Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271583 times)
overhander

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:16:55 AM

Possible nub question--why isn't Hiro up for vote on Cryptsy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibfragalot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:06:28 AM

Ergh, Hiro is taking a fair hit the past few days. Currently at 1430! Sad Who would sell at that price? Crazy, its a loss.

Great time to buy I guess, but it still doesn't look good.

equalizer

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:24:35 AM

Beyond the hype of X11, what is hiro offering here, today? Is X11 the only differentiator? For such a new coin, the excitement and spirit behind this coin is dropping fast - I'd say it's near gone. Are you watching the exchanges like we are? Each day a new and worse bleed with rumors swirling around about devs dumping their coins mined with their machines optimized (optimized with software they're not sharing with the rest of us, or so people are saying). How else could the coins be sold for so cheap and at such high volume day after day for so many days? The numbers just don't make sense. I mine Hiro, and there is no way I could sell at the prices these coins are selling now without losing my shirt. So what am I missing here? Was your plan to have miners/purchasers like me sitting on the sidelines, jaws hitting the floor, feeling totally fooled all along?

There are people who didn't get into Hiro thinking it was a mere pump and dump, and we actually defended you against those who insisted you guys were just another forgettable coin ultimately leaving your miners holding worthless bags. Please stop spending time on things like new names and other cosmetic updates - they mean very little to those who were loyal to you from early on, looking for this coin to gain back some health. You need to mend your larger image (not just your name and logo), and the way to do that is to be active, transparent, and by putting your neck out there to inject some life into this coin. Or cash in, kill the coin, and fly to Tahiti. The point is to live or die. Vacillating somewhere in the low-middle ain't doing anyone any good...you're just pulling a sticky bandaid off of hairy skin, very very slowly and being incredibly irresponsible to your miners/investors in the process.

For those of us who still want to believe there's something good here, you need to lead (be innovative), follow (mimic the actions/behaviors of a successful coin), or get out of the way for a better coin to emerge. Anything else is a waste of our time and money.
ibfragalot

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:39:05 AM

How else could the coins be sold for so cheap and at such high volume day after day for so many days? The numbers just don't make sense. I mine Hiro, and there is no way I could sell at the prices these coins are selling now without losing my shirt. So what am I missing here? Was your plan to have miners/purchasers like me sitting on the sidelines, jaws hitting the floor, feeling totally fooled all along?

I agree. I would'nt mind at least a comment from the Dev/Team on this. Things aren't looking fantastic. It was at 3500 sat when I began mining a few weeks ago, now only 1430. Why should we expect it to pick up? Because when ASICs hit at some unknown point in the future people will flock? By then there will be plenty of X11 coins. What are the Dev/Team doing to make us stay?

rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:52:17 AM

Beyond the hype of X11, what is hiro offering here, today? Is X11 the only differentiator? For such a new coin, the excitement and spirit behind this coin is dropping fast - I'd say it's near gone. Are you watching the exchanges like we are? Each day a new and worse bleed with rumors swirling around about devs dumping their coins mined with their machines optimized (optimized with software they're not sharing with the rest of us, or so people are saying). How else could the coins be sold for so cheap and at such high volume day after day for so many days? The numbers just don't make sense. I mine Hiro, and there is no way I could sell at the prices these coins are selling now without losing my shirt. So what am I missing here? Was your plan to have miners/purchasers like me sitting on the sidelines, jaws hitting the floor, feeling totally fooled all along?

There are people who didn't get into Hiro thinking it was a mere pump and dump, and we actually defended you against those who insisted you guys were just another forgettable coin ultimately leaving your miners holding worthless bags. Please stop spending time on things like new names and other cosmetic updates - they mean very little to those who were loyal to you from early on, looking for this coin to gain back some health. You need to mend your larger image (not just your name and logo), and the way to do that is to be active, transparent, and by putting your neck out there to inject some life into this coin. Or cash in, kill the coin, and fly to Tahiti. The point is to live or die. Vacillating somewhere in the low-middle ain't doing anyone any good...you're just pulling a sticky bandaid off of hairy skin, very very slowly and being incredibly irresponsible to your miners/investors in the process.

For those of us who still want to believe there's something good here, you need to lead (be innovative), follow (mimic the actions/behaviors of a successful coin), or get out of the way for a better coin to emerge. Anything else is a waste of our time and money.

Just calm down! Altcoins are not for every one. If you are too nervous when the market switches interests, there are some GOO securities waiting for you . I heard they are great for retirement plans.

Now, about Hiro, The point made by the dev is a very good one: X11 mean GPU run cooler, The hype begun with Hiros making a post on reddit stating his idea of the new algo who will emerged since scrypt is dead. Summer will be nice for you if you hold or even buy some HIRO.

That being said, markets switches his interest very fast. That is good for us, you just should know when to buy and when to sell. A hint, now is not a good time to sell. Another hint, mining is an investment, not dumping coins as soon as they are generated is wise. Otherwise, i will suggest the black coin multipool, idea is great and it s time to jump on train before it s too late.

I know that i m currently buying Hiros, no volume, miners holding, the best time to fill the bags!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:41:36 AM

It's great to see how HiroCoin, X11 (and DarkCoin) are attacked by people like Cryptohunter and Spoetnik.
They put a lot of time and effort in creating topics, trying to damage the coins by spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt.

They are known for the fact they only attack coins that they feel are a threat to the bags they hold (and the ASICs they pre-ordered?).

Litecoin (and Scrypt) were attacked the same way by Bitcoin supporters one year ago and see where it is now Smiley

I predict a great future for HiroCoin.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:55:32 AM

The Hirocoin team is stronger then ever :

- A coder, n00b sys0p, just joined our team.
- HiroSGate officially became part of staff.

Then there's Hiro working every day to add new features to the coin. I don't want to say anything about this yet before the final round of testing on testnet is done, because we want to be super careful and not give you guys something that has to be fixed a few weeks later. But if it works like it looks like right now, it's going to make Hirocoin even more secure.

Our current goal is to get the Hirocoin name out there and to build the foundation of the infrastructure needed to go into the next phase : merchant adoption. As we speak there is someone working on the Android wallet. There is a bounty for the Nvidia miner too.

I understand some of you are impatient to see the value of your investment grow. This is understandable because most of us are hooked on seeing our investments double or more in a few days. Quick growth of Hirocoin price is not what we are trying to achieve, though. Did anyone notice we are not pumping ? If you check out the Communications Guidelines on our forum, you'll see why. We all follow these guidelines.

It's ridiculous to hold Hiro responsible for the price of Hirocoin. What we do is make it a great coin, and gather smart, creative and resourceful people to help us do it. In the end, I think everyone will be greatly rewarded for it. Copy/paste coins simply run out of steam, while we continue to innovate.

Sorry if I'm starting to repeat myself a bit too much, but when those Alpha-T and KnC ASICS go online, all those GPU miners need a new coin to mine Hirocoin and Darkcoin use X11 which is more GPU friendly then other Scrypt alternatives.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:25:12 AM

X11 is more GPU friendly only if we can get optimised GPU miner, otherwise people would mine scrypt-N coins.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:29:59 AM

The Hirocoin team is stronger then ever :

- A coder, n00b sys0p, just joined our team.
- HiroSGate officially became part of staff.

Then there's Hiro working every day to add new features to the coin. I don't want to say anything about this yet before the final round of testing on testnet is done, because we want to be super careful and not give you guys something that has to be fixed a few weeks later. But if it works like it looks like right now, it's going to make Hirocoin even more secure.

Our current goal is to get the Hirocoin name out there and to build the foundation of the infrastructure needed to go into the next phase : merchant adoption. As we speak there is someone working on the Android wallet. There is a bounty for the Nvidia miner too.

I understand some of you are impatient to see the value of your investment grow. This is understandable because most of us are hooked on seeing our investments double or more in a few days. Quick growth of Hirocoin price is not what we are trying to achieve, though. Did anyone notice we are not pumping ? If you check out the Communications Guidelines on our forum, you'll see why. We all follow these guidelines.

It's ridiculous to hold Hiro responsible for the price of Hirocoin. What we do is make it a great coin, and gather smart, creative and resourceful people to help us do it. In the end, I think everyone will be greatly rewarded for it. Copy/paste coins simply run out of steam, while we continue to innovate.

Sorry if I'm starting to repeat myself a bit too much, but when those Alpha-T and KnC ASICS go online, all those GPU miners need a new coin to mine Hirocoin and Darkcoin use X11 which is more GPU friendly then other Scrypt alternatives.

Great news
ibfragalot

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:43:53 AM

^^^ I appreciate you taking the time to respond, but that's just more of the same. Worse, nobody has commented on both our actual questions.

Someone has been dumping heaps and heaps of Hiro at low low prices (~1300 sat) over the past few days. No miner would do that, it's a big loss. Who could possibly afford to do that? Considering what we know about the instamine, this makes me nervous that someone's been cashing in.

95% of coins have gone down like Hiro has recently... and never returned. This makes me very nervous.

I want to believe but I'm losing reason to. I can see very little marketing of this coin, very little work being done compared to other coins, just the occasional post advising it's being made "more secure". Security won't be a problem if its worth nothing, which is what will happen if this coin doesn't get marketed properly.

rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

^^^ I appreciate you taking the time to respond, but that's just more of the same. Worse, nobody has commented on both our actual questions.

Someone has been dumping heaps and heaps of Hiro at low low prices (~1300 sat) over the past few days. No miner would do that, it's a big loss. Who could possibly afford to do that? Considering what we know about the instamine, this makes me nervous that someone's been cashing in.

95% of coins have gone down like Hiro has recently... and never returned. This makes me very nervous.

I want to believe but I'm losing reason to. I can see very little marketing of this coin, very little work being done compared to other coins, just the occasional post advising it's being made "more secure". Security won't be a problem if its worth nothing, which is what will happen if this coin doesn't get marketed properly.

I m glad to see that they are not rushing to announce some great announcements to come. Value always come after. If they wanted to pump the coins, that is what they should do.

Many people (including me) have be mining HIRO since the early days. Not so long ago, HIRO price was around 500 satochis, so some people should have lost patiente, and took their profits (or loss). That is what the market want before going up.
I m at profit if i m selling now. Instead, i m slowly buying the dumps.

take a rest and enjoy the day.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:52:20 AM

Dice Game :-)

http://hirodice.lotterymining.com

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:01:54 AM

I thought I just did ! Wink

Ok, please be a bit more clear then. What are your two questions ?

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
ibfragalot

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:28:26 AM

Apologies, I tend to ramble on a bit...  Grin

1) Apart from a possible  security improvement you mentioned, what else are the team doing to improve the coin?
Eg. Why is it not on Cryptsy? I'm not seeing very much public activity at all. Someone actually posted "so is this coin dead?" today!

2) Why should we have faith that this recent downturn won't continue, like it has for 95% of all other altcoins? I'm aware of the strategy (to wait for ASICs to come) but... well I'm just not sure if that's a genuine plan. Any other coin could come along with X11 in the meantime, add something which differentiates it, add a good marketing strategy, and wham! No more Hiro.

In general I'm just saying that more needs to be done for me, personally, to keep believing in this coin. I'm sure its the same for many.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:32:50 AM

Apologies, I tend to ramble on a bit...  Grin

1) Apart from a possible  security improvement you mentioned, what else are the team doing to improve the coin?
Eg. Why is it not on Cryptsy? I'm not seeing very much public activity at all. Someone actually posted "so is this coin dead?" today!

2) Why should we have faith that this recent downturn won't continue, like it has for 95% of all other altcoins? I'm aware of the strategy (to wait for ASICs to come) but... well I'm just not sure if that's a genuine plan. Any other coin could come along with X11 in the meantime, add something which differentiates it, add a good marketing strategy, and wham! No more Hiro.

In general I'm just saying that more needs to be done for me, personally, to keep believing in this coin. I'm sure its the same for many.

If you don't have faith in a coin, sell it.

I look at other coins, look at what HiroS and Joerii do for this coin and have one conclusion: hold, like I did with LTC when the were at 0.07$
ibfragalot

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:38:23 AM

I look at other coins, look at what HiroS and Joerii do for this coin and have one conclusion: hold.

I can see the shadow of two guys working hard on a coin, but I can't actually see anything tangible yet. Perhaps I just need to stick around longer. Or perhaps they need to market it better?

And I can see your mining it, same as me, on the same server. That's something tangible at least.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:43:11 AM

I look at other coins, look at what HiroS and Joerii do for this coin and have one conclusion: hold.

I can see the shadow of two guys working hard on a coin, but I can't actually see anything tangible yet. Perhaps I just need to stick around longer. Or perhaps they need to market it better?

And I can see your mining it, same as me, on the same server. That's something tangible at least.

Sell, please do it, stop hurting yourself like this  Grin
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:56:04 AM

Apologies, I tend to ramble on a bit...  Grin

1) Apart from a possible  security improvement you mentioned, what else are the team doing to improve the coin?

+1
kocur

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:00:16 AM

price is so down, that I have to switch off my rigs today or tomorrow...X11 or not, unprofitable anymore, unless btc to 600+

Community Coin: Fair & Free Distribution
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:10:11 AM

price is so down, that I have to switch off my rigs today or tomorrow...X11 or not, unprofitable anymore, unless btc to 600+

People said the same in 2011, when Bitcoin price was $11 and "diff getting too high to be profitable to mine".

For Scrypt it will soon be true; GPU mining Scrypt is dead. My KnCMiner Titan should outperform 300 R9 290x cards, using the power of only 3 of them.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: