Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:48:44 PM

Haha... This what a SCAMMER loves to say. I have just download once again. "bitcoin" word is still there. This is fact. Everybody can try this. LOL

Out of curiosity, I just checked this.

Mine says HongKongCoin Wallet. So you are flat out lying, or somehow got the wrong wallet there.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:58:22 AM

hope more work will be done soon.thanks for the hard working dev team.
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:43:00 AM

我覺得爭香港幣係咪真係畀香港人,真係多鳩餘。
山寨幣邊只唔係剩得個概念,得個名?
懸賞幣有懸賞?老婆餅有老婆?
使講到咁明?
NYBTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:05:09 AM

cool. 我赞同。 WHO CARE. RIGHT .
asic-pool

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:24:42 AM

Pool open
0% fee
payout every min

http://asicpool.us/hkc/
robertson2013

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:49:15 AM

I have to say that cryptobuddy really needs to either be banned, just deal with it or move on and stop reading this thread.

I am glad a noticed the ignore button and I'm going to fire my power to this coin even if I don't make any money just to show some of support against blatant harassment.

Let me also make one thing clear I come from Scotland and we have a 98% pre-mined coin that is trying to be pushed on the people there called "ScotCoin" I helped setup the forum and was willing to help them on the development side and give them a formula that would have made the coin more valuable than Aurora but every bone in my body tells me "MY" people will be ripped off and they wont change their approach or listen.

You don't see me posting all over their forum. I just left and have nothing more to do with it and you need to do the same. DO me a favour and take your anger to that forum as that is a TOTAL SCAM WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!

98% premine - no way for people to get it without facebook or Linkedin which is many many people in Scotland so when that coin has any value very few people will have many many coins and the dump will commence leaving MY people with worthless junk.

There are many many coins coming out everyday attached to countries and regions and probably most are not "Official ones" so why not go and and post on those ones for a while please.

Thanks

majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:11:23 PM

I have to say that cryptobuddy really needs to either be banned, just deal with it or move on and stop reading this thread.

I am glad a noticed the ignore button and I'm going to fire my power to this coin even if I don't make any money just to show some of support against blatant harassment.

Let me also make one thing clear I come from Scotland and we have a 98% pre-mined coin that is trying to be pushed on the people there called "ScotCoin" I helped setup the forum and was willing to help them on the development side and give them a formula that would have made the coin more valuable than Aurora but every bone in my body tells me "MY" people will be ripped off and they wont change their approach or listen.

You don't see me posting all over their forum. I just left and have nothing more to do with it and you need to do the same. DO me a favour and take your anger to that forum as that is a TOTAL SCAM WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!

98% premine - no way for people to get it without facebook or Linkedin which is many many people in Scotland so when that coin has any value very few people will have many many coins and the dump will commence leaving MY people with worthless junk.

There are many many coins coming out everyday attached to countries and regions and probably most are not "Official ones" so why not go and and post on those ones for a while please.

Thanks

Great points and thanks for mining HongKongCoin.

I'm not sure if Cryptobuddy was finally banned, came down from his meth high, found his meds, or had his mother take away his computer - but he seems to have died off.  Grin

I'm sure the fact we exposed his fake images about the 'Coingen' had a lot to do with it.

Miner and market interest are growing for HKC and this altcoin is only in its infancy.

Whatzhub

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:22:15 PM

Some men...or 1 man... would just want to watch the crypto-world burn.

The Dev is the hero Hong Kong Coin deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
majorminers

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:23:26 PM

Some men would just want to watch the crypto-world burn.

The Dev is the hero Hong Kong Coin deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Lil Buddy - is that you? The hero that Hong Kong needs - but does not want - I like that Cheesy

HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

There is some news coming soon  Smiley
majorminers

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:22:34 PM

Excellent news Dear Leader  Grin

Now that Lil Buddy has been defeated the true work of revolution can begin!

caspar

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

good pool Wink
http://hkc.majorminers.com/
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:44:55 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 10:11:30 AM by cryptobuddy

Giveaways of HongKongCoin HKC, which is extremely likely a Coingen Coin

As promised in my previous post, I will "giveaway" those HKC that I got from proving the problem of the HKC giveaway faucet, after I had not received an HKC address within 24 hours from the HKC dev to get back those HKC from this problem proving exercise.

For this problem proving exercise, I have got 10600 HKC. I have waited for 2 days, but I still haven't received any HKC wallet address from the HKC dev. Now I will give 1000 HKC to each of 10 Bitcointalk members and 600 to 1 Bitcointalk member whom are interested to have some HKC, which is "extremely likely a Coingen coin".

If you want to have some HKC from this giveaway, please PM me your HKC wallet address. First come first served (only 11 quota).
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:20:41 PM

will keep mine some coins
majorminers

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:25:21 PM

good pool Wink

Thank you my friend. We're working hard to please the miners so we can expand the value of HongKongCoin. Your kind words are very welcome!  Grin

BTW Welcome back, Lil Buddy. Things were really quiet here without you. I was worried you gave up your cause because of the logical beating we gave you.

caspar

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

good pool Wink

Thank you my friend. We're working hard to please the miners so we can expand the value of HongKongCoin. Your kind words are very welcome!  Grin

BTW Welcome back, Lil Buddy. Things were really quiet here without you. I was worried you gave up your cause because of the logical beating we gave you.
I have been in your pool Wink
majorminers

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

good pool Wink

I have been in your pool Wink

I know! I appreciate your mining!  Grin I was saying 'Welcome Back' to Cryptobuddy a few posts back Cheesy

You're doing a great job. Sorry for the confusing post...

Anyone who is on the HKC pool at Major Miners, please follow us on Twitter for any updates!

whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:01:56 PM

Any idea with this coin will be listed on coinmarketcap?
majorminers

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:08:18 PM

Any idea with this coin will be listed on coinmarketcap?

It has been submitted a short time ago, so I'm sure they'll get around to it very soon.

HKC is stabilizing nicely, it will be great to see the total market cap.

RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:19:48 PM

p2pool:

http://coinminer.net:20000/

please try!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: