Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:46:33 PM

These new allegations are shocking  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

Here I provide a new evidence to show how vulnerable the HKC faucet is.

Today I tried to use a "special" way to generate a series of NEW IPs. Using these temporary IPs, I was able to obtain 19 times of 500 HKC giveways from the faucet. I stopped just because I felt tired to get more.. In fact, I could get as many times as I want .... LOL

Here is the record of my 19 "500 HKC" giveways that I obtained within 15 minutes. Yesterday I got 11 "100 HKC" giveaways from HKC faucet.

THIS IS NOTHING NEW. YOU REALIZE THAT YOU CAN USE THE SAME "TRICK" ON ANY FAUCET FOR ANY COIN?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT 19 TIMES?Huh YOU COULD HAVE PROVED YOUR POINT WITH MUCH LESS. HAVE YOU RETURNED THE COINS YOU HAVE SCAMMED? YOU SHOULD HAVE RETURNED THEM SCAMMER.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A LUNATIC YOU ARE ALSO A SCAMMER.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE SCAMMING THE PEOPLE OF HONG KONG. USING MULTIPLE IPS TO STEAL FROM THE FAUCET

CRYPTOTRADE. YOU HAVE ALSO ADMITTED TO SCAMMING THE FAUCET 11 TIMES YESTERDAY AS WELL. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT 19 TIMES TODAY?

YOU ARE A SCAMMER, AND THIEF.

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

Hi, HongKongCoin,

Please post me your HKC wallet address. I will send you back all the HKC. Thanks

I just use this to illustrate the problems of using faucet.

I will never use or trade any HongKongCoin.

Please post me your HKC wallet address asap.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:00:27 PM

I like the font. It's so BIG  Grin

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:01:43 PM

so big, such shit coin. wow
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:02:13 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 01:12:35 PM by HongKongCoin

Hi, HongKongCoin,

Please post me your HKC wallet address. I will send you back all the HKC. Thanks

IF YOU DID IT FOR EVIDENCE WHY DID YOU DO IT 29 TIMES. WHY DID YOU SCAM THE FAUCET OVER A 2 DAY PERIOD. WHY DIDN'T YOU POST IT EARLIER WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING ALL OF THESE FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

YOU ARE A LIAR AND A SCAMMER!. YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSING ME WHILE STEALING FROM HONG KONGERS. KEEP THE COINS! YOU SHIT SCAMMER.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:02:47 PM

Take that!  Grin

cava

Activity: 346

Easy Instant Private

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:08:34 PM

HongKong Coin Added to whatmine.com !

majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:09:58 PM

HongKong Coin Added to whatmine.com !

Awesome news! HKC is rocking!

ireneang

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:11:24 PM

This picture shows that I was able to get more than 100 HKC by faucet within 15 mins.

I could get more 100 HKC via faucet within 24 hours if I want!!!!

Provide your IP to the dev, and maybe he will give you a bounty then for finding a bug. That is the point to testing. If you want to say the faucet has problems, it may very well. I just find the idea unique. And I also find troll posts bizarre, especially in giant red letters.

Wow, I now saw another troll posting bizarre, in giant X10 red letters  Grin Grin Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

Hi, HongKongCoin,

I don't need your HKC. Why do I need such "extremely" likely Coingen Coin? LOL  Grin
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:16:55 PM

Now HongKongCoin is listed in Whatmine!

Please come to join people to mint the "extremely likely" Coingen Coin with a vulnerable faucet!!!!
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:21:52 PM

Hi, HongKongCoin,

I don't need you HKC. Why do I need such "extremely" likely Coingen Coin? LOL  Grin

Please come to join people to mint the "extremely likely" Coingen Coin with a vulnerable faucet!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS EVERY DAY. WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO REVEAL THAT YOU WERE "TESTING" THE FAUCET. WHY DID YOU WAIT TILL YOU WERE EXPOSED AS FRAUD WHO LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". WHY DID YOU WAIT. WERE YOU GOING TO COMPLETELY DRAIN THE FAUCET? IN ORDER TO "TEST" IT.   YOU ARE LIAR AND A THIEF.

THE FAUCET IS NOT VULNERABLE. YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR IP ADDRESS MULTIPLE TIMES AND CLEARED YOUR BROWSER CACHE. YOU CAN USE THE SAME METHOD AGAINST ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF FAUCETS THAT EXIST.  YOU ARE LIAR, FRAUD AND CHEAT. NOW YOU ARE BEGGING ME TO TAKE THE COINS. NO!.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:25:52 PM

You step to Team HongKongCoin and you're getting served.... Grin

If don't like HKC, don't mine it or invest in it. It's YOUR LOSS if you decide to do that.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:31:05 PM

Hi, HongKongCoin,

I don't need you HKC. Why do I need such "extremely" likely Coingen Coin? LOL  Grin

YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS EVERY DAY. WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO REVEAL THAT YOU WERE "TESTING" THE FAUCET. WHY DID YOU WAIT TILL YOU WERE EXPOSED AS FRAUD WHO LIED ABOUT "COINGEN". WHY DID YOU WAIT. WERE YOU GOING TO COMPLETELY DRAIN THE WALLET? YOU ARE LIAR AND A THIEF.

THE FAUCET IS NOT VULNERABLE. YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR IP ADDRESS MULTIPLE TIMES AND CLEARED YOUR BROWSER CACHE. YOU CAN USE THE SAME METHOD AGAINST ANY OF THE THOUSANDS OF FAUCETS THAT EXIST.  YOU ARE LIAR, FRAUD AND CHEAT. NOW YOU ARE BEGGING ME TO TAKE THE COINS. NO!.

Don't worry. This is the only HKC wallet that I have got. Furthermore, HKC will have no value finally. There is no incentive for me to keep this HKC.

If I can obtain unlimited amount of HKC from faucet, that means faucet is not a correct way to distribute a cryptocoin to a targeted population.

For the problematic nature of faucet in coin distribution, I have already posted in this thread long time ago. Just seems to be no one believe in me. LOL   Grin

I am not begging you to give me your HKC wallet address. If you don't post me an address within next 24 hours to send you back the coins that I have got from HKC faucet, I will open a thread to do HKC giveaways until all HKC in my wallet has been used up.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:33:22 PM

22 Satoshi (my last sell order from today) is hardly 'no value.'

Man, that's a lot more than Mintcoin and many other coins out there.

Cryptobuddy must be a jealous dev  Grin

zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:38:49 PM

Don't worry. This is the only HKC wallet that I have got. Furthermore, HKC will have no value finally. There is no incentive for me to keep this HKC.

If I can obtain unlimited amount of HKC from faucet, that means faucet is not a correct to distribute a cryptocoin to a targeted population.

For the problematic nature of faucet in coin distribution, I have already posted in this thread long time ago. Just seems to be no one believe in me. LOL   Grin

I am not begging you to give me your HKC wallet address. If you don't post me an address within next 24 hours to send you back the coins that I have got from HKC faucet, I will open a thread to do HKC giveaways until all HKC in my wallet has been used up.

Man just think before yelling. If somebody wants to hack, abuse, scam any faucet can do it.
ANd what you've done is scamming the faucet
What other measure can one take besides ip verification and cookie verification. There is no way to block such bad persons like you.

Cryptobuddy you are the scammer here not the dev and you prooved this
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:39:14 PM

22 Satoshi (my last sell order from today) is hardly 'no value.'

Man, that's a lot more than Mintcoin and many other coins out there.

Cryptobuddy must be a jealous dev  Grin

Haha.. I have earnt enough from minting.. I don't need to make a coin to scam people's computer power and money.. LOL
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:41:56 PM

If I can obtain unlimited amount of HKC from faucet, that means faucet is not a correct to distribute a cryptocoin to a targeted population.

Man just think before yelling. If somebody wants to hack, abuse, scam any faucet can do it.
ANd what you've done is scamming the faucet
What other measure can one take besides ip verification and cookie verification. There is no way to block such bad persons like you.

Cryptobuddy you are the scammer here not the dev and you prooved this

If I am a scammer/theif, why do I need to tell you all that I can get unlimited amount of HKC from the HKC faucet?
I simply can do this in dark, and cash out as many HKC as I want. Why do I need to destroy a "good" way to make money??  LOL
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

cryptobuddy come up with a solution for the faucet to block the abuse that you've made.
There is no solution for bad persons like you, every technically possible security measure is implemented, you are complaining here with respect for each other but you are not respecting anyone here just your shit.
You are disrespecting miners who are actually mining this coin and there are hundreds of miners, and you are disrespecting investors too by trying to devalorize this coin.
Anybody who reads this thread will clearly see that you are the only one here with bad intentions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: