Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105]
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 03:38:29 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2023, 09:00:26 PM by rand1919

⁠🎮 Pinnacle: 25 Year Anniversary Show
⚔️ VirtusPro (1.15) vs Level UP (4.80) @ LeetBit
⏰ December 4th @ 17:00  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

This $100.000 tournament entered into the final phase. VirtusPro lost only 1 map in the group phase, finishing 1st in their group C. With 8-1, they are among the top 3 performing teams in the group stages. Playoffs was a different story. They've crushed Alliance with 2-0, to lose vs Team Tickles with a close 1-2 score to end up in a lower bracket. Level UP had a similar road, but they lost in round 1 of the upper bracket playoffs vs the strongest team in the competition Team Falcons. This is a be or not to be a match for either of the teams. VirtusPro is a much stronger and higher-quality team, but in those lower-level leagues, anything can happen. VP are favourites, but for sure Level UP can surprise. Be very careful here, maybe go lower bet to be sure. I believe VP has a high chance of taking this series 2-0. I don't see Level UP progressing to the next round. A -1.5 handicap is a solid bet here, with a small stake, it should be okay.

PICK: VirtusPro -1.5
ODDS: 1.62 @ LeetBit

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
🔥BTC BETTING SITE I'M USING
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 09:05:09 PM

We did it boys. Dota 2 match today brought us some money  Cool

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 02:46:52 PM

⁠🎮 ESL Challenger League Season 46 Europe
⚔️ Team Spirit (1.95) vs Sinners (1.75) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 6th @ 19:00  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

Spirit are definitely favorite here. With heavy fraggers like donk, zont1x and ArtFr0st and supported by experienced chopper, Spirit are team to watch. However, Team Spirit is currently in Dubai on some LAN, while Sinners are located in Europe, and that might be a problem for a big lag that can occur on Spirit's side. With high ping, I wonder if Spirit can pull it off. Odds immediately changed to Sinners side, and Spirit are underdogs there. However, Spirit are heavy map pool favourite, individual quality is on their side too. It's just a question of how they will approach this series by having such high lag and ping. Will they be able to break Sinners no matter what? I'm definitely interested to try Spirit with such underdog odds and see what happens. It will all depend on how Spirit can utilize that lag and high ping.

PICK: Team Spirit ML
ODDS: 1.95 @ Leetbit

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 10:41:04 PM

🎮 BetBoom Dacha
⚔️ BetBoom Team (2.90) vs VirtusPro (1.35) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 9th @ 10:55  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

BetBoom is one of the hottest new CS2 teams out there. In this CIS clash, two Russian teams will clash with each other. Together with Cloud9, maybe those teams are part of the top 3 Russian teams at the moment. BetBoom and VP never played each other. In this semifinal series, pressure will be high, and there is no room for the mistake. VP has experience and more individual quality, but I don't think BetBoom was studied enough, to be fully prepared to play against them. They did beat Cloud9 and GamerLegion 2-0 in their last 2 matches, while VP took down Astralis and Team Spirit. Both teams play hard matches, and even tho VP are favorites here, I don't think BetBoom will give them an easy series. +1.5 handicap on BetBoom here is a good bet. BetBoom surely has a chance to take a map off VP.

PICK: BetBoom Team +1.5
ODDS: 1.52 @ Leetbit

⁠🎮 BetBoom Dacha
⚔️ MIBR (2.50) vs Team Spirit (1.48) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 9th @ 14:25  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

Brazil vs Russia. MIBR vs Spirit in 2nd semifinal match of the day. Spirit played 6 maps vs MIBR this year, and they didn't lose a single one. Their map pool is impeccable and their gameplay looks much stronger at this point. Their two 2-0 wins vs FURIA in the last days are showing that. Brazilians have a special play style and it seems like Spirit is used to it and they are fighting well against it. They are favorites here, and I don't think MIBR can threaten them. Yes, brnz4n and insani on MIBR side can make a lot of damage, as they are their top fraggers, but Spirit's experience with chopper and amazing strong play by one of the highest rating (1.37) players on the server, donk, is the perfect combo for them.

PICK: Team Spirit ML
ODDS: 1.48 @ Leetbit

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 10:26:50 AM

🎮 BetBoom Dacha | Grand Finals | Best of 5
⚔️ VirtusPro (1.72) vs Team Spirit (2.00) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 10th @ 11:55  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

Grand finals of the BetBoom Dacha. Russian organizers, two Russian teams in the grand finals. Who would have thought? BetBoom Dacha trophy and $180.000 first place prize are on the line here. VirtusPro is the only team in this competition who are still without a loss. The only map they have lost is vs Astralis in the group stage. They beat them 2-1 in the end, and they beat Team Spirit already 2-0 in the group stage. In the playoffs, they beat another russian team BetBoom Team with the same score. They are just looking unstoppable, especially against Russian teams. Seems like CIS opponents really suit them. They feel comfortable playing against them, and confident on almost any of the maps. VP has a very experienced lineup, but Team Spirit has really good up-and-coming youngsters like donk and ArtFr0st. None of their players had a lower HLTV rating than 1.14 in their last 2-0 win vs MIBR, which is superb. Let's keep in mind, that this is the best of 5 grand finals, so possible we can watch 5 maps. VirtusPro is slightly favored, as they have beaten Spirit already in this competition, but I'm sure Spirit will have their own chance in this match. They are so good on Ancient and Anubis, even Mirage which is a very popular map. If you want to try a decent value bet, go with VirtusPro to win the series. If you want to make a sure bet, slightly higher stake, but lower odds, maybe try with more than 3.5 maps, which means that the match CAN'T end up with 3-0 for either of the teams. Good luck!

PICK #1 (high risk bet, low stake): VirtusPro ML
ODDS: 1.72 @ Leetbit

PICK #2 (low risk bet, higher stake): Over 3.5 maps
ODDS: 1.26 @ Leetbit

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2023, 12:39:04 PM

Dota 2 ESL One Kuala Lumpur - how to bet?

The last big Dota 2 tournament of 2023 is upon us. ESL One Kuala Lumpur marks the start of the new Dota 2 season. After the end of last 2022/2023 season that finished with The International 2023, teams revamped. Rosters were changed, players were transferred, and we are ready to go into a new season with a brand new Dota 2 system that will be powered by ESL Pro Tour points collected within the ESL system.

With a $1.000.000 prize pool on the line and almost 20.000 EPT points this will be a very important tournament going into the new season. Tournament will be live for 7 days, and top world teams will fight for the title and to show which teams are gonna take the lead in the new season. This will be a very good indicator, how the rest of the season will go, and which teams are gonna be favored in the other up and coming Dota 2 tournaments after New Year.

Where are The International 2023 champions?

Sadly, two time The International champions, CIS based, Team Spirit are skipping this tournament. Due to health issues they are skipping ESL One Kuala Lumpur, so we won’t have a chance to see them in action this time. Their form will remain a mystery for us in this tournament, so we will need to wait for the next tournament, to see if they are still the best team in the world.

Top 4 ESL One Kuala Lumpur favorites

This tournament is so stacked, from Europe to China, even a SEA server will have strong representatives.

🎮#1 favorites: Gaimin Gladiators
Leetbit outright odds: 4.45

Gaimin Gladiators are going to the new season with the same 2023 roster. Unchanged, unchallenged, the most successful team in 2023. GG dominated the 2023 DPC Season winning all three of Valve's Majors and finishing 2nd at the 2023 The International. Their lineup looks so solid and experienced, that they will surely be one of the biggest favorites moving into the new season. Surely, if you want to bet on them during this Kuala Lumpur event, you won’t regret it hopefully.

🎮#2 favorites: Team Liquid
Leetbit outright odds: 2.40

Almost right behind GG, there is Team Liquid. With their position 3 player zai taking a break from the competitive scene, they took SabeRLight- on board for this event. Their 2023 was kinda not so good, even though they were mostly dominant. Their biggest success was 2nd place at Riyadh Masters 2023, where they lost to Team Spirit with 1-3 in the grand finals. Their lineup looks scary, and they will surely be one of the top favorites here.

🎮#3 favorites: BetBoom Team
Leetbit outright odds: 6.80

BetBoom is investing so much into esports, it’s crazy. With their up and coming CS2 team, they look solid in Dota 2 now too. Their young squad led by Nightfall and TORONTOTOKYO, a The International winner with Team Spirit, is looking insanely scary on paper. A decent 2023 is behind them, as they were always on the verge of being top team in most of the tournaments. Maybe this is a big year and season for them? They will surely be the biggest CIS team in this Dota 2 season.

🎮#4 favorites: LGD Gaming
Leetbit outright odds: 7.65

The best and the strongest team in China right now, for sure. Even though they did some roster changes after The International 2023, they are looking even more scary right now. However, they’ve replaced 3 players from their previous lineup, so let’s be careful with them. They look scary on paper, but we still didn’t see them in action. In 2023 they didn’t make any significant achievements, but that season could be a winner for them. Never count out the Chinese team. If you want to bet on the underdog, this is maybe one of the teams that you need to look for.

What about Team Falcons - new team on the block
Leetbit outright odds: 21.50

Team Falcons is a new Saudi Arabian esports organization that is heavily investing in esports in the last year or so. New to the Dota 2 scene, they’ve gathered a really respectable squad. Led by skiter and Cr1t-, supported by Malr1ne, ATF and Sneyking, they looked scary in the matches they’ve played so far. However, this will be the first big tournament on the big scene for them, and it will be interesting to see how they will position themselves. I believe they can get in the upper class of the teams and organizations in Dota 2, tier 1 level is where they should be ranked, but we will see how they will perform in this tournament. If you are looking for another underdog team, which is a new team too and can shock bigger guys, this is it. Keep an eye on this team.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:11:21 PM

Esports bet of the day #1:

🎮 BLAST Premier: World Final 2023
⚔️ ENCE (2.15) vs NAVI (1.62) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 14th @ 07:00  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

NAVI and ENCE both lost the first match in group A of the tournament. Vitality crushed the new NAVI lineup with a clean 2-0, while ENCE was powerless against Russian players representing Cloud9. Cloud9 with electroNic and Perfecto, two ex-NAVI players, look scary. I think they need more time for their lineup to work, but they will surely be one of the top CS teams in 2024. ENCE had a glimpse of brilliance at the end of CS:GO era, while they won IEM Dallas 2023, finished 2nd at IEM Cologne 2023 and took 2nd place at Gamers8 2023. In CS2, they still didn't have any bigger memorable series, but with gla1ve as their captain now, they might look scary vs some teams. Both teams are struggling now, but NAVI just looks scarier on paper. Their youngsters, led by Aleksib, can take this series for sure. Everything is on their side, even the odds are not that bad.

PICK: NAVI ML
ODDS: 1.62 @ Leetbit

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 10:38:34 PM

🎮 Dota 2 ESL One Kuala Lumpur
⚔️ Team Secret (3.10) vs Team Liquid (1.32) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 15th @ 05:00  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

Secret did beat 2 weakest teams in the tournament in their group A. But, now they need to take on a giant. Liquid had a bad start in this tournament. With 2 losses, 1 draw and 2 wins, they’ve barely advanced to the playoffs. Surely, they can go very far, and Secret shouldn’t be a big step for them. Their last series was in July where Team Liquid crushed Secret in a group stage of Riyadh Masters. Now it can be the same, as Liquid are big favorites here. Very weak odds on Liquid, but Liquid to win this elimination series is only logical way here. -1.5 handicap for Liquid would work too, but I wouldn't risk. Too much on the line for both of the teams.

PICK: Team Liquid ML
ODDS: 1.32 @ Leetbit

Esports bet of the day #2:

⚔️ Tundra (2.70) vs BetBoom Team (1.40) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 15th @ 08:35  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

New Tundra is not anymore that old amazing squad. Their rewarded and championship winning squad is gone, as they have a new roster for this new 2023/2024 season. Their mixed American-Russian-Indonesian roster looks ok on paper, but they are not able to fight the strongest teams at this point. BetBoom Team has quality, team play and more quality individual players that can make difference. Their last match was won by BetBoom, in the Riyadh Masters. Russians are favorites here, and I don’t see a reason why they could lose this elimination match, even though their group stage matches were a disaster. 5 matches, 5 draws. Slightly better odds on BetBoom, compared to Liquid's in the previous match.

PICK: BetBoom Team ML
ODDS: 1.40 @ Leetbit

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 09:22:14 AM

Nice picks there mate. It's been a long time. I'm a few hours late. Team Secret as expected already lost. And BetBoom is also expected to beat Tundra but maybe not that easy. Somehow I want Tundra to win but just hesitant to bet on them. So far, BetBoom got the first map but it was a prolonged game. Itching to bet on Tundra with a +1.

Waiting on the next series of games. I have bets on Liquid and GG. Would be nice to read your assessments on the coming game between the Falcons and Liquid, and GG and Azure.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:55:44 PM

Nice picks there mate. It's been a long time. I'm a few hours late. Team Secret as expected already lost. And BetBoom is also expected to beat Tundra but maybe not that easy. Somehow I want Tundra to win but just hesitant to bet on them. So far, BetBoom got the first map but it was a prolonged game. Itching to bet on Tundra with a +1.

Waiting on the next series of games. I have bets on Liquid and GG. Would be nice to read your assessments on the coming game between the Falcons and Liquid, and GG and Azure.

Hey, thank you! Everything went as expected today. But, I've skipped Liquid vs Falcons. The Falcons went from 1-0 to 1-2, and elimination from the tournament. Pretty sad, when we see who is playing in that lineup, but kinda expected.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:57:10 PM

⚔️ G2.IG (1.78) vs BetBoom Team (1.92) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 16th @ 05:00  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

After a series of failures, which can be attributed to the failure at the qualifiers for The International 2023, IG completely rebuilt the roster, inviting all the top players from the region. Now the team has a lot of potential to fulfil. The renewed G2.IG squad showed great results in the group stage of ESL One Kuala Lumpur 2023. The Chinese took the top 1 in Group B, losing only to Tundra. In the first playoff match, G2.IG faced Gaimin Gladiators. In an intense match, one of the best teams from last season, GG, proved to be stronger and closed the series with a score of 2-1. On the other hand, BetBoom has an amazing lineup, but they failed to deliver here. 5 draws in the group stage. Their 2-0 win vs Tundra in the lower bracket of the playoffs, did slightly wash out the bad taste, but still, the Chinese are slight favorites here. I am definitely in favor of G2.IG in this match. They showed themselves well in the group stage and looked decent in the match against GG, and BB today is not at the level of "gladiators". Even in the series against Tundra, BB looked confused, although they closed the series dominantly.

PICK: G2.IG ML
ODDS: 1.78 @ Leetbit

⚔️ Azure Ray (2.50) vs Gaimin Gladiators (1.48) @ Leetbit
⏰ December 16th @ 08:35  CEST

Pre-match analysis:

Azure Ray's first major appearance is ESL Kuala Lumpur 2023. They played well in the group stage, finishing top 1 in Group A. The score was 8-2 in maps. ESL One Kuala Lumpur 2023 playoffs, Azure Ray, started with a colorful victory over Team Falcons. In the fight against the European team, the Chinese showed real class, which has long been lacking in their players. Despite the relatively recent appearance of AR on the professional scene, GG and Azure Ray have already played each other three times, and are already in the new season. The total score is 1 win for AR and 1 for GG. There is also a draw at Bali Major 2023. I expect an equal fight from the two teams in this match. From their first playoff matches at ESL One Kuala Lumpur 2023, you can see that both sides are set to perform well in the tournament. As far as I'm concerned, there are two equal teams playing here today and GG's advantage doesn't look serious. There should be a full-fledged bo3. According to the odds, GG are clear favorite, but I don't think it will be so easy. Azure Ray is playing this tournament in a very good way, showing brilliance. They will make things very hard for GG. +1.5 handicap on Azura Ray or over 2.5 maps are good bets here.

PICK: Azure Ray +1.5
ODDS: 1.50 @ Leetbit

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 10:21:30 AM

🎮CS BLAST Premier: Spring Groups
⚔️ VirtusPro (1.38) 🆚 BIG (2.80)
⏰ January 24th @ 17:00 CET

Pre-match analysis:

Group stage of the BLAST Premier is on the way. Group D will kick off today with the first series between VirtusPro and BIG. VP is entering this series as a big favorite in all fields. The Russian lineup led by Jame and FL1T is in pretty good shape. In the last week or so, they won 3 matches and lost 1. Their last win vs Fnatic was a dominant one and they proved that Ancient and Overpass are one of their best maps. Versus BIG, the map pool is kinda even, and they won't have such a big advantage in maps, as BIG is playing all maps equally. However, BIG is on a 3-match losing streak, and even tho mantuu and Krimbo are playing very good and are very high KDA rated, I don't think they can pull out a win vs VP. VP is stronger on paper, individual quality too. Decent odds on the VP win overall.

PICK: VirtusPro ML
ODDS: 1.38

⚔️ Cloud9 (1.50) 🆚 Heroic (2.40)
⏰ January 24th @ 19:30 CET

Pre-match analysis:

Heroic, one of the best CS teams last year, is falling behind their competition lately. Their form dropped, they replaced 3 players + a coach last December, and basically. All high-quality individuals didn't manage to confirm their strong qualities yet in a team together. However, Cloud9 looks very scary. Especially now, since Boombl4 joined his ex NaVi teammates electronic and Perfect in C9. By doing that, they gathered slightly more firepower and teamplay definitely. Even tho Heroic has some very highly-ranked individuals in terms of nicoodoz and NertZ, I don't think they can do much against this Cloud9. Cloud9 could be one of the strongest CS teams in 2024 if they stick together. Cloud9 played BetBoom a week ago, crushing them in 2 maps by losing just 8 rounds. Amazing performance and I expect they will continue like that in this BLAST.

PICK: Cloud9 ML
ODDS: 1.50

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
🔥 BTC 150% WELCOME DEPOSIT BONUS + 100 FREE SPINS = CODE: RAND1919
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:32:41 PM

We got 2 nice wins yesterday from CS BLAST Premier.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 01:35:12 PM

⚔️ VirtusPro (1.95) 🆚 Cloud9 (1.75)
⏰ January 25th @ 17:00 CET

Pre-match analysis:

Both teams opened their BLAST Premier participation with a dominant win. Cloud9 won against one of the best teams last year, Heroic, with 2-0. On the other side, VirtusPro crushed German BIG. VirtusPro has a slightly better map pool, as they don't play Nuke, and C9 is not playing Vertigo mostly. I think if Cloud9 with their new player Boombl4 manages to play along, they will be for sure candidates to finish in the top 2 here. Odds are kinda of even on both teams, but Cloud9 is slightly favorite, for me too.

PICK: Cloud9 ML
ODDS: 1.75

⚔️ BIG (1.95) 🆚 Heroic (1.75)
⏰ January 25th @ 19:30 CET

Pre-match analysis:

Both teams went through the roster changes. This will be an elimination match for both teams, as BIG lost to VirtusPro in round 1, while Heroic was dominated by Cloud9 with a clean 2-0. Odds are slightly favoring Heroic, me aswell. Heroic has a better individual quality, even tho both teams are still not proven in the Counter-Strike 2. Heroic's flaws are maps. They have extremely bad map pool preference, and this could go in BIG's favour. I believe that Heroic will take this, if they fix at least some mistakes they did vs Cloud9. They have a quality for it, for sure.

PICK: Heroic ML
ODDS: 1.75

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 09:32:31 PM

🎮 LPL 2024 Spring
⚔️ TOP Esports (1.26) 🆚 EDward Gaming (3.40)
⏰ January 27th @ 12:00 CET

Pre-match analysis:

The LPL Spring Season is in full swing, and on January 27th at 12:00, Top Esports will face their old rivals, EDward Gaming. Both teams have undergone some roster changes this year, with the current odds favoring TES. It's well-known in the LPL that TES has been EDG’s nemesis. Over the past four years, EDG has not won a single regular-season game against TES, a level of dominance even more pronounced than JDG over BLG. Since 2019, in their nine encounters, EDG hasn’t managed to secure a victory against TES. This isn’t just a matter of skill difference, but seems like a destined suppression. The reason why TES always wins against EDG is due to their playstyle which completely counters EDG’s. Ever since JackeyLove joined TES, the team has transformed into one that revolves around its bot lane. As long as JackeyLove’s lane is stable or gains an advantage, TES usually secures the victory. This means that when facing teams that also focus heavily on their bot lane, TES tends to have an upper hand. EDG, from Uzi to Viper and now to Leave, has always emphasized bot lane development as well. However, every time EDG faces TES, their bot lane struggles, leading to their consistent defeats. Additionally, with EDG's mid laner Fisher lacking experience, there's more pressure on Leave to perform. In their first match against RNG, EDG displayed a major weakness that they haven’t improved on - poor early-game operations. They were dominated in the early game in all three matches of the BO3 series. Coupled with EDG’s known struggles in playing from behind, their defeat was not surprising. For this upcoming match, if TES selects a standard lineup in the B/P phase and doesn't encounter any unexpected issues in the early game, I predict that TES has a high probability of winning. You might even consider trying TES -1.5 handicap to maximize your returns.

PICK: TOP Esports -1.5
ODDS: 1.92

🔥📈DISCORD & ANALYSIS
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 12:15:30 PM

Hey rand, you've missed a lot of dota 2 actions lately. I am monitoring the ESL One B'ham on SEA and there's more later.

Today is the last day for the semi finals for the lower bracket and the upper bracket finals. While tomorrow, whoever wins at the top bracket goes straightly to the finals and the loser there will wait at the lower bracket and whoever will win at the semi finals in low bracket will have to face them.

3 teams shall remain after this day.

The top 4 remaining are:
Talon Esports
Neon Esports
Execration
Geek fam

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 10:59:15 PM

First first-ever Counter-Strike 2 Major is on the way already! 2 weeks of action! 💪💪💪

👉Who will win #CS2 #PGLMajor?
👉Who are the top 5 favorites?
👉What are the best bets to make?

⭐️READ MORE HERE: https://blog.leetbit.io/counter-strike-2-copenhagen-major-betting-guide/
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105]
  Print  

Jump to: