Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:47:26 AM

Did dreamr reached out to the private investors to secure big funding?
Also I have seen the post from Dreamr team that US citizens also can buy dreamr tokens. From where they can buy tokens if they can't participate in the STEO at IDC?

The last information I read from the Admin as regards the US citizens was that they cannot participate in the tokensales. So its clear that they won't be able to purchase the tokens now, I guess there's some regulation which would allow them purchase the tokens some time in the future, most probably after 12 months. But for now, it's to be assumed that the tokensale is not available to US citizens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 05:08:22 AM

It’s challenging to build a blockchain platform that solves worlds issues today. Finding the right tools, investors, legal advisoers and developers seems to be a difficult job. Dreamr platform would be an absolute solution to these issues.
Dreamr is welcome to the Ethereum community. Hopefully, your platform gets launched early to launch my project.

I think it gets easier to develop on Ethereum blockchain and other blockchain. But it’s a question of finding the right people with same interests to build. Dreamr is one blockchain project that makes building on Ethereum or any other blockchain easy by providing community support and other Human Resources that May be needed

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 05:39:25 AM

Also I have seen the post from Dreamr team that US citizens also can buy dreamr tokens. From where they can buy tokens if they can't participate in the STEO at IDC?

Where is the news of them going to ask private investors for funding. I checked their twitter yesterday and no news like that. Was it officially announced?

I personally haven't come across any news on private investors funding and it wasn't announced in the telegram group neither was it stipulated in the website. The only information as regards the investors funding is the tokensales to be conducted in IDCM exchange starting on the 1st of October.

I think they should have private investors so that the project is ready for the launch soon, even though they can't reach their softcap sale. But I really don't know if they have private investors right now, although I think they have, or they will do some work on it so funds will not be a problem in the near future.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:54:19 AM

Does anyone checking their telegram announcement channel? I just found that recently they asked to share your dream in the comment at their Instagram post...

Here are the details-

Dreamr Community: If you're on Instagram, please share your dream in the comments of this post! There are 200+ comments so far!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2unxjdpt2I/
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:43:04 AM

Does anyone checking their telegram announcement channel? I just found that recently they asked to share your dream in the comment at their Instagram post...

Here are the details-

Dreamr Community: If you're on Instagram, please share your dream in the comments of this post! There are 200+ comments so far!

Looks like Dreamr team wants to give people some examples how this platform would work. Share your dreams now and they will find people with identical dreams. Let's see what could be the next step

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:53:33 AM

Here are the details-

Looks like Dreamr team wants to give people some examples how this platform would work. Share your dreams now and they will find people with identical dreams. Let's see what could be the next step

This is the good approach to reach to the mass numbers, I think Dreamr should advertise more because advertising is going to  benefit  the platform as more users  will join the platform to make their dreams come true,  and ultimately it's going to benefit blockchain technology as Dreamr  could be the mile stone in the ecosystem.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:37:43 AM

I don't think money will be given to just anyone who joines the platform. There must be some very strict norms, rules. Remember they are selling tokens using STEO, and everything will be properly tracked.

That’s right. DRMR tokens looks like a Security token. It’s registered in the US and that makes anyone holding DRMR tokens an investor bound to receive a percentage profit monthly from Dreamr.
Can DRMR tokens be used for transactions on Dreamr platform?

Why do giy think Dreamr will earn the money/profit and it will be shared with tokens holders? I mean to they have mentioned this anywhere about this profit distribution?
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:28:55 AM

Where is the news of them going to ask private investors for funding. I checked their twitter yesterday and no news like that. Was it officially announced?

I personally haven't come across any news on private investors funding and it wasn't announced in the telegram group neither was it stipulated in the website. The only information as regards the investors funding is the tokensales to be conducted in IDCM exchange starting on the 1st of October.

I think they should have private investors so that the project is ready for the launch soon, even though they can't reach their softcap sale. But I really don't know if they have private investors right now, although I think they have, or they will do some work on it so funds will not be a problem in the near future.

It would interest you to know that dreamr softcap is 100,000$, though the hardcap is $1.75m. This simply shows that the team has made her due diligence and can easily commence the project with limited funds. It would be easier to reach the softcap with private investors, but in the absence of non, the project would still fly.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

It would interest you to know that dreamr softcap is 100,000$, though the hardcap is $1.75m. This simply shows that the team has made her due diligence and can easily commence the project with limited funds. It would be easier to reach the softcap with private investors, but in the absence of non, the project would still fly.

As far as the popularity of Dreamr project is concerned yes they will easily reach their softcap,  I read somewhere that the platform will also provide $1billion to the users till next year so I'm guessing this may be correlated.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:41:40 AM

Here are the details-

This is another great strategy for promoting the dreamr project before the actual launching date. It would give several persons the opportunity to see how the project would be a great opportunity to have their dreams shared and how the dreamr project would be instrumental to the achievement of their dreams.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:06:17 PM

Here are the details-

In my opinion, It's only a promotional thing, it would be unwise to find people with identical dreams using the Instagram setting. Am certain that several people are just interested in having fun with the opportunity to share their dreams that explains why we're having funny sets of dreams.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:52:04 PM

It’s challenging to build a blockchain platform that solves worlds issues today. Finding the right tools, investors, legal advisoers and developers seems to be a difficult job. Dreamr platform would be an absolute solution to these issues.
Dreamr is welcome to the Ethereum community. Hopefully, your platform gets launched early to launch my project.

Building a brand is challenging, having such in an industry that is yet to be embraced by many is another, coupled with the fact that the industry has been seriously damaged by a lot of individuals with ulterior motives, even most of the trusted ones, just like i stated above, a lot of things needs to be put in place to help the industry spring forth and transform into something better
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:37:51 PM

As far as the popularity of Dreamr project is concerned yes they will easily reach their softcap,  I read somewhere that the platform will also provide $1billion to the users till next year so I'm guessing this may be correlated.

Both softcap and hardcap numbers that I see are on the low side. Which is very good for achieving the targets. However my question is whether that is sufficient for the team to move ahead with devleopment?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:24:29 PM

Both softcap and hardcap numbers that I see are on the low side. Which is very good for achieving the targets. However my question is whether that is sufficient for the team to move ahead with devleopment?

I believe the team must have taken time to strategically plan and make a comprehensive analysis of the cost required to run the project optimally. The fact that the amount seems low, simply means that the team would be frugal in making expenses to ensure that waste and mismanagement are curtailed.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:29:07 PM

I don't think money will be given to just anyone who joines the platform. There must be some very strict norms, rules. Remember they are selling tokens using STEO, and everything will be properly tracked.

That’s right. DRMR tokens looks like a Security token. It’s registered in the US and that makes anyone holding DRMR tokens an investor bound to receive a percentage profit monthly from Dreamr.

Why do giy think Dreamr will earn the money/profit and it will be shared with tokens holders? I mean to they have mentioned this anywhere about this profit distribution?

I can't remember coming across any information that suggests that there would be profit distribution in the platform, though several strategies are employed to ensure that users of the platform earn from using the platform. This could be through the freelance opportunity or through the crowd funding and investment opportunities.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:34:50 PM

I can't remember coming across any information that suggests that there would be profit distribution in the platform, though several strategies are employed to ensure that users of the platform earn from using the platform. This could be through the freelance opportunity or through the crowd funding and investment opportunities.

The dreamr team could also consider including dividend sharing to token holders, this would help to give holders of the token a reason to hold and benefit from the passive income of the project. There is no harm in dreamr sharing profit to holders of the token.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:56:17 PM

You do have a good question and the fact that they have like a lot to implement within the community still kind of make me but wonder if they will be able to handle the amount of implementation that's to be done, either way, its of necessity that they deliver once the needed amount has been gotten, another thing, will they commence development once they reach the softcap?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:43:50 AM

Building a brand is challenging, having such in an industry that is yet to be embraced by many is another, coupled with the fact that the industry has been seriously damaged by a lot of individuals with ulterior motives, even most of the trusted ones, just like i stated above, a lot of things needs to be put in place to help the industry spring forth and transform into something better

That’s right. It’s a different huddle each time, and it gets difficult by day. I think Dreamr is going to make a big difference here. There’re a good number of industries looking to use blockchain technology as a solution to basics problems. Dreamr app is the best start for them. This time, they don’t need to look so far, because Dreamr app has everything you might need.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 05:48:32 AM

Dreamr app development is growing at a fast pace. I heard Dreamr app would be fully launched soon on iOS and Android platforms. Soon we can use the app from our mobile phone where ever we are. I think it’s going to be a creative app for these companies.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 05:51:59 AM

I dont think it will be news until they get funding from them. We have to wait for that announcement. However it is very good know that private funding is on its way.

Yeah. It is. They know they do not have to depend on the public to develop the products during development. Marketing and other things will be settled too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: