Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:42:09 PM

Now medicine is very advanced in the treatment of this disease. I think that in the coming years, this disease will be curable. She claimed many lives and it can’t just stay!
Cancer is treated today, but treatment methods are chemotherapy. Such therapy does great damage to health. I am sure that alternative treatment will be available soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 06:25:47 PM

Now medicine is very advanced in the treatment of this disease. I think that in the coming years, this disease will be curable. She claimed many lives and it can’t just stay!
Cancer is treated today, but treatment methods are chemotherapy. Such therapy does great damage to health. I am sure that alternative treatment will be available soon.

Ardor it is the chemotherapy that cause the harm.  The large doses they use.  That is why our alternative treatment works.  We disable the MDR protein pumps that protect the cancer cells and thus we only use 10% of the dose and we control it by a time limit. You will hear more from Dr. Tsang when I get the interview with him up on YouTube.  Give me a day

Gary
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:05:26 PM

Medicine does not stand still and new methods of treatment are constantly emerging. However, clinics will be needed to treat patients. This project will be engaged in the launch of new clinics.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:13:24 PM

Medicine does not stand still and new methods of treatment are constantly emerging. However, clinics will be needed to treat patients. This project will be engaged in the launch of new clinics.
You're right. Therefore, I believe that cancer can be overcome with safer methods than those that are used today in the world. Today there are few such sensible projects.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 08:29:58 PM

Hi I want to respond to two comments on this post.

You will see this from the video interview I will post today.  Our treatment deprives the energy needed for cancer cells to spread and to have their MDR protein pumps  get rid of the chemotherapy drug.  That is why we only use 10% of the dose. And our treatment uses existing drugs already on the market for years.  And because there is no new drug most companies are not interesting in using out treatment even if it works perfectly.  It is sad to say but that is the reality of the cancer business.

And they are coming out with NEW DRUGS that can do the same thing sort of.  Coming out with a NEW drug is where the money is.  It is how the Universities and Researcher get billions for developing a new drug and where big business and pharmaceutical companies pay billions for the drug to be develop and then make billions off of selling the drug.

But here is the key thing that you all need to know.  Those new drugs have tremendous side effects that effect every cell in the body and when patients are on them they are taking the energy (food source) away from all cells, cancer stem cells, cancer cells and normal cells. Normal cell in the brain and heart.  So the side effects are so bad that no one has come out with one.

We we only give the treatment for 30 to 90 minutes.  And then we stop it.  And some of the chemo might still be in the patient but at 10% it will have minimal or no effects after the treatment has ended.  So can control ours and stop it when we need to.

I hope this answer shows you while ours works and they still cannot find a NEW drug to do the same without terrible side effects.

Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.

Also, the project will be able to launch the opening of the clinic without all the registered capital collected. And this is very important.
Of course there is nothing wrong with them trying to attract investment into their business through this project. Just chose the path through the cryptocurrency, the cryptosphere now attracts many.

Technically yes we already have a business.  And yes we have treatment dogs at a small clinic we have in Longview, TX.  But we need funding to open more clinics in larger metro areas when more dogs can be treated without having to drive for several hours and or days.

Gary
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:35:44 PM

Hi I want to respond to two comments on this post.

You will see this from the video interview I will post today.  Our treatment deprives the energy needed for cancer cells to spread and to have their MDR protein pumps  get rid of the chemotherapy drug.  That is why we only use 10% of the dose. And our treatment uses existing drugs already on the market for years.  And because there is no new drug most companies are not interesting in using out treatment even if it works perfectly.  It is sad to say but that is the reality of the cancer business.

And they are coming out with NEW DRUGS that can do the same thing sort of.  Coming out with a NEW drug is where the money is.  It is how the Universities and Researcher get billions for developing a new drug and where big business and pharmaceutical companies pay billions for the drug to be develop and then make billions off of selling the drug.

But here is the key thing that you all need to know.  Those new drugs have tremendous side effects that effect every cell in the body and when patients are on them they are taking the energy (food source) away from all cells, cancer stem cells, cancer cells and normal cells. Normal cell in the brain and heart.  So the side effects are so bad that no one has come out with one.

We we only give the treatment for 30 to 90 minutes.  And then we stop it.  And some of the chemo might still be in the patient but at 10% it will have minimal or no effects after the treatment has ended.  So can control ours and stop it when we need to.

I hope this answer shows you while ours works and they still cannot find a NEW drug to do the same without terrible side effects.

Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.

Also, the project will be able to launch the opening of the clinic without all the registered capital collected. And this is very important.
Of course there is nothing wrong with them trying to attract investment into their business through this project. Just chose the path through the cryptocurrency, the cryptosphere now attracts many.

Technically yes we already have a business.  And yes we have treatment dogs at a small clinic we have in Longview, TX.  But we need funding to open more clinics in larger metro areas when more dogs can be treated without having to drive for several hours and or days.

Gary
Great, I will look forward to the news. I think that in this video there will be answers to many questions
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 08:44:17 PM

As I understood the project does not promise investors a quick profit, but promises them to participate in the profits of the company and ensures that the price of the token will not fall. That's interesting.

Yes, mine is very important in investing - some guarantees that there will be profit, and even if not immediately, but gradually there will be a plus. As I have said many times - now few projects can save the value of the token after going public, it’s a big deal right now.
Gary wrote that they need investment from token sales to make it faster. They have their own capital, it is still very expensive to open a new clinic.
Yes, if do not collect all the money at once, you can start from one clinic until a whole network of profits is created.

I every one, sorry it is talking so long to respond.  I am not sure what you mean by guarantees there will be profit.  Even with working with VC's, Institutional Investment fund no one believes in guaranteed profits.  So if you can clarify what you are meaning by guaranteed profits I might be able to answer this question better.  Gary
Gary, I mean, the clinic will still be profitable. With this income it will be possible to develop the business further. Build a network of clinics throughout the United States.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 09:57:02 PM

Gary, I mean, the clinic will still be profitable. With this income it will be possible to develop the business further. Build a network of clinics throughout the United States.
[/quote]

Yes Nevsky.  I misunderstood what you stated.  I am attaching a breakdown of the revenue and cost per Canine Cancer Center for 60 dogs per month.

We will do more than 60.  60 is close to half of the dogs one of our teams can do but I am always pragmatic when I do projections.  So what your are seeing is the cost for the employees and expense to run a clinic for ONE year.

Again this is one team doing 60 dogs. One team can do up to 120 dogs a month. That is just one team. We can add more teams to a Canine Cancer Center.  So in a very larger area ,we could have 4 teams, or 5 teams and could be running up to 600 dogs a month thru a clinic.

But I just want you to see what we can earn with just one team handling 1/2 their top load of 120 dogs a month.  Let me know if you have questions.

ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:33:00 AM

You're right. Therefore, I believe that cancer can be overcome with safer methods than those that are used today in the world. Today there are few such sensible projects.
I think that only countries with advanced medicine can use the latest achievements in this area. But most patients from underdeveloped countries simply cannot afford such treatment.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:30:15 AM

Yes. This project is not about the study of anti-cancer drugs. They're already treating dogs but the treatment is made by a unique technique. They want to use the investment from the token sale for this purpose
All right. But as I understand it, the goal is to develop a treatment technique for people and open a network of clinics with inexpensive treatment.
They have such a goal. But first they want to increase the number of dog clinics. I think this investment should be seen as an investment in veterinary clinics.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 03:55:19 PM

Perhaps if the project represented a more familiar sphere, which many have already encountered here.... perhaps the forum users would have already decided for themselves what to expect from the project. Many have not yet realized what profit can be personally with them and when.

What do you mean represent a more familiar sphere?

Gary
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:56:45 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2019, 06:55:38 PM by defyance

Internet, trade, advertising, crypto-exchanges, just coins, etc..and lots more...it's more familiar to me. Most of the projects presented here relate to these areas. At least, in my understanding, your project is unusual for many here present. You tried to popularly explain the essence of your treatment technology, but I don't quite understand it yet.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 05:54:17 PM

Internet, trade, advertising, crypto-exchanges, just coins, etc..and lots more...it's more familiar to me. Most of the projects presented here relate to these areas. At least, in my understanding, your project is unusual for many here present. You tried to popularly explain the essence of your treatment technology, but frankly I did not understand anything. And if I don't understand the point, how can I invest?

I am doing some of that right now via website, FB, Twitter, Reddit, Medium, Telegram.  It does surprise me that you say you do not understand any of it. I have explained it in very simple terms.

Gary
defyance

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:26:21 PM

I think that anyone who is not an expert on cancer can only believe in your method or not, but not understand it, and this is a big difference.

Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:09:13 AM

I think that anyone who is not an expert on cancer can only believe in your method or not, but not understand it, and this is a big difference.
I think it’s not so important to understand the essence of the method if it really works. It is not a matter of "believe", this is the case when the results speak for themselves. The dog is alive or the dog is dead - that’s what really matters.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:13:16 AM

Yes. Judging by the financial indicators of the clinic are working well. If the treatment method worked poorly, people would not bring their dogs and would not pay for treatment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:10:02 AM

Yes. This project is not about the study of anti-cancer drugs. They're already treating dogs but the treatment is made by a unique technique. They want to use the investment from the token sale for this purpose
All right. But as I understand it, the goal is to develop a treatment technique for people and open a network of clinics with inexpensive treatment.
They have such a goal. But first they want to increase the number of dog clinics. I think this investment should be seen as an investment in veterinary clinics.
If we consider the current moment it is so. But if the treatment technology is applicable to people it greatly expands the possibilities of the project.
defyance

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:39:03 PM

I think it’s not so important to understand the essence of the method if it really works. It is not a matter of "believe", this is the case when the results speak for themselves. The dog is alive or the dog is dead - that’s what really matters.
I won't argue. I'm more concerned about the possibility of extending this treatment to people as Gary wrote. Because this argument is in his statements in favor of the project. I hope that this will be possible.. but for myself haven't decided whether this is so.

paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:29:23 PM

The project website seems to have information that in China there are working clinics for people where this method of treatment is used.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 02:57:18 PM

If we consider the current moment it is so. But if the treatment technology is applicable to people it greatly expands the possibilities of the project.

Hi ufolly,  paxwerr point our, Dr Tsang's treatment has been used on people since 2009.  And after doing the interview with Dr. Tsang, Tom reminded me that the first person he treated, his Aunt, was in 2006.  She had breast cancer.  She is still alive and cancer free.  I hope to get that interview done and post today.

Gary
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: