Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:33:03 AM

A 24 hour high of 44 Satoshi on Bittrex. Amazing for such a new coin. People are really interested in this one.

Plus, the dev team has a good idea for giving away the coins. Much more efficient than ID systems or 'air drops.'

Don't let negativity stop you from mining for HKC http://hkc.majorminers.com/ or from speculating.

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:30:43 AM

The exchange value of HKC has been dropping in the last 24 hours.  It appears that HKC is dying.

Now it is only 12 satoshi.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:39:02 AM

Plus, the dev team has a good idea for giving away the coins. Much more efficient than ID systems or 'air drops.'

Don't let negativity stop you from mining for HKC http://hkc.majorminers.com/ or from speculating.

The dev team is using faucet.

Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK by VPN. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple times of giveaway HKCs from faucet everyday (vs Dev has planned for only once every 24 hrs).

The dev team has no plan to promote the presence of the giveaway faucet to Hong Kong people. Therefore, only a very very very small amount of HK people will know about this "Hong Kong"-oriented giveaways. This decentralization process for Hong Kong people is designated to be a failure.

Last but not least, there is no auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:54:54 AM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

Don't worry.. come soon!

I have an important question and you need to answer it truthfully, honestly, and accurately.

How much money have you lost to this 'scam?'

It must be a substantial amount for you to take this much time out of your busy schedule to rail against the HongKongCoin revolution.

We Hong Kong people have lost the RESPECT from HKC dev! Respect is invaluable.. LOL

As I figured. You actually have experienced no monetary loss as a result of this - as you erroneously term it - scam.

This is where you lose credibility with a literate audience. People who understand the meaning of the word scam would never use it in this context.

You may have had a valid point if you used the word 'unofficial' or 'not authentic.' That would imply that this altcoin was not created by a government backed entity that had the permission of the proper channels in Hong Kong. But you've gone much further than that.

Let's face it: there are NO official crypto-currencies. No government on Earth would knowingly or willingly endorse crypto-currencies. That would be too big of a challenge to their authority.

Thanks for telling us your real face. In your eyes, MONEY is the only thing.. LOL

Please go back to make your own BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, etc. Do you dare? I guess not. .. LOL

You people have already lost your humanity. You have no concept on respecting other Nations or City.  

Your mental illnes must be very hard to cure. I never seen such obsessed person. There is nothing wrong with hk coin, maybe in your head but i am sure proper medication can solve this;)

I think this coin attracted the biggest looney on this entire forum.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

Oh.. just found out that HongKongCoin is extremely likely a COINGEN COIN!!!

Here is the evidence:

HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:08:19 AM

Here is the evidence:

I am quoting this because, this is going past crazy, and getting to a point of mind boggling stupidity. Did you post coin parameters as proof of coingen?  At the very least you should dig into the source code. But your to dumb to accomplish such a feat.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:19:42 AM

Here is the evidence:

I am quoting this because, this is going past crazy, and getting to a point of mind boggling stupidity. Did you post coin parameters as proof of coingen?  At the very least you should dig into the source code. But your to dumb to accomplish such a feat.

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to your spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:12:33 AM

Here is the evidence:

I am quoting this because, this is going past crazy, and getting to a point of mind boggling stupidity. Did you post coin parameters as proof of coingen?  At the very least you should dig into the source code. But your to dumb to accomplish such a feat.

For Coingen Coin, the coin maximum cannot be completely controlled because it is decided by the values that one inputs into the input boxes.

What a such coincidence that ... after inputting all these values according to your spec, 600 million coin maximum comes up. This is just the same as the coin max of HKC.

Moreover, Coingen coin typical is fixed at 50 blocks for maturity. What a coincidence that HKC also has a maturity of 50 blocks!

I have nothing against coingen coins, but hkc is not.

1. Coingen Coins use a windows installer, this coin does not.

2. Coingen coins do not have logos inside of the wallet, this coin does.

3. Coingen coins use a different location for the .conf file.

4. Coingen coins use a different location for the wallet.dat

3. There are more examples of differences, but there is no point listing them.

3. You are a crazy ass lunatic. And now you have openly lied against the developer. YOU HAVE LOST ANY LITTLE CREDIBILITY YOU HAD. ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO ANYMORE OF YOUR NONSENSE. IS JUST AS CRAZY AND STUPID AS YOU.

THIS FORUM NEEDS BETTER MODERATION!. USERS LIKE CRYPTOBUDDY NEED TO BE BANNED

afong9

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:19:45 AM

这个香港币的发行商到底有没有能力回收币子啊?
又或者挖到的币在香港哪个商家会接收作为货币支付?
如果没有商家支持又没有能力回收,就请不要沾污香港的名声!
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:28:37 AM

这个香港币的发行商到底有没有能力回收币子啊?
又或者挖到的币在香港哪个商家会接收作为货币支付?
如果没有商家支持又没有能力回收,就请不要沾污香港的名声!
絕對不會有呀, 像垃圾一樣誰會用
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:34:18 AM

Here is the evidence:

3. You are a crazy ass lunatic. And now you have openly lied against the developer. YOU HAVE LOST ANY LITTLE CREDIBILITY YOU HAD. ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO ANYMORE OF YOUR NONSENSE. IS JUST AS CRAZY AND STUPID AS YOU.

I am requesting you in public to remove cryptobuddys new posts or if possible ban him from the whole thread.
An obsessed troll shouldnt be allowed here. Insane accusations without any proof
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:57:07 AM

Here is my KEY answers for your "answers".

1. Only Dummy will launch a coin without a wallet picture, which can be added easily.

2. For real coin developers, I am sure we all know that the difficult part is to change, optimize and debug the core coin features (block reward, retarget time, coin max, etc.). The most difficult part is to change the algo.

3. It is easy to find someone to compile a Windows-QT wallet without an installer and add the wallet picture at the same time. It is also easy to change the location (file directory) for ALL key app files (e.g. block chain, wallet.dat, coin.conf, etc)

4. The above picture is a comparison of files locations between a Coingen Coin and the HongKongCoin. The use of app file locations as the so-called "NOT Coingen Coin" proof is very weak. Newbie programmers can easily do so by changing the "files location" in source code.

5. There are more examples of differences, but there is no point listing them.

6. You are a crazy ass lunatic. And now you have openly lied against the developer. YOU HAVE LOST ANY LITTLE CREDIBILITY YOU HAD. ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO ANYMORE OF YOUR NONSENSE. IS JUST AS CRAZY AND STUPID AS YOU.

coinsfuture

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:15:28 PM

Here is my KEY answer for your "answers".

1. Only Dummy will launch a coin without a wallet picture, which can be added easily.

2. For those coin developers, I am sure we all know that the most difficult part is to change, optimize and debug the core coin features (block reward, retarget time, coin max, etc.).

3. It is easy to find someone to compile a Windows-QT wallet without an installer and add the wallet picture at the same time. It is also easy to change the location (file directory) for key app files (e.g. block chain, wallet.dat, hkc.conf, etc)

4. The above picture is a comparison of files locations between a Coingen Coin and the HongKongCoin. The use of app file locations as the so-called "NOT Coingen Coin" proof is very weak. Newbie programmers can easily do so by changing the "files location" in source code.

5. There are more examples of differences, but there is no point listing them.

6. You are a crazy ass lunatic. And now you have openly lied against the developer. YOU HAVE LOST ANY LITTLE CREDIBILITY YOU HAD. ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO ANYMORE OF YOUR NONSENSE. IS JUST AS CRAZY AND STUPID AS YOU.

As others have stated, you sound like a lunatic. I have dev'd before, and I can prove you are a fraud.

Your making accusations,when you don't even understand the basics of how coins work.

The things you say are hard to change are quite easy. But you wouldn't know that because you have never developed anything.

Block Reward is easy to change,

main.cpp one line change

int64 nSubsidy = 6000 * COIN;

Block Time is easy to change

static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 60;

I could keep going on and on. but you are wasting my time.

Why are you making accusations about things you don't understand?

YOU ARE A FRAUD!  IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER!.     YOU ARE A FRAUD BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING UP LIES! YOU HAVE 0 PROOF! YOU HAVE NO HONOR!  YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY! NO ONE BELIEVES ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM YOUR LIPS ANYMORE. YOU HAVE LOST ALL OF YOUR CREDIBILITY!   DEV PLEASE  IGNORE THIS GUY AND FOCUS ON MAKING IMPROVEMENTS

zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:28:02 PM

NutshellCoin  I told you in the troll thread too that filling in hk reward details in coingen's create new coin window is generating false information.
I can input bitcoins reward details and take a screenshot. Now bitcoin will be a coingen coin?
jayman

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:29:27 PM

Seriously can't see what the dev is doing wrong seems like some obsessed Chinese government trolls or something, too many self righteous people running around like headless chickens. There are alot of scam coins out there is this one, who knows but i think it's just another coin. What of coins with huge premines, huge IPOS, pools and wallets not accessible after launch... so many so called real coins are scam coins not gonna name names but i know some are the point is why all the rage peace out

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:32:14 PM

As others have stated, you sound like a lunatic. I have dev'd before, and I can prove you are a fraud.

Your making accusations,when you don't even understand the basics of how coins work.

The things you say are hard to change are quite easy. But you wouldn't know that because you have never developed anything.

Block Reward is easy to change,

main.cpp one line change

int64 nSubsidy = 6000 * COIN;

Block Time is easy to change

static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 60;

I could keep going on and on. but you are wasting my time.

Why are you making accusations about things you don't understand?

YOU ARE A FRAUD!  IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER!.     YOU ARE A FRAUD BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING UP LIES! YOU HAVE 0 PROOF! YOU HAVE NO HONOR!  YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY! NO ONE BELIEVES ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM YOUR LIPS ANYMORE. YOU HAVE LOST ALL OF YOUR CREDIBILITY!   DEV PLEASE  IGNORE THIS GUY AND FOCUS ON MAKING IMPROVEMENTS

Um... Very nice questions.

>The things you say are hard to change are quite easy.

Oh.. easy .. easy... Could you explain why this HKC is so simple in design?

I will let everybody to judge.  Grin

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:34:35 PM

Hong Kong Coin is a new virtual currency designed by Hong Kong people to empower local business in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Coin is easy to use. You don't have to be an expert to spend Hong Kong Coin. Hong Kong Coin has fast transactions. You do not need to wait or hours or even minutes to recieve your money. Hong Kong Kong is secured by strong encryption. Your money is always safe. Hong Kong Coin is fully decentralized, this means that you own your money, no one can take it from you. Welcome to the future of Hong Kong Finance. Welcome to Hong Kong Coin. What are you waiting for?

That description is essentially what a cryptocurrency is. None of those characteristics is unique to this coin. (One can argue that Bitcoin's 10-minute block time is slow, but that's only relative to the newer coins that have been testing the limits of speedy block times.)
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:38:55 PM

Hong Kong Coin is a new virtual currency designed by Hong Kong people to empower local business in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Coin is easy to use. You don't have to be an expert to spend Hong Kong Coin. Hong Kong Coin has fast transactions. You do not need to wait or hours or even minutes to recieve your money. Hong Kong Kong is secured by strong encryption. Your money is always safe. Hong Kong Coin is fully decentralized, this means that you own your money, no one can take it from you. Welcome to the future of Hong Kong Finance. Welcome to Hong Kong Coin. What are you waiting for?

That description is essentially what a cryptocurrency is. None of those characteristics is unique to this coin. (One can argue that Bitcoin's 10-minute block time is slow, but that's only relative to the newer coins that have been testing the limits of speedy block times.)

Its a description for people who have no idea what the advantages of cryptocurrency are - which is almost everyone. Any new coin should go out of its way to explain these things, because most people do not understand the advantages over traditional systems. Bitcoin is the reason HKC exists, no one is denying that.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:40:42 PM

Here is the evidence:

I am quoting this because, this is going past crazy, and getting to a point of mind boggling stupidity. Did you post coin parameters as proof of coingen?  At the very least you should dig into the source code. But your to dumb to accomplish such a feat.

you seem to know alot about coingen coins, more so than any other you shitcoin scamcoin coingen dev. banned from the internets
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:43:59 PM

Here I provide a new evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: