Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Yanina

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:00:14 AM

What do I think about that is how exact clients of AdSana clinics will buy tokens. I don't believe that they will go to the exchange for that.

For the clinic they do not have to go to exchanges.  To pay for treatment at clinics they have several ways.

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....
Us the AdSana App with Fiat Cash, Credit Cards Or ....

But AdSana prepaid treatment credit which is our SANA-UT (Utlitly Token)

Why use that.  Because if they buy those credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment cost.

Gary

By the way, will your utility token be traded on any exchanges or it will be used only in your clinics and nowhere else?

Will there be a way to check how many utility tokens was sold in any period of time in order to control this moment?

I think that this is the moment when they will use blockchain. I think their app will provide all necessary information about all transactions.
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:27:56 AM

What do I think about that is how exact clients of AdSana clinics will buy tokens. I don't believe that they will go to the exchange for that.

For the clinic they do not have to go to exchanges.  To pay for treatment at clinics they have several ways.

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Why use that.  Because if they buy those credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment cost.

Gary

By the way, will your utility token be traded on any exchanges or it will be used only in your clinics and nowhere else?

Will there be a way to check how many utility tokens was sold in any period of time in order to control this moment?

I think that this is the moment when they will use blockchain. I think their app will provide all necessary information about all transactions.

I think, if you want to know more about the project, you should learn it's whitepaper first. Many answer can be found there.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:07:24 AM

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

indeed, eventually they will see the benefit of the  blockchains ... if they already not seeing it ...

You meant people, who didn't know about blockchain before or those, who think that it is useless?
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:34:14 AM

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

I think, if you want to know more about the project, you should learn it's whitepaper first. Many answer can be found there.

There are too many pages in the whitepaper of this project. It will take some much time to read it all. It is easier to ask here.

Piastr

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:08:25 PM

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

There are too many pages in the whitepaper of this project. It will take some much time to read it all. It is easier to ask here.

If everyone will think so, than there will be only developers, who can answer questions. Still, it is very useful to read whitepapers of projects. By the way, this one is very interesting.

alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:12:37 PM

1.  Pay Fiat Cash
2. Use Credit Cards

OR....

Gary

If everyone will think so, than there will be only developers, who can answer questions. Still, it is very useful to read whitepapers of projects. By the way, this one is very interesting.
without a doubt, a very interesting project and, moreover, it sets itself very serious tasks, the achievement of which, hundreds of thousands of people will be grateful
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:51:31 PM

Hundreds of thousands of people will be grateful clients. Moreover, there will be millions of happy pets' owners. Potential is incredible.

Piastr

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:37:32 PM

Hundreds of thousands of people will be grateful clients. Moreover, there will be millions of happy pets' owners. Potential is incredible.

Yes, they can treat entire world in the future. Moreover, the problem of new cases of Cancer in both humans and animals will be bigger and bigger.

Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:15:10 PM

Why not? If they will knew that they can get a twenty percent discount? Of course, they will use this opportunity.
Piastr

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:20:36 PM

Why not? If they will knew that they can get a twenty percent discount? Of course, they will use this opportunity.

There is a question, if those utility tokens will be listed on any exchange or they will be for inside use only.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:30:41 PM

I just hope this team is able to reduce the cost of cancer treatment. Many poor people from third world nations had to sell their properties to treat cancer but still end losing their lives. I just pray and hope we get a cure soon.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:46:51 PM

Adsana, do you have any suggestions on cost of medicine to fight with cancer? Will price change in future?

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:52:47 PM

I just hope this team is able to reduce the cost of cancer treatment. Many poor people from third world nations had to sell their properties to treat cancer but still end losing their lives. I just pray and hope we get a cure soon.

Don't hope. They've already done it. They treat people since 2009. They can offer lower price, because they use only 10% of normal dose.
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:16:51 PM

Adsana, do you have any suggestions on cost of medicine to fight with cancer? Will price change in future?

As for me, I don't understant why they offer so low price now. Their approach almost has no bad side effects. So, clients pay for save treatment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Piastr

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:05:42 PM

As for me, I don't understant why they offer so low price now. Their approach almost has no bad side effects. So, clients pay for save treatment.

I think they offer low price to attract new clients. I know, that their approach should attract new clients, but still, they are under radar so far.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

Well, that was their choise. There are many top managers in the team, so I think we all should trust them.

Piastr

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:14:28 PM

Well, that was their choise. There are many top managers in the team, so I think we all should trust them.

I know that and it is one of the reasons why I support this project. I have many hopes, that it will make me reach in couple years.

bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:40:52 PM

I know that and it is one of the reasons why I support this project. I have many hopes, that it will make me reach in couple years.
Yes, this is a very good feeling when you realize that you are getting the profit from an activity that you like!
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 08:42:26 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

I think that airdrop would be good for this project as well. It will help to build numerous community and will help to promote the project while sale is running.
I think this type of marketing promotion is very effective. First of all, a person who wants to receive a free token will eventually learn more about the project, motivating himself to buy more coins. And if not, then this is a member of the future community.

I can see using the Airdrop to get a lot of people to join the ANN or Telebram group because air dropping them SANA tokens is paying them to join but that does not mean they will ever invest just because they got free tokens.  I have lowered the minimum so that for only $90 and investor will get 900 SANA tokens plus a free 20% bonus giving 1080 SANA tokens.  Basically that means I am airdropping 180 tokens if someone buys 900 for only $90 or 0.007528 In BTC or 0.397915 in ETH. So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

And I have been advised that airdropped just get a lot of BOTS joining.
I understand your concern. Your right to do what you think is right. But I have a different opinion. I will not argue.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piastr

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:13:08 PM

Yes, this is a very good feeling when you realize that you are getting the profit from an activity that you like!

Well, it is not just a feeling. Just read their whitepaper. This project just can't fail. It is impossible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: