Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7203 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:12:24 PM

Of course, the team should have consultants, but the project is built by the efforts of the team. In addition to the basic things in the project, they need to promote the project in the crypto market in such a difficult time as now.
I think that investors pay attention to the project team in the first place. Now no one will give money to the project just hoping for hype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:16:17 PM

Where can I see all conductions of your IEO?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

Hey guys 👋

Check this interesting article about Marshal Lion Group!🔥

http://www.xxzkw.net/caijing/20190920/10219.html
Now of course Internet technology can do a lot including translation from Chinese. But if this is an article of your project why do you give a link to the article in Chinese.  in the English locale?  or is this article not in English?

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:49:41 PM

You're right. I don’t even remember such big discounts before. In any case, it makes sense to buy Marshal Lion tokens for the future.
If at a good price, then of course it is worth buying them, and then at times more expensive to sell if the opportunity arises
Today the market is in such a condition that it is high time to buy cheap assets and invest in new and fresh ideas. How quickly it will bear fruit is difficult to say, but I believe that it will be soon enough.
defyance

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:58:13 PM

Hey guys 👋

Check this interesting article about Marshal Lion Group!🔥

http://www.xxzkw.net/caijing/20190920/10219.html
Now of course Internet technology can do a lot including translation from Chinese. But if this is an article of your project why do you give a link to the article in Chinese.  in the English locale?  or is this article not in English?
Everything is normally translated through the browser. Most likely the article is written by local authors and for local audience therefore in Chinese. The main thing that in this article they are praising Marshal Lion Group.

serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:35:21 PM

0.18$ that's the price with discount or without it?

bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.

That's true, but I think there should be some kind of compensatory strategy to pay the balance in case of which. This is if the project is not a scam, of course.
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:57:19 PM

Yes. I think that’s why we are still alive. However, I can’t explain what is happening now, when altcoins will start to grow. I have investments with IKO, but I can’t return 10% of what I invested. I also want to invest in Marshal Lion, the project looks good.
So you did the wrong analysis. It seems to me that it is worth investing only in high-yield and popular areas.

I'm not a visionary of Wanga, and I can't say what will happen to the projects in six months or a year. At the time when I invested in those projects, they were top-notch and one of the most promising.
Gerasemchu

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:49:47 AM

Of course, the team should have consultants, but the project is built by the efforts of the team. In addition to the basic things in the project, they need to promote the project in the crypto market in such a difficult time as now.
Times are really tough now, but hope for a growing market is still fading.
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:04:50 AM

No this price does not include discounts. Discount is generally the right decision.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:29:05 AM

No this price does not include discounts. Discount is generally the right decision.

What does that mean? Can I choose a discount  by myself?

cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:30:13 AM

To attract first investors during IEO there are discounts. First investors have the biggest discounts during tokens sale but the biggest risks too.
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:50:17 AM

To attract first investors during IEO there are discounts. First investors have the biggest discounts during tokens sale but the biggest risks too.
All the same, for the first investors who buy a token with a maximum discount, the risk should be less. I do not think that the token after the start of sales will fall below the minimum discount price.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:25:27 AM

All the same, for the first investors who buy a token with a maximum discount, the risk should be less. I do not think that the token after the start of sales will fall below the minimum discount price.

Usually after the start of the listing of exchanges bounty hunters sell the tokens to get some payment for bounty. That is why the price of the tokens fall. It takes time to restore the price of the tokens to the nominal price and growth of the price.

defyance

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:07:26 AM

Usually after the start of the listing of exchanges bounty hunters sell the tokens to get some payment for bounty. That is why the price of the tokens fall. It takes time to restore the price of the tokens to the nominal price and growth of the price.
It happens quite the opposite. Bounty hunter tokens have not yet been paid, and investors who bought the token with a big discount start selling and the price falls. But much depends on the state of the crypto market.

WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:51:41 AM

• Marshal Lion are constantly increasing their requirements towards themselves and monitor the newest business trends so that the solutions offered to companies are the best and the most effective. 👍🏼

Many of Marshal Lion’s clients are referred by word of mouth, which is an important information from every business’s perspective. ✅

Stay tuned for more information.🔥
More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!

Check out our website: ⏬

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io
ufolly

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:53:26 AM

Probably the discount will depend on the number of tokens that an investor can buy.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:59:03 PM

Look at what is happening to the market and no one knows what may happen then. The bearish trend is steadily gaining momentum in the market.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:02:59 PM

It happens quite the opposite. Bounty hunter tokens have not yet been paid, and investors who bought the token with a big discount start selling and the price falls. But much depends on the state of the crypto market.
Such situations should be avoided, by any means.
ufolly

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:26:34 PM

Such situations should be avoided, by any means.

I think that first of all the price of the token is influenced by the market trend. Neither investors nor bounty hunters will sell their tokens if they see the price rise or at least stable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: