Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold  (Read 30150 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:42:54 PM

BM, I see the first month payment has been done and all participants have received the token, is this payment every month until the bounty ends?

Dear herurist,

Yes we will pay bounty rewards every month. The payments for August will be from 6-11 September.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)

Thanks for the answer, in my opinion, this is the best stablecoin token campaign and people will love to hear monthly payments. Especially now that the bounty campaign is still long.

Dear heruist,

Thank you for your opinion about our project. We are trying to do our best to satisfy our clients.

Regards,

I want to ask one more thing ...
So this month's campaign will end on August 31? the problem is that there is no exact date.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 01:58:18 AM

Try getting Gold token listed on KyberSwap (https://kyberswap.com) — it is one the best instant exchange platforms on ethereum blockchain.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 02:06:15 AM

Try getting Gold token listed on KyberSwap (https://kyberswap.com) — it is one the best instant exchange platforms on ethereum blockchain.

I think Digital Gold will be listed on the popular exchange, because that will be a lot of its appeal, and wherever the exchange is definitely GOLD very interested.

How do you mean? It's well established in ethereum community.

When one want to convert one token to another fast, instant exchanges are way to go. They are much better than traditional ones — no account, no deposit/withdrawals, conversion gets completed in few clicks and you only pay network fees.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 03:30:23 PM

When does the gold token will be listed on coinmarketcap?
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 624
Merit: 178

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:36:40 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 03:53:37 PM by GOLD_official

I think Digital Gold will be listed on the popular exchange, because that will be a lot of its appeal, and wherever the exchange is definitely GOLD very interested.
When does the gold token will be listed on coinmarketcap?

Dear strymex,

We are working on that. Please be patient and follow our news on the official social channels. You can find them on https://gold.storage and check the social media you like.

I want to ask one more thing ...
So this month's campaign will end on August 31? the problem is that there is no exact date.

Dear heruist,

Yes. This month campaign will be ended on 31 August. Every month we started to count everything from the 1st on the next month.

Dear herurist,

Everyday we are working on that. Please follow the official website and our social media to get the latest news.

We have a special department which will work on that. If they decide to list, they will contact that exchange in the near future.

Regards,
suzanne5223

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 12:07:59 PM

There's something I want to understand about the concept of this project because after checking the vault certificate I'm captivated and I would like to hold some portion of the token but I would like to know if the token will follow the price trend of gold in the market since it back by 99.99% pure gold.

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:48:27 PM

There's something I want to understand about the concept of this project because after checking the vault certificate I'm captivated and I would like to hold some portion of the token but I would like to know if the token will follow the price trend of gold in the market since it back by 99.99% pure gold.

Dear suzanne5223,

The Digital Gold token is 100% backed by the real gold. Amount of physical gold stored can be verified at any time. We guarantee GOLD token's liquidity.

Unlimited amount of GOLD can be purchased/redeemed at our website instantly 24/7.

Regards,
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:04:20 PM

I've been talking about this project a lot in the past month and I can see it as the first gold project that depends on market value. I think that if there is a clearer development strategy in the near future, this will be a very good choice for investors because gold is considered the most important asset in the investment and if possible I will keep at least 100 Gold because I believe gold will go up greatly in the next few years

herurist

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:47:53 PM

I've been talking about this project a lot in the past month and I can see it as the first gold project that depends on market value. I think that if there is a clearer development strategy in the near future, this will be a very good choice for investors because gold is considered the most important asset in the investment and if possible I will keep at least 100 Gold because I believe gold will go up greatly in the next few years

I know gold is an important part of investment, especially in digital gold, looking at the cryptex gold market following market prices just look at the team saying stable at $ 45 now at $ 48

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:21:31 AM

I know gold is an important part of investment, especially in digital gold, looking at the cryptex gold market following market prices just look at the team saying stable at $ 45 now at $ 48
Gold has recently had a huge increase in prices due to many political problems in major countries so Gold is considered a safe solution for investors and this makes the value of Gold trending to increase daily. I think if Gold Stablecoin works well in the crypto market then surely a lot of people can buy gold easily without spending too much time waiting because this project has very good transparency in investment and I will wait for their upcoming plans

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:29:34 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 03:15:19 PM by GOLD_official

Dear heruist,

We did not guarantee the price of GOLD at 45$. We guarantee that the cost of the GOLD token will always be equal to the cost of 1 gram of gold. Since the launch of our stablecoin, gold has grown from 45 dollars to 48. [er gram. This is the main advantage of the gold token compared to the fiat stablecoins. After 10 or 20 years 1 USDT token will be equal to $ 1. And  Our GOLD token will be more expensive than now and it will continue to grow against the fiat crypto.

I will wait for their upcoming plans

Dear MrPiggles,

We really have huge plans. In a couple of weeks we will publish some news which will greatly increase the confidence in the GOLD token. Please follow the news on our website https://gold.storage and official social channels.

Regards,
herurist

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:52:07 PM

Dear heruist,

We did not guarantee the price of GOLD at 45$. We guarantee that the cost of the GOLD token will always be equal to the cost of 1 gram of gold. Since the launch of our stablecoin, gold has grown from 45 dollars to 48. [er gram. This is the main advantage of the gold token compared to the fiat stablecoins. After 10 or 20 years 1 USDT token will be equal to $ 1. And  Our GOLD token will be more expensive than now and it will continue to grow against the fiat crypto.

I will wait for their upcoming plans

Dear MrPiggles,

We really have huge plans. In a couple of weeks we will publish some news which will greatly increase the confidence in the GOLD token. Please follow the news on our website https://gold.storage and official social channels.

Regards,

Now that's what I expect an initial price of $ 45 to $ 48, maybe in the next 1 year it will be $ 60, it might arrive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:17:37 AM

Why should anyone support you when you don't have the decency reply and update your bounty spreadsheet. Wasted 2 weeks waiting for nothing.

I mean it is not like you swimming in promotors or anything. Anyway good luck with that attitude.

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:19:22 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 04:08:31 PM by GOLD_official

Why should anyone support you when you don't have the decency reply and update your bounty spreadsheet. Wasted 2 weeks waiting for nothing.

I mean it is not like you swimming in promotors or anything. Anyway good luck with that attitude.

Dear Mike Mayor,

We update our bounty spreadsheet form the 1 till the 6th day of the month. Then we make payments to our bounty participants from 6 till 11th.

Regards,
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:23:22 AM

Dear Mike Mayor,

We update our bounty spreadsheet form the 1 till the 6th day of the month. Then we make payments to our bounty participants from 6 till 11th.

Regards,

I think there was an error on the spreadsheet I saw in the article spreadsheet I was exchanged with someone else and I have sent the details to PM to the Bounty Manager.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:36:30 AM

Dear Mike Mayor,

Regards,

I think there was an error on the spreadsheet I saw in the article spreadsheet I was exchanged with someone else and I have sent the details to PM to the Bounty Manager.

Dear Alanaz,

Please ask that questions in the bounty thread. This thread is for Digital Gold discussion. The BM will revise your PM and answer soon. The bounty spreadsheet is not finally posted.

Regards,
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

Dear Mike Mayor,

Regards,

Dear Alanaz,

Please ask that questions in the bounty thread. This thread is for Digital Gold discussion. The BM will revise your PM and answer soon. The bounty spreadsheet is not finally posted.

Regards,

I posted two articles. Only 1 reflected on the spreadsheet.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164058.msg52317443#msg52317443
Please check and add the second article link. Thanks.

Already posted on bounty thread

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:32:33 AM

I have a question . What can make this project can compete with the gold market in the future because currently this project only focuses on the crypto market and there is not much news related to major partners in this project. Actually this project has a very good idea and investors can liquidate at any time, but to be able to develop, you should have a new strategy to advertise because there are still very few people known this project . I am a lover of stable assets and this is definitely a promising project for everyone

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:26:40 PM

I have a question . What can make this project can compete with the gold market in the future because currently this project only focuses on the crypto market
Firstly, this project was not created to compete in the gold market but to stand out among every project related to gold and you go through the Digital Gold site you'll respect the effort put together by their team because the project was giving birth to just few months ago(May to be precise) and it already equipped, doing great in performance, in market etc.

there is not much news related to major partners in this project. Actually this project has a very good idea and investors can liquidate at any time, but to be able to develop, you should have a new strategy to advertise because there are still very few people known this project . I am a lover of stable assets and this is definitely a promising project for everyone
The team has already partnered with Chain Security a Swiss company. Like I said early the project was implemented a couple of months and the team first focus was to give the coin users/investors a concrete security, liquidity and profitable project and more update will be added just follow the project while you check their news link if any update or new partnership occur.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:32:29 PM

there is not much news related to major partners in this project. Actually this project has a very good idea and investors can liquidate at any time, but to be able to develop, you should have a new strategy to advertise because there are still very few people known this project . I am a lover of stable assets and this is definitely a promising project for everyone
The team has already partnered with Chain Security a Swiss company. Like I said early the project was implemented a couple of months and the team first focus was to give the coin users/investors a concrete security, liquidity and profitable project and more update will be added just follow the project while you check their news link if any update or new partnership occur.

Will the partnership secure that this platform will ensure that 1 gold token is always equal to 1 gram of gold?
And where are the faces of the team members here?
We are talking a platform backed by gold, so it would be great to disclose the team members behind this project.
Where is the reserves of their gold currently sitting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: