Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:50:13 PM

I feel sorry for people whose loved ones died of cancer and hope that this disease will be overcome. But here I have to consider the project only in terms of investment attractiveness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

I have experience investing in ICO and other projects. And I also studied the profitability statistics for 2018 and the figures on ICO are very sad. And I wish you success so that the goal is achieved.

ICO, STO, ITO, IEO, whatever, all these types of fundrising are venture investing in startups. It means that there is a high risk, but the profit can be high too.
[/quote] True, but statistics say that almost 80% of such fees end with the scam of the project .. I say that there is too much risk for the sake of possible once benefits. Only 20% of projects give some kind of profit to their investor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:16:15 PM

I understand that the project is still at the initial stage, but still there are investors who are already investing in the project or negotiating with you about it?
berkoch

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

I hope your project runs very large because the health market is very broad and unlimited, health is the most important thing for all living things. 

I've experienced how sad because one of my family died of cancer... 

I hope your research will be more extensive and successful, so that the cancer treatments that you develop can cure cancer in humans and animals. good luck  Wink
Yes, the health care market is very big money and only very wealthy people can get there. Perhaps this project will serve as the beginning of investment by people whose incomes are not so high.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:49:07 PM

I feel sorry for people whose loved ones died of cancer and hope that this disease will be overcome. But here I have to consider the project only in terms of investment attractiveness.
You can't be too emotional here. As cold as it may sound but in the choice of investment should be a sober calculation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
defyance

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:13:11 PM

Certainly. Profitability indicators, which are presented above, everything looks good but these are indicators of existing business. It is necessary to consider the project in terms of buying tokens and prospects for the introduction of blockchain. Will it give profit to investors?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 05:04:58 PM

Certainly. Profitability indicators, which are presented above, everything looks good but these are indicators of existing business. It is necessary to consider the project in terms of buying tokens and prospects for the introduction of blockchain. Will it give profit to investors?

Hi defiance, I have stated in many place here that blockchain is a great convenience but it is not what will create the profit for our company and token.  It is the actual clinics that will do that.

So if an investor is only basing their decision on the introduction of blockchain.  They are missing the point. 

Some points to remember

Point 1 We will share quarterly reports with the investors and make them available for the general public to read.  But as for helping people invest.  There will not be a STO to invest in once we have raised the money and start building the clinics.  The only way then would be to buy on a secondary market exchange at what ever the price is then.  Which I believe will be much higher than the now $0.10 USD.  The best part of investing in a STO, just like a ICO, IEO or even in the going public with a IPO, is the change to get into an investment at the ground floor.

Our Canine Cancer Centers in the US, is that we are not a typical Blockchain company that has only a MVP and are trying to raise money to hopefully create an app or company that is unique and needed. Because we are NOT THEM.  We are NOT another Blockchain company creating another software app that is like 10 others already being used.  How many more VIOP or messaging or text softwares does a world need.

We have something that has been killing cancer in people since 2009.  We have connections to several millions of dogs owners in the US due to the strong connections I, Gary Nice, have created since 2006 thru the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  Our price of our token will NOT go from the $0.10 USD to $0.000010 USD like other ICO tokens have.  Yes maybe there will dip once all the bounties that have tokens immediately sell their tokens after holding on to them for 90 day.  But if we use all the tokens allocated for bounties that is only 3% so it will not effect it that must.  But once our clinics are open and dogs are being cured and the media is talking about it, all those people who held onto their tokens will be very very happy.

So invest now.  You will never be able to invest into Adsana for the low token price you can now.!!!  You will have to pay a lot more.The SANA tokens are equity share in the company.  Bascially a tokenised share of stock.

Point 2 And all SANA tokens are backed or attached to a share of Class B Common and Voting stock.  So you have a vote in the company.  You also share in the companies dividens of our profits.  I don't want to confuse things but there is another dividends of sorts that only SANA token holders get.  It is from those pre paid treatment credits (our Utility token SANA-UT).  Like I just said they used by people buying pre paid treatment credits to use at another time.  That is great for people who do not need the treatment now but would like to buy treatment credits over time to ultimately get enough if or when they need to use them for themselves or their dogs.  Welll each treatment credit (utility token) cost $1.00 USD and are worth $1.00 toward the treatment. And out of each $1.00 sold, $0.10 USD to dsitrubted among all the SANA security token holders
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:01:11 PM

The project is not typical for the cryptosphere. People who are used to all sorts of ICO, IEO, etc. they will have to weigh the pros and cons. And I see the company itself with such a sphere of activity here for the first time.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

The project is not typical for the cryptosphere. People who are used to all sorts of ICO, IEO, etc. they will have to weigh the pros and cons. And I see the company itself with such a sphere of activity here for the first time.

You are correct paxswerr.  We are definitely a new industry to the cryptosphere. 

AND isn't it time for companies with a proven working product (our cancer treatment) that has been working since 2009.  A company that is going to open real clinics with real revenue/profit models. 

A company that with each security token you own part of the company.  You could make monthly money via dividends.

I think it is time for companies like our to be in the cryptosphere and let you all have the opportunity to invest in such companies as ours.

Gary

Crypto_hive

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:39:17 PM

Interesting project! I have met few blockchain projects that will help medicine. How much money did you plan to raise?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 07:24:11 PM

Interesting project! I have met few blockchain projects that will help medicine. How much money did you plan to raise?

Looking for $25 Million.We have a very adaptable business model.  We do not have to raise the full amount. If we raise $3 Million, we will immediate go and open between 2 to 3 Canine Cancer Centers in the U.S.  And if that was all we raised; we would be fine.  We would just grow slower as we used the profits to open more clinics.

If we raise $10 Million in the pre-sale.  We will be able to build 5 or more Canine Cancer Centers AND we can open a few human clinics in the Caribbean. 

In fact, if we were to raise the $10 Million in the Pre-Sale, I most likely would delayed the Main Sale and go and open the 5 clinics and a few clinics for people.  Run them for 6 to 9 months, so they show revenue and profit, then I would come back to raise the rest in the Main-Sale.  Because with $25 to 40 Million, we could have 10 to 20 Canine Cancer Clinics and just as many clinics for people around the world. And with the profits continue to build more and pay out dividends.

But.... if that was the case and we did indeed raise the $10 Million in the Pre-sale and delayed the Main Sale, I can assure you that the prices of the token for the Main Sale would not be the $0.20 USD price we are showing now.  If we had 6 to 9 months of showing actual revenues and we are showing a profit.  And by then we would be on a exchange. Then the token price would be....  Well again I cannot and will not speculation but the valuation our company would be then be significantly higher which would then increase the price of the tokens significantly.

Kind Regards
Gary
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:52:18 PM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.
Thanks for the competent answer. So it makes sense to hold tokens for a long time in order to earn interest?

That would be a wise move bitinka and while you are collecting those dividends the price of the SANA token could rise in value so that you basically have equity in the company that grows.  Like a saving account.  I hope that makes sense.

Gary
Sounds interesting. I think I can hold tokens to good growth, at least. Part to sell, and the rest to leave for the future. Thanks Gary.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:55:16 PM

True to notice. I myself am watching with great interest and plan to invest in the project. Really unusual idea and approach.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:20:10 PM

Yes, he said that the price of the token will not fall from 0.1 to 0.00...1 as it happens with many projects here. current price should be attractive for investors.
The price of the token will be stable only if there are no sellers, or there will be more buyers than sellers. Or the price will be kept artificially - that is, speculatively. This can be achieved with the right monetary policy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 01:12:29 AM

Multiple Comments and Response
The price of the token will be stable only if there are no sellers, or there will be more buyers than sellers. Or the price will be kept artificially - that is, speculatively. This can be achieved with the right monetary policy.
[/quote]

Hi ardor, there will always be people selling but when the news hits about the clinics there will be more wanting to buy in my opinion

Also this is NOT a ICO with no real product so it will NOT have to be kept stable artificially.  This is a real business, a real working product and will have revenue and profit.  So this will behave more like stocks instead of cryptocurrency.

Four things will affect it:

1.   Supply and Demand. 

2.   Earnings of the company

3.   Investors look at the capitalization of the company

4.   And fourth, the industry itself.

We know the industry is huge.  Kevin M. Murphy and Robert H. Topel, two University of Chicago researchers, estimate a 1 percent reduction in mortality from cancer has a value to Americans of nearly $500 billion. A cure for cancer worldwide would be worth about $50 trillion. — Science Daily.

True to notice. I myself am watching with great interest and plan to invest in the project. Really unusual idea and approach.
[/quote]

I hope to see your investment soon

Gary

defyance

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:15:13 PM

I in no way want to underestimate the merits of your company, but to talk about reducing cancer mortality in people in my opinion is not worth it.. at least to draw attention to this project. Many people can react to this ambiguously and painfully

paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:55:56 PM

Yes, he said that the price of the token will not fall from 0.1 to 0.00...1 as it happens with many projects here. current price should be attractive for investors.
I agree.. these are the usual laws of the market. Therefore, I cannot yet understand whether the price of the project token will grow in the future, as they see their token.
berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 01:40:28 PM

They position their token not as an ordinary one, but as an analogue of shares. According to their vision, the price of the token will grow due to the company's profits. At least that's what I understood.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 01:57:57 PM

I in no way want to underestimate the merits of your company, but to talk about reducing cancer mortality in people in my opinion is not worth it.. at least to draw attention to this project. Many people can react to this ambiguously and painfully

I am not sure exactly what you are saying.  But I think you are saying people will doubt it.  And they will for their dogs also.  But once people start seeing that it works and the results show no more cancer more and more will start to believe it.  We are starting with dogs in the US first for many reasons but three are, there are millions of dogs with cancer and owners are desperate because nothing works that well.  We has access to several million dog owners.

During this time we are going to continue to show the great results and present this as an treatment for dogs and people.

If people do not believe cancer treatments work then why is there a multi-billion dollar industry of treating cancer.  If you understood cancer cells and how they work and understood fully our treatment.  Then you would see that the science we use makes perfect sense.

Gary

defyance

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:20:17 PM

I mean, a lot of people don't get well, they die. The problem of human mortality from cancer is very serious. I am not an expert in medicine but I think that it is not necessary to position the treatment of dogs and people as almost the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: