Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
Genrih40

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:55:25 PM

and when the first process IEO? I'd like to have all the information.

in 35 days. Detailed information is on the website of the project, I advise you to study it.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

The Marshal Lion digital platform will feature non-bank loan-based products from which anyone will be able to choose the one that suits them the best.
lagemond

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:08:02 PM

The Marshal Lion digital platform will feature non-bank loan-based products from which anyone will be able to choose the one that suits them the best.
What exactly do you need to get a small loan? What is the average loan rate per month?
Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:18:45 PM

What exactly do you need to get a small loan? What is the average loan rate per month?

There will be several credit plans, with different credit rates and terms, all implemented through the B2B model.
MajorGreg

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:35:27 PM

There will be several credit plans, with different credit rates and terms, all implemented through the B2B model.

What is system B2B model, these are some special conditions and limitations?
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:00:10 PM

This idea looking good, but for now I can't predict any success. Hope to see good results on your fundrising.
Genrih40

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:08:28 AM

This idea looking good, but for now I can't predict any success. Hope to see good results on your fundrising.
it is important to guess the time for sales, if they are carried out in a growing market, the fees will be much higher.
rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:14:40 AM

it is important to guess the time for sales, if they are carried out in a growing market, the fees will be much higher.

I can't argue with you. It is almost impossible to guess when the market will go up and when it will fall. Alas, the cryptocurrency market is completely unpredictable.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:57:36 AM

The market can quickly change its direction. Sometimes the project comes out in a "good time" but when it comes to sales the market can turn quite the other way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:44:19 AM

A very interesting article, which deals with privacy , and our project was in the list of projects that preserve your privacy as much as possible.👨‍💻👩‍💻

https://hackernoon.com/privacy-in-crypto-is-under-siege-we-need-more-solutions-to-protect-us-gyqw42sz
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

What is system B2B model, these are some special conditions and limitations?

In short, customers buy goods and services not for their own use , but for their business. But there is no clear boundary.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Klachew

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:01:52 AM

A very interesting article, which deals with privacy , and our project was in the list of projects that preserve your privacy as much as possible.👨‍💻👩‍💻

https://hackernoon.com/privacy-in-crypto-is-under-siege-we-need-more-solutions-to-protect-us-gyqw42sz
Thank you for the information, the article was useful. It's nice to see you go out to the masses.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:05:05 PM

The market can quickly change its direction. Sometimes the project comes out in a "good time" but when it comes to sales the market can turn quite the other way.
it is difficult to predict, but I do not think that something negative will happen within 1 month.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:27:24 PM

Cryptocurrency originally assumed privacy. But lately it has become increasingly difficult to maintain privacy..an increasing number of cases when require KYC.

lagemond

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:44:35 PM
Merited by Arsenty (1)

Cryptocurrency originally assumed privacy. But lately it has become increasingly difficult to maintain privacy..an increasing number of cases when require KYC.
KYC is not a panacea, but many traders and investors do not like it, we have to accept it Cry Cry
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:07:42 PM

More and more popular crypto media write about our project, an interesting article about the Marshal Lion Group Coin.👍

https://themerkle.com/marshal-lion-group-how-blockchain-is-changing-the-way-that-lending-works/
popularity certainly will not be superfluous. You should make every effort to popularize the project.

I agree that any developing project needs a strong marketing plan. I think Marshal Lion Group will focus on the big players.

You are correct and at the same time, they need to pick an exchange with high volume for their IEO. Bigger exchanges hosting their token offering will mostly likely result to a successful fundraising.

This is dazzling because once the IEO is listed on a big exchange we are guaranteed to make profit later, the question is only the timing and duration of accumulation period. Whales always have a final say in when pump happens, and because of this its advised to consult with whales before planning an entry. You can phone whales anytime and they will give you counsel about time, strategy and amount.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:09:01 PM

This is dazzling because once the IEO is listed on a big exchange we are guaranteed to make profit later, the question is only the timing and duration of accumulation period. Whales always have a final say in when pump happens, and because of this its advised to consult with whales before planning an entry. You can phone whales anytime and they will give you counsel about time, strategy and amount.
I would like to believe in your analysis, but still, the market is unpredictable and there are always risks.
MajorGreg

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

Marshal Lion Group

The consulting company that uses blockchain to eliminate intermediaries and other bureaucratic structures. Removing any intermediate barrier is essential to protect information from leakage. Thus, personal information of lenders and investors remains under protection.
that's why I have an interest in your platform, I like the idea of eliminating intermediaries.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 04:07:18 PM

Information about the project token is very scarce. I don't know how the company is going to maintain the price of the token. But in the cript there are stable coins that are more suitable for loans.
Yes, in order to issue loans through the blockchain, this requires a stablecoin. As well as great consumer demand on the exchange for this asset.
This is real, the guys have pretty good chances, but we need a really strong marketing plan.

Marketing is needed, but that’s not all. The token exchange rate should be relatively stable. Otherwise, I do not know how to use the services of such a lender.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:26:58 PM

Marketing is needed, but that’s not all. The token exchange rate should be relatively stable. Otherwise, I do not know how to use the services of such a lender.
Of course, everyone should benefit, both the lender and the borrower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: