Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 3835 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 428804 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 09:09:48 PM
Merited by germsite (1)

So, Real failed to beat Getafe and game ended 0:0. Honestly, it's that game where I expected to see Real dropping points - Getafe looks so poor this season. But today they played very well. Yes, Real were missing some players, but I think it's not excuse when you're playing against Getafe.
This result is obviously good for Atletico who trashed Eibar 5:0 and Barca who haven't played this round. It's damn hot on the top.

abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2238

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 09:24:21 PM

Yeah, the game ended in a barren draw. Neither team were able to convert their chances. Even Madrid barely attempts - just 2 shots on target. Considering the fact that Madrid has much more bigger games to play in the next few days, I can't say I'm that disappointed just that I was really hoping that they would reduce the gap even further. While Zidane is chasing UCL glory, he shouldn't abandon La liga title race so he doesn't end up missing out on both titles. A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush. My small bet on Madrid to win got X already.

This draw is arguably not a good result for Real Madrid because now they are 3 points behind Atletico Madrid, and there is even a possibility that Barcelona will take second place (considering Barcelona has 1 game less than Real Madrid).

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1153

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 09:30:43 PM

This draw is arguably not a good result for Real Madrid because now they are 3 points behind Atletico Madrid, and there is even a possibility that Barcelona will take second place (considering Barcelona has 1 game less than Real Madrid).
A draw was not an expected result and I didn't expect Real Madrid to have a hard time winning today. Barcelona will also face Getafe on April 23 and this is a great opportunity for them to make the most of it. A win from Getafe will be mandatory for Barcelona if they want to continue to suppress Atletico Madrid's position at the top.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1105

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:30:26 PM

This draw is arguably not a good result for Real Madrid
It is a clearly poor result. I am surprised Real Madrid having difficulties in scoring against Getafe. They even only made two shots on target during the match. How can? With this result, I doubt Real Madrid can win against Chelsea in UCL or even winning the La Liga title. They looks have no power to score without Benzema on the front line. I cannot imagine if Benzema gets injured in the next match. Then, Real Madrid suddenly gives up on the title this season, both in UCL and La Liga.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:32:11 PM

I think a draw was an expect result if you took in consideration all the games that Real had in the last 10 games because this was the 4th one and no player could perform at high results every game and they should be thankful that they manage to draw because Getafe clearly wanted to win and secure those 3 points. For Real Madrid all the matters now it's to focus and reach the final of UCL and in the same time to maintain a normal gap between them and ATL.Madrid.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:56:44 PM

I think a draw was an expect result if you took in consideration all the games that Real had in the last 10 games because this was the 4th one and no player could perform at high results every game and they should be thankful that they manage to draw because Getafe clearly wanted to win and secure those 3 points. For Real Madrid all the matters now it's to focus and reach the final of UCL and in the same time to maintain a normal gap between them and ATL.Madrid.
From the reasons that Real Madrid have fallen in this games and accepted the 1 pints is that they had Injuries and absences were larger and heavier than tey would think of the attack and they had a lesser quality than their opponent in most centers.
Getafe wasted the opportunity of their life by not beating Madrid after the failure of the 15th attempt. In a row, after brilliance, not strange to Courtois, who was the man of the match .
This got Barcelona to come back to life again and Atletico_Madrid moved away in the lead .
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 12:39:30 AM

It was a big fat and flawless win for Atletico Madrid, It's very unusual for Atletico Madrid to score more than two goals, but they scored 5 today moreso without their talisman and top scorer, Luis Suarez.
With Barcelona and Real Madrid not far much back this race isn't over till the 90minutes of all 38 games and if it will be decided by goals well they are doing a great job, not to sound anti Atletico but for a change I don't want a winner coming from either Barcelona or Real Madrid these guys have enough silverware in their trophy rooms.

Are you saying more work for Real Madrid and less work for any of Real Madrid's opponents between now and the end of the 3020/2021 UEFA games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 12:47:44 AM

So, Real failed to beat Getafe and game ended 0:0. Honestly, it's that game where I expected to see Real dropping points - Getafe looks so poor this season. But today they played very well. Yes, Real were missing some players, but I think it's not excuse when you're playing against Getafe.
This result is obviously good for Atletico who trashed Eibar 5:0 and Barca who haven't played this round. It's damn hot on the top.

Hm, why did you expect Real to dop points here? Clearly, it was their duty to get those three points. This game was quite vital for the championship. I know Real loses points against weaker teams quite frequently in recent times, but after reaching the semi finals in the CL I thought they may be able to manage to play with some consistency until the end of the season.

Seems it comes down to match day #35: Barcelona vs. Atletico, but in Barcelona. Pretty even game given that there is no audience, but it's most likely the most important match day in La Liga this season.

What do you guys think who'll make it in the end?

Oh, and one more thing is important to keep in mind: in La Liga it is the direct comparison which decides the championship, not the goal difference. Madrid has Barcelona beat, and Atletico won the first leg 1:0.

As you said @LTU_btc - it is daaaaamn hot on the top! Smiley
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 737

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:14:30 AM

Atletico Madrid is back in form. After losing 5 points in two matches, they got a huge 5-0 win against Eibar today. Angel Correa, Marcos Llorente and Carrasco played just great. Correa has two goals and one assist. Atletico Madrid's return to form will make the fight for the title more competitive. Atletico Madrid. Atletico Madrid is now 4 points ahead of Real Android.
Atletico Madrid was back on time, on a very decisive phase of La Liga. Any expanding gap in this phase will be important for the final result of La Liga competition. All teams have been tired and one or two failures in this period will be ending points for the competition.

Real Madrid seems to waive their flag and surrendered and I think they will focus for the Champions League with 3 maximum matches to win and get the trophy.

It was a big fat and flawless win for Atletico Madrid, It's very unusual for Atletico Madrid to score more than two goals, but they scored 5 today moreso without their talisman and top scorer, Luis Suarez.
It is a key match to bring confidence back to Atletico Madrid. Barcelona is under pressure to win their match. If they drop points, Atletico Madrid will need to win 6 per 7 matches to get the trophy. It is a perfect form and only needed if Real Madrid and Barcelona win their rest 7 matches.

Zidane expected the things when he told that his players reached their limits physically. He knows his players are great but with intensity to play in the rescheduled fixtures because of pandemic and the serious injury wave in his squad, the rest healthy players have to use more than 100% energy to play.

Such efforts help Real Madrid to keep up their hope to win trophies but it won't be a guarantee that they will win all. Zidane is very wise say this fact ahead of time. It help him to avoid troubles with accusations. Anyway, will he leave Real Madrid in the summer?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:33:52 AM

This draw is arguably not a good result for Real Madrid
It is a clearly poor result. I am surprised Real Madrid having difficulties in scoring against Getafe. They even only made two shots on target during the match. How can? With this result, I doubt Real Madrid can win against Chelsea in UCL or even winning the La Liga title. They looks have no power to score without Benzema on the front line. I cannot imagine if Benzema gets injured in the next match. Then, Real Madrid suddenly gives up on the title this season, both in UCL and La Liga.

Here it is very clear that Real Madrid is too dependent on Benzema, therefore Real Madrid has difficulty scoring goals if Benzema is not played
from the start. Madrid's midfield also needs the figure of Toni Kroos, the absence of Kross shows the lack of through passing needed by the front line
from Madrid. A draw with Getafe could not be accepted by Madrid supporters, as it wasted the opportunity to get close to the points that Atletico
Madrid had. And also open up opportunities for Barcelona to replace Madrid in second place. Hopefully Real Madrid's next match when facing Cadiz
plays Benzema and Kross from the start of the match, so that Real Madrid can win the match.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 05:57:59 AM

Hm, why did you expect Real to dop points here? Clearly, it was their duty to get those three points.
I din't expected them to drop points, it was typo. As I said, Real were missing few players, but it's not excsuse, because Getafe is one of worst teams in La Liga this season.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:28:08 AM

I warned earlier in this thread that Real players are very tired of too many games in a short time and they currently have a lot of injured players as well.
Unlike Barcelona and Atletico they are still competing in the Champions League.
I wondered if Real players could endure such an effort and it's obvious that they can't and it will be very difficult for them to follow Barcelona and Atletico until the end of the season.
Zidane had only 13 available senior players for this match yesterday.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 737

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:47:33 AM

I wondered if Real players could endure such an effort and it's obvious that they can't and it will be very difficult for them to follow Barcelona and Atletico until the end of the season.
Zidane and his players do all they can to get total points in La Liga and a spot in semi final of Champions League. I think they can sacrifice the La Liga and spend all human resources, concentration and mentality for Champions League.

They are not in a too bad position in La Liga but focus on both can end with failures in both competitions. The Champions Leauge is hard to say but if they have to choose one, it should be Champions League not the La Liga.

3 more matches and I think Real Madrid can beat Chelsea. In the final match, they can beat PSG or Manchester City. Tough task of course but more possible than La Liga.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:23:13 AM

Zidane and his players do all they can to get total points in La Liga and a spot in semi final of Champions League. I think they can sacrifice the La Liga and spend all human resources, concentration and mentality for Champions League.

They are not in a too bad position in La Liga but focus on both can end with failures in both competitions. The Champions Leauge is hard to say but if they have to choose one, it should be Champions League not the La Liga.

3 more matches and I think Real Madrid can beat Chelsea. In the final match, they can beat PSG or Manchester City. Tough task of course but more possible than La Liga.
Yes, playing on multiple fronts is too tiring for the Real players, besides, Real is a team that short of players, infect covid-19, get injury, by suspension­, what a disastrous football team.
Giving up  La Liga, and focusing on Champions League is absolutely a good idea i think. What Real need to do is defeating Chelsea and the final opponent. In consideration of Real has a very high final winning rate, it is a great possibility that Real win the Champions League.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:26:47 AM

Hm, why did you expect Real to dop points here? Clearly, it was their duty to get those three points.
I din't expected them to drop points, it was typo. As I said, Real were missing few players, but it's not excsuse, because Getafe is one of worst teams in La Liga this season.
Losing several players made it difficult for ZIDANE to choose which players to play in the first minute, Even though there are some core players who are still fit, but rotation must be done due to fatigue. The draw in last night's match was a very painful blow to Real Madrid. because they failed to keep their distance from the atletico who were ranked first.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:36:03 AM

Agree, if I were Zidane and could choose, I would try to focus on the international competitions. Atletico de Madrid seems to be quite difficult to deal with this year and it is a team known for fighting hard for every point. International competitions are never easy but on a year like this, they help much more the finances of next year, possibly without the COVID restrictions or with a lesser version of them.

BetBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028

BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 11:12:00 AM

Soccer Wizard is Back!

We will distribute 1mBTC every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

+Info (click here)

Predict the Number of Soccer Goals and win the daily Prize in BTC

We will distribute 0.001BTC / 1mBTC (+$60) in free balance, every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday to users of this forum.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:56:50 PM

Losing several players made it difficult for ZIDANE to choose which players to play in the first minute, Even though there are some core players who are still fit, but rotation must be done due to fatigue. The draw in last night's match was a very painful blow to Real Madrid. because they failed to keep their distance from the atletico who were ranked first.

Loss of some key players, plus fatigue from the fixture congestion, yes... that's why they dropped the points. And they have the Chelsea games coming up, too, which won't help.

Atletico are back in the driving seat now. Perhaps their match next month vs Barcelona will prove crucial... but maybe not, it's shaping up to go right to the end of the season, i think.
Personally I hope Atletico hold on, they deserve it based on their early season form Smiley

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 02:17:24 PM

Loss of some key players, plus fatigue from the fixture congestion, yes... that's why they dropped the points. And they have the Chelsea games coming up, too, which won't help.

Atletico are back in the driving seat now. Perhaps their match next month vs Barcelona will prove crucial... but maybe not, it's shaping up to go right to the end of the season, i think.
Personally I hope Atletico hold on, they deserve it based on their early season form Smiley
I also want ATM to win the title this season, they deserve it and yesterday gift from Real Madrid wasn't expected at all. Rotating a limited number of players didn't show to be working. Playing a match every 3 days + fighting for CL + La Liga isn't easy Undecided

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 02:19:52 PM

It's sad that I can't win. The distance between the points with Atletico is getting wider. Initially I hoped that Madrid would be able to win the rest of their matches in the League and UCL. But maybe this is a tough schedule to make some players injured. Player recovery time is very short. Thibaut Courtois' brilliant performance also saved Madrid, see statistics there were 19 shots from Getafe. Maybe tomorrow tMadrid will shift to third position if Barca won,  because they are only 2 points away from Barca. Barca have one game less.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 3835 »
  Print  

Jump to: