Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 09:55:08 PM

Thank you for the offer!, reply and info. It sure does.

What is your success rate with the treatment?

The treatment has been used in China since 2009.  That is when Dr. Tsang moved from the US to China.  At that time, he was given one hospital to  have his treatment used at.  His first patient was his sister in law who had breast cancer.  She is still alive and well and free from cancer.

His treatment has a 90% response rate.

Gary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:25:53 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I think you should announce token listing as soon as it possible. It will help you to attract investors on this forum.
If they will use Governmental Stock Exchange for fundraising, they will raise hard cap very fast. So, don't be afraid. I wish them to success in their negotiations with broker dealer.

Hi Kira and Anna,  I can now let you know the two countries we are talking about being on their Security Token Exchanges.

I must preface we are at the beginning stages of talking with both Blockstation and Sphinx's about getting on this exchanges.  Jamaica and Barbados are both partnering up with Blockstation to develop and open the security token exchanges in both of the countries.  Here is an article about Jamaica's and Blockstation's efforts. https://www.coindesk.com/jamaica-stock-exchange-plans-to-list-security-tokens

Again, we are in the beginning stages of working with Blockstation and Sphinx.  But both companies are exciting about our project.

Gary

mtdr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:55:47 AM

Are there some scientific or medical publications available, since it is such a breakthrough?
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:51:08 AM

I hardly understand anything from scientific and medical publications if there are such somewhere. Therefore, I try to evaluate the project only on the basis of its profitability.

mtdr

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:22:44 PM

I hardly understand anything from scientific and medical publications if there are such somewhere. Therefore, I try to evaluate the project only on the basis of its profitability.

Are there some data on the profitability - or how do you evaluate based on profitability? not sure I understand what you mean.
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:43:59 PM

I was somewhat surprised to see your company on this forum. You have a real business and your own developments in treatment. And it's great that such companies are starting to work in the field of blockchain.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

They do not consider this project a classic ICO, of which there are many..garyn wrote about it somewhere above.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:26:44 PM

Yes, he said that the price of the token will not fall from 0.1 to 0.00...1 as it happens with many projects here. current price should be attractive for investors.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 02:28:26 PM

Are there some scientific or medical publications available, since it is such a breakthrough?

Are there some data on the profitability - or how do you evaluate based on profitability? not sure I understand what you mean.

The treatment is proprietary and uses FDA approved drugs.  If your $100,000 investors wants to know more, then I would have to have them sign a NDNC (Non Disclosure Non Compete) and then I can give them more detail on the treatment.

As for profitability.  It is show on the financial projects on the website adsana.io.

Here is part of it. 

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

[/b]Multiple Comments and Responses[/b]
I was somewhat surprised to see your company on this forum. You have a real business and your own developments in treatment. And it's great that such companies are starting to work in the field of blockchain.

Thank you Beoga. Why not let everyone have a chance to invest in a real business at the ground floor.  Why just let those connected to the market makers and investment funds.

And yes there are some distinct advantages of using blockchain that all businesses can benefit from.  We don't need blockchain to be successful, but by using it we can greatly improved our reliability, security and ease of using our online and mobile treatment booking and payments apps.  

And in a decentralized system that blockchain uses, it gives security especially since we are keeping our treatment records there so they can be used for continued research and all the clinics have the one area to enter the treatment of every patient and know they are secure.

Gary

They do not consider this project a classic ICO, of which there are many..garyn wrote about it somewhere above.

Yes, he said that the price of the token will not fall from 0.1 to 0.00...1 as it happens with many projects here. current price should be attractive for investors.

Yes this is NOT a typical ICO with plans to create some software or app for blockchain once they raise the money.  And nothing to really show.

And it is because we are a genuine business that people will be able to follow us here, online and in other media sources as we continue running our clinics and treating dogs and eventually people.

When we raise our money, day one we will be able to open the clinics and treat dogs in the US.  Our treatment has been used, proven and is successful since 2009.

Gary

Here is another article about the Barbados Planned Security Token Exchange and Blockstation, https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/02/26/1742050/0/en/Barbados-Stock-Exchange-Selects-Blockstation-s-Digital-Asset-Trading-Solution-to-Provide-Security-Token-Listings-and-Trading.html
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:31:03 PM

Recently, many people from the crypto community have simply got used to a certain ICO model. The success of the project is estimated only by the price of its token (the higher the better) and the success of trading on the exchanges.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 05:01:21 PM

Recently, many people from the crypto community have simply got used to a certain ICO model. The success of the project is estimated only by the price of its token (the higher the better) and the success of trading on the exchanges.

Hi faraddy, The success of our model is based on many things which including the estimated price of our SANA token.  Where I believe we are different is what affects the price of our SANA token

Many of the ICO still have not created a working model of their app or software.  And even when they do I do not see where this is a way to earn revenue on their end product. I don't think many have a way or will ever have a way to earn money.  So the only way they can HOPE to have the price of their token increase is by the way of supply and demand.  So I asked why would someone want a token where the end project of that token does not earn any money.  For example all the text messaging apps, how do they make money when their customers are not charged anything and I see no advertising on the app.

So if one of these ICO tokens is not creating a revenue, then there is no demand for the token unless someone manipulate the price of the token in a temporary artificial way.

Now lets look at our SANA security token. We have a real revenue profit model.  We have a treatment for cancer that is developed and working.  We just need to open clinic, start treating patients and with PR will promoted how well it is working.Now that is a token that has potential to have a strong demand, especially when it gets on security exchanges and we start producing profits.

It also has the potential of paying out dividends Two ways, first paid off the profits PLUS secondly out of every $1.00 USD. of prepaid treatment credits that are sold, $0.10 USD will be distributed about the SANA token holders. That $0.10 USD dividend is not based on profits but is paid on every $1.00 USD of prepaid treatment credits. 

Now you might ask why would anyone but prepayment treatment credits?  Well I have stated in several places of the high number of dogs that will get cancer.  So many dog owners know it is not if but when will their dog get cancer.  So to spread the cost over a period of time that could buy say $200 USD of prepaid treatment credits each month and have enough for the full treatment in 20 months.  It is like buying insurance for the treatment of their dog which we call it "Payment Assurance".

I can tell you with confidence that some of the largest companies on the stock exchanges that pay continual dividends are highly sought after and held long term to have a continued ROI via the dividends.

Those are some of the key factors that will affect the price of our SANA token as it continues to be trading on the security token exchanges and everyone should benefit from this, especially the longer term holders of the SANA tokens. 

Right now our SANA token sells at $0.10 USD per SANA token and perhaps in two years it could be worth $1.00 to $2.00 or more for each SANA token.  I can't speculate but just imagine if you would have been able to get shares of stock in Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, FB, or Google when they were first starting.  Microsoft has made many of their stockholding employee millionaires.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:40:51 PM

Multiple Questions and Answers

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

https://res.cloudinary.com/gnice104/image/upload/v1564604810/Bonus.fw_tgpqds.png

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

Thank you Gary, you are very attentive as for the founder of the project. How's it going with fundraising?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 10:14:33 PM

Multiple Questions and Answers

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

Thank you Gary, you are very attentive as for the founder of the project. How's it going with fundraising?

It is starting to get more active.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:33:50 PM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.
Thanks for the competent answer. So it makes sense to hold tokens for a long time in order to earn interest?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 11:24:55 PM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.
Thanks for the competent answer. So it makes sense to hold tokens for a long time in order to earn interest?

That would be a wise move bitinka and while you are collecting those dividends the price of the SANA token could rise in value so that you basically have equity in the company that grows.  Like a saving account.  I hope that makes sense.

Gary
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:07:35 AM

I hope your project runs very large because the health market is very broad and unlimited, health is the most important thing for all living things. 

I've experienced how sad because one of my family died of cancer... 

I hope your research will be more extensive and successful, so that the cancer treatments that you develop can cure cancer in humans and animals. good luck  Wink

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 04:31:33 AM

I hope your project runs very large because the health market is very broad and unlimited, health is the most important thing for all living things. 

I've experienced how sad because one of my family died of cancer... 

I hope your research will be more extensive and successful, so that the cancer treatments that you develop can cure cancer in humans and animals. good luck  Wink
I also hope so, because my father died of cancer, if this project is successful then cancer sufferers do not need to be afraid because they will survive and even recover from the cancer he suffered

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 11:17:14 AM

Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
You can try to take several stage to raise money. When there is the necessary amount to organize IEO to collect the remaining amount of money.

well, it is only pre-sale at the moment. So, they can raise enough money for that. But, I think they will choose to build the clinic instead of conducting IEO.
Of course, the construction of the clinic will be a good confirmation of the operability of the project. Then organizers can conduct an additional fundraising if necessary.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

[I also hope so, because my father died of cancer, if this project is successful then cancer sufferers do not need to be afraid because they will survive and even recover from the cancer he suffered

Sorry Santri that you father died of cancer.  My mom did also when I was only 9 years old.

Chrystora, I just want to remind you that this is not a research that needs to be developed.  It is a woking treatment that was created by Dr. Tsang who has been a cancer researcher for 30 years.  He developed this treatment back in 2009 and have been successfully treating people since 2009.  So we are not developing.  It is developed and we are bringing it to our clinics.

Gary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: