Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold  (Read 30213 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:09:16 PM

there is not much news related to major partners in this project. Actually this project has a very good idea and investors can liquidate at any time, but to be able to develop, you should have a new strategy to advertise because there are still very few people known this project . I am a lover of stable assets and this is definitely a promising project for everyone
The team has already partnered with Chain Security a Swiss company. Like I said early the project was implemented a couple of months and the team first focus was to give the coin users/investors a concrete security, liquidity and profitable project and more update will be added just follow the project while you check their news link if any update or new partnership occur.

Will the partnership secure that this platform will ensure that 1 gold token is always equal to 1 gram of gold?
And where are the faces of the team members here?
We are talking a platform backed by gold, so it would be great to disclose the team members behind this project.
Where is the reserves of their gold currently sitting?

Yes I also want to know the whereabouts of their team, or just private, Token Gold is now rising whether there are plans on other exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:41:30 AM

there is not much news related to major partners in this project. Actually this project has a very good idea and investors can liquidate at any time, but to be able to develop, you should have a new strategy to advertise because there are still very few people known this project . I am a lover of stable assets and this is definitely a promising project for everyone
The team has already partnered with Chain Security a Swiss company. Like I said early the project was implemented a couple of months and the team first focus was to give the coin users/investors a concrete security, liquidity and profitable project and more update will be added just follow the project while you check their news link if any update or new partnership occur.

Will the partnership secure that this platform will ensure that 1 gold token is always equal to 1 gram of gold?
We are talking a platform backed by gold, so it would be great to disclose the team members behind this project.

Yes I also want to know the whereabouts of their team, or just private, Token Gold is now rising whether there are plans on other exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, Kucoin.
1) Digital gold token will always be equal to 1 gram of pure gold cause it was pegged to the price of gold and the amount of Digital gold token that will be issue is equal to the amount of saved in vault.
2) As the OP once said, the team have not decided yet to go public but we don't know who Satoshi is till now and we respect his decision and supported bitcoin. However, not providing their picture or info is still better than providing false team information since the project is 100% secured.
3) You will find the reserves of their gold in bullion star live audit.
4) As I learn, the team are planning to list the token on popular exchange site.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:25:03 AM

Gold development team will be updated soon because this is a long-term project and they are building investor confidence in this project. Currently all the information of this project is very clear and the value of Gold Stablecoin is updated every 15 minutes so there is no need to worry too much about the price. I personally was as nervous as you at first, but after reading the latest articles, I had a different perspective on this project.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 04:03:21 AM

I hope you are not expecting price pumps from these listings as gold token price will remain the same. But yeah, it will bring some awareness and liquidity.

In my opinion, team should not spend money on these exchanges since they charge hefty fees, their own instant exchange is good enough (also there are ethereum decentralized exchanges, where you can trade by using contract address).

I doubt usdt team went to exchanges for it's listing, exchanges themeselves felt the need to have stablecoin market and thus got listed, I hope the same for gold token.

I also want to know the whereabouts of their team, or just private

Gold token supply and physical gold in bullion star wallet both can be audited anytime user want. I do not think there is any need for team to show up their faces as what is necessary, is given to us.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:28:03 AM

Dear Fesatmas,

We are working on listing now. Our team is the founders and investors of Digital Gold. Right now the team does not want to be a public figure of the project.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:52:14 AM

1) Digital gold token will always be equal to 1 gram of pure gold cause it was pegged to the price of gold and the amount of Digital gold token that will be issue is equal to the amount of saved in vault.
2) As the OP once said, the team have not decided yet to go public but we don't know who Satoshi is till now and we respect his decision and supported bitcoin. However, not providing their picture or info is still better than providing false team information since the project is 100% secured.
3) You will find the reserves of their gold in bullion star live audit.
4) As I learn, the team are planning to list the token on popular exchange site.

So I don't need to worry about that, the price is pegged with real gold and I still hold some gold tokens to see what will happen in the future.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:36:54 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 06:45:33 AM by GOLD_official
Merited by hulla (2)

We are happy to announce official release of GOLD stablecoin. We developed a platform based on ERC20 token and smart-contract to represent gold.

More about our DIGITAL GOLD in our official press release on:

https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/digital-gold-launches-stablecoin-and-market-leading-solution-for-secure-and-private-gold-ownership/

GOLD SMART-CONTRACT AUDIT COMPLETED

Digital Gold ordered professional audit of GOLD Ethereum smart-contract from well-known professionals in this field - Swiss-based blockchain security company ChainSecurity. ChainSecurity secured over $1 Billion total value of it’s clients which include stablecoins, decentralized exchanges, multionational organizations and large number of blockchain startups.

Audit report confirms that there are no security breaches and vulnerabilities in GOLD smart-contract, it’s completely safe to use it and store tokens and it’s free of correctness issues. The report is available for public in Audits section of Digital Gold website.

https://gold.storage/audits

libert19

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 05:23:46 AM

I saw 0.001 gold outgoing transfer on my wallet (and on some other addresses), it was not initiated by me. I believe it's coded in smart contract, may I know what was it for?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96e986cce482c580d01c7e78ef6af2bd77f48a469d1170bb4737fa448fde1dcc

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:29:31 AM

I saw 0.001 gold outgoing transfer on my wallet (and on some other addresses), it was not initiated by me. I believe it's coded in smart contract, may I know what was it for?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96e986cce482c580d01c7e78ef6af2bd77f48a469d1170bb4737fa448fde1dcc

Dear Libert19

Will forward that question to the dev team. You will receive answer soon.

Regards,
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:49:29 AM

It's the annual fee, as explained on the first page.

You can also find more details at https://gold.storage/fee. Basically they'll withdraw 0.0027% daily from your balance as long as you have enough amount of tokens.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:32:07 PM

You can also find more details at https://gold.storage/fee. Basically they'll withdraw 0.0027% daily from your balance as long as you have enough amount of tokens.

I also had this problem but it did not affect the amount of Gold I received in this campaign. I really like their business style and this is actually the first project involving the investor's daily tax hold. Personally, I love gold and holding can bring me good profits if gold trends to soar in the near future. Of course I can only buy gold in this market and this project is the best supplier for all investors

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

I also had this problem but it did not affect the amount of Gold I received in this campaign. I really like their business style and this is actually the first project involving the investor's daily tax hold. Personally, I love gold and holding can bring me good profits if gold trends to soar in the near future. Of course I can only buy gold in this market and this project is the best supplier for all investors

Dear alan2here,

Thank you for such words. Now and every day we are working on new features for our clients. Please follow our social networks to receive the latest news about digital gold.

Regards,
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:16:43 PM

To be honest, this campaign also provides opportunities for hunters to create quality content and this is open to all,

Digital gold for me is an investment for the family in the future and a goal to build a house.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
libert19

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 03:30:19 AM

Makes sense, thank you.

To be honest, this campaign also provides opportunities for hunters to create quality content and this is open to all,

Quite right. Their bounty campaign is sophisticated which really do brings value to the project (specially, the content one).

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:44:43 PM

I couldn't find a better place to invest in gold because this is where Crypto participants have the opportunity to invest. Currently gold has been on a very high growth trend in recent months and many people want to own gold in the future so if you want to buy gold this project can do it. I have not traded here but many members have suggested to me about this project and hope that everything will go well.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:51:06 AM

Tried their instant exchange today, when looking at UI, you might give a second thought. However, everything went smooth, remember to add email, it can come handy.

Have the same experience. But they should improve their fee mechanism though, as it feels like the fee is static (5 gwei for ETH), which would be a pain in the ass if you need your ETH asap.

I used the internal exchange twice, and it feels BTC was much faster compared to ETH (because ETH fee is way too low atm).
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:58:33 AM

Hi I just want some follow ups regarding to my instant trade I apready talk to the website's support,
And it is almost 2 days since they failed to send the ETH to the receiving address.
The status said to be failed due to out of gas.

libert19

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 07:30:19 AM

Tried their instant exchange today, when looking at UI, you might give a second thought. However, everything went smooth, remember to add email, it can come handy.

Have the same experience. But they should improve their fee mechanism though, as it feels like the fee is static (5 gwei for ETH), which would be a pain in the ass if you need your ETH asap.

I used the internal exchange twice, and it feels BTC was much faster compared to ETH (because ETH fee is way too low atm).

Seems, it's been improved, all recent transaction are using gas price of 20 gwei (mine included), I received mine in half minute or so.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xee1583b450156a80071021dbafe2b9b548dfbc6c

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:45:19 AM

Hi I just want some follow ups regarding to my instant trade I apready talk to the website's support,
And it is almost 2 days since they failed to send the ETH to the receiving address.

Try raising the gas to 20 and above, I'm sure to send the token or ETH will be smooth. because I tried it.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
libert19

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 12:14:33 PM

Was transaction failure on your side or theirs?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: