Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271586 times)
hammerbrain

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:36:05 PM

It is so sad to see cryptohunter try to ruin our efforts to put out a genuinely interesting coin. I can only guess that this threatens his own plans somehow. He has started a thread in the altcoin forum and deletes any post that does not bash this coin. As said I have put a lot of time, effort and experience into this coin and to see someone trash it in this way is disheartening and thoughtless. His arguments do not even add up and I do not think he believes what he says.

Can someone please make the effort to correct cryptohunter elsewhere?

He is trying to harm the reputation of this coin before it has even had a chance.

That's obviously it. His interests are threatened in some way and is lashing out in an attempt to destroy anothers hard work. I apologize for him. This element of the community has become more and more aggressive as
the pie has shrunk this last month.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

It is so sad to see cryptohunter try to ruin our efforts to put out a genuinely interesting coin. I can only guess that this threatens his own plans somehow. He has started a thread in the altcoin forum and deletes any post that does not bash this coin. As said I have put a lot of time, effort and experience into this coin and to see someone trash it in this way is disheartening and thoughtless. His arguments do not even add up and I do not think he believes what he says.

He is trying to harm the reputation of this coin before it has even had a chance.
Just let us leave him alone. He does not want to hear any other opinion against that he has.
He is angry because he missed the boat, that's all.

there is no room for opinion - this is NOT my opinion

A dev can give himself opportunity to mine the chain on his own without competition and potentially claim 1000's of blocks if they do ninja releases.

THIS IS NOT MY OPINION THIS IS A FACT.

The fact it was done at such a shady time is a double devious trick.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THIS SHITCOIN - THIS IS ABOUT EVERY SINGLE OTHER DEV THAT WILL DO THIS SAME TRICK IN THE FUTURE.

Nobody here on this thread can give me an answer yet.

On a ninja launch what is there to stop the dev mining 1000's of easy blocks on his own?Huh the answer is NOTHING TO STOP HIM AT ALL.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:38:50 PM

That's obviously it. His interests are threatened in some way and is lashing out in an attempt to destroy anothers hard work. I apologize for him. This element of the community has become more and more aggressive as

Hammered brains please remain quiet because you have nothing valid to say.

I remove posts that do not deal with the subject i posted about. I am asking for a valid reason from anyone why ninja starts are not open to instamining by the devs that do them.

salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

What is the deal with http://benchcryptopools.myvnc.com/hirocoin/public/index.php?page=register   Huh
Only invited users are allowed to register?
How are people supposed to mine Hirocoin?

Mine solo I guess. The pool might not have the low diff share exploit fix in place, can the pool admin confirm?

you ment the low diff share exploit as in some case that these ppl have built their own miner software and got much higher diff number compared to other standard cgminer based miner?

Yea that one.

what does that exploit actually do? and what about the pool hashrate beeing 100 times the network hashrate for a short period of time? is the network hashrate information inaccurate?
HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:41:05 PM

At 1 min block time, 15k blocks on low diff = over than 10 days of normal mining with KGW. It's too big instamine. The coin might be good, but why did you set so slow diff retarget? Make it 1500 blocks before kgw and everything is good, but 15k blocks???

It is a difficult one to judge, 1.5k would be too low. The difficulty is coming up now and will be where it needs to be by the time KGW kicks in. What we end up with is an initial injection of 0.8% HIC into the market to get it started. I think this is necessary to jump start the market.

@Cryptohunter, I made a post pointing here and asked people to make up their own mind. You deleted it because you do not care about the truth, just spreading your FUD. However other who like to bash everything will join in and the rest will just ignore it like ads on a webpage  Tongue

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
vlax352

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:41:24 PM

sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:45:40 PM

Hammered brains please remain quiet because you have nothing valid to say.

I remove posts that do not deal with the subject i posted about. I am asking for a valid reason from anyone why ninja starts are not open to instamining by the devs that do them.

I agree, no matter who mined what /when  -  the time /way it was done is a problem for OS.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:46:10 PM

At 1 min block time, 15k blocks on low diff = over than 10 days of normal mining with KGW. It's too big instamine. The coin might be good, but why did you set so slow diff retarget? Make it 1500 blocks before kgw and everything is good, but 15k blocks???

It is a difficult one to judge, 1.5k would be too low. The difficulty is coming up now and will be where it needs to be by the time KGW kicks in. What we end up with is an initial injection of 0.8% HIC into the market to get it started. I think this is necessary to jump start the market.

@Cryptohunter, I made a post pointing here and asked people to make up their own mind. You deleted it because you do not care about the truth, just spreading your FUD. However other who like to bash everything will join in and the rest will just ignore it like ads on a webpage  Tongue

No sorry that is not the case. You know you should not have released ninja style at that time. Anyone believing you had good intentions is crazy.

this is not personal against your coin... however all devs need to know you can't pull this instamining bullshit without some resistance.

Ninja starts provide opportunity for the devs to instamine the hell out of the coin - that is a fact.  Coupled with your choice or release time leaves not doubt that you did it like that to instamine to the max

Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:47:32 PM

I don't understand, everybody can mine at the beginning and now, what is the problem?
salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:49:01 PM

why is everyone feeding the troll, and noone responding to my genuine inquiries? anyone knows why the network hashrate is 100 times lower than the pools hashrate? is the network hashrate number actually acurate?

edit: almost 1000 times higher now, 4 miners with like 50gh each in pool info
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:49:41 PM

@dev are you from Japan?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:51:22 PM

I don't understand, everybody can mine at the beginning and now, what is the problem?

are you joking... i just explained it for you 20x

everyone can NOT mine at the begining, there is only one begining that begining was only known about by the devs and they mined on their own.

Please try to improve your understanding of crypto.

hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:51:47 PM

@Cryptohunter, I made a post pointing here and asked people to make up their own mind. You deleted it because you do not care about the truth, just spreading your FUD. However other who like to bash everything will join in and the rest will just ignore it like ads on a webpage  Tongue

No sorry that is not the case. You know you should not have released ninja style at that time. Anyone believing you had good intentions is crazy.

this is not personal against your coin... however all devs need to know you can't pull this instamining bullshit without some resistance.

Ninja starts provide opportunity for the devs to instamine the hell out of the coin - that is a fact.  Coupled with your choice or release time leaves not doubt that you did it like that to instamine to the max

O.K......and?.....We got it the first five 20 times. Take your attention whoring elsewhere. Start another thread dedicated to your questions.

CremeFraiche

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

@Cryptohunter: Everybody knows yet what you want to say and what your problem is... Wink

Please can we come back to more interesting things like the hashrate of some miners on the pool? These are accurate values? Does they get all these coins?
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:53:42 PM

And;

If annoncement of start-time is done long before = every body have a chance to mine first 5 hours = chance to get 100.000 coins  Smiley
if not = mining 1 hour = 100 coins  Sad
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

@Cryptohunter, I made a post pointing here and asked people to make up their own mind. You deleted it because you do not care about the truth, just spreading your FUD. However other who like to bash everything will join in and the rest will just ignore it like ads on a webpage  Tongue

would you stfu for a moment? You missed this one. Join the next one. So it was launched at a shitty time? At least it was lauched properly, and the coin does not have the standard scrypt algo. Just go cry in another thread or something. I instamined some blocks and i dont give a shit if theyre worth something or nothing. If this coin turns out well, the dev simply did a good job. Its better than all those announced launches that fail EVERY fucking time. This coin does more good than bad. Don't like it? don't join and don't post. People like you cry on every launch if it's not according to your wishes.

and oh yea, i started hours later then launch and still solo'd like 100 blocks. Again, cry elsewhere.
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

are you joking... i just explained it for you 20x

everyone can NOT mine at the begining, there is only one begining that begining was only known about by the devs and they mined on their own.

Please try to improve your understanding of crypto.

What do you mean?
I downloaded the wallet and used the CPU miner to solo-mine, it worked.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:55:26 PM

<insert popcorn here> nethashrate 512gigs........................LOL

530GIGS NOW, LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:13 PM

I got in late, been soloing now for just over an hour with 30 R9 280x and have found 40 blocks.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:28 PM

sorry guys idk  what happened, maybe i clicked something wrong in  a rush, registrations are open now. Smiley

Fix your pool asap thanks. In the meanwhile, I would suggest no one mines there because those who exploit the low diff share bug will steal all your coins from the pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: