Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:27:52 PM

A summary of today's posting so far:  Grin

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:29:48 PM

A summary of today's posting so far:  Grin

Country Coins should be made in their own Countries.

Totally agreed! LOL  Grin

Or otherwise, one needs to be super smart.

1) Having a good knowledge of what people need in that country;
2) Seriously making a good cryptocoin (not a coin extremely similar to a Coingen coin);
3) Having an excellent fair plan to distribute 50% or more premined coins among people in that country.
ireneang

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:34:49 PM

Honestly, I was happy to see someone has exposed the problems of this coin. From the posts in this thread, I can see all HKers hate this coin very much.

Cryptobuddy, thanks for your effort! You are a hero for HK!  Wink
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:44:43 PM

Honestly, I was happy to see someone has exposed the problems of this coin. From the posts in this thread, I can see all HKers hate this coin very much.

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your sweet words and supports. I just do what a HK guy, particularly having such cryptocoin knowledge, should do for HK.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:47:32 PM

Hong Kong has 7 million+ people. 2 or 3 are posting in this thread. LOL.

BTW, there is a solution to the Faucet problem.

Here's an example of a commercial script. https://www.blocked.com/features.php

I haven't found any open source solutions but probably one can be found.

Eliminating VPNs and Data center address is one way to limit access. There are others.

Team HongKongCoin will NOT SLEEP until a solution is found. You can rest assured of that.

majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

Cryptobuddy, thanks for your effort! You are a hero for HK!  Wink

Hi Irene,

Thanks for your sweet words and supports. I just do what a HK guy, particularly having such cryptocoin knowledge, should do for HK.

Aww...I think I see romance brewing! That's sweet  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

Eliminating VPNs and Data center address is one way to limit access. There are others.

Team HongKongCoin will NOT SLEEP until a solution is found. You can rest assured of that.

I can tell a fact that your solution cannot stop my method to get giveaways from HKC faucet without limit.

Why? Because I know how to create unlimited amount of temporary real HK-specific IP addresses. ... LOL

zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:02:18 PM

I can tell a fact that your solution cannot stop my method to get giveaways from HKC faucet without limit.

Why? Because I know how to create unlimited amount of temporary real HK-specific IP addresses. ... LOL

So you are a scammer
Azeh

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:08:11 PM

Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

100K HKC BOUNTY FOR TRANSLATION.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

Cryptobuddy,

Now you are looking like a fool.  You said if the Dev opened up and addressed your concerns you would support the coin.

The only way forward is collaboration. 

HongKongCoin,

You should add a forum to the mainpage and work with HK'ers to address issues with the coin in a civil and constructive manner.  Only if HK'ers have a hand in developing HKC going forward will the coin have a chance to be successful. 
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:08:16 PM

So you are a scammer

I am not a scammer. I just want to protect the fame of Hong Kong.  

Furthermore, I just acted to prove the problems of the faucet methods.

Last but not least, I have asked the HKC dev to give his HKC wallet address to me, so that I can send him back all the HKC in my wallet.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

Just close this rubbish project and shit coin. This project relates nothing to Hong Kong at all!

NO I WILL NOT. IT IS MY PROJECT. AND IT WILL STAY OPEN. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR DO.

EITHER YOU CAN HELP AND MAKE HKC BETTER SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES IT, OR YOU CAN WATCH IT AS IT IS.. I AM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED.

I HAVE REMOVED THE AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITE LIKE YOU REQUESTED. I WANT TO HELP, DO YOU?

Cryptobuddy,

Now you are looking like a fool.  You said if the Dev opened up and addressed your concerns you would support the coin.

HongKongCoin,

You should add a forum to the mainpage and work with HK'ers to address issues with the coin in a civil and constructive manner.  Only if HK'ers have a hand in developing HKC going forward will the coin have a chance to be successful. 

Please read my statements in my previous thread careful. I have said .. "with evidence". Unfortunately, HKC dev could not provide any evidence.
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:13:27 PM

So you are a scammer

Last but not least, I have asked the HKC dev to give his HKC wallet address to me, so that I can send him back all the HKC in my wallet.

Look, the fame of Hong Kong is ruined by you. I am from europe not from asia and personally i am disgusted of your behaviour.
I really hope and i am more than sure that not every Hong Kong people is like you because what you are doing is sad uncomercial, unrespectfull and something to be ashamed of.
The dev had not made anything yet against hong kong people but how you are behaving is affecting your reputation and hong kong people reputation if there, people are like you.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

Cryptobuddy,

HongKongCoin,

Makes sense. This is an open community project. So far there hasn't been much helpful collaboration coming, but I'm sure the dev would appreciate any help he can get.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

So you are a scammer

Look, the fame of Hong Kong is ruined by you. I am from europe not from asia and personally i am disgusted of your behaviour.
I really hope and i am more than sure that not every Hong Kong people is like you because what you are doing is sad uncomercial, unrespectfull and something to be ashamed of.
The dev had not made anything yet against hong kong people but how you are behaving is affecting your reputation and hong kong people reputation if there, people are like you.

Can you see that HK people in Bitcointalk all support me?  IF I ruin the fame of HK, no HK people will support me.  LOL
Azeh

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:22:41 PM

So you are a scammer

This...

Cryptobuddy, you are acting childish and in the process are responsible for hurting the reputation of Hong Kong and Hong Kong people.  You've even spammed the Spaincoin and Aphroditecoin threads.

Pull it together man.  I suggest going forward you try to be more constructive.
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:23:58 PM

Can you see that HK people in Bitcointalk all support me?  IF I ruin the fame of HK, no HK people will support me.  LOL

Well i see 2 or 3 of your friends helping you to spam the whole forum with your shit. and i see at least 50 miners supporting the coin by mining it.
And yes your obsession is disgusting and what means does it have when everybody outside of hong kong will think that you there are some insane people?
Be the part of the community not the one who is disrespecting everyone else
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

So you are a scammer

This...

Cryptobuddy, you are acting childish and in the process are responsible for hurting the reputation of Hong Kong and Hong Kong people.  You've even spammed the Spaincoin and Aphroditecoin threads.

I am doing constructive thing for Hong Kong. All the HK bitcointalk members understand this very well.
Azeh

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:34:02 PM

So you are a scammer

This...

I am doing constructive thing for Hong Kong. All the HK bitcointalk members understand this very well.

Really???  Who chose you to represent ALL Hong Kong people?  I'd love for some other HK'ers, besides the few already in this thread, to come and support your ridiculous and childish behaviour.

I sure as hell would not want someone from my country claiming they represent ALL of us. 

You sir, are acting crazy and undermining your stated goals of protecting Hong Kong.  You still haven't explained why you're spamming other unrelated threads with your whinging.  I'm sure everyone on those threads really appreciates your disrespectful behaviour.
majorminers

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:51:13 PM

Good news for Miners: Major Miners has upgraded our HongKongCoin Mining Pool to include 4 Global DC Locations.

You can now choose between (U.S. East/U.S. West/Asia/And Europe). http://hkc.majorminers.com/

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:55:29 PM

This...

I suggested in one of his many threads that he try to help the dev, rather than troll him. But I expect that won't occur.

He also spammed the Greece thread, and the Maza thread too...

Really, he is putting Hong Kong in a very bad light, which is probably the opposite of his supposed intentions. Unless he wants to make it look like Hong Kong is full of ultra nationalistic, crazy people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: