Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:34:23 AM

How long will take to develop the app in your opinion, and how much money you will need for that? Maybe, it would be better to wait with the app?

Not long.  We are using some blockchain but mainly Holochain. You can read about the advantages of Holochain in many places.   The entire systems is created on Github but it will remain private for now because it needs to be fine tunes and we need to create the user interface for the desktop and mobile apps

Gary
I think application development can go hand in hand with fundraising. Moreover, you have clinics that are already working and when the application is ready, it can be immediately used by clients of clinics.

As far as I understood, those clinics in CHina are not private clinics of Dr.Tsang. Those clinic was given him by goverment of China.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:09:44 AM

How long will take to develop the app in your opinion, and how much money you will need for that? Maybe, it would be better to wait with the app?

Not long.  We are using some blockchain but mainly Holochain. You can read about the advantages of Holochain in many places.   The entire systems is created on Github but it will remain private for now because it needs to be fine tunes and we need to create the user interface for the desktop and mobile apps

Gary
I think application development can go hand in hand with fundraising. Moreover, you have clinics that are already working and when the application is ready, it can be immediately used by clients of clinics.

As far as I understood, those clinics in CHina are not private clinics of Dr.Tsang. Those clinic was given him by goverment of China.

I thought so too. If so, they need funds to open their own clinic under AdSana brand all over the world, including China.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:11:56 AM

What minimum amount of funds required to open one clinic. What is the softcap of project?

as you can see in the spreadsheet, the 1st year there will be -$2mln, so the softcap should be about $2,5mln. But, I'm not sure.
Kiriya

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:29:41 AM

What minimum amount of funds required to open one clinic. What is the softcap of project?

as you can see in the spreadsheet, the 1st year there will be -$2mln, so the softcap should be about $2,5mln. But, I'm not sure.

If they won't build new building for clinic or buy it they will need less. For example, they can rent some space for their 1st cabinets.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:34:45 AM

Don't worry, they will find money for every their needs. This project is too good. It is under the radar right now, that's it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:10:58 AM

Don't worry, they will find money for every their needs. This project is too good. It is under the radar right now, that's it.

To attract big investors, they need to be published in big newspapers, like Forbes. As far as I know, many successful startups use this way too.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:40:53 AM

And for our clinics also but again I know dog owners.  I have been working with them since 2006 with the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  And when we start killing cancer in dogs the word will spread like a wild fire.  And the advertising we will spend money on, again because of my 13 years for running the National Canine Cancer Foundation, I know exactly the best website and magazines to advertise in.

it is great that you have already finished the plan of your advertisement after the end of sales. So, you have literaly know everything about what to do with funds and how to spend them!

Piastr

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:28:44 PM

Will you tell your clients what exact drugs you will give them or their pet? I mean, patients have a right to know this information, right?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:43:51 PM

Will you tell your clients what exact drugs you will give them or their pet? I mean, patients have a right to know this information, right?

Interesting question, by the way. If they will tell, it can help their competitors to steal the approach, if not - clients may say no to the treatment.

Piastr

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:00:33 PM

Interesting question, by the way. If they will tell, it can help their competitors to steal the approach, if not - clients may say no to the treatment.

Yeap, I have same thoughts. I'm interested how will they solve this problem in case it is a problem.

Kiriya

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:24:52 PM

Yeap, I have same thoughts. I'm interested how will they solve this problem in case it is a problem.

I think they have enough experience in this question, just because they use this method of Cancer treatment for 13 years in China.

Piastr

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:50:42 PM

You are right, but China isn't a whole world. Moreover, in China this method is used in governmental clinics and is protected, I guess, by Chinese government.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

Gary

You are correct.  They are not Dr. Tsang's clinics. They are actually state run hospitals where Dr. Tsang has trained a doctor to give the treatment. 
Kiriya

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:23:23 PM

Well, I think that we should wait for Gary. He will give you the answer as he always do. But, I'm curious about it too.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

[As was said, people here invest very rarely. They prefer to wait for investments from institutional investors in order to be sure that this project is interesting to Funds.

That's true. Investors here burned their hands many times in 2017-2018. Now, they are very careful with investing in startups. Many of them prefer to buy tokens on exchanges.

Well that will a shame and their loss if they wait for Institutional Investors because if we get all the money from the Institutional
Investor, the STO will be closed and people from the forum will not even be able to get in on the low STO prices.

AND you also said above that they will wait till they can buy them in the exchanges then I can guarantee you by then the price of the SANA tokens will be much higher.  And they will pay a lot more for the tokens.  Then when buy theses SANA tokens at an exchange, they will all be saying "I wish I had a chance to have bought into this at a lower price".  

Well the do.  Now!  They won't later.  

And if you are betting that they will sink in value like all the others after the offering.  Those other ICO's whose value bottomed after the ICO, most only had a MVP and need the money to create the product.  We have the treatment, it has been used since 2009, and as soon as we open a Canine Cancer Center we will have patients.  With all the press that we will be issuing, and the good results for our patients, our SANA price will not bottom out like all the rest.  It will react more like a stock does on a stock exchange based on Supply and Demand, Profits, our story and the market, being treating cancer patients

But I cannot force anyone to invest now.  I can only show them the opportunity they have now.

Gary

Kiriya

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:45:23 PM

Gary

You are correct.  They are not Dr. Tsang's clinics. They are actually state run hospitals where Dr. Tsang has trained a doctor to give the treatment. 

Is there a problem, when clients want to know what exact drugs you are using to treat them in China?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:52:17 PM

Well, I think that we should wait for Gary. He will give you the answer as he always do. But, I'm curious about it too.

Kira I am assuming you are talking about me answering the questions above.

First, all patients and dog owners will have to sign an Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).  And if they ask we will tell them, the drugs and that it is a proprietary treatment and they will be bound by the NDA.

But.... think about the last time you had any treatment or surgery for that matter on yourself.  If any of your have. This is how it usually goes. They will tell you the potential dangers and such but at least for me I have never see a list of drugs or even the method they used.  I have had both back surgery and eye surgery.  And they told me about how long the surgery would be, and how long the recovery would be and what after care i would need to do.  Never was I told every drug they would be using.  The exactly surgical method and tools.  If I asked they would certainly tell me and they will be on their medical records but medical records are protected.

Or if you bring in your dog for surgery.  You don't get to go in with the dog while they are doing the surgery and see what they are using. A It is the same when we treat a dog.

So the short answer. We will tell them is if they ask and I will tell them they are bound by a NDA. The NDA will be part of the papers they sign before hand.  We will always tell them what they can expect from using our treatment and after care.

There is another reason we are very hesitant to give out all the drugs in this treatment and need to protect it with a NDA.  You all know the one drug is a chemotherapy drug.  Actually a combo of several drugs depending on the type of cancer.  The other drug, is in some place, no longer needs a prescription to get it and it can be purchase in those areas over the counter.  So if there is someone who is or their dog is, being treated by a doctor or vet with chemo and they find out what this other drug is, they could say "Hey I should try that." And they go, on their own, and buy the other drug and take the other drug at home while having the chemo in their system.  And they do this without supervision of a doctor or vet, proper dosage or strict protocol, they could literally kill themselves.  And who do you think is going to be blamed?  But if we protect our treatment, have all patients sign NDA, AND tell everyone this treatment should only be given and used under the supervision of a doctor or veterinarian, then we are legally protected and more importantly so are dogs and people.

Gary
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

And if they ask we will tell them, the drugs and that it is a proprietary treatment and they will be bound by the NDA.

When you will have thousands of clients, you will never find out who of them could be a spy. That's why, I don't think that NDA will be effective.
Piastr

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:58:55 PM

First, all patients and dog owners will have to sign an Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).  And if they ask we will tell them, the drugs and that it is a proprietary treatment and they will be bound by the NDA.

But.... think about the last time you had any treatment or surgery for that matter on yourself.  If any of your have. This is how it usually goes. They will tell you the potential dangers and such but at least for me I have never see a list of drugs or even the method they used.  I have had both back surgery and eye surgery.  And they told me about how long the surgery would be, and how long the recovery would be and what after care i would need to do.  Never was I told every drug they would be using.  The exactly surgical method and tools.  If I asked they would certainly tell me and they will be on their medical records but medical records are protected.

Or if you bring in your dog for surgery.  You don't get to go in with the dog while they are doing the surgery and see what they are using. A It is the same when we treat a dog.

So the short answer. We will tell them is if they ask and I will tell them they are bound by a NDA. The NDA will be part of the papers they sign before hand.  We will always tell them what they can expect from using our treatment and after care.

There is another reason we are very hesitant to give out all the drugs in this treatment and need to protect it with a NDA.  You all know the one drug is a chemotherapy drug.  Actually a combo of several drugs depending on the type of cancer.  The other drug, is in some place, no longer needs a prescription to get it and it can be purchase in those areas over the counter.  So if there is someone who is or their dog is, being treated by a doctor or vet with chemo and they find out what this other drug is, they could say "Hey I should try that." And they go, on their own, and buy the other drug and take the other drug at home while having the chemo in their system.  And they do this without supervision of a doctor or vet, proper dosage or strict protocol, they could literally kill themselves.  And who do you think is going to be blamed?  But if we protect our treatment, have all patients sign NDA, AND tell everyone this treatment should only be given and used under the supervision of a doctor or veterinarian, then we are legally protected and more importantly so are dogs and people.

Gary

It seems that you are 100% sure that your method of Cancer treatment is fully protected from thieves. I'm sure you know what you are talking about.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

Gary

By the way, if someone will try to use your method without your supervising and will get bad effects, could he go to court to try to get money from you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: