Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOLD - First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold  (Read 30245 times)
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:59:00 AM

Has it entered Q3, has the app launch been started or is it still in development?

And for the new GOLD exchange, when will it be public?

Dear capcaypro,

The app development process is not currently commented on by the developers.

Listing on new exchanges will be announced soon.

Regards,
Support Team @ Digital Gold
https://gold.storage (https://gold.storage)

So to be listed on the new exchange, are there any plans on which exchange to choose? Binance, Okex, Huobi?

Dear capcaypro,

We will post that information only all listing process will be finished. Follow us on social media.

Regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:47:08 PM

I was introduced to this project by some friends, but what I'm worried about is I can switch to another crypto? I don't currently see any transaction history for this project. I am very interested in this project because this is the first gold project I know but if you give me more important information then maybe in the near future I will consider investing some gold to hold long term . I appreciate your development team's efforts, but the team should display investor trading information and make it more transparent.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:09:54 PM

I was introduced to this project by some friends, but what I'm worried about is I can switch to another crypto? I don't currently see any transaction history for this project. I am very interested in this project because this is the first gold project I know but if you give me more important information then maybe in the near future I will consider investing some gold to hold long term . I appreciate your development team's efforts, but the team should display investor trading information and make it more transparent.

Dear Plato,

About what switch you are talking about? Now you can buy GOLD using Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can check Cryptex to look about trading information. Our marketplace is a place where you can buy and sell the GOLD token.

Regards,
coincap200

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:28:41 PM

How many exchange you listing in ?
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:02:57 AM
Merited by PuertoLibre (2)

Dear coincap200,

Now we are listed on Cryptex.net. More exchanges will be announced soon.

Regards,
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:54:14 PM

Coinspeaker - the world leading cryptocurrencies information provider, released an article about Digital Gold and Ethereum-based GOLD ERC20 compliant token. You can read more on

https://www.coinspeaker.com/stablecoin-backed-by-physical-gold/#

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 11:13:52 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 10:46:03 AM by wwzsocki

I still keep reading about the Digital Gold project because I will fully understand how it works exactly and first what I thought about was the Gold of course, which has to be bought and stored.

There are so many scams in the crypto world that I just don't believe in empty words on a web page, only pure facts that I am able to check correctly.

So, I started to look for the stored gold, of course, because this is the core of this project and was very happy to find this after literally two clicks on the Digital Gold website.

On the project page https://gold.storage/en-US/audits everybody can easily find live audits reports with all detailed pieces of information about gold in the storage.

As, I am completely unable to believe, to any assurances and always have to see tangible evidence, I was very happy to find out, that all audits are firmed by  https://www.bullionstar.com, very well known company which offers 600 different products across 10 different categories related to gold and one of them is Bullion Vault Storage, which Digital Gold project is using.

This is very easy to validate certificates because Digital Gold provides storage live audit data on the https://www.bullionstar.com/myaccount/audit page and everyone can check everything carefully.

Transparency in such a project is the key. Still, I haven't found one last answer to my question, which is: How is guarded access to stored gold?

What I mean is that a bad actor won't have access, for example, someone from the project and how is it secured? Who has access and how is it billed?

I just wonder and I'm afraid if there is such a possibility that someone from the project with access to the gold storage, will empty it and disappear one day.  

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:30:42 AM

Transparency in such a project is the key. Still, I haven't found one last answer to my question, which is: How is guarded access to stored gold?

What I mean is that a bad actor won't have access, for example, someone from the project and how is it secured? Who has access and how is it billed?

I just wonder and I'm afraid if there is such a possibility that someone from the project with access to the warehouse will empty it and disappear one day.  

Dear wwzsocki,

Thanks for the question, we will pass it on to the development team and publish the answer as soon as possible.

Regards,
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 12:30:25 PM

...Thanks for the question, we will pass it on to the development team and publish the answer as soon as possible...

I have an additional question about the project name.

I see here in the ANN thread and bounty GOLD as the main name for this project but on the website is Digital Gold used, which even looks better for me  Wink.

I understand that the difference is practically very small, but would be good and is important to name it correctly.

So what is the exact name of this project?

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:19:40 PM

I was introduced to this project by some friends
The project was officially launched acouple of weeks ago and I'm glad you have done some depth search about the project which captivated you.

but what I'm worried about is I can switch to another crypto?
I believe you're talking about trading pair of the token only BTC/ETH trading are still available and it all a gradual process for the project was just giving birth to.

I don't currently see any transaction history for this project. I am very interested in this project because this is the first gold project I know but if you give me more important information then maybe in the near future I will consider investing some gold to hold long term . I appreciate your development team's efforts, but the team should display investor trading information and make it more transparent.
Mind you, this project is decentralized but you can get more important information through there website.

The token is still available on a single exchange site but you can buy it through the site marketplace and as the team representative said more exchange are coming in few weeks.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:02:43 AM

...Thanks for the question, we will pass it on to the development team and publish the answer as soon as possible...

I have an additional question about the project name.

I see here in the ANN thread and bounty GOLD as the main name for this project but on the website is Digital Gold used, which even looks better for me  Wink.

I understand that the difference is practically very small, but would be good and is important to name it correctly.

So what is the exact name of this project?

Dear wwzsocki,

GOLD is a token ticker. We use GOLD in the ANN and bounty thread because of limit in the thread name. The project name is Digital Gold.

Regards,
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:29:31 AM

...GOLD is a token ticker. We use GOLD in the ANN and bounty thread because of limit in the thread name. The project name is Digital Gold...

Thank you for this information. I already have found my answers yesterday but I was too tired in the night to post about it.

I am enrolled in the signature as everybody can see but also applied and was accepted to the translation campaign and that was the best thing to do.

When I was translating the website, I had to read all the content (every single sentence) couple of times and now I know everything about Digital  Gold and the GOLD token.

To be honest, I am surprised that I haven't heard about Digital Gold much earlier.

GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:40:43 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

GOLD will be listed on 5 new exchanges within next 2 weeks including TOP10 exchange BitForex!

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:27:42 AM

GOLD will be listed on 5 new exchanges within next 2 weeks including TOP10 exchange BitForex!

This is really good news for everyone because this project is finally listed at one of the top exchanges. Hopefully everything will go well and the project will attract more participants in the future because I appreciate this project and will buy some gold to hold in the long term because the current market is very volatility and greatly influence the psychology of investors
GOLD_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:02:42 PM

I just wonder and I'm afraid if there is such a possibility that someone from the project with access to the gold storage, will empty it and disappear one day.  

Dear wwzsocki,

The assets are accessible only to leading top management of our company with serious liability conditions written and signed in the contract. Theoretically even low level employee in the bank has access to large amounts of funds and there is even higher risk to see him disappeared with money in safe box than financial top management at Digital Gold. We also have agreement about our business model with our partners - Bulllion Star. They know that we hold our customer's gold in the storage and will not approve quick and unusual withdrawal of  assets from their vault storage. We also may assure you that nor developers, neither ordinary employees have access to Digital Gold assets in Singapore vault storage, we never did ICO or any of similar fundraising campaigns. Digital Gold platform was developed fully with funds of it's founders with global marketing, listing on exchanges and liquidity support strategies and will become more trusted and more popular month after month with each completed step of further development of Digital Gold platform. Any forms of illegal actions of company's top management are meaningless and have no sensewith our expansion plans  at all

At the moment current value of gold in the storage is less than 0.5 Million US dollars. Once the amount exceeds 1 Million US dollar, we will start arranging some additional procedures with our storage partner Bullion Start to raise guarantees for GOLD holders. We are already thinking of possible options to make sure our customers will be satisfied and will have no reasons to worry about such risks at all. At the moment this issue is not relevant due to small amount of physical gold bought with Digital Gold founders own funds.

Regards,
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 03:36:40 PM

...The assets are accessible only to leading top management of our company with serious liability conditions written and signed in the contract. Theoretically even low level employee in the bank has access to large amounts of funds and there is even higher risk to see him disappeared with money in safe box than financial top management at Digital Gold. We also have agreement about our business model with our partners - Bulllion Star. They know that we hold our customer's gold in the storage and will not approve quick and unusual withdrawal of  assets from their vault storage. We also may assure you that nor developers, neither ordinary employees have access to Digital Gold assets in Singapore vault storage, we never did ICO or any of similar fundraising campaigns. Digital Gold platform was developed fully with funds of it's founders with global marketing, listing on exchanges and liquidity support strategies and will become more trusted and more popular month after month with each completed step of further development of Digital Gold platform...

When I was translating the content of the https://gold.storage/en-US/home website, I have already found all answers to the questions I had so far.

Anyways this is great that you provided all this info because it would be useful for other members interested in the Digital Gold project.

I am very happy that Digital Gold is so transparent and provide Live Audits feature which allows controlling stored gold bullion in the BullionStar vault in real-time.

Additionally, everything is fully insured and the vault is secured as good as possible. Everything is checked and audited and there is no threat and even if something will happen Digital Gold is fully covered by insurance.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 04:53:01 PM

I followed and I'm also interested in this project base on the concept put together by the team and their work which has been proof through the date of the birth of this project but waiting for something to give me the assurance and the news about getting listing on top exchange site will totally make me understand that I'm on the right path.
Waiting for the listing confirmation  Wink

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:04:10 AM

I want to ask about the team ??

Why is the team not displayed on a white paper or website even though what I read is a very professional management team in a particular field.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:59:33 AM

I want to ask about the team ??

Why is the team not displayed on a white paper or website even though what I read is a very professional management team in a particular field.

Many projects don't show their teams on the website or in the white paper.

I don't think this is a problem if there is any other way to get this info and great that you ask because I wanted to this same  Wink.

I fully understand that in such a project were transparency is the key the team and especially the key members have to be publicly known.

Have you tried their social media accounts or chat groups to ask this question or find the info?

Emmycoded1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:26:10 PM

Prove of Authentication

Bitcointalk Username: Emmycoded1
Bitcointalk Profile URL:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2686115;

Type of campaign: Creative

ETH Wallet Address:
0xFaAB6d84a692A314EEC4231d40281637f3F12122

Creative Link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/digital-gold-stablecoin-completely-support-physical-emmanuel-olusola?published=t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: