Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:40:08 AM

According to the spreadsheet, starting from the second year the project's income will increase x2 times every year. How much will you spend on PR of your business?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:20:44 PM

As far as I know, some top firms spend up to 70% of their profit to advertisement. Mostly, thanks to that, they are top companies.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:53:40 PM

As far as I know, some top firms spend up to 70% of their profit to advertisement. Mostly, thanks to that, they are top companies.
It is very important to advertise the company and it's approach all over the world at the first time, indee. But, I don't think, that there will be a necessary to spend a lot of money on advertisement after couple years of working.
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:18:56 PM

I don't think that they will have money for wide advertisement at the beginning, because they will spend all of them to open as many clinics as they can.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:20:07 PM

I don't think that they will have money for wide advertisement at the beginning, because they will spend all of them to open as many clinics as they can.

Still, I'm sure, that advertisement is very important for any company. And it is extremely important for a new company.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 04:09:24 PM

Would be awesome if you are right. All great projects develop same ecosystems. It is some kind of characteristic, that shows, that the project is really serious.

Hi Dayana, our Ecosystem is show on our website at https://adsana.io and I have posted it at the end of the response.

That said, in our case I have to respectively disagree with your comment that a ecosystem shows that OUR project is really serious.

Our project is really serious because we have a treatment that kills cancer cells and cancer stem cells and we are raising money to open clinics.

Our project is different from most of the ICO's.  Most ICO's deal with software or apps dealing with the blockchain.  Our project is brick and mortar clinics treating people.  And since most of the readers here are used to the software and apps dealing with the blockchain, they understand the ecosystem is key.  And they are applying those same parameters to our project.  But you can't.  Our is too different.  Our key is healing people of cancer.

Our ecosystems is great and it is very helpful but not vital to our success. If we did not have it, it would not stop us from treating dogs and people with cancer.  It would not stop us from opening more clinics.

What is does is help us use the blockchain to make it easier to book appointments and paying for treatments  It also allows use to create pre payment so people who may not be able to pay for the treatment all at once can buy bit by bit pre payment treatment credits.

Here is what our website says about our Ecosystem,, Gary

Piastr

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:12:18 PM

we use Polymath smart contract to create the SANA security tokens and to mint them.   We had to prove to Polymath we were legal under SEC's 506(c).

I think it would be enough for that guy to understand that he was wrong. It is very stupid to be a citizen of USA, to register the company there to scam.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 04:13:24 PM

I see. You think, that they should warm the interest to them, like Telegram did, and than open sale of unsold tokens with much more higher price?

That is a wise strategy and one that we have in our strategy when the environment is right.  

Gary

I am pleased to provide all possible support to a project with such a noble mission, because cancer is the scourge of our time and any initiatives to combat it, in my opinion, should be supported in every possible way.

Thank you, Sancho18

So, when you will become a public company, there won't be any restrictions for US investors under Regulations D too?

Correct.

When are you planning to start the app. Is it already in alpha/beta testing or you'll start to develop it after the end of sales?

It will be created after the fundraising.  If did it now, I feel it would take attention away from fundraising
Piastr

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:21:18 PM

I see. You think, that they should warm the interest to them, like Telegram did, and than open sale of unsold tokens with much more higher price?

That is a wise strategy and one that we have in our strategy when the environment is right.  

Gary

I am pleased to provide all possible support to a project with such a noble mission, because cancer is the scourge of our time and any initiatives to combat it, in my opinion, should be supported in every possible way.

Thank you, Sancho18

So, when you will become a public company, there won't be any restrictions for US investors under Regulations D too?

Correct.

When are you planning to start the app. Is it already in alpha/beta testing or you'll start to develop it after the end of sales?

It will be created after the fundraising.  If did it now, I feel it would take attention away from fundraising

How long will take to develop the app in your opinion, and how much money you will need for that? Maybe, it would be better to wait with the app?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 04:21:39 PM

So, there is no matter how much those 2000 investors bring to the project? Even if all of them invest minimal amount, they are counted too?

Good point.  And unfortunately you are correct. So if 2000 people only invested $90 USD each, we would only raised $180,000.  So if that started to happen I would have to raise the minimum way before that happened.

Gary
Kiriya

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:35:28 PM

So, there is no matter how much those 2000 investors bring to the project? Even if all of them invest minimal amount, they are counted too?

Good point.  And unfortunately you are correct. So if 2000 people only invested $90 USD each, we would only raised $180,000.  So if that started to happen I would have to raise the minimum way before that happened.

Gary

So, how many investors should come before you increase the minimum cap of investment? Or it will depend on the amount of raised funds?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 04:37:25 PM

Gary

So, how many investors should come before you increase the minimum cap of investment? Or it will depend on the amount of raised funds?

Depend on the amount of raised funds.  So far no one has just wanted to invest the minimums.
Kiriya

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:51:00 PM

Gary

Depend on the amount of raised funds.  So far no one has just wanted to invest the minimums.

As was said, people here invest very rarely. They prefer to wait for investments from institutional investors in order to be sure that this project is interesting to Funds.

Piastr

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:26:02 PM

Gary

As was said, people here invest very rarely. They prefer to wait for investments from institutional investors in order to be sure that this project is interesting to Funds.

That's true. Investors here burned their hands many times in 2017-2018. Now, they are very careful with investing in startups. Many of them prefer to buy tokens on exchanges.

Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:41:48 PM

Would be awesome if you are right. All great projects develop same ecosystems. It is some kind of characteristic, that shows, that the project is really serious.

Hi Dayana, our Ecosystem is show on our website at https://adsana.io and I have posted it at the end of the response.

That said, in our case I have to respectively disagree with your comment that a ecosystem shows that OUR project is really serious.

Our project is really serious because we have a treatment that kills cancer cells and cancer stem cells and we are raising money to open clinics.

Our project is different from most of the ICO's.  Most ICO's deal with software or apps dealing with the blockchain.  Our project is brick and mortar clinics treating people.  And since most of the readers here are used to the software and apps dealing with the blockchain, they understand the ecosystem is key.  And they are applying those same parameters to our project.  But you can't.  Our is too different.  Our key is healing people of cancer.

Our ecosystems is great and it is very helpful but not vital to our success. If we did not have it, it would not stop us from treating dogs and people with cancer.  It would not stop us from opening more clinics.

What is does is help us use the blockchain to make it easier to book appointments and paying for treatments  It also allows use to create pre payment so people who may not be able to pay for the treatment all at once can buy bit by bit pre payment treatment credits.

Oh, so you have plan regarding your own ecosystem. That's great. That will help your clients, to share the experience, to sk for advice and so on. Ecosystem is a great thing.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:31:51 PM

Oh, so you have plan regarding your own ecosystem. That's great. That will help your clients, to share the experience, to sk for advice and so on. Ecosystem is a great thing.

Actually, they have everyhing at the moment. In fact, I don't remember any other project, that had 100% workable product that was used for 13 years before sales started.

Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:03:58 PM

Actually, they have everyhing at the moment. In fact, I don't remember any other project, that had 100% workable product that was used for 13 years before sales started.

I remember 1, but without 13 years of experience, only 5. Well. I see, that this project is very good indeed. I will support it in all ways I can.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 07:10:19 PM

How long will take to develop the app in your opinion, and how much money you will need for that? Maybe, it would be better to wait with the app?

Not long.  We are using some blockchain but mainly Holochain. You can read about the advantages of Holochain in many places.   The entire systems is created on Github but it will remain private for now because it needs to be fine tunes and we need to create the user interface for the desktop and mobile apps

Gary
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:19:13 PM

Not long.  We are using some blockchain but mainly Holochain. You can read about the advantages of Holochain in many places.   The entire systems is created on Github but it will remain private for now because it needs to be fine tunes and we need to create the user interface for the desktop and mobile apps

Gary
I think application development can go hand in hand with fundraising. Moreover, you have clinics that are already working and when the application is ready, it can be immediately used by clients of clinics.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:30:48 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses

Every serious project wants to increase it's integration in as many aspects of clients' life as it possible in order to make him a loyal customer.

You are correct Dayana. And one of the main reasons for our ecosystem is to have it integrated into a app for easy booking and paying.

And to answer all the comments about adverting and PR.  I know it is very valuable in the fundraising to get the word out.

And for our clinics also but again I know dog owners.  I have been working with them since 2006 with the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  And when we start killing cancer in dogs the word will spread like a wild fire.  And the advertising we will spend money on, again because of my 13 years for running the National Canine Cancer Foundation, I know exactly the best website and magazines to advertise in.

Gary

I think application development can go hand in hand with fundraising. Moreover, you have clinics that are already working and when the application is ready, it can be immediately used by clients of clinics.

I agree Bitkocha.  But we need to be further along with the fundraising then we are now.

Gary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: