Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:39:58 AM

exactly sha256 = i don't like it.

ninja too.... i mean come on even though i could not have mined anyway i still object on the behalf of others.

The only fair solution i can think of is

relaunch in 2 hours in scrypt . The HK sha256 has a damaged reputation now.

Life goes on. We'll press forward with the muddled reputation that we have. Nobody is going to re-release the coin as a Scrypt.

But keep those objections coming. We haven't heard enough yet from the 'community' here how much they hate us and our coin! Please, tell us once again!  Grin

The only way we can get stronger is by constantly taking abuse, so we welcome it.

So thanks for the comment. Miners, check out our Bonus Payments so far today:

Mine here: http://hkc.majorminers.com/

P.S. The poster above me seems confused. This wasn't a 'ninja launch.' The project launched on March 16, 2014.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:04:51 AM

I guess I'll be meeting him this August when he hold our first ever Hong Kong Coin Conference in the center of Hong Kong. I'm sure it will be the highlight of both our lives. Thanks for your continued interest in the project and make sure to stop back for updates.

P.S. have you figured out that Lil Buddy is not only stealing from the faucet, but he's also mining, and buying HKC. He's the one putting in the Buy Orders for 1, and he even posted the photo evidence in this thread!

Thanks for the response. Getting the coin up on a Chinese exchange certainly would move things along a bit.

As far as premines go, I wouldn't necessarily call all large premines a scam either. One knock against this coin is that the premine probably isn't even large enough to make a difference. Of course, if it was a larger premine, people would yell 'scam' ... so you can't win either way.

As for cryptobuddy, I have wondered if he was the fellow scooping the coins up at 1. The only reason people typically troll like that is to either buy in cheap, or they are truly deranged. Honestly not sure which is the case at this point. In some ways he may have helped the coin, by bumping it up. The reason people may think it was a ninja launch is because it got so little attention -- buried amongst other nation coins. For myself, I found the faucet idea interesting, bought some coins, sold some of them when the price was okay-ish... so am at a minor profit regardless of what I do with the rest.

A couple of tips, which you can feel free to ignore:
Have the dev outline how the coin will be used and what purpose it will serve.
Show how the coin is getting some publicity. If nobody in Hong Kong knows about it, who is even using the faucet (besides a handful of crypto people)?

If the coin has no actual use in Hong Kong, it's no better than most meme coins.

And to deal with cryptobuddy, show an example of why this isn't a coingen coin. Change the client/fork or whatever, add new features, do something where it's indesputable that it can't be coingen. I have no idea what are the hallmarks of a coingen coin, so am not sure what to recommend there.

And if the dev really wanted to quiet cryptobuddy, upload a copy of the dev's birth certificate, with all personal info/locations out (besides HK). Not that I expect it'd even matter, as trolls tend to find new things to harp on about. But at least it's one less thing.

Finally, not so sure it's a great idea to keep calling the dev 'Dear Leader'. I keep thinking of N. Korea when that phrase is brought up ... probably not the association most would want.

majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:16:27 AM

I guess I'll be meeting him this August when he hold our first ever Hong Kong Coin Conference in the center of Hong Kong. I'm sure it will be the highlight of both our lives. Thanks for your continued interest in the project and make sure to stop back for updates.

P.S. have you figured out that Lil Buddy is not only stealing from the faucet, but he's also mining, and buying HKC. He's the one putting in the Buy Orders for 1, and he even posted the photo evidence in this thread!

Thanks for the response. Getting the coin up on a Chinese exchange certainly would move things along a bit.

As far as premines go, I wouldn't necessarily call all large premines a scam either. One knock against this coin is that the premine probably isn't even large enough to make a difference. Of course, if it was a larger premine, people would yell 'scam' ... so you can't win either way.

As for cryptobuddy, I have wondered if he was the fellow scooping the coins up at 1. The only reason people typically troll like that is to either buy in cheap, or they are truly deranged. Honestly not sure which is the case at this point. In some ways he may have helped the coin, by bumping it up. The reason people may think it was a ninja launch is because it got so little attention -- buried amongst other nation coins. For myself, I found the faucet idea interesting, bought some coins, sold some of them when the price was okay-ish... so am at a minor profit regardless of what I do with the rest.

A couple of tips, which you can feel free to ignore:
Have the dev outline how the coin will be used and what purpose it will serve.
Show how the coin is getting some publicity. If nobody in Hong Kong knows about it, who is even using the faucet (besides a handful of crypto people)?

If the coin has no actual use in Hong Kong, it's no better than most meme coins.

And to deal with cryptobuddy, show an example of why this isn't a coingen coin. Change the client/fork or whatever, add new features, do something where it's indesputable that it can't be coingen. I have no idea what are the hallmarks of a coingen coin, so am not sure what to recommend there.

And if the dev really wanted to quiet cryptobuddy, upload a copy of his birth certificate, with all personal info/locations out (besides HK). Not that I expect it'd even matter, as trolls tend to find new things to harp on about. But at least it's one less thing.

Finally, not so sure it's a great idea to keep calling the dev 'Dear Leader'. I keep thinking of N. Korea when that phrase is brought up ... probably not the association most would want.

Haha. I was just joking about the nickname. Saying 'The Dev' over and over starts to get old. Maybe one day coin devs will be able to reveal their true indentities, but I haven't seen any trend towards that lately. Only an insane person would upload birth certificates to this shit-hole. Can we be honest here?  Grin No matter what document 'The Dev' uploads, it won't be good enough for critics.

You bring up valid points. I really think this coin should not confused with 'country coins.'

The country coin format is this:

1) 50% pre-mined done under the guise of 'helping others.'
2) An imaginary air drop that won't take place.
3) Lots of fan fare and hoopla about prices at ridiculous levels per coin because of the imaginary, inflated market cap.

That's not what this coin is. It's not going to save anyone and it isn't designed to.

The bottom line is this: people have to choose to mine or invest in whatever coin they want to. If the Team here hasn't done enough to win people's trust and inspire confidence, than we can't succeed. That's true of every coin out there.

As far as I'm concerned, HKC is now extremely under-valued. I personally will buy the entire supply of this coin at 1 Sat. I mean every single block ever solved and every block ever solved in the future. I'm also sharing the wealth with the loyalists who are mining the coin. They're the only ones I care about. I'm here to support them in every way I can. Once I own every last coin (except the ones that The Dev gives away) I'm confident I'll see a huge return way beyond 1 Sat.

It no longer matters to me who believes in this coin. My pride has been invoked and I will stop at NOTHING to continue this project.

Thanks for stopping by and adding some intelligent discussion to the thread. Hopefully 'The Dev' will answer you in more detail when he returns. In the meantime, its block cracking time  Grin

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

Haha. I was just joking about the nickname. Saying 'The Dev' over and over starts to get old. Maybe one day coin devs will be able to reveal their true indentities, but I haven't seen any trend towards that lately. Only an insane person would upload birth certificates to this shit-hole. Can we be honest here?  Grin No matter what document 'The Dev' uploads, it won't be good enough for critics.

You bring up valid points. I really think this coin should not confused with 'country coins.'

3) Lots of fan fare and hoopla about prices at ridiculous levels per coin because of the imaginary, inflated market cap.

That's not what this coin is. It's not going to save anyone and it isn't designed to.

The bottom line is this: people have to choose to mine or invest in whatever coin they want to. If the Team here hasn't done enough to win people's trust and inspire confidence, than we can't succeed. That's true of every coin out there.

As far as I'm concerned, HKC is now extremely under-valued. I personally will buy the entire supply of this coin at 1 Sat. I mean every single block ever solved and every block ever solved in the future. I'm also sharing the wealth with the loyalists who are mining the coin. They're the only ones I care about. I'm here to support them in every way I can. Once I own every last coin (except the ones that The Dev gives away) I'm confident I'll see a huge return way beyond 1 Sat.

It no longer matters to me who believes in this coin. My pride has been invoked and I will stop at NOTHING to continue this project.

Thanks for stopping by and adding some intelligent discussion to the thread. Hopefully 'The Dev' will answer you in more detail when he returns. In the meantime, its block cracking time  Grin

For you what said, you really sound like you are indeed the HKC developer.  Grin
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:22:56 AM

For you what said, you really sound like you are indeed the HKC developer.  Grin

I think you already know there are only two people in this forum. Me and you  Grin

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:27:59 AM

I wasn't suggesting to upload info upon the birth certificate, or any personal info ... that's truly insane. I just meant any birth certificate or document related to Hong Kong, with the name blacked out. And yeah, it probably wouldn't be good enough regardless ... but was an idea. I just got tired of hearing cryptobuddy go crazy about where the dev is located, I guess.

And the thing about the air drop, it has occurred with AUR. Or at least so far it has. It probably will work for the Silicon Valley coin (although that's not practical for larger populations). The 3rd point is accurate, however, and is an imaginary cap.

2.5% may not be enough though, if realistically thinking about it, to get enough of the coin out there. But it could be considered the lesser of two evils ... again, too much premine and it's also a problem.
minlihua

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:35:06 AM

several transactions do not receive confirmations. Does someone konw how to deal with this?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                               
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:38:55 AM

several transactions do not receive confirmations. Does someone konw how to deal with this?

HongKongCoin is extremely likely a coin made by a coin generator (Coingen.io). The HKC dev is very likely indeed Majorminers, who is a pool owner.

I doubt that you could obtain any support from HKC dev.

Good Luck!  Tongue
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:43:54 AM

Miners are getting rewarded:

Mine here: http://hkc.majorminers.com/

majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:46:32 AM

Which transactions? Please be specific.

liliwang

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:13:39 PM

Lil baby need his bottle.  Grin I love hongkongcoin  Tongue

majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:07:29 PM

Lil baby need his bottle.  Grin I love hongkongcoin  Tongue

Everybody does! It's a Revolution!  Grin

Look at the total of Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonuses paid out already:

We're more than halfway to the first reward halving so these rewards are going to be very valuable for anyone who mines and hordes them now.

Price is up 300% in the last 24 hours, so that's a good sign. Hash has recovered too.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:25:51 PM

Lil baby need his bottle.  Grin I love hongkongcoin  Tongue

Price is up 300% in the last 24 hours, so that's a good sign. Hash has recovered too.

This information is really deceiving... people are dumping HKC between 1 to 3 satoshi..

Well ....you can say increasing from 1 to 3 satoshi as 300%..  However, at the time of this posting, it is only 2 satoshi.

Last but not least, for those national coins having a block reward of 6000 HKC, the price of 1 to 3 satoshi is really low.  Grin

I would rather say.. this HKC is dying.

(P.S. HKC atmost can be only considered as a city coin.)
rosechose00

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:29:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 07:41:08 AM by rosechose00

Most school shooters are working alone too - there's a reason for that. Nobody wants to be standing around a crazy when the shooting starts  Grin

What you all are saying is to try to make me feel desperate and stop. I could tell you. This is just opposite. Because of you guys, I will continue to do what I believe is correct.

At least I have tried my best to save the fame of Hong Kong. I won't regret at the end.

Save Hong Kong...hahaha what a joker.  Should throw you up on stage to do some stand up comedy.

If you want to save Hong Kong then you should try to gain independence from the Mainland.  Every year Beijing tightening it's grip on Hong Kong independence.  Here's an idea,  Why don't you call up Beijing and tell them you want Hong Kong to secede from China?  LOL
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:31:11 PM

HongKongCoin is extremely likely a coin made by a coin generator (Coingen.io). The HKC dev is very likely indeed Majorminers, who is a pool owner.

I doubt that you could obtain any support from HKC dev.

Good Luck!  Tongue

You know, I'm not even especially fond of this coin. As of yet, the dev hasn't mentioned how it will be used, any plans for use in Hong Kong, or how citizens there will even learn of the coin's existence.

Yet I find myself defending it just because you go on... and on... and on...

Didn't someone in your own HK coingen thread already demonstrate it can't be coingen, due to the fact that two coingen coins open at the same time cause an error. Yet HK coin doesn't do this.

And only you somehow think majorminers is the dev. You have also thought I was on the dev team... and Chinese... and had 'thick face skin'... whatever that means. You also put basically anyone who even responded to this thread on your possible scammers list/dev team members, including someone who simply replied to you, asking for free coins.

If you are going to troll, at least change up your playbook a little, and try to use a little sanity? It's completely bizarre that you chose to troll the one nation coin without a large premine, where it's nearly impossible for the dev to scam anyone... and the first nation coin to pay out to people.
flyaway2sky

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:44:49 PM

I think this coin is a joke
it's enough now, no more xxx country coins

majorminers

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

It is a nice coin,I will surpport it Grin Grin Grin

Rose, we appreciate your support! We're continuing to do our best to keep things moving!

Major Miners has completed the most recent Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonus and paid out over 500,000 HKC!

Right now we're coming up with an even greater promotion - so stay tuned! We love rewarding our loyal pool workers!

Since I said that I thought HKC was a real bargain at 1, it's now up to 5!

Anyone who listened - and bought - like I did, would now have 500% MORE MONEY!  Grin

P.S. I talked with The Dev. He's working in his lair - underneath Hong Kong - on the next phase of this project.

I made up the story about him going to Mainland China, he's never been there. My contacts on the Mainland say that HKC is starting to get a lot of interest. It's time to accumulate as many as you can in the next week - before the big swing in price.

P.P.S. Cryptobuddy aka Lil Buddy aka Super Baby finally figured out Hong Kong is a city! He's improving  Grin

majorminers

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:18:14 PM

I think this coin is a joke
it's enough now, no more xxx country coins

"A coin for every country, city, town, municipality, and proposed autonomous region."

That's my philosophy, and thank you very much for your comment.

The next two weeks should be very interesting for HongKongCoin - The One True, Real and Authentic Crypo-Currency of the greatest Special Administrative Region On Earth - Hong Kong.

What Sun Tzu said about war could be easily applied to altcoins: "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."

liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:42:08 PM

Hongkongcoin very good coin. I always surport you.  Grin

majorminers

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:48:59 PM

Hongkongcoin very good coin. I always surport you.  Grin

Thanks Lili, you are a great supporter of the project! We appreciate it. Just mine and accumulate as many HKC as you can - you won't be sorry later!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: