Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 07:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271607 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:10:31 PM

491G Shocked, what happen?

your kidding right?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:12:32 PM

What is the deal with http://benchcryptopools.myvnc.com/hirocoin/public/index.php?page=register   Huh
Only invited users are allowed to register?
How are people supposed to mine Hirocoin?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

Whenever this was going to launch someone was going to be asleep. A lot of work has gone into this coin if you take a look at the GitHub commits. Coins that are in it for the quick buck do not bother to put in this amount of work. Plus the proper infrastructure has been put in place to support this coin. Hirocoin is only the second in the X11 tier which could be a big deal very soon. This is the reason to launch this coins while there is still a great opportunity.

I am also trying to buy coins right now, not sell them. I am investing my time and money into Hirocoin and there have already been many fiat costs doing this.

STFU you liar.

you should have announced it like EVERY OTHER DEV does.... why do you think they don't ninja launch whilst the US and Europe are sleeping and instamine a huge amount of blocks?Huh

because they know some of us will hightlight it is a scam like this launch was

you deserve an award for your amusing display of supreme anger towards a missed coin launch

If you look at ALL scam launches i complain, don't feel this one is special. I complain as soon as i see scamming.

Nobody here can provide any valid argument supporting a ninja launch especially one at that hour.

What stops a dev instamining 1000's of blocks on a ninja launch - answer that question .........forget about anything else.

try to provide a single valid argument supporting the statement that this coin is a scam.

i just did provide one - sorry you obviously have cognitive damage.

hmmm perhaps a little story could help...

i'm going to make a coin and want to have a big share of the coins ... but also i want to get others involved and pretend i didn't take a big share.. Smiley

so i come up with a great plan.... i launch it when most of the world with internets are having sleepy time.... i also forgot to tell anyone i would do it then so they had opportunity to stay up and mine...

so then i start mining.... and by the time most miners stumble upon my thread i'm already enjoying lots of coins....hehe great scam i planned hey.... these dumb fuckers who get in earlier than all the rest will scream how fair it is anyway to help my cause ...

Now most devs know this will attract others to complain and say hey where was our fair chance to mine easy coins... most of us were sleeping

However i'll just pretend i didn't know 99% of coins are announced and give fair warning for everyone to join in at launch and hope the fact i have cloned darkcoin is enough tech babble to impress and get some early miners with their blocks to scream about how fair it is.  

seems to be working out okay actually..... but then.....

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

What is the deal with http://benchcryptopools.myvnc.com/hirocoin/public/index.php?page=register   Huh

Mine solo I guess. The pool might not have the low diff share exploit fix in place, can the pool admin confirm?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

yup just told my buddy to kill this scam dead, these coins will be dumped on your asses as soon as it makes exchange...

goodbye scam coin.

hammerbrain

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:20:19 PM

yup just told my buddy to kill this scam dead, these coins will be dumped on your asses as soon as it makes exchange...

goodbye scam coin.

Dumped on whose asses? You must have been fun on the playground.  Cheesy
poweru

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

your kidding right?

it's happen on some time ago, i see it in the pool:http://benchcryptopools.myvnc.com/hirocoin/public/, 3 people has 100G+ hash Huh
now it looks normal

DRK:XyRfLR7dupSJiPkmCS9A2r4qWcKsYCWvtG
DarkCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615 - DarkCoin aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions.
_doge

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

goodbye scam coin.

Your "buddy", yeah... too bad he probably only mined about 20k. Can't wait for him to fill my buy order at 1 satoshi. It'll make me very happy.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

is this a scrypt coin ive never heard of someone having more then 1gig let alone 100s.................  just wow

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

wow there is 4 miners on the pool each contributing 1000 times my hashrate (over 3 ghash)...what the fuck

edit: now over 6 ghash each

edit2: now over 10ghash each
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:26:40 PM

wow, only if these guys threw there hashrate at http://bcmultipool.com/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:27:00 PM

goodbye scam coin.

Your "buddy", yeah... too bad he probably only mined about 20k. Can't wait for him to fill my buy order at 1 satoshi. It'll make me very happy.

good job you just showed up yesterday to promote this coin... how fortunite.

HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:27:49 PM

It is so sad to see cryptohunter try to ruin our efforts to put out a genuinely interesting coin. I can only guess that this threatens his own plans somehow. He has started a thread in the altcoin forum and deletes any post that does not bash this coin. As said I have put a lot of time, effort and experience into this coin and to see someone trash it in this way is disheartening and thoughtless. His arguments do not even add up and I do not think he believes what he says.

Can someone please make the effort to correct cryptohunter elsewhere?

He is trying to harm the reputation of this coin before it has even had a chance.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:28:07 PM

Mine solo I guess. The pool might not have the low diff share exploit fix in place, can the pool admin confirm?

you ment the low diff share exploit as in some case that these ppl have built their own miner software and got much higher diff number compared to other standard cgminer based miner?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:29:39 PM

is this a scrypt coin ive never heard of someone having more then 1gig let alone 100s.................  just wow

it isn't just "someone" probably a group of people that merged their power, which result in a pool mining in another pool, very naive to think that all those hashes belong just to one person
illodin

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

wow there is 4 miners on the pool each contributing 1000 times my hashrate (over 3 ghash)...what the fuck

edit: now over 6 ghash each

edit2: now over 10ghash each

It's probably just the low diff share exploit. The pool should apply the fix.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

true, i didn't really think about it

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
illodin

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:33 PM

you ment the low diff share exploit as in some case that these ppl have built their own miner software and got much higher diff number compared to other standard cgminer based miner?

Yea that one.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:45 PM

It is so sad to see cryptohunter try to ruin our efforts to put out a genuinely interesting coin. I can only guess that this threatens his own plans somehow. He has started a thread in the altcoin forum and deletes any post that does not bash this coin. As said I have put a lot of time, effort and experience into this coin and to see someone trash it in this way is disheartening and thoughtless. His arguments do not even add up and I do not think he believes what he says.

Can someone please make the effort to correct cryptohunter elsewhere?

He is trying to harm the reputation of this coin before it has even had a chance.
Just let us leave him alone. He does not want to hear any other opinion against that he has.
He is angry because he missed the boat, that's all.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:33:42 PM

At 1 min block time, 15k blocks on low diff = over than 10 days of normal mining with KGW. It's too big instamine. The coin might be good, but why did you set so slow diff retarget? Make it 1500 blocks before kgw and everything is good, but 15k blocks???

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: