Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

Don't worry.. come soon!

I have an important question and you need to answer it truthfully, honestly, and accurately.

How much money have you lost to this 'scam?'

It must be a substantial amount for you to take this much time out of your busy schedule to rail against the HongKongCoin revolution.

We Hong Kong people have lost the RESPECT from HKC dev! Respect is invaluable.. LOL

As I figured. You actually have experienced no monetary loss as a result of this - as you erroneously term it - scam.

This is where you lose credibility with a literate audience. People who understand the meaning of the word scam would never use it in this context.

You may have had a valid point if you used the word 'unofficial' or 'not authentic.' That would imply that this altcoin was not created by a government backed entity that had the permission of the proper channels in Hong Kong. But you've gone much further than that.

Let's face it: there are NO official crypto-currencies. No government on Earth would knowingly or willingly endorse crypto-currencies. That would be too big of a challenge to their authority.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

Don't worry.. come soon!

I have an important question and you need to answer it truthfully, honestly, and accurately.

It must be a substantial amount for you to take this much time out of your busy schedule to rail against the HongKongCoin revolution.

We Hong Kong people have lost the RESPECT from HKC dev! Respect is invaluable.. LOL

As I figured. You actually have experienced no monetary loss as a result of this - as you erroneously term it - scam.

This is where you lose credibility with a literate audience. People who understand the meaning of the word scam would never use it in this context.

You may have had a valid point if you used the word 'unofficial' or 'not authentic.' That would imply that this altcoin was not created by a government backed entity that had the permission of the proper channels in Hong Kong. But you've gone much further than that.

Let's face it: there are NO official crypto-currencies. No government on Earth would knowingly or willingly endorse crypto-currencies. That would be too big of a challenge to their authority.

Thanks for telling us your real face. In your eyes, MONEY is the only thing.. LOL

Please go back to make your own BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, etc. Do you dare? I guess not. .. LOL

You people (SCAMMERS) have already lost your humanity. You have no concept on respecting other Nations or City.  
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:22:18 PM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

Don't worry.. come soon!

Thanks for telling us your real face. In your eyes, MONEY is the only thing.. LOL

Please go back to make your own BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, etc. Do you dare? I guess not. .. LOL

You people have already lost your humanity. You have no concept on respecting other Nations or City.  

Your mental illnes must be very hard to cure. I never seen such obsessed person. There is nothing wrong with hk coin, maybe in your head but i am sure proper medication can solve this;)
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:25:06 PM

Don't worry.. come soon!

You people have already lost your humanity. You have no concept on respecting other Nations or City.  

Your mental illnes must be very hard to cure. I never seen such obsessed person. There is nothing wrong with hk coin, maybe in your head but i am sure proper medication can solve this;)

FACT: the HKC dev pretends to be hong kong people. The HKC dev did not reply or provide evidence.
FACT: the HKC dev does not respect hong kong people. They just use the name of Hong Kong to make money.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:27:23 PM

FACT: the HKC dev pretends to be hong kong people. The HKC dev did not reply or provide evidence.
FACT: the HKC dev does not respect hong kong people. They just use the name of Hong Kong to make money.

Seriously...quote here where dev said that he is from hong kong?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:33:42 PM

Seriously...quote here where dev said that he is from hong kong?

In the original 1st post of this thread, unfortunately, the words were deleted before I could copy it.

Furthermore, the dev has not clarified to the people that they were not coming from Hong Kong.

I will stop making noise in this thread. If the dev clarify whether they are coming from Hong Kong or not. It is not difficult.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:34:48 PM

Wow, Cryptobuddy is still at it, I see.

Well, either he's a nutjob, Herp in disguise, or part of that shitcoin vigilante group, who has strangely chosen the one nation coin that is paying out to people.

Or he planned to make his own Hong Kong coin and is annoyed someone beat him to the idea.

Threads like this make me think some moderation is needed -- that the OP should just ban cryptobuddy from this thread. Regular criticism of any coin is fine. Complete insanity isn't quite as fine.
majorminers

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

When HKC is finally air-dropped into Hong Kong Cryptobuddy is going to be knocking down old ladies to get his hands on some Cheesy

BTW, for a guy who demands respect - he should try giving some to others. Respect is a two way street.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

Well, either he's a nutjob, Herp in disguise, or part of that shitcoin vigilante group, who has strangely chosen the one nation coin that is paying out to people.

Or he planned to make his own Hong Kong coin and is annoyed someone beat him to the idea.

Threads like this make me think some moderation is needed -- that the OP should just ban cryptobuddy from this thread. Regular criticism of any coin is fine. Complete insanity isn't quite as fine.

I swear I would not make another HongKongCoin. I am not interested in it. I am fighting for Hong Kong's integrity, not for myself.

I don't want any people in bitcointalk losing money because of minting a fake HongKongCoin.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:40:00 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 03:04:48 AM by cryptobuddy

When HKC is finally air-dropped into Hong Kong Cryptobuddy is going to be knocking down old ladies to get his hands on some Cheesy

BTW, for a guy who demands respect - he should try giving some to others. Respect is a two way street.

HAHA..  you just telling me what it is inside your mind. You are such type of people, so you think other people will do in such way.

I won't use and never trade your HKC!!!

Air-Dropping to Hong Kong... laughing my head off.  The HKC dev is using faucet, but not air-drop.

The HKC dev is using faucet to "distribute" HKC to Hong Kong people. However, this method is full of faults. One can easily get those in overseas by VPN. A number of my friends in US have successfully got them. I have also tested the faucet in HK. I could obtain as many giveaways HKC as I want within 24 hours (not restricted to only once in 24 hours).

Last but not least, there is no auditing for this faucet. There is not a single plan to let HK people know there is such type of HKC giveaway faucet. Finally, no one knows how much of the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people, and how much of 2.5% premined HKC will be finally kept by the HKC dev.

This is really a smart SCAM to make money by making use of Hong Kong people.
majorminers

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:42:17 PM

I swear I would not make another HongKongCoin. I am not interested in it. I am fighting for Hong Kong's integrity, not for myself.

I don't want any people in bitcointalk losing money because of minting a fake HongKongCoin.

Did anyone in Hong Kong actually ask you to defend them?

As I already pointed out, there will never be a 'real' Hong Kong Coin. Your government is not going to make a coin.

Obviously you have a vested financial interest in seeing this coin fail. Otherwise you wouldn't have the luxury of spending this much time attacking it.

You should have protected people from Hong Kong against StackCoin and Cablecoin. People actually lost money in those.

loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:15:13 AM

HAHA..  you just telling me what it is inside your mind. You are such type of people, so you think other people will do in such way.

I won't use and never trade your HKC!!!

Air-Dropping to Hong Kong... laughing my head off.  The HKC dev is using faucet, but not air-drop.

The HKC dev is using faucet to "distribute" HKC to Hong Kong people. However, this method is full of faults. One can easily get those in overseas by VPN. A number of my friends in US have successfully got them. I have also tested the faucet in HK. I could obtain as many giveaways HKC as I want within 24 hours (not restricted to only once in 24 hours).

Last but not least, there is no auditing for this faucet. There is not a single plan to let HK people know there is such type of HKC giveaway faucet. Finally, no one knows how much of the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people, and how much of 2.5% premined HKC will be finally kept by the HKC dev.

This is really a smart SCAM to make money by making use of Hong Kong people.
real hong kong people dont fuckin need this scam coin
bcfanminer

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:31:06 AM

cryptobuddy,

Why don't you release your real HongKong Coin instead of scamming this coin here?
The problem with you is that you are too serious, too sensitive. But who cares you ??

Take your time to create a REAL HongKong coin for us. It will be more valuable for the cryptocurrency community.

GLB: 17Uv5AhHSEspdfAGhii2RGzTNmVaCmr5qT
BET: BMdQUQh1zVqPiHeQCYfGbKX1j8PVEThoVy
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:34:21 AM

HongKongCoin is developed by a team involving not a single guy from Hong Kong. The team has illegally used the Hong Kong Emblem as the coin symbol. Furthermore, the HongKongCoin developer ignored the requests and questions from the Hong Kong members in Bitcointalk
(see the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.380 in Bitcointalk for details).

HongKongCoin is just like another VisaCoin. Just Another Big SCAM.

Here are the key problems of HongKongCoin

1. Lack of Integrity: Dev has said there are Hong Kong people in their team. This is a big lie. When Hong Kong people asked for evidence, they could not provide.

2. Lack of Understanding and Real Plan for HK: I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

3. 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

4. Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

5. Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

6. No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

7. Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

8. Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

9. A Coin Lack of Recognition from Hong Kong people: We all HongKongers in Bitcointalk have a strong feeling that HongKongCoin has kidnapped and hijacked the name of Hong Kong. We all consider it as a fake HongKongCoin.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Now I agree with you, but please stop making valid points.  How else are people supposed to make money pumping garbage when you are spewing factual information?
bcfanminer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:52:12 AM

cryptobuddy,

Why don't you release your real HongKong Coin instead of scamming this coin here?
The problem with you is that you are too serious, too sensitive. But who cares you ??

Take your time to create a REAL HongKong coin for us. It will be more valuable for the cryptocurrency community.

Hi DEV,

Why not change the coin name to "Happy Kid Coin"? This could get rid of that bug.
Then the coin could be distributed to any one who shares a photo of a "happy kid's face"?

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:58:28 AM

Assuming their is no ulterior motive for cryptobuddy's rants, I really wonder what percentage of people in this forum have psychological or emotional problems. He not only posted here, but in several other threads, including a lawsuit thread.

His main issue seems to be the dev or team is not from Hong Kong, but from mainland China. My question is, unless ultra nationalistic, how does that matter?

Hong Kong belongs to China, last time I checked. If the dev isn't from Hong Kong, perhaps he just likes it? or has relatives there? Who knows... and who really cares?

And I think people in this forum really need to own a dictionary, or figure out what the word scam means.
bcfanminer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:03:03 AM

Assuming their is no ulterior motive for cryptobuddy's rants, I really wonder what percentage of people in this forum have psychological or emotional problems. He not only posted here, but in several other threads, including a lawsuit thread.

His main issue seems to be the dev or team is not from Hong Kong, but from mainland China. My question is, unless ultra nationalistic, how does that matter?

Hong Kong belongs to China, last time I checked. If the dev isn't from Hong Kong, perhaps he just likes it? or has relatives there? Who knows... and who really cares?

And I think people in this forum really need to own a dictionary, or figure out what the word scam means.

Agree with you. Hong Kong people are just too proud of themselves. But who really cares?

However, possible steps to get rid of that bug:

1) Change the name to "Happy Kid's Coin (HKC)".
2) Let him create a "Real Hong Kong Coin" for the community.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:04:53 AM

I have mentioned many times. The HKC dev pretended to be hong kong people. I am happy to stop making noise if the HKC dev stands up to clarify with evidence whether they are coming from Hong Kong or not.

It is not difficult for HKC dev to do a simple clarification. Unfortunately, the HKC dev wanna keeping the identity of "Made in Hong Kong".

They are telling lies to make people feel they are a Hong Kong team.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:11:28 AM

It is not difficult for HKC dev to do a simple clarification. Unfortunately, the HKC dev wanna keeping the identity of "Made in Hong Kong".

Maybe the person compiled the source code on a server that was in Hong Kong. Just like all of the stuff that is designed in other countries and then 'made in china' but the people that created it were from another countries. Like all of the apple products.

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:21:19 AM

I have mentioned many times. The HKC dev pretended to be hong kong people. I am happy to stop making noise if the HKC dev stands up to clarify with evidence whether they are coming from Hong Kong or not.

They are telling lies to make people feel they are a Hong Kong team.

Actually, I don't recall the dev even saying he was from Hong Kong, or where he was from. And honestly, it's probably none of our business. Most devs don't go around giving away their location.

But okay, for sake of argument, let's say he did say he was from Hong Kong. But so what? Do you want some official identification from him? Would it matter in the end, either way? If he says he is from mainland China, but loves Hong Kong, would that make any difference? Wherever he is from, I don't see how it matters.

Such a silly issue. If you have something against nation coins... that is fine and a valid point. If you think the premine should be bigger, also fine. To go to so much effort because you think the dev is from mainland China instead of Hong Kong is crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: