Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:19:56 PM

Dreamr team just updated their medium blog with new information, token sale at Dreamr site will start from 18th November instead of 4th November.

It seems that there was some unsuccessful hacking attempt. Check the link for more information

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

Hackers are never resting. Even with an upcoming project that is yet to stand on her feet, attempts are already been made to compromise the platform. I must commend the dreamr team for their proactive measures to secure the platform to avoid issues with investors who would never believe that hackers went away with their funds, rather they would see it as a ploy for the project to exit the space.
agree hackers are always ready to take advantage  and prepare for alterating the features of a system, to accomplish a goal which is not in scope or requirements of the purpose of its creation but sounds good that team has recognised it quickly and planning to work on their security measures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

Thanks for the information. This means, team is moving from IEO to ICO now. Is that right? Why this change? All are moving from ICO to IEO whereas this is going in opposite direction. I assmue there should be some strategy behind this move.

These are security tokens and looks like there are some hurdles at exchange for security tokens. Not sure whats the exact reason but could be with delay in approval for investors?

There are lots of security tokens which came for sales in the exchanges. Why this is exeption? we should ask for explanation in their telegram channel. Hope they will answer us.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 06:38:01 PM

Dreamr team just updated their medium blog with new information, token sale at Dreamr site will start from 18th November instead of 4th November.

It seems that there was some unsuccessful hacking attempt. Check the link for more information

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

Hacking would only happen to project only getting more and more popular. For anything I'm glad that dreamr us getting all the attention it deserves. I'm comfortable with new dates.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

All giveaway is fine. How are things going on with regards to token sales? Are you going to extend the dates for sure? Do you have any other alternate ways to raise money?

The first round of the token sales has ended. The next round won’t be on IDCM, the team says the next round would be hosted on the Dreamr website.
About the amount of DRMR tokens sold, you can find all the details here Dreamr token sale fundraising update.  https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

Thanks for the information. This means, team is moving from IEO to ICO now. Is that right? Why this change? All are moving from ICO to IEO whereas this is going in opposite direction. I assmue there should be some strategy behind this move.

It was an STEO not IEO. Yeah hosted on an exchange but it wasn't the typical known IEO offering. I think it's back to ICO. Doesn't change a thing for me only brings them close to their goals.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:18:28 PM

Hacking would only happen to project only getting more and more popular. For anything I'm glad that dreamr us getting all the attention it deserves. I'm comfortable with new dates.

It's a good thing that the hackers weren't succ in their negative quest. Further beefing of security i believe is just to add an extra thick layer of security to the one already on ground. Looking forward to the forthcoming token sales.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 07:54:43 PM

All giveaway is fine. How are things going on with regards to token sales? Are you going to extend the dates for sure? Do you have any other alternate ways to raise money?

The first round of the token sales has ended. The next round won’t be on IDCM, the team says the next round would be hosted on the Dreamr website.
About the amount of DRMR tokens sold, you can find all the details here Dreamr token sale fundraising update.  https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

These are security tokens and looks like there are some hurdles at exchange for security tokens. Not sure whats the exact reason but could be with delay in approval for investors?

Yes, regulations around security tokens are strict. If you realized, Dreamr is the first security token to hold an STEO (Security Token Exchange Offering). There must have been some complications which led to the token sale being moved to their website or it might be a move to draw traffic to the website too.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 08:01:39 PM

Yes, regulations around security tokens are strict. If you realized, Dreamr is the first security token to hold an STEO (Security Token Exchange Offering). There must have been some complications which led to the token sale being moved to their website or it might be a move to draw traffic to the website too.

Traffic doesn’t mean nothing to Dreamr platform. It’s won’t be used by google for advertising. I think the reason token sales was moved to the website was because they wanted to ensure that only Non US investors purchase the tokens. Like you said, these are a different type of cryptocurrency, and strict rules have to be followed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Eniitan24

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:59:49 PM

Traffic doesn’t mean nothing to Dreamr platform. It’s won’t be used by google for advertising. I think the reason token sales was moved to the website was because they wanted to ensure that only Non US investors purchase the tokens. Like you said, these are a different type of cryptocurrency, and strict rules have to be followed.

They've made a statement relating to this (though not directly) in one of their blog posts published earlier. It was stated that they've had talks with different exchanges but it seems like they weren't able to come up a mutual ground concerning the token sales.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:29:27 PM

They've made a statement relating to this (though not directly) in one of their blog posts published earlier. It was stated that they've had talks with different exchanges but it seems like they weren't able to come up a mutual ground concerning the token sales.

I think exchanges aren’t willing to host IEO projects anymore. I can’t tell the reason, but it seems to be because they’re obligated to list these tokens after the token sales. Some projects don’t have a successful sales but it doesn’t matter after both parties have signed the contract.
Dreamr’s decision to take over token sales duties might turn out to be great for the project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:51:07 AM

Hackers are never resting. Even with an upcoming project that is yet to stand on her feet, attempts are already been made to compromise the platform. I must commend the dreamr team for their proactive measures to secure the platform to avoid issues with investors who would never believe that hackers went away with their funds, rather they would see it as a ploy for the project to exit the space.

This is a problem with the industry, the system seems to be porous and there's urgent need for security issues to be treated as a matter of urgency, else we may get to see good teams and investors continually flee from the Industry, so its important to get things right, i understand no security system is absolute but its imperative that a a standard be set by the blockchain industry to help fix the issue

It's indeed a very good idea for a standard to be set for best practice to ensure that investors are protected from the influence of hackers. I strongly recommend that dreamr project should invest in robust security system and employ security measures which would restore the confidence of users of the platform. It should be known that hackers never stop to try, so the platform should be continuously updated and the security equipment should be reviewed as there's a degree of obsolescence in this jet age
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:16:48 AM

It says “ Starting Monday, November 4th, 2019 — investors can purchase DRMR Tokens directly from our website...”.
Is there a different article with an announcement of the change in date?
Today should mark the beginning of a new tokens sales round, and I can’t find the link to the token sale page.

The article has been edited and the tokensale has been postponed to 18th of this month. That's about two weeks from now. The link for the tokensale page was no longer highlighted, I guess it's because the website is not available for use now since they intend increasing the security measures in place to protect users.

That's good it will make more time for the team to do more about the next round tokensale and they can more protect the investor's security. And this will make more investors to participate in this next round of their tokensale.

To some extent, the extension is good to give the investors more opportunity to prepare for the second round of tokensales and also for those who would like to get more tokens would be able to save up more. The team needs to make maximal use of the few weeks to get everything in place for the tokensales.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:38:30 AM

I read that the token sale date had been shifted to implement some high level security protocols on their network due to unsuccessful hack attempts.

Yes, that's true. We were expecting the tokensales to commence today as per the previous update released last week but unexpectedly, we got a new update that it has been shifted to the 18th of this month. I believe the reason for the postponement is genuine as the security of the platform is of utmost necessity.

The reason for the postponed tokensales is indeed genuine. I wish cryptopia and other exchanges that were hacked were able to detect the attacks before it was executed, I would have been glad and the amount lost would have been secured. In fact I wouldn't have bothered, if I was told that the exchange would be locked for two months to carry out an upgrade.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:45:40 AM

This is a problem with the industry, the system seems to be porous and there's urgent need for security issues to be treated as a matter of urgency, else we may get to see good teams and investors continually flee from the Industry, so its important to get things right, i understand no security system is absolute but its imperative that a a standard be set by the blockchain industry to help fix the issue

The problem faced by the cryptocurrency space is enormous. I'm thinking that there should be a method designed to track hackers and if possible get the contact of the cartel of hackers and bring them to book. Hackers needs to know that they are liable to stiff punishment
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:53:26 AM

I think exchanges aren’t willing to host IEO projects anymore. I can’t tell the reason, but it seems to be because they’re obligated to list these tokens after the token sales. Some projects don’t have a successful sales but it doesn’t matter after both parties have signed the contract.
Dreamr’s decision to take over token sales duties might turn out to be great for the project.

From my perspective, exchange tend to charge exorbitantly to projects using their platform for IEO. This payments are even made before the completion of the tokensale and in a situation where the project doesn't realise the amount spent on the IEO listing on the exchange, it becomes much more challenging, that's why  the projects are reluctant especially in this period of poor sales.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:54:16 AM

It's a good thing that the hackers weren't succ in their negative quest. Further beefing of security i believe is just to add an extra thick layer of security to the one already on ground. Looking forward to the forthcoming token sales.

I’m okay with the extended date for the second round of Dreamr token sales. If there was a hack attempt then more security measures should be put in place. The team should be ready for the next date and ensure there’ll be no postponement, which might mark the team as unserious.
On the other hand, there’s no information about distribution of tokens sold on IDCM exchange. When do you plan to distribute tokens to investors who participated in your IEO?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Eniitan24

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:58:49 AM

I won't really say it's due to the market parformance of these coins after token sales. I mean it is an expected outcome especially in these recent days in CryptoCurrency market. I believe there is definitely another reason outside this why dreamr decided not to use an exchange for their next sales period.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:40:31 AM

I’m okay with the extended date for the second round of Dreamr token sales. If there was a hack attempt then more security measures should be put in place. The team should be ready for the next date and ensure there’ll be no postponement, which might mark the team as unserious.
On the other hand, there’s no information about distribution of tokens sold on IDCM exchange. When do you plan to distribute tokens to investors who participated in your IEO?

well they need to make sure that the security aspect of the platform is properly formed no investor would want is fund to be mismanaged i advise the team to work things out in that regards

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:43:20 AM

well they need to make sure that the security aspect of the platform is properly formed no investor would want is fund to be mismanaged i advise the team to work things out in that regards

Smart move for the team of this project that they will do a lot more job for the security of the user. This will also gain more investors because they will feel more secure because the team will make it more secure for them. And hopefully they can push more top exchange for their partnerships for the future of their tokens.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:44:26 AM

Anyone from Nevada?
Dreamr just announced they won Best Tech Setup 2019 and Best Mobile Application Specialist in Nevada by the US Business news In their annual Technology Elite Awards events.

https://medium.com/@dreamrsunite/dreamr-wins-two-technology-elite-2019-awards-from-us-business-news-1f367bc4b5c0

Great to see Dreamr in the news for awards again. It’s good vibes for me to hold on to DRMR tokens.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:49:38 AM

It's indeed a very good idea for a standard to be set for best practice to ensure that investors are protected from the influence of hackers. I strongly recommend that dreamr project should invest in robust security system and employ security measures which would restore the confidence of users of the platform. It should be known that hackers never stop to try, so the platform should be continuously updated and the security equipment should be reviewed as there's a degree of obsolescence in this jet age

You're absolutely right, security is a very necessary step if they intend to be taken seriously, i understand that the blockchain technology is still young and it may probably take years before getting something that will be as effective as what we see in the conventional system that has been available to us for years after going through various tests and trials, blockchain will get there but it will take time
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: