Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 08:19:02 PM

Multiple Coments and Responses

When someone want to invest, how he can pass KYC. Do you have any restrictions, when we are talking about investments?

Where you start the investment process you will be taken through the KYC process.

Gary

Can China residents participate in your STO and pass the KYC? China doesn't have any restrictions? Usually, it has. That's why I'm asking.

I will have to check on that and will get back with you

Gary

Will there be any options for those people, who haven't $4,000 for treatment for their dogs?

Will are going to let poeple pay over time based on certain criteria

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesna

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:33:13 PM

In fact, it is already  the  best thing since penicillin. But, you are right, the team should work to increase the rate of success. It will help them to conquer the world.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:50:02 PM

When someone want to invest, how he can pass KYC. Do you have any restrictions, when we are talking about investments?

Where you start the investment process you will be taken through the KYC process.

Gary

Can China residents participate in your STO and pass the KYC? China doesn't have any restrictions? Usually, it has. That's why I'm asking.

Gary

Will there be any options for those people, who haven't $4,000 for treatment for their dogs?

I thinks it would be cool idea to make some charity pool inside your web-platform.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:44:37 PM

Gary

Gary

Nice decision, by the way. Will you add % for such service? What will be the longest period of payment?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:19:52 AM

Gary

Gary

I thinks it would be cool idea to make some charity pool inside your web-platform.

We are working on that
AdamRay

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:34:30 AM

I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:02:48 AM

cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?
Vesna

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:37:57 AM

cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

You definitely didn't read about this market any information, uncluding info in this thread. This market is huge and very promising.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:35:25 AM

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.

kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:00:28 AM

They want to start clinics for dogs, right, but they also will open clinics for people, when they will have money for that. At the moment, 26 clinics for humans are working in China.
what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:19:05 AM

what is the role of the project in these clinics? Does the team build new clinics or just help and provide new ones?

The doctor who has found this method of cancer treatment and whos method is used in 26 chinese clinics is on of founders of this project.

Piastr

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:49:52 AM

They want to build their own clinics to treat dogs for the first time. Than, they will build new clinics for people. Than, they will start to treat cats and, maybe, other pets.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:16:56 AM

To lose their project? Do you really think that corporations will be happy to help them? Corporations will be happy to get their patent, that's all.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:04:01 AM

I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.
SANA is Security token with vote right and dividends. It is a question how often devidends will be payed out, but the price of this token will raise, when clinics will start to work.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:21:38 AM

For sure the more partner, the better. The team is preparing to visit some blockchain events to show theirselves as well as to find new partners.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Vesna

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:49:13 AM

For sure the more partner, the better. The team is preparing to visit some blockchain events to show theirselves as well as to find new partners.

The only thing they should do before visiting blockchain events is to prepare very good. I mean, to do a presentation of their project. Video would be good too.
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:54:06 AM

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?
Is the cause of cancer in DNA? I always thought that this was due to lifestyle, ecological situation, junk food and drinks.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:44:56 PM

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.

A medicine that can reprogram DNA? It is impossible at this stage of mankind's evolution. How do you see that?
Is the cause of cancer in DNA? I always thought that this was due to lifestyle, ecological situation, junk food and drinks.

Everything in our world has influence in humans' DNA. Cancer cells are "broken" cells of our body with wrong DNA.
Piastr

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:46:10 PM

The only thing they should do before visiting blockchain events is to prepare very good. I mean, to do a presentation of their project. Video would be good too.

I'm sure, they know that. There are many experienced top managers in their team, so I'm not afraid that they will fail, because they won't.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:10:16 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: