Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 3774 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 422666 times)
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 05:43:46 PM

I did not expect to see such a peaceful game between two teams. I thought maybe this match  Athletic Club would win. But it didn't happen, neither team could score any goals.
Both of team have the same potential to win the match. I think that if bilbao was doing so good. Bilbao has been showing so many improvements with the club. I think that if that's gonna be a very good result to trigger the performance from both. Bilbao and osasuna can't be underestimated at this moment. We can't expect something special from both caused by we do know that so well if bilbao and osasuna were average team in the la liga. There's nothing special from both of clubs. The draw is more than enough for both as long as those clubs are still staying at the middle of standings.

A draw for the match is not a decent result for Bilbao, because Bilbao can really control the game by winning in many statistics. With the victory from the statistics that Bilbao has, then Bilbao should be able to score at least one goal and win three points in that match.
But indeed, the draw is worth it for Osasuna because they can play with good defense and discipline. But for Bilbao, who are playing at home with such a good statistical advantage, a draw is not a decent result for Bilbao. But yes, maybe that is indeed the limit of Bilbao's abilities, maybe they are still not so good at making the final finish.

Osasuna struggled all through that match because Atletico Bilbao was in total control of the game. Bilbao might not have such a good opportunity to grab the full three points in such a match the totally dominated. Nicholas Williams was very wasteful in that match. He had close to three clear chances to score but he wasted all of them. I think Osasuna would be very happy with the result because they didn't deserve a point. But they defended very well but failed to make any impact in the attack. Both teams are at the middle of the league with Bilbao occupying the seventh and Osasuna in the eight position. Which means both teams need to put more effort for them to qualify for any European football next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2023, 05:52:46 PM

Another rhetoric here is, can Barca be able to keep up the lead till the next El classico? I don't know for sure!
And for the same question, can Real Madrid always put pressure on Barcelona, ​​who currently have a 3-point difference with them?
I can't answer that either, that's because the two teams competing for this title are always possible to drop points as long as their opponents play well.

I think we may have to enjoy some tough competition between the two this season, and Real Madrid may have realized Barcelona's potential as well. There is no need to underestimate either one as it is always possible to see the top of the table rotated due to team performance. Regarding team performance, I think Barcelona will still lead because they are already very different compared to last season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1249

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 06:02:04 PM

Another rhetoric here is, can Barca be able to keep up the lead till the next El classico? I don't know for sure!
And for the same question, can Real Madrid always put pressure on Barcelona, ​​who currently have a 3-point difference with them?
I can't answer that either, that's because the two teams competing for this title are always possible to drop points as long as their opponents play well.

I think we may have to enjoy some tough competition between the two this season, and Real Madrid may have realized Barcelona's potential as well. There is no need to underestimate either one as it is always possible to see the top of the table rotated due to team performance. Regarding team performance, I think Barcelona will still lead because they are already very different compared to last season.

In my opinion, Real Madrid are starting to suffer a little bit, that's why they played their last game in a very nervous way (see the red and yellow cards)
In my opinion, Barcelona is putting pressure on Real Madrid and not the other way around
Of course I could be wrong, but that's how I see it

Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2023, 06:14:04 PM

In my opinion, Real Madrid are starting to suffer a little bit, that's why they played their last game in a very nervous way (see the red and yellow cards)
In my opinion, Barcelona is putting pressure on Real Madrid and not the other way around

Cheesy
You have to be right, but still they both put pressure on each other.
I am happy with Barcelona's current form where they are able to compete strictly to the top of the standings, that means Xavi has really been able to manage the talents of his players so far, especially Pedri, Gavi, Dembele, Balde, Ferran and Ansu Fati. Their form good and reliable, and that was Xavi's advantage over previous coaches.

Now there is hope of winning something, but I don't think the supporters need to expect too much. Xavi needs time and adjustments and he also needs a lot of budget to build his squad better in all positions.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 06:27:59 PM

Barcelona were able to hold on to the lead until the end of the game. Simeone and his team will be very disappointed with the team's result tonight, it was difficult for them to make a come back from one goal lead, they created chances but were unable to convert any thanks to Barcelona's defense line that made it possible for Barcelona to hold on to the win till the end and thank to Dembele who gave Barcelona the lead after a disappointing outing in the world cub. Xavi will be so glad they could get a win and continue to lead the table in January.
A very valuable victory for Barcelona because with this result they are again 3 points ahead of Real Madrid, who in the match had to taste defeat to Villarreal. Actually, the game from Atletico Madrid can match the strategy from Barcelona, they even have quite a lot of opportunities, it's just that they fail to convert even one chance into a goal. They worked very hard to equalize, but the efforts they put in didn't pay off so they had to be willing to have 1 goal created by Dembele cost them. With this result, Ateltico must be stuck in 5th position in the standings table.
Defeat happens. Barcelona tried in their defense although a few times they almost slept on it but were lucky Atletico Madrid could not convert those chances to goal. Xavi is trying something new if we have noticed. He is gradually trying out another replacement for Lewandowski from his bench teams. Even if the score line didn't pay off that much but they succeeded in getting a win in such an important match.
They controlled the game but indeed in terms of opportunities they were very overwhelmed because Atletico were really serious about wanting to return the goal but indeed until the final whistle sounded even with the many opportunities they had and the heat of this match did not change anything for Barcelona. They are 3 points ahead of Madrid now on the other hand I see a change from Dembele compared to before because he is even less fragile in his body now and is actually playing better with time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 06:30:06 PM

From the onset of the season I never doubted Barcelona will do better as the season progresses knowing full well how a great team they are not only in laliga but Europe, however I concur with X-ray that 3 points are nothing of a strong gap for an opponent like Madrid, and if they have to stay top the table then they need to keep winning upcoming games as their greatest opponent (Madrid) in second position on the table is very much determined to see themselves back on top of the league table.
The breakthrough made by Barcelona in the transfer market at the start of the season indicates that they really want to give competition to Real Madrid in the La Liga title race. Barcelona has grown into a team that is able to restore confidence after going through a bad period since Messi left. The arrival of several top names in the Barcelona squad has made many changes to his appearance, Xavi has managed to make the Barcelona squad better since he replaced Ronald Koeman as Barcelona coach.

Having a three point lead over Real Madrid has not made Barcelona position safe, anything can still happen because the season is still long. Xavi must be able to maintain Barcelona performance to maintain the advantage of Real Madrid, Ancelotti will not give up before the season ends, he will continue to lead Real Madrid to shift Barcelona from the top of the standings. Only a win will keep Barcelona at the top of the table, Xavi must do so to claim his first title as coach.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 06:34:31 PM

Cheesy
I also see Real Madrid running out of defensive midfield now. Real Madrid had to pay a heavy price. When releasing Casemiro to Manchester United, it's like Real Madrid repeated the same mistake as when releasing Makelele to Chelsea, without a strong defensive midfielder, Madrid will look fragile in defense. attack and defend.
Chelsea was lucky to get Makelele
Manchester United are lucky because they got Casemiro.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 06:40:22 PM

They are very ambitious for 3 points but it is very unfortunate that their condition in finishing is really bad, I think so many opportunities are wasted just like that.
They still find it difficult to take advantage of that even though their condition in terms of ball possession and the opportunities they get are actually very good.
17 shot and 3 on target is clearly not very good in my opinion.
Fernández made a very good save for Osasuna, Bilbao should have been able to score in this match but Osasuna defense was really tight. Indeed, statistically 17 shots without a goals is really not good for them, I see their fans disappointed in this match. Should have been able to secure three points but only one point, fortunately they didn't lose points in this match because Osasuna counter attack was really dangerous.
Actually I think that in this match Fernandez didn't really make an extra effort because if we saw only 2 shots in the first half that were dangerous and 1 shot that became a goal but was annulled in the second half.
The Williams duo at Atletic bilbao had lots of chances but they were rarely on target and most of them found it difficult to control and get into the defense because of the tightness of Osasuna's players in guarding the defense because even if we saw almost all the players were forced to stay in this match so earn 1 point.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 07:59:24 PM

this is the battle between the two mid-table teams, quite fierce but I doubt that Athletic Club failed to win the match even though they played very well by controlling this match from the early minutes, doing a lot of possession and attacking well but on the other hand Osasuna's defense must appreciate who played well enough calm and steady.

with this result there is no change in the standings, the two teams are still 2 points behind and both are in 7th and 8th positions in the standings.
these are both teams that are thriving this season.
I just think Atletic Bilbao is a good team, but interestingly Osasuna has become a stronger team since being promoted to Laliga in the 2029-2020 season. There is nothing surprising about Bilbao, they haven't changed much in many seasons. Osasuna's defense has also been quite good so far this season, they have only conceded 16 goals in 16 matches.

I don't compare Osasuna with other teams, but this team has performed consistently this season even though in their last 3 matches they only scored 1 point. Obviously not the result they wanted, but at least they've done pretty well so far.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 08:45:22 PM

A draw for the match is not a decent result for Bilbao, because Bilbao can really control the game by winning in many statistics. With the victory from the statistics that Bilbao has, then Bilbao should be able to score at least one goal and win three points in that match.
But indeed, the draw is worth it for Osasuna because they can play with good defense and discipline. But for Bilbao, who are playing at home with such a good statistical advantage, a draw is not a decent result for Bilbao. But yes, maybe that is indeed the limit of Bilbao's abilities, maybe they are still not so good at making the final finish.
Even Athletic Bilbao was good team on field and have enough chances to score goal but things completely in favour of Osasuna which was here for having one point, and they have done this with their tight defense even most of the time all players were on for defense which helps them and not allowed Athletic Bilbao for having any positive chance for having full three points from this match with this result Osasuna is surely feeling proud because they are doing good job in this season.

Now after break Athletic Bilbao play two matches which give them two points, and they are not able to score any goal even no concede any goal but now have to stay at seventh spot which is surely not good because they deserve better now next week they have another challenge against Real Sociedad.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 08:56:17 PM

this is the battle between the two mid-table teams, quite fierce but I doubt that Athletic Club failed to win the match even though they played very well by controlling this match from the early minutes, doing a lot of possession and attacking well but on the other hand Osasuna's defense must appreciate who played well enough calm and steady.

with this result there is no change in the standings, the two teams are still 2 points behind and both are in 7th and 8th positions in the standings.
I just think Atletic Bilbao is a good team, but interestingly Osasuna has become a stronger team since being promoted to Laliga in the 2029-2020 season. There is nothing surprising about Bilbao, they haven't changed much in many seasons. Osasuna's defense has also been quite good so far this season, they have only conceded 16 goals in 16 matches.

I don't compare Osasuna with other teams, but this team has performed consistently this season even though in their last 3 matches they only scored 1 point. Obviously not the result they wanted, but at least they've done pretty well so far.

Bilbao created 17 goal attempts but only 3 on goal, in the second half they only did one shot on goal and that's simply show at which point they wasn't efficient enough in this match, also osasona defence made the mission more complicated for bilbao and that's a logic results in the end

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Distraction

Activity: 2058
Merit: 399

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 08:56:40 PM

The odds of the Celta Vigo - Villarreal match are pretty interesting.

It is like 2.88 to 2.46. Villarreal are favoured by it is a slight difference according to bookmakers. I don't know why they are seeing this match that close while there is a 11-point gap between these teams already. Villarreal are in a much better shape and they are on a three-match winning streak also. Especially the Real Madrid win must have made an enormous level of impact on the players. They should be coming to this match with a much bigger morale than their opponent. But I still don't think of betting on Villarreal as I'm not comfortable after seeing the odds.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:00:21 PM

Cheesy
Maybe they are feeling nervous but points gape still is just three points and Xavi is also feeling pressure because he is trying to adjust players and his winning combination which is never been easy for anyone now these both top teams having good chance for staying at the top and keep pressure on other because mind games could be gone until end of this season and El Classico will give better shape how they will do if Barcelona won then surely they could be felt proud and have good chance until end of the season to take control of this all otherwise things could be not easy because Ancelotti is also one of the best person in his job, and he is able to turn tables in his favour his unit is also much better and quality is also on his best which can develop things frequently for the change of any game and brining positive results for themselves.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 547

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2023, 09:04:47 PM

Cheesy
I also see Real Madrid running out of defensive midfield now. Real Madrid had to pay a heavy price. When releasing Casemiro to Manchester United, it's like Real Madrid repeated the same mistake as when releasing Makelele to Chelsea, without a strong defensive midfielder, Madrid will look fragile in defense. attack and defend.
Chelsea was lucky to get Makelele
Manchester United are lucky because they got Casemiro.

This is a good analysis of how Real Madrid midfielder's have been without a proper defensive midfielder since Casemiro left for Manchester United. From experience they find it difficult also to replace important players like him Real Madrid which affects the performance. The kind of defense they have should cope they should pair Alaba and Rudiger together in bigger games as they have been a good communication seen amongst them both.
Yes, Manchester United are happy for the move of Casemiro, he brings balance and stability to the game and midfied also as a shield to the defense and to Bruno and Erikson.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
indah rezqi

Activity: 1344
Merit: 852

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:16:15 PM

This is a good analysis of how Real Madrid midfielder's have been without a proper defensive midfielder since Casemiro left for Manchester United. From experience they find it difficult also to replace important players like him Real Madrid which affects the performance. The kind of defense they have should cope they should pair Alaba and Rudiger together in bigger games as they have been a good communication seen amongst them both.
How did you forget Aurélien Tchouameni so quickly as one of the fine defensive midfielders at Real Madrid this season?
He is one of the best defensive midfielders at only 22 years old, so I don't think Real Madrid are weak especially in the midfield. So an analysis like that shouldn't be accurate based on the performance of the players on the pitch, they're not bad.

Casemiro is better than Tchouameni, but the last player has also had good form in his last 14 appearances. I like the way he looks and the way he plays even for his first season at Real Madrid.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:26:52 PM

I think Barcelona being better than last year is not a surprise. Not just because Xavi got there and he is making them play a better game, that's quite true and I wouldn't argue against that at all but we are also talking about 100+ million euro worth new transfers as well, ignore everything else and just the fact that they have Lewandowski, one of the best pure scorers of our time is good enough fact that they should be doing better.

They also have plenty of other new players that helped them be better too. Sure they also have some of their old players and Xavi helped, but those new players are definitely there to prove they are good and help them be better.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:27:40 PM

Actually in this game I like to see how Atletic Bilbao's midfield players and their two wings attack because they really go all out in that regard, but what I don't like is their finishing which in my opinion is very poor.
There were a number of opportunities that actually could have been maximized well, although in this case Osasuna was also full in defense but there were several times where their players had escaped but with not so good finishing, those opportunities were wasted.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:31:03 PM

Yes, Manchester United are happy for the move of Casemiro, he brings balance and stability to the game and midfied also as a shield to the defense and to Bruno and Erikson.
It is not an analysis, it is just his own perception.
Anyway, it is clearly seen that Real Madrid is decreasing the performance of their midfield line after Casemiro left the club. Everyone easily knows it, no need for a certain analysis to know it.

Agree. Casemiro was a crucial player in Real Madrid, he was a part of the trio best midfielders in the world (Casemiro-Kroos-Modric). Unfortunately, Casimero prefers to leave Real Madrid because he was interested in Man United offer. Real Madrid couldn't prevent him, it was Casimero's intention to get a new challenge in a new league and in a new team. Actually, Real Madrid has Aurélien Tchouamén, he is also a talented/skillful defensive midfielder. Sadly, after the world cup, his performance is decreasing a lot.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:32:03 PM

I think Barcelona being better than last year is not a surprise. Not just because Xavi got there and he is making them play a better game, that's quite true and I wouldn't argue against that at all but we are also talking about 100+ million euro worth new transfers as well, ignore everything else and just the fact that they have Lewandowski, one of the best pure scorers of our time is good enough fact that they should be doing better.

They also have plenty of other new players that helped them be better too. Sure they also have some of their old players and Xavi helped, but those new players are definitely there to prove they are good and help them be better.

Barcelona play better football than last year and they also have a much better starting position than last year. But they now also have access to Lewandowsky, which also makes a big difference. They won very businesslike last weekend at Atletico Madrid, usually a difficult hurdle to overcome. But in the battle for the championship you can't really draw any conclusions either, as both Barcelona and Madrid can lose points every week. They are both not so good that they just win everything. Xavi has a large share in the current game image of Barcelona. Barcelona can use success again. Last national title feels like 10 years ago due to the successes of Real Madrid.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1235

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 09:36:09 PM

The consistency of Barcelona is being rewarded by now being in the first place and leading the La Liga.I know that last game was not at all easy and Atletico Madrid played better the second half and created many dangerous chances to equalize but Barcelona defense and their goalkeeper were rock solid during that very important and delicate game for taking La Liga leadership.

Real Madrid players are a bit I would say conceited and they think that they can beat any team just by their name,yet they should now start thinking different and that is that every game is won on the pitch and not in their mind.Good luck now catching Barcelona again as all the pressure will be on them which can also cause them to panic and make false steps during the way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 ... 3774 »
  Print  

Jump to: