Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:41:41 PM

I sometimes search the internet to read blogs where Dreamr project is mentioned. Here’s a blog on Tachyon Protocol, a blockchain project that seeks to build a model which would eliminate the need for client server designs. https://themerkle.com/overview-of-4-web-3-0-technologies-from-tachyon-protocol/.
Although, Dreamr just gets mentioned twice, I think it’s good advertising for a project like Dreamr which is a social media platform for people with amazing projects and dreams.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:30:48 PM

Instagram event still on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YfEyVp0IX/?igshid=yk3ef7xfg5s7

Don't sleep on this. Up to $1000 giveaway.  Shocked

This event is an excellent opportunity to promote the dreamr platform. I was glad when I found out that the dream of four lucky persons would be finance by the team with the sum of $250 each, making the giveaway a total of $1,000. The promotion has gained a substantial amount of coverage as several users have signified interest in participating

Lol, the power of giveaway! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of this rare opportunity to make cool $250 bucks? Even people without dreams will signify interest and force dreams upon themselves lol. Anyway, I applaud this amazing strategy to create awareness for the project. It is always nice seeing the project make moves.

I can't agree less, most persons would start brain storming on a dream to be financed. We all love to get free money and $250 is worth the hassle. I would like if events like this are also organised on other social media handles of dreamr like twitter and Facebook.

That isn't a lot of amount though. I am trying to think about how it will impact the lives of those who get the amount. I understand if it is a random giveaway but as an incentive to pursue your dreams, it is really little.

The honest truth is that nobody would sufficiently give an amount that would finance all your dreams. Our dreams gets larger one's any is fulfilled. We never stop dreaming, there's always something huge to be attained and we are consistently working towards achieving a goal.

Starting anywhere. Starting somewhere is the key to starting whatever dream one may have.

In the world of opportunities, no one stays until it turns green to make a move. You make a move the moment it turns yellow already.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:52:40 PM

This event is an excellent opportunity to promote the dreamr platform. I was glad when I found out that the dream of four lucky persons would be finance by the team with the sum of $250 each, making the giveaway a total of $1,000. The promotion has gained a substantial amount of coverage as several users have signified interest in participating

Lol, the power of giveaway! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of this rare opportunity to make cool $250 bucks? Even people without dreams will signify interest and force dreams upon themselves lol. Anyway, I applaud this amazing strategy to create awareness for the project. It is always nice seeing the project make moves.

I can't agree less, most persons would start brain storming on a dream to be financed. We all love to get free money and $250 is worth the hassle. I would like if events like this are also organised on other social media handles of dreamr like twitter and Facebook.

That isn't a lot of amount though. I am trying to think about how it will impact the lives of those who get the amount. I understand if it is a random giveaway but as an incentive to pursue your dreams, it is really little.

You need to understand that not everyone has a high budget dream. Some persons dream is to have 3 square meals, some people may be to buy clothes or pay for accommodation and other basic necessities. $250 in the hands of such persons would go a long way in bringing such dreams to fulfilment. Let's not be carried away with our own dreams because all fingers are not equal.

Wow, you made a very good point. I'm one of those who are carried away with high budget dreams. Thinking that dreams are aspirations which I cannot afford on my own. Its a good thing that you reminded us that all fingers are not equal and we should look outside our surroundings and see others who are in dare need of basic necessities.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:58:15 PM

Dreamr  is giving out amazon cards to fans on Instagram. It’s on Instagram and just for fans who use Instagram. If you are interested in participating in the program, here is a link for you. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YfEyVp0IX/?igshid=yk3ef7xfg5s7
I asked about airdrops and Bitcointalk bounties, but it seems the team has no plans for that yet. 

Wow, dreamr project is indeed revolutionary and unique. The project is giving out gift cards to lucky individuals to help finance their dreams, I find this to be an awesome kind of event which is more rewarding than airdrops or even bounties. It's a good strategy and I hope we see more of this in other projects.

Dreamr is a blockchain project and would be using cryptocurrency for payment and all transactions on the platform. Is there a reason why the team is making payment in gift cards per than in popular cryptocurrencies like ETH or Bitcoin?

I personally don't think that only cryptocurrency would be used for payment on the dreamr platform. The platform is expected to support other medium of exchange to give everyone an opportunity to use the service. Secondly, the platform is all encompassing and gives everyone a chance to share their dreams irrespective of their affiliation to the blockchain industry or not.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:06:33 PM

Dreamr in the news

Koipost mentioned Dreamr in their article:

"One of such upcoming crypto projects is Dreamr. Dreamr is an ecosystem of social networking and financial tools designed for dream manifestation. As per their website, Dreamr team is creating a platform to launch crowdfunding campaigns around individual or collective ideas. In this app, users can make new like-minded connections with Dream Connect. Apart from that, users can monetize their skills in their peer-to-peer marketplace."

https://koinpost.com/telegram-crypto-channels-ico-bubble-burst/

I know of just a few peer to peer blockchain platforms where users could offer services and get paid. That’s something unique Dreamr is doing and that’s why I think Dreamr would be a success. They also use a Dreamr context feature to link both the buyer and seller. So if you have a programming skill, you could use the Dreamr connect feature to find dreamers who are in search of a good programmer.

Typically this is a LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Gofundme kinda project put together. Bob's repair as a project still active but price is still down. They model slightly like dreamr.

I’ll say more like bob repairs but with a social media feature that makes interacting between friends possible. With Dreamr social media feature, you could interact with your friends and I think you could also take photos and post them like a 48 hours status. This would increase the amount of time People spend on the app and create interest in using other services available on the app.

Dreamr project is indeed a conglomerate of several projects and attributes. The project tokens doubles as a security and utility tokens which makes it more valuable and gives the holders a higher form of assurance. I can't wait to start seeing the concept of the project come to fruition.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:21:45 PM

In my opinion, the Instagram event is basically a promotional event, it's focused on encouraging people to dream and also to be able to put down their dreams in writing. Most dreams that people have are for personal enjoyment or enrichment and any amount that is given would be appreciated.

It’s crazy right. I guess the contest would be filled with creative/crazy ideas in posts made by a lot of people. It would be interesting going through the post and reading all those ideas being shared. I guess the winner must have the best ideas in the the thread. Has to be an idea that is feasible and that could work.

It was a nice experience going through the dreams, I was happy going through the thread and it was so beautiful to know that we humans share almost everything in common, in the sense that we have similar aspirations. I could easily connect with a significant number of dreams on the thread.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:25:45 PM

In my opinion, the Instagram event is basically a promotional event, it's focused on encouraging people to dream and also to be able to put down their dreams in writing. Most dreams that people have are for personal enjoyment or enrichment and any amount that is given would be appreciated.

It’s crazy right. I guess the contest would be filled with creative/crazy ideas in posts made by a lot of people. It would be interesting going through the post and reading all those ideas being shared. I guess the winner must have the best ideas in the the thread. Has to be an idea that is feasible and that could work.

The contest is actually very lenient, the winners selection is purely based on luck and not the content of the dream posted on the thread. I guess this contributed to the flimsy dreams we have on the thread which were all for personal gain.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:45:25 PM

I sometimes search the internet to read blogs where Dreamr project is mentioned. Here’s a blog on Tachyon Protocol, a blockchain project that seeks to build a model which would eliminate the need for client server designs. https://themerkle.com/overview-of-4-web-3-0-technologies-from-tachyon-protocol/.
Although, Dreamr just gets mentioned twice, I think it’s good advertising for a project like Dreamr which is a social media platform for people with amazing projects and dreams.

Thanks for sharing this blog article. I agree wit you on proper marketing of the project in crypto related sites. Coinmarketcap is one of the best apart from worldcoinindex.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

Thanks for sharing this blog article. I agree wit you on proper marketing of the project in crypto related sites. Coinmarketcap is one of the best apart from worldcoinindex.

This is a very good sugestion. I have never seen any advertisement anywhere. Do we have any popular rating for this project such as icobench, etc?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:38:23 PM

Dreamr  is giving out amazon cards to fans on Instagram. It’s on Instagram and just for fans who use Instagram. If you are interested in participating in the program, here is a link for you. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YfEyVp0IX/?igshid=yk3ef7xfg5s7
I asked about airdrops and Bitcointalk bounties, but it seems the team has no plans for that yet. 

Looks like the team prefers Instagram for there promotions. I can’t say why, but this is the second time they’re having an Instagram Dreamr contest. I think Bitcointalk as cryptocurrency forum like Dreamr plans to be, would be the best place to host these giveaway contest/bounty.

In my opinion, Bitcointalk is a restricted forum and that may not give the project the exposure they need. If the team believes that Instagram is a better option to get the community they want, so be it. But I would have preferred if the team considers other platforms as well in their subsequent events.

Bitcointalk is not a ‘restricted forum’. Yes there are rules. Yes you might have to be moderated unlike Instagram or other social media platforms would do. But I think is a platform that’s free for everyone. You can make your suggestions and thoughts. It’s not restricted to only a few people. And it’s the best platform for a blockchain related project. They’ll get welcomed here.
Btw, the decision to use Instagram might be because Dreamr social media platform description feels like Instagram.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:25:55 PM

You need to understand that not everyone has a high budget dream. Some persons dream is to have 3 square meals, some people may be to buy clothes or pay for accommodation and other basic necessities. $250 in the hands of such persons would go a long way in bringing such dreams to fulfilment. Let's not be carried away with our own dreams because all fingers are not equal.

Wow, you made a very good point. I'm one of those who are carried away with high budget dreams. Thinking that dreams are aspirations which I cannot afford on my own. Its a good thing that you reminded us that all fingers are not equal and we should look outside our surroundings and see others who are in dare need of basic necessities.

Yea, dreams vary and some may need just little to kick-start, that's why this project should do what they can to ensure that they achieve the needed effect and help the community in the process of acquiring their respective dreams and having a social platform together with crowdfunding will further expedite the process of having a large community base
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:26:55 PM

Advertising on coinmarketcap is expensive. It’s one of the best place to advertise but it’s expensive. I won’t advise  that Dreamr go on to spend that amount just for advertising. I think they should pay more attention on the app development. If you read through the whitepaper, Dreamr doesn’t seem to be an app that would have much of it’s users interested in blockchain technology or how blockchain tech could help their dreams. It’s just going to be a social media platform to them.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 09:53:47 PM

Already mentioned as web 3.0 is already making it popular. There is the recent craze about web 3.0. This new internet is decentralized and incentived plus democratic. It's something we've never seen before.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:56:10 PM

Wow, dreamr project is indeed revolutionary and unique. The project is giving out gift cards to lucky individuals to help finance their dreams, I find this to be an awesome kind of event which is more rewarding than airdrops or even bounties. It's a good strategy and I hope we see more of this in other projects.

Dreamr is a blockchain project and would be using cryptocurrency for payment and all transactions on the platform. Is there a reason why the team is making payment in gift cards per than in popular cryptocurrencies like ETH or Bitcoin?

I personally don't think that only cryptocurrency would be used for payment on the dreamr platform. The platform is expected to support other medium of exchange to give everyone an opportunity to use the service. Secondly, the platform is all encompassing and gives everyone a chance to share their dreams irrespective of their affiliation to the blockchain industry or not.

I wouldn't argue or doubt this cos most of their promotions and giveaways have been in real fiat other than their tokens. These are stuffs most projects don't consider. I've won some project contest that became completely useless cos I couldn't cashout in real fiat.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 10:09:04 PM

I wouldn't argue or doubt this cos most of their promotions and giveaways have been in real fiat other than their tokens. These are stuffs most projects don't consider. I've won some project contest that became completely useless cos I couldn't cashout in real fiat.

Like they said, it’s a fund for your project not just a reward. It’s a gift to the winners so they could go on and make their dreams come true. It’s not money for their purse or a free gift or money they could invest in a different project not even in Dreamr.
So I guess this has to be in some easily liquidated currency. And bitcoin would do that better than gift cards would.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:04:17 AM

Dreamr project advertising strategy has been encouraging as the searches made was able to yield results, but I still believe that more could be done in the area of advertising and promotion of the platform. The team should endeavour to provide the community with various events to help them remain active and have something to be excited about.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:11:00 AM

Advertising on coinmarketcap is expensive. It’s one of the best place to advertise but it’s expensive. I won’t advise  that Dreamr go on to spend that amount just for advertising. I think they should pay more attention on the app development. If you read through the whitepaper, Dreamr doesn’t seem to be an app that would have much of it’s users interested in blockchain technology or how blockchain tech could help their dreams. It’s just going to be a social media platform to them.

I agree with you as regards the fact that advertising in the coin market cap website is expensive. It would be unwise for a startup project like dreamr who are Striving for capital to use that means of advertising. Infact, I believe the team are smart enough to decipher issues like this and would only be advertising in low cost avenues.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:08:27 AM

Like they said, it’s a fund for your project not just a reward. It’s a gift to the winners so they could go on and make their dreams come true. It’s not money for their purse or a free gift or money they could invest in a different project not even in Dreamr.
So I guess this has to be in some easily liquidated currency. And bitcoin would do that better than gift cards would.

You would agree with me that bitcoin is highly volatile. I understand that it's the most valuable cryptocurrency and dreamr is a blockchain inspired project, but giving out bitcoin may not achieve the intended purpose owing to the volatility of the currency. I would stand with the team for their decision to give gifts cards as against bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:49:00 AM

Let's not deceive ourselves, most of the persons sharing their dreams on the thread are only concerned about the financial reward and not their dreams. Even if the reward was reduced to an amount far lesser than what it is presently, they would still participate. If you can check closely, you'll find out that the $250 can barely finance most of the dream on the thread.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:53:43 AM

Obviously, dreamr won't be able to afford to advertise on coin market cap. The team has a meagre budget and are too wise to invest all in advertising. I'm of the opinion that the current promotions organised by the project would also assist in getting the needed awareness.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: