Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23582 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:12:22 PM

[DOTA 2] My DL betting results today:

✅ beastcoast - paiN Gaming: beastcoast, 1.47
❌ Nigma - EG: Nigma, 1.71
✅ Invictus - Vici: Invictus Gaming 1.5, 1.85
✅ Aster - Chaos: Aster, 1.42
✅ Reality Rift - TNC: TNC, 1.45
❌ Liquid - VirtusPro: VirtusPro, 2.06

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:21:24 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks, predictions and thoughts about other 2 upper bracket round 1 matches (DreamLeague Season 13):

Team Secret - Fnatic: Team Secret, 1.25 @ BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - Alliance: Alliance, 2.24 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, betting risk is normal if you asking me.

Secret are definitely one of the favourites to win the Dreamleague. They have shown us amazing performance all throughout the 2019, but this is a new year, new patch and they are facing another SEA fan favourite team, Fnatic. Fnatic were placed in a pretty hard group together with Nigma, Aster and TNC Predator. They have lost vs Nigma, and they have beaten Aster 2 times with 2-0 result. While Secret, dominated group B beating Vici Gaming and beastcoast. Amazing performance. Even tho Fnatic looks really good on paper, I don’t think they are an even match to amazing Team Secret. I have a clear winner in my mind and it’s Team Secret. Odds are low, but ill go big bet. I don't want to risk with handicaps here.

Some would say NaVi vs Alliance is like Real vs Barcelona in football. El Clasico. Yes, it was, a few years ago. Not anymore, at least not for now. October last year was an extremely good month for Alliance. By winning the DreamLeague Season 12 and finishing 3rd in the ESL One Hamburg 2019 they have proven to the world that they can do it, and that their new lineup is a good fit and a long term project. They have repeated their success at ONE Esports Dota 2 World Pro Invitational Singapore by finishing on 4th place. Not bad, but they obviously expected more. They have entered this DreamLeague Season 13 with 2 wins and 1 loss in their group C. They have beaten VP and Reality Rift, but lost to Invictus Gaming, which was kinda disappointing. On the other side, NaVi surprised us all. They did show they are the underdog of this tournament and that they could go all the way. Was their group play and their wins vs EG and Liquid just a fluke or will they continue to show us a good performance in the playoffs? We will see, but one thing is sure. There is a really hard task in front of them - beating Alliance. According to the odds, NaVi are the favourites in this match, but I would call this match an even battle. I think everything is possible here, if any of those teams will have a good day, they can beat each other. But I will give a slight more chance to Alliance, since I feel like they have already proven themselves and they showed us they are really good in the last few months. Those odds on Alliance are just amazing, can’t miss those. My pick for this match is clear. My bet is Alliance.

GL! Later on, ill place bets on more lower bracket matches! PM me for discord / google sheet!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:06:42 PM

[DOTA 2] My 2nd two picks for today. Lower bracket matches for Wednesday (DreamLeague Season 13):

Nigma - beastcoast: Nigma -1.5, 1.55 @ BetOnBit
Invictus Gaming - Team Aster: Invictus Gaming, 1.40 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, betting risk is normal and pretty safe i would say. If anything unexpected doesnt happen here, Nigma and IG will win those matches.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:36:06 AM

✅ Team Secret - Fnatic: Team Secret, 1.25
✅ Natus Vincere - Alliance: Alliance, 2.24
❌ Nigma - beastcoast: Nigma -1.5, 1.55
✅ Invictus Gaming - Team Aster: Invictus Gaming, 1.40
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:47:09 AM

[DOTA 2] Wednesday predictions 3/4. My first 2 DreamLeague Season 13 bets for Thursday (lower bracket):

Fnatic - TNC Predator: TNC Predator 1.5, 1.52 @ BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - Team Liquid: Team Liquid 1.5, 1.48 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3, from lower bracket. Loser is eliminated and is going home. Betting risk on those handicaps is extremely high. If you want to be "safer" go for winners.

Later today, ill post 2 extra bets and my thoughts on those matches (upper bracket semifinals).

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:56:59 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for upper bracket DreamLeague matches today:

Evil Geniuses - Vici Gaming: Vici Gaming, 1.51 @ BetOnBit

Team Secret - Alliance: Alliance 1.5, 1.82 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3.

EG vs Vici. What a beauty of a match this will be. These two teams played each other not long ago in the grand finals of ONE Esports Dota 2 World Pro Invitational Singapore. The match was best of 5, and Vici Gaming took the championship, beating EG with a clean 3-0 score. Now, these two teams are back facing each other in the upper bracket semi finals of DreamLeague Season 13. EG beat Nigma 2-1 in the upper bracket round 1, while Vici Gaming took down their Chinese brothers Invictus Gaming with the same score. Evil Geniuses were struggling in the group stage, they were struggling with the Team Nigma too (Nigma dropped out of the tournament today losing to beastcoast 1-2). So I wonder now if they are ready to fight again vs one of the best teams in the world. Hopefully they have learned a lot from their loss at World Pro Invitational. On the other side Vici Gaming fought the tournament favourites in their group stage, Team Secret, losing with a 1-2 score. Watching Vici Gaming and Evil Geniuses throughout this tournament, I can say, Vici has left a better impression on me. I think Vici will continue their good performance from the last tournament, and I think that they are surely champion contenders here, together with Team Secret. I must admit, that EG might take a map here, that’s a good bet too. My bet here would be: Vici Gaming to win.

Second upper bracket semi final match of the DreamLeague Season 13 is Secret vs Alliance. A European clash. Secret ended as 1st place team in group B, while in the playoffs - upper bracket round 1 they have beaten Fnatic with a 2-1 score. On the other side, Alliance finished at 2nd place in group C, right after Invictus Gaming. They played vs Natus Vincere in round 1 of the upper bracket, beating them with a 2-1 in a back and forth match. They were on the end of the elimination from the upper bracket, but they came back in game 3, and they have sent one of the biggest underdogs NaVi to lower bracket. They played well, but I don’t think that’s enough to beat Team Secret in this stage. Nikobaby and Limmp are carrying Alliance so hard in the last matches, but I think Matu and Nisha are the more deadlier tandem. Odds on Team Secret are extremely low, that shows us how big favourites they are here in this match. I can give a minimum chances to Alliance in this match, but never say never. We saw that yesterday in the Nigma - beastcoast match. Clear favourite here is Team Secret and a safe bet, but odds are very low. Im going for Alliance handicap surprise. Big risk, but hopefully they can take 1 map.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:49:53 PM

✅ Fnatic - TNC: TNC 1.5, 1.52
✅ NaVi - Team Liquid: Team Liquid 1.5, 1.48
✅ Evil Geniuses - Vici Gaming: Vici Gaming, 1.51
❌ Secret - Alliance: Alliance 1.5, 1.82

Was a big gamble with Alliance, i know, sadly we didn't made it boyz! GG anyway!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:14:55 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for DreamLeague Season 13 Friday matches (lower bracket for now):

beastcoast - Invictus Gaming: Invictus Gaming, 1.39 @ BetOnBit

TNC Predator - Team Liquid: Team Liquid 1.5, 1.50 @ BetOnBit

What to say about team like beastcoast. Most probably the biggest underdog here. They finished 3rd in their group B, right behind the Team Secret and Vici Gaming. A really tough group for them. Now they are fighting their way through the lower bracket. They won against paiN Gaming 1-0 and surprisingly yesterday they have won against Nigma with 2-1. Really impressive lower bracket run for now. But now, their Peruvian lineup will be put to a really big test - Invictus Gaming. Beastcoast already got destroyed by one Chinese team, Vici Gaming, and now they need to play another one in the lower bracket round 3. On the other side, Invictus Gaming came from the upper bracket, where they played Vici Gaming and lost the match with the close 1-2 result. Their next lower bracket clash was vs another Chinese team, Aster Gaming, the match that they have won with 2-1. On the paper, IG are a way better team, but beastcoast showed us that they can surprise us all. By beating Nigma, they left so many questions unanswered. In the end, I don’t think that beastcoast can do another similar surprise. IG are way better team, and they should able to learn on Nigma’s mistakes and outclass the Peruvians. Sadly for Peruvian fans, i think this is the end of their tournament run. My pick here is: Invictus Gaming.

What to say about this match. TNC ended on last place in their group A, while Liquid ended on 3rd position. Both teams were struggling during opening stage of this DreamLeague Season 13. However, if we analyse last few months, TNC Predator was way more successful team. 1st place ESL Chengdu Major, 1st place ESL One Hamburg. But now, it seems like they are dropping in form. On the other side, looks like Liquid are rising in their form, they are playing better and better. TNC won against Reality Rift and Fnatic in the lower bracket, while Team Liquid have beaten two CIS powerhouses, VirtusPro and Natus Vincere. I have a feeling that this match will be way closer that the odds are pointing out. According to the odds, TNC Predator are favored team to win here, but I don’t think it will be easy at all. Liquid really impressed me with their strategic play vs Natus Vincere where they dominated both games. Can they repeat such amazing play vs SEA favourites? I think they can. Will it be easy? No, it won’t. But I do think those odds are not telling us the right story. Liquid has a chance to win, same as TNC, and i have decided to give a slight more chance to Team Liquid. Safer bet would be Liquid +1.5 handicap, but if you want risky, but highly rewarding bet, Liquid is a way to go. Safer bet for me.

Later today ill place more Dota 2 Dreamleague bets for the upcoming matches!
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:17:51 PM

✅ Fnatic - TNC: TNC 1.5, 1.52
✅ NaVi - Team Liquid: Team Liquid 1.5, 1.48
✅ Evil Geniuses - Vici Gaming: Vici Gaming, 1.51
❌ Secret - Alliance: Alliance 1.5, 1.82

Was a big gamble with Alliance, i know, sadly we didn't made it boyz! GG anyway!
GG grats!

You have made a good bet for this series. It was an upset for VG vs EG and the game made by Beastcoast and Nigma was also a big upset of the tournament.

I think Nigma underestimated that team.

How bout your bets on the upper bracket? only 1 match remaining, VG vs. Secret.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:18:39 PM

[CS:GO] Some of my picks for Dreamhack Leipzig:

North - Sprout: North, 1.55 @ BetOnBit

Cloud9 - Renegades: Cloud9, 1.53 @ BetOnBit

Heroic - MAD Lions: MAD Lions, 1.72 @ BetOnBit

All opening matches are best of 1. Be careful or go low. Anything can happen here i think.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:39:45 PM

[DOTA 2] DreamLeague 3rd match of the day:

Evil Geniuses - Invictus Gaming: Invictus Gaming, 2.13 @ BetOnBit

Best of 3. I've decided to go with Invictus Gaming. When i saw 2.13 odds on IG, i really didn't think much about it. EG are favourites here according to bookies, but i think this is another close match 50-50 maybe. IG has a chance to take it. Handicap +1.5 is safer if you don't want risk too much.
boyptc

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:21:46 AM

Best of 3. I've decided to go with Invictus Gaming. When i saw 2.13 odds on IG, i really didn't think much about it. EG are favourites here according to bookies, but i think this is another close match 50-50 maybe. IG has a chance to take it. Handicap +1.5 is safer if you don't want risk too much.
This is okay.

EG won the series but IG won the 2nd game. At least, they've tried and proved themselves that they can go at par with EG, a well-known tier 1 team. But everybody is waiting for this major to end and see if there's still the 3rd place curse for EG.

What can you say the lower bracket match.

Ex- Alliance now Team Liquid vs. Alliance?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:31:19 AM

For th online gamblers who needs tips and prediction about the Esports about online games it is very helpful because it's totally free compared to the others that you need to pay first before gets some tips or startegy but that's not the end of paying because you need to pay every month to access what you need.  But Im not a gambling player of Esports for the online games but if that is for sports It's very helpful for me but still good for me so for the people who wants free tips you can join and see what tips and prediction Op he have.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:52:33 AM

I would go with Team Liquid.

Nikobaby is a good carry but as a team, Liquid is a solid one. They made a lot of mistakes though so I can't positively say that I would side with this team. Maybe I can wait for some tips from the OP to see what he thinks about this matchup.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:36:10 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 07:59:15 AM by turkandjaydee

I prefer Alliance will win against Team Liquid in this tournament.

Team Liquid was on fire and won against Alliance in the last major (Chengdu Major). But in this Leipzig Major, I see Alliance has a better record than Team Liquid.
They even beat Navi who previously win against Team Liquid in the group stage.

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:51:00 AM

I prefer Alliance in this tournament.

Team Liquid was on fire and won against Alliance in the last major (Chengdu Major). But in this Leipzig Major, I see Alliance has a better record than Team Liquid.
They even beat Navi who previously win against Team Liquid in the group stage.

We are now expecting about the Nigma that they can go and win another major. However, after they are going to the upper bracket, still many people think they are going down into the lower bracket again and go into the final. Still, after their mistakes on the lower bracket, they are now finally eliminated by the beastcoast. Now the most awaited fight of all time is the Alliance or the new Alliance versus the Team Liquid or the previous Alliance player, and now we can make a good prediction because those teams are both good and high skilled player in this coming major.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:06:59 AM

Still, after their mistakes on the lower bracket, they are now finally eliminated by the beastcoast.
It's not that Nigma played really bad, Beastcoast was playing really well and better than Nigma. That was a great match to watch.

There are many great matches in this tournament, I hope to see more.
boyptc

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:36:00 AM

Nikobaby is a good carry but as a team, Liquid is a solid one. They made a lot of mistakes though so I can't positively say that I would side with this team. Maybe I can wait for some tips from the OP to see what he thinks about this matchup.
This game is live now.

I can't determine who can win between the two because I guess they are the same base on experience and knowledge in team fights. I commend the team fights of Team Liquid because I have followed their matches but not with Alliance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:53:12 AM

This game is live now.

I can't determine who can win between the two because I guess they are the same base on experience and knowledge in team fights. I commend the team fights of Team Liquid because I have followed their matches but not with Alliance.

They are now on drafting phase.

Alliance
-IO
-GYRO
-LICH
-Beast Master
-Magnus

Liquid
-Treant
-Morph
-Dark Willow
-Mars
-Broodmother

Base on long game then Liquid got this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:36:58 AM

This game is live now.

They are now on drafting phase.

Alliance
-IO
-GYRO
-LICH
-Beast Master
-Magnus

Liquid
-Treant
-Morph
-Dark Willow
-Mars
-Broodmother

Base on long game then Liquid got this.

Not true. Alliance 1-0  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: