year and if not then 2022 will be the year of gold.

so I keep accumulating my GOLD tokens, this is so easy to do, can't imagine to do it with real gold.

I even thought about it, to diversify my portfolio and secure myself from bad times but this is not possible to buy bigger amounts of gold without verification.

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:25:49 AM

...Probably gold is the only commodity that hasn't grown in the last year. Everything grew: oil, timber, metals, etc. But gold, which is traditionally a hedge against inflation, barely rose.

Why? We have only one explanation. If everyone in the market is waiting for the same event, it usually doesn't happen. This is exactly what happened with the yellow metal...

I fully agree with you that this year was full of surprises when it comes to gold price.

many people think that we will see some changes this year and if not then 2022 will be the year of gold.

so I keep accumulating my GOLD tokens, this is so easy to do, can't imagine to do it with real gold.

I even thought about it, to diversify my portfolio and secure myself from bad times but this is not possible to buy bigger amounts of gold without verification.

seems to me that Basel 3-4 begins in UK in less than one month, but not before 2023 in europe, i dont know when in US..
adoption is very slow, there are occurrences underneath.
one has to remember that Basel 3-4 is a rationale to avoid the fragility in banks revelated during the financial crisis before 2010.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 01:49:20 AM

...one has to remember that Basel 3-4 is a rationale to avoid the fragility in banks revelated during the financial crisis before 2010.

To be honest I even didn't knew what Basel 3-4 is, but fast search on google tells me that:

"The Basel IV standards are changes to global bank capital requirements that were agreed in 2017 and are due for implementation in January 2023. They amend the international banking standards known as the Basel Accords. Regulators argue that these changes are simply completing the Basel III reforms, agreed in principle in 2010–11, although most of the Basel III reforms were agreed in detail at that time. The Basel Committee (BCBS) itself calls them simply "finalized reforms" and the UK Government has called them "Basel 3.1". Critics of the reform, in particular those from the banking industry, argue that Basel IV require a significant increase in capital and should be treated as a distinct round of reforms."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_IV

this is for sure important but why you think it has impact on gold price?

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 05:59:30 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2021, 03:12:11 PM by estenity

...one has to remember that Basel 3-4 is a rationale to avoid the fragility in banks revelated during the financial crisis before 2010.

To be honest I even didn't knew what Basel 3-4 is, but fast search on google tells me that:

"The Basel IV standards are changes to global bank capital requirements that were agreed in 2017 and are due for implementation in January 2023. They amend the international banking standards known as the Basel Accords. Regulators argue that these changes are simply completing the Basel III reforms, agreed in principle in 2010–11, although most of the Basel III reforms were agreed in detail at that time. The Basel Committee (BCBS) itself calls them simply "finalized reforms" and the UK Government has called them "Basel 3.1". Critics of the reform, in particular those from the banking industry, argue that Basel IV require a significant increase in capital and should be treated as a distinct round of reforms."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basel_IV

this is for sure important but why you think it has impact on gold price?

because gold and silver markets have been constantly manipulated (down) for years and decades with futures (paper gold, paper silver)
see for example gata.org or harveyorganblog.com or silverdoctors.com and many others.

from Basel 3-4 onset, gold and silver will become tier one investments, and so much less subject to false "paper" assets manipulation.

EDIT:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-12-13/basel-iii-weeks-away-elephant-room
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 07:55:26 PM

...from Basel 3-4 onset, gold and silver will become tier one investments, and so much less subject to false "paper" assets manipulation.

To summarize this is great news for us GOLD token holders and of course for all gold investors.

Like I said I keep accumulating GOLD tokens from some time because indeed gold seems to be the real safe heaven and is good to diversify portfolio and for sure gold should be there, especially many crypto investors like to have something invested in gold too.

Here we have to add that GOLD token is the best and most convenient way to invest in gold right now. We have talked about this many times but still always when i buy GOLD tokens wonder how easy it is and how complicated it could be when I had to deal with real gold instead of GOLD tokens, sometimes it would be even impossible for me to invest at all.

nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 09:26:25 PM

Here we have to add that GOLD token is the best and most convenient way to invest in gold right now. We have talked about this many times but still always when i buy GOLD tokens wonder how easy it is and how complicated it could be when I had to deal with real gold instead of GOLD tokens, sometimes it would be even impossible for me to invest at all.
This is definitely a good token and a good asset to invest in.But there is only one problem - its blockchain and the high cost of commissions.You have to catch the moment to send a token.It would be very cool if the development team took a closer look at other blockchains.
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:36:12 AM

This is definitely a good token and a good asset to invest in.But there is only one problem - its blockchain and the high cost of commissions.You have to catch the moment to send a token.It would be very cool if the development team took a closer look at other blockchains.

Dear nimogsm,

Now we are waiting for Ethereum 2.0 update when all fees will go down.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 08:35:00 PM

Now we are waiting for Ethereum 2.0 update when all fees will go down...

We all do, let's hope that it will be fast enough because high fees are truly a problem.

We have suggested and asked many times for more altcoins in the Marketplace, but still until ETH will be so expensive we have no other way as to wait.

Unfortunately there are no estimates at all for ETH 2.0, so it will be for sure not so fast, from other way it encourages me to hodl more GOLD, so we can find positives everywhere, peace GOLD hodlers.

xtradersoftwares

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2021, 02:26:18 PM

What are your plans for 2021?
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:00:48 PM

What are your plans for 2021?

Dear xtradersoftwares,

They 2021 already going to its end. There are many plans ahead.

Regards,
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 02:17:06 PM

Soon 2021 will end and the GOLD TOKEN is still surviving today. A very extraordinary project.
but there is still something that has been bothering me all this time,
about invisible GOLD TOKEN marketing and even social media like Twitter is not available or even telegram where there is no discussion for GOLD TOKEN users.

I who know GOLD TOKEN from the beginning of its appearance want to be closer and know about the development of GOLD TOKEN until now.
Is there no intention for the dev to be more transparent about GOLD's development or does GOLD need a few more teams to handle their social media.

Best wishes for GOLD TOKEN.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 02:31:50 PM

Soon 2021 will end and the GOLD TOKEN is still surviving today. A very extraordinary project.
GOLD project was created in bear market, years ago and it survives so far and passes through bear market very good. It is a very great project for people who want to store their asset in gold. Rather than going to banks and passing through annoying steps, they can simply use their Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GOLD tokens which are backed by real physical gold bars in vaults of Bullions Stars. It is safe and very convenient.

but there is still something that has been bothering me all this time, about invisible GOLD TOKEN marketing and even social media like Twitter is not available or even telegram where there is no discussion for GOLD TOKEN users.
Twitter account was suspended years ago and GOLD team don't mind to use Twitter again. I agree Twitter is very powerful in crypto communities and for crypto projects.

Moreover, listing on big exchanges is painful as they charge too high listing fee and possible approaches are reaching to DEX if the team want to get more trading volume rather than on GOLD marketplace only.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 02:39:18 PM

-snip-
Twitter account was suspended years ago and GOLD team don't mind to use Twitter again. I agree Twitter is very powerful in crypto communities and for crypto projects.

Moreover, listing on big exchanges is painful as they charge too high listing fee and possible approaches are reaching to DEX if the team want to get more trading volume rather than on GOLD marketplace only.
Twitter accounts will provide marketing expansion evenly and will be widely read by crypto users.
When the GOLD twitter account was suspended and until now there is no replacement, GOLD TOKEN does not have any promotions.

However, without promotion, GOLD TOKEN is able to survive in extreme conditions like today, especially if they turn on social media and start to do intense marketing. However, the power of social media is very much needed.

For listing in a large market, it is indeed constrained by too high a cost. However, there are also many well-known markets such as MEXC, Hotbit, Gate.io and other markets which are not too big for the listing fee. in volume will certainly increase and more and more GOLD market.

GOLD TOKEN is able to do all that, I believe and believe. Just need the latest news and keep up with current developments.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 07:28:30 PM

-snip-

Twitter accounts will provide marketing expansion evenly and will be widely read by crypto users.
When the GOLD twitter account was suspended and until now there is no replacement, GOLD TOKEN does not have any promotions.

However, without promotion, GOLD TOKEN is able to survive in extreme conditions like today, especially if they turn on social media and start to do intense marketing. However, the power of social media is very much needed.

For listing in a large market, it is indeed constrained by too high a cost. However, there are also many well-known markets such as MEXC, Hotbit, Gate.io and other markets which are not too big for the listing fee. in volume will certainly increase and more and more GOLD market.

GOLD TOKEN is able to do all that, I believe and believe. Just need the latest news and keep up with current developments.

Dear Taufik123,

The Gold token founders are not only involved in this project. We test different niches. Have you ever thought that one day the Gold token could become part of a much larger project?

Many times we post, we are in no hurry. And the gold, bought with the team's money, has long given a good profit. After all, it was bought even before the coronavirus times and the printing of unsecured money by central banks.

Regards,

libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 04:06:04 AM

Dear nimogsm,

Now we are waiting for Ethereum 2.0 update when all fees will go down.

Regards,

Although ethereum gas is relatively low now but still I'd hope you guys launch gold on polygon/bsc/xdai until ethereum 2.0 actually arrives. Those are evm compatible too.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: