Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:53:45 AM

It’s amazing to know that Dreamr isn’t just an app for building your dreams. It’s also a social media platform where people can make friends and have fun. I like to see it as an office on the internet with more fun than you’ll expect.

Yeah. I agree with this. I also see it as somewhere where users have fun and also build dreams while at it. Building a community is an important part of today's world.

Lots of expectation from Dreamr app, hope Dreamr team will be able to deliver what they promised. I know they don't
Need funds so that they can focus on development. Best luck for team for getting the funds from IEO.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 07:18:39 AM

It’s amazing to know that Dreamr isn’t just an app for building your dreams. It’s also a social media platform where people can make friends and have fun. I like to see it as an office on the internet with more fun than you’ll expect.

Dreamr app could be an office for real. Some persons would benefit from the freelance feature of dreamr and that may become their major source of income. This could make the dreamr app a place where they spend considerable amount of time transacting with clients and searching for jobs.

That’s right. I can’t wait to see what noobs with no idea about blockchain thinks about Dreamr App. It’s going to be a new slack, but better because it’s on blockchain. Blockchain is changing every bit of all other technology. Soon, it’s going to be when blockchain not why blockchain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:28:41 AM

It’s not just going to be the volume of DRMR tokens moved daily on exchanges, this time, DRMR tokens would be rewarding to Dreamr users who hold the tokens. It’s an equity token for a platform with amazing potential to change the way people use  social media.

I Am yet to get a full grasp of how dreamr tokens would be beneficial to the holders. I've gotten several insight, promising amazing rewards to the token holders but non has been able to pin point any specific benefit for holding the tokens. I do hope to receive some explanation on the specific benefits of holding the dreamr tokens.

I think Dreamr tokens play a huge role on the Dreamr ecosystem. It’s going to be the token of the platform. I’ll suggest you take a look at the whitepaper for Dreamr project.

I agree with you, Dreamr token will play big role and in fact they need to keep the tokens in circulation/use to keep the value of the token up.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:52:11 AM

I think Dreamr token is going to do quite well. It’s one of those cryptocurrency with a good use case. With launch of the Dreamr platform, the price of DRMR tokens would skyrocket.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 08:03:43 AM

I think Dreamr token is going to do quite well. It’s one of those cryptocurrency with a good use case. With launch of the Dreamr platform, the price of DRMR tokens would skyrocket.

You are to optimistic. I don't think price will skyrocket, after launch. It be move based on how platform is working and based on the use cases. If everything is goes as per the road-map then we can see Dreamr tokens trading at good price.
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:59:30 AM

At first post Dreamr team mentioned comparison between other social media apps/sites and Dreamr. In that comparison section, Dreamr will also have secure communication services like WhatsApp. So users will be able to chat with each other?

For me what trumps whatsapp and make Dreamr a worthy competition is the help and dream achievement they are keen on providing. Outside this I don't see how Dreamr would be able to beat big social media outlets like whatsapp.

It's not just about communication app, this DreamR app would be compete suite. Share, communicate, earn, achieve, all such things by using one app.

That's the future of the platform. Getting benefit from social platform, DREAMR will be the amongst the light bearers in this era of blockchain technology

Just what I thought. Being a social media app makes it a great tool for the crypto community. It’s likely going to be the next twitter, with an extra utility for dreamers to build.

The day blockchain technology accepted  worldwide the Dreamr platform  on the ecosystem will give the tough competition to the social media giants like Facebook and whatsapp,coz it's not just providing the secure communication but the way of earning too.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:59:18 AM

The day blockchain technology accepted  worldwide the Dreamr platform  on the ecosystem will give the tough competition to the social media giants like Facebook and whatsapp,coz it's not just providing the secure communication but the way of earning too.

I’m pretty sure everyone is going to like the earning part. Freelance is going to have the best time on Dreamr. It’s  great here because you can make friends and work together to make your dreams come true right on Dreamr platform.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

Dreamr app could be an office for real. Some persons would benefit from the freelance feature of dreamr and that may become their major source of income. This could make the dreamr app a place where they spend considerable amount of time transacting with clients and searching for jobs.

I may be missing something here, its dreamr a freelancing site?, i thought its more or less a crowdfunding website with their plans stretched to the social media section, adding a freelancing niche to the already seemingly tough concept seems like a pretty herculean task to me, well, it all depends on them, if they handle such tasks at once,then fine
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 12:34:08 PM

I'm going to take off some inactive apps on my device just to put Dreamr app as priority. If it's going to help my dream I figure I should give it the most attention.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:41:13 PM

It’s not just going to be the volume of DRMR tokens moved daily on exchanges, this time, DRMR tokens would be rewarding to Dreamr users who hold the tokens. It’s an equity token for a platform with amazing potential to change the way people use  social media.

I Am yet to get a full grasp of how dreamr tokens would be beneficial to the holders. I've gotten several insight, promising amazing rewards to the token holders but non has been able to pin point any specific benefit for holding the tokens. I do hope to receive some explanation on the specific benefits of holding the dreamr tokens.

Neither did I but I figured that since Dreamr token is a security. It's profit comes from increase token price. I think speculation would be great for Dreamr tokens since it will have sec approval to be one.

What's the status on SEC approval.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:30:42 PM

Neither did I but I figured that since Dreamr token is a security. It's profit comes from increase token price. I think speculation would be great for Dreamr tokens since it will have sec approval to be one.

I think for better response it will be good to ask this question at their telegram channel. I think they might already have necessary approvals in place, otherwise it will not possible to actually sell the tokens?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:47:26 PM

Isn't it great, a social media application which brings your dream into reality along with the  new connections, friends,funding and more and more earnings.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 05:49:35 PM

Isn't it great, a social media application which brings your dream into reality along with the  new connections, friends,funding and more and more earnings.

Yeah. I hope they implement some level of security also that will prevent someone from falling prey to harmful individuals who are looking to take advantage of the system.
ning_aric

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:59:52 PM

I can’t tell what might have been the issue or how this works, but why the restrictions to US investors in DRMR STEO tokens sales? I guessed since it was a SEC approved, US Investors shouldn’t be restricted from the opportunity.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:03:10 PM

I think for better response it will be good to ask this question at their telegram channel. I think they might already have necessary approvals in place, otherwise it will not possible to actually sell the tokens?

Agreed, even though they have been responsive here for a while, telegram is still the fastest way to get response from the team but they should still maintain this section, as its valuable and kind off create a vibrant atmosphere for the brand as a whole, many seem to neglect this avenue not knowing the boost they can get by just answering questions
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:20:15 AM

I can’t tell what might have been the issue or how this works, but why the restrictions to US investors in DRMR STEO tokens sales? I guessed since it was a SEC approved, US Investors shouldn’t be restricted from the opportunity.

I think US residents still buy these tokens, it's just not from the on going IEO. It might be dur to exchange not in US or something? I think US residents should contact project and they will let them know the way to buy these tokens.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:34:03 AM

I think US residents still buy these tokens, it's just not from the on going IEO. It might be dur to exchange not in US or something? I think US residents should contact project and they will let them know the way to buy these tokens.

Yes, but there are no options made available to the Americans now by the Dreamr team. I think they aren’t allowed to buy not because of the exchange, but for some other reasons. I think it’s best they wait for Dreamr to get listed and buy.

Anilbg

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:43:54 AM

Yes, but there are no options made available to the Americans now by the Dreamr team. I think they aren’t allowed to buy not because of the exchange, but for some other reasons. I think it’s best they wait for Dreamr to get listed and buy.

Even though IEO only going at IDCM, I still think there could be other ways to buy ttokens. See how private investors getting tokens? Pre-ICO kind of things I am looking at.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:42:38 AM

I read Dreamr App has a lot of features, and could replace some popular apps like Facebook. I know it’s a social media app. And decentralized. What it could also connect people with similar ideas. What else can Dreamr App do?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 11:27:52 AM

Yeah, most Crypto projects US investors can't usually take part in them, hopefully this will change as we move forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: