Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:22:14 AM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

The holder of utility token has no rights at all. I mean rights, that are related to the project. Utility token is a clean paper that, maybe, will grow in price. That's all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piastr

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:44:42 AM

Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
You can try to take several stage to raise money. When there is the necessary amount to organize IEO to collect the remaining amount of money.

well, it is only pre-sale at the moment. So, they can raise enough money for that. But, I think they will choose to build the clinic instead of conducting IEO.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:33:50 AM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:11:32 AM

Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
You can try to take several stage to raise money. When there is the necessary amount to organize IEO to collect the remaining amount of money.

I think, they need to get enough money for at least 1 clinic. That they should stop the fundraising. Work for a while, and after that open the fundraising again.
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:36:10 AM

I think, they need to get enough money for at least 1 clinic. That they should stop the fundraising. Work for a while, and after that open the fundraising again.

Why shouldn't they wait for the end of the main sale? If they will have more money, they can open more clinics and have mpre profits, correct?

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:27:57 AM

Why shouldn't they wait for the end of the main sale? If they will have more money, they can open more clinics and have mpre profits, correct?

SANA token is very underrated at the moment, because nobody knows about this method of treatment. Because of this, it's price is so low. They can sell it for more money, when the world will learn their approach.
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:01:55 AM

SANA token is very underrated at the moment, because nobody knows about this method of treatment. Because of this, it's price is so low. They can sell it for more money, when the world will learn their approach.

I see. You think, that they should warm the interest to them, like Telegram did, and than open sale of unsold tokens with much more higher price?

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:33:08 AM

I see. You think, that they should warm the interest to them, like Telegram did, and than open sale of unsold tokens with much more higher price?

Great idea, by the way. Moreover, I think they shouldn't sell all tokens using your scheme. They should devide sale to many stages. Each new stage can give them higher price of the token.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:13:14 PM

Great idea, by the way. Moreover, I think they shouldn't sell all tokens using your scheme. They should devide sale to many stages. Each new stage can give them higher price of the token.

Agree. They can raise much more funds using this way of sale. At the moment, they want to raise $25 mln maximum, but they can raise $250 mln or even more.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 12:13:28 PM

Do you think they will not be able to raise enough funds? After all, the problem is really relevant and significant, there are many caring people who want to help.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:15:43 PM

Do you think they will not be able to raise enough funds? After all, the problem is really relevant and significant, there are many caring people who want to help.

They can. But we are talking about another way of token sale, when it is devided to several stages with big period of time between them.

RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 01:33:10 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2019, 06:50:55 PM by mprep

They can. But we are talking about another way of token sale, when it is devided to several stages with big period of time between them.
Got you. And these gaps, as I understand it, are needed to balance the price? That is, between stages so that the price recovers?

[mod note: fixed broken quote]
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:31:50 PM

Do not believe them for a second.
Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

What prooves do you have? For now, it is just your opinion. Can you prove somehow that this project is scam? It has US registration, and it is a STO, so it should be accepted by SEC.

The opposite what proof you have that this is NOT a SCAM?
The logic and rational thinking indicates that it is a scam, noone in this field of business needs money from ICO.

I will change my mind if they have SEC approval ut it wont happen Tongue

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:33:13 PM

Got you. And these gaps, as I understand it, are needed to balance the price? That is, between stages so that the price recovers?

For example, now token's price is $0.1, it will be $0.2 on main sale. But, what if not to sale all tokens with this price? What if they will open a new stage of sales in a year with price about $1.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:47:59 PM

Is cancer "per se" curable? I always thought that it is possible for some new form of cancer or something similar to cancer to emerge. Is that thinking wrong?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Kiriya

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

For example, now token's price is $0.1, it will be $0.2 on main sale. But, what if not to sale all tokens with this price? What if they will open a new stage of sales in a year with price about $1.

This price is impossible right now, but in year, when all world will know that this approach is 100% workable and is extremely successful, investors will buy tokens in any price.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 03:20:10 PM

This is a fascinating conversation going on in this post and its response.  Let me try and answer all of them.

I like the idea of raising enough money and then stop fundraising, and work the clinics as suggested above but not with just one clinic.  I have mentioned before if I could raise at least $10 Million, I would stop the fundraising and open about 5 to 7 clinics for dogs and a few clinics for people in the Caribbean.

Then say in a year or so, we launch the main sale and instead of at $.20 the price could be significantly higher.   And what else would happen is the demand for the SANA token will be much higher.  And your SANA tokens will be worth a lot more.  And we will also be on exchanges by then.

But this means that IF we are holding the Main Sale and the SANA tokens owners from the pre-sale have the ability to sells their SANA tokens that if SANA  token holders want to sell their SANA tokens they will be in directly competition with our delayed main sale. 

But here is another concept. One I like even better. If we raise the $10 million and we can open us the 5 to 7 clinics for dogs and a few clinics for people in the Caribbean, the we just STOP the fundraising completely.  We do not have a main sale.  And we just put all remaining unsold SANA tokens in the companies treasury.  And we grow slower but steady opening new clinics when we can.

We then run the clinics, use part of the profits to open more, use part of the profits to pay out dividends and let the SANA token holders trade on the Exchanges.  This has two very big benefits

1.  There are less SANA token holders so every token gets more of the dividends paid out.
2.  The supply is much lower and so the demand is much higher and the price of the SANA token goes up.

But to do that we need to raise the $10 Million.  And to do that we need to push this STO every where and I need to get to as many events as I can.

Gary
Kiriya

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:15:17 PM

This is a fascinating conversation going on in this post and its response.  Let me try and answer all of them.

I like the idea of raising enough money and then stop fundraising, and work the clinics as suggested above but not with just one clinic.  I have mentioned before if I could raise at least $10 Million, I would stop the fundraising and open about 5 to 7 clinics for dogs and a few clinics for people in the Caribbean.

Then say in a year or so, we launch the main sale and instead of at $.20 the price could be significantly higher.   And what else would happen is the demand for the SANA token will be much higher.  And your SANA tokens will be worth a lot more.  And we will also be on exchanges by then.

But this means that IF we are holding the Main Sale and the SANA tokens owners from the pre-sale have the ability to sells their SANA tokens that if SANA  token holders want to sell their SANA tokens they will be in directly competition with our delayed main sale. 

But here is another concept. One I like even better. If we raise the $10 million and we can open us the 5 to 7 clinics for dogs and a few clinics for people in the Caribbean, the we just STOP the fundraising completely.  We do not have a main sale.  And we just put all remaining unsold SANA tokens in the companies treasury.  And we grow slower but steady opening new clinics when we can.

We then run the clinics, use part of the profits to open more, use part of the profits to pay out dividends and let the SANA token holders trade on the Exchanges.  This has two very big benefits

1.  There are less SANA token holders so every token gets more of the dividends paid out.
2.  The supply is much lower and so the demand is much higher and the price of the SANA token goes up.

But to do that we need to raise the $10 Million.  And to do that we need to push this STO every where and I need to get to as many events as I can.

Gary

If you will put all tokens that you wanted to sell on main sale to the treasury, what will happen to them?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 04:17:59 PM

Do not believe them for a second.
Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

What prooves do you have? For now, it is just your opinion. Can you prove somehow that this project is scam? It has US registration, and it is a STO, so it should be accepted by SEC.

The opposite what proof you have that this is NOT a SCAM?
The logic and rational thinking indicates that it is a scam, noone in this field of business needs money from ICO.

I will change my mind if they have SEC approval ut it wont happen Tongue

Hi prehisto,  I will answer your comments one by one.

1.  I have said over and over that WE DO NOT HAVE A NEW DRUG, we are using already FDA approved and patented drug.  One of the drugs has been on the market for over 30 year but no one has every thought of using it in combinations with chemotherapy drugs until Dr. Tsang tried it and it worked and has been working on people in China since 2009. SO there is no reasons for a Big Pharma company to rush in with stacks of money.

2.  Yes we could raise the money from institutional lenders, VC's, Angel Investors and more.  And we are talking with them as we speak.  And moving forward well.  But with all of the big money coming it, control can be lost which can turn what we want to be a treatment for the masses to become cost prohibitive for the masses.  Big investors are interested in big profits.  We are interesting is good profits and help as many dogs and people we can.

We are hoping that since this is a cancer treatment we are making affordable for dogs and people that we would give those same people a chance to become part of it.  That is why we are doing it as a STO.  Plus if you read the whitepaper or website you can see some distinct advantages of using the blockchain to help run our company.

3.  AS PER SEC APPROVAL. We are doing everything legal and according to the SEC's rules under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 506(c) under Regulation D for US investors and under Regulation S for International investors.  I live in the US with my wife and two kids, we have a securities attorney, we use Polymath smart contract to create the SANA security tokens and to mint them.   We had to prove to Polymath we were legal under SEC's 506(c).  How? Buy submitting to them our business plan, our Subscription Agreement and our PPM (Private Placement Memorandum).  ALL documents require to have via Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act.  I would be happy to send anyone who wants to review these.

Do you really thing I would risk going to jail by running a STO scam if I lived in the US causing me to be away from my wife and kids? NEVER Do you think Polymath would have accepted us if we could not prove we were a legal STO?

On our website, I have links to FB, LinkedIn and more that show who I am and what I have been doing for years. People who are running a scam hide who they are or put up false or vague Identities.  Besides myself, our Chief Operating Officer's LinkedIn can show exactly who he is and what he has been doing.  Same with Dr. Tsang and his CV that we have a link to on our website which shows his years of research.

Only legitimate people would give out as much information about them as we do.  

4.  And finally if you don't believe in us or think we are wrong then I encourage you to do more research on us.  

Gary
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:27:31 PM

Gary

You definitely need to visit as many blockchain events as you can. Which one will be the first and will you be the only one, who will visit them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: