Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 01:02:22 PM

I went 0/5 yesterday for cs:go for my picks. Roll Eyes
Where is this telegram group you are mentioning and are their any free spots left?
I might join in if the price isn't to steep.

Well, we all have 0% win rate days. That's normal in esports betting  Grin

It's a special Telegram group with my esports VIP picks. 30$ for a month. PM me for more info!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1187

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 03:12:35 PM

I don't think that Team Secret can lose a tournament in 2020 and I think the DOTA TI will crown them champions as I don't see any other team who can fight with Secret right now. On CS:GO ...I don't know, a lot of new teams has rise in the last months and those who were good are now worst than ever ( FAZE, Na'VI ). About LOL , I don't know a thing as I haven't played that game and I don't watch Esports tournaments.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:12:06 PM
Merited by Globb0 (2)

I don't think that Team Secret can lose a tournament in 2020 and I think the DOTA TI will crown them champions as I don't see any other team who can fight with Secret right now. On CS:GO ...I don't know, a lot of new teams has rise in the last months and those who were good are now worst than ever ( FAZE, Na'VI ). About LOL , I don't know a thing as I haven't played that game and I don't watch Esports tournaments.
Man, you just don't know the curse of TI Grin

Doesn't matter you are winning on every major tournament, but TI will be always some cursed. Even Team Secret have a good result from a different tournament like Minor or Major tournament, but believe me in TI always something different happens.

Take example of Vitrus Pro, before TI9 they have a good result score from the different tournaments but when playing on TI they are really bad. Maybe these MEME pictures will remind you, the cursed of TI XD.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 10:21:57 PM

6/7 CS:GO today. Insane profits  Shocked

✅ lvlUP - HR: HR
✅ forZe - AGF: AGF 1.5
✅ Flames - Heretics: Flames 1.5
❌ mouz - NiP: mouz
✅ FATE - HR: HR
✅ FURIA - Triumph: FURIA -1.5
✅ AVEZ - Winstrike: Winstrike 1.5

+

3/3 VIP group  Cool

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 03:22:50 PM

[CS:GO] Yesterday 6/7. My picks for today:

Natus Vincere - AGO: Natus Vincere -1.5, 1.87 @ MY BETSLIP
Nexus - Secret: Secret, 1.61 @ MY BETSLIP
BIG - Heroic: Heroic, 2.09 @ MY BETSLIP
100 Thieves - CHAOS: CHAOS, 2.17 @ MY BETSLIP
G2 - ENCE: Over 2.5, 2.05 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:36:13 AM

[CS:GO] Yesterday 3/5. My picks and predictions for today:

SG.pro - forZe: forZe, 1.15 @ MY BETSLIP
Astralis - mousesports: Astralis, 1.30 @ MY BETSLIP
Cloud9 - Triumph: Cloud9, 1.31 @ MY BETSLIP

Safer picks, lower odds. Explore the odds. GL!
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 05:34:28 PM

Man, you just don't know the curse of TI Grin

Doesn't matter you are winning on every major tournament, but TI will be always some cursed. Even Team Secret have a good result from a different tournament like Minor or Major tournament, but believe me in TI always something different happens.

Take example of Vitrus Pro, before TI9 they have a good result score from the different tournaments but when playing on TI they are really bad. Maybe these MEME pictures will remind you, the cursed of TI XD.

Agree on this, even they're on a winning streak before the championship, the chances of having a bad game on world championship is very high because there's a pressure on pro players on winning. This is only not applicable to TI but on other championships as well. Even if you're really good and prepared well, we still don't know because there are parts on the game that is RNG and can't even predict based on the pro players' experiences.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 06:17:08 PM

Well, as far as the history of Secret, they somehow flop on the International for no reason. Its like they are coming too strong and invincible then lose at the Internationals and wastes their time. They should probably Zai and Nisha the opportunity to hold the Aegis. Those two really improved a lot and been dishing out some sick plays. Matumbaman is expected to play that way and Puppey really brought out the best in him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:14:25 AM

I don't think that Team Secret can lose a tournament in 2020
There's OGA Dota Pit EU which they are directly invited. And to say that this quote below

and I think the DOTA TI will crown them champions as I don't see any other team who can fight with Secret right now.
It's not about crowning them as TI champs, it's a different tournament from the rest that we're seeing right now. As you know, last season, they're also considered as king of majors but during TI, they've fallen shortly.

If they will still perform the same and will be consistent next year which was said to have the next TI, they can be the champ by that time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:22:59 PM

I'm running a 5x 0.002 BTC free bet giveaway. Feel free to join  Cool

https://twitter.com/randd1919/status/1304438175625023490
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 03:45:51 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for today:

Sangal - 9INE: Over 2.5, 1.86 @ MY BETSLIP
ENCE - AGO: ENCE, 1.39 @ MY BETSLIP
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 01:10:18 AM

To be honest you are just putting Favorites on the picks and I don't see any other variable other than Mainline.
Why not go for picks with Odds upto 1.90 or even 2+. That would be much better and will make you get out of your comfort zone.

And note, it's not always about the correct predictions, it's about the ROI you provide.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 12:09:03 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and bets today for BTS EU/CIS:

B8 - Team Unique: B8 0.5, 2.31 @ MY BETSLIP
ViKin.gg - 5men: 5men 0.5, 1.51 @ MY BETSLIP
Khan - Team Empire: Team Empire 0.5, 1.26 @ MY BETSLIP
Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Empire: Ninjas in Pyjamas -0.5, 1.69 @ MY BETSLIP

All matches are BO2 and very risky to bet. Don't bet on maps, bet on handicaps. GL, go lower on this one!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 12:11:47 PM

To be honest you are just putting Favorites on the picks and I don't see any other variable other than Mainline.
Why not go for picks with Odds upto 1.90 or even 2+. That would be much better and will make you get out of your comfort zone.

And note, it's not always about the correct predictions, it's about the ROI you provide.

Well, if you were following me for a longer period of time, you would know that this is not true. However, true is that lately i've been playing safer because the state of the esports scene and online matches. On the other hand, i have VIP group where my average bet odds are 1.96.

In the end, you make your own choices, i never recommend to follow blindly my bets.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:09:41 PM

[DOTA 2] Day 5 of the BTS Pro Series was pretty exciting with some unexpected results. On day 6 we will watch 5men in two series, one after another. On the other side mudgolems will try to break into top 2. That would be an amazing result for them. Please note that all matches are BO2, and they are very risky to bet. Go only for handicaps here, and not maps. Let’s see and analyze BTS Pro Series EU/CIS day 6 matches.

Team Unique - Team Empire: Team Empire 0.5, 1.52 @ MY BETSLIP
ViKin.gg - Mudgolems: ViKin.gg -0.5, 2.15 @ MY BETSLIP
5men - Khan: 5men -0.5, 1.66 @ MY BETSLIP
5men - HellRaisers: HellRaisers 0.5, 1.44 @ MY BETSLIP

Both teams are doing terrible in this league as both teams are knocked down to the bottom of the rankings. Unique had managed to beat B8 with 2-0, and that’s their only win. On the other side, Empire still doesn't know what is a win in this league. Two ties and 3 losses brought them to the 8th position in the rankings, just below Unique. Unique really didn’t show anything in yesterday's match vs NiP. Another 0-2 loss and now they are facing a team of their caliber. Unique are favourites in this match, but as both teams are knocked down, I expect that Empire will take a map at least. This is a very risky match to bet on.

Mudgolems are the biggest surprise of this tournament. Random European Dota 2 stack managed to shock all tournament participants. They are the real underdogs, shocking teams left and right. Even if Vikin.gg are the strongest team in this competition, mudgolems showed amazing plays. With clean 2-0 wins vs NiP and 5men they showed us they are really strong vs European teams. On the other side they had two ties vs CIS squads which are much weaker then NiP/5men. Looking for the handicaps odds here, I’m picking higher odds. I think that there is a 50-50 chance here for either handicap to hit here. -1.5 on Vikin.gg has higher odds and they can surely do it, but if mudgolems continue to perform like in previous matches, they can hit that +1.5 handicap and sweet 1.77 odds.

5men are so good on paper, but so unstable in their performance. I think sometimes they are capable of beating stronger EU teams, and other days they are capable of losing against tier 3 EU squads. Khan is not a squad that they should be afraid of. Even though Khan played 1-1 vs NiP and 1-1 vs mudgolems, I do think 5men really do have a strength in their lineup to take on Khan and achieve easy victory. Their performance was not on the point for now in this tournament, but those odds are worth the gamble.

I really love HellRaisers, so much potential in those guys. They didn’t disappoint for now however. With 2 wins and 2 draws they are currently holding 3rd place in the rankings. They’ve managed to take a map off Vikin.gg and mudgolems, which is why I’m giving them a chance here vs 5men. As I said, 5men are a really stacked squad with great names, but with very disappointing performance sometimes. HellRaisers are stacked with decent players that are playing together for a much longer period, and with carry players like DyrachYO they can surely do it. I think this is a great bet with decent odds.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 01:06:59 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today:

forZe - SKADE: forZe, 1.34 @ MY BETSLIP
ALTERNATE aTTaX - AVEZ: ALTERNATE aTTaX, 1.67 @ MY BETSLIP
PACT - Secret: Secret, 1.67 @ MY BETSLIP
100 Thieves - Gen.G: 100 Thieves, 1.39 @ MY BETSLIP

Last match is BO3, rest of them are BO1.
boyptc

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 11:57:47 PM

Mudgolems are the biggest surprise of this tournament. Random European Dota 2 stack managed to shock all tournament participants. They are the real underdogs, shocking teams left and right.
I was surprised to see this stack. Honestly, they are strong and it's like having 4 experienced players except for Boranija. I'm not following the guy in the tournaments but the stack is with good players.

I think many are excepting them to be seen in the finals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 12:09:40 PM

[DOTA 2] BTS Pro Series is getting pretty hot. Statistically, one team already secured a top spot and playoffs of the tournaments, while other teams are still fighting for the top 8 spots that are leading into the playoffs. Yesterday’s matches were pretty much one sided. Let’s analyse and see what can happen on Friday match day.

Team Empire - Mudgolems: Mudgolems -0.5, 1.37 @ MY BETSLIP
Ninjas in Pyjamas - ViKin.gg: Ninjas in Pyjamas 0.5, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP
Khan - Team Unique: Khan 0.5, 1.45 @ MY BETSLIP
5men - B8: 5men -0.5, 1.23 @ MY BETSLIP

Mudgolems are pretty hot in this tournament. They are on a 2 match winning streak. 2-0 vs NiP and 2-0 vs 5men brought them on the edge of top 3 positions on the table. I’m worry because they’ve managed to drop a map to HellRaisers and Khan, two CIS squads. Since they are facing another CIS squad next, Team Empire, let’s be careful here. They are heavy favourites here, but the Empire can always have a better day. Empire is playing disastrously and they are currently placed on 8th place in the rankings with 4 losses and 3 draws. All in all, I expect mudgolems to take this series with a clean 2-0. They’ve already shown that they are ready to beat better teams, so I don’t see a reason why they can’t beat the Empire here.

We have a pretty interesting situation here as Vikin.gg already secured their playoff spot. They are currently holding 1st place in the rankings with five 2-0 wins and only 1 draw. No losses yet as they showed dominant performance. In my opinion they are the best Dota 2 team here and they are the biggest favourite to take this tournament. As they already secured their playoff spot, they might drop their performance a bit and save it for the playoffs. That will be the chance for NiP for sure. NiP are holding 3rd place with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Surprisingly they were demolished by mudgolems, while they showed amazing performance vs CIS trio – Empire, B8 and Unique. Will this be enough to show some resistance to Vikin.gg and to take a possible map? We will see, but I think they are capable of doing it so.

This will really interesting match between two best CIS squads in this tournament (not including HR). Those two teams are sharing 5th place in the rankings with the same points. However, Unique has 3 straight losses, while Khan has only 1 loss but 3 draw results. Khan managed to take maps of good teams like mudgolems and NiP in this tournament, which is pretty solid. On the other side, Unique managed to beat two weakest teams in the competitions, Empire and B8. They were crushed in every other match they’ve played. However, in this match, I do think those teams will split the points, so Khan handicap is a good way to go here, even the odds are a little bit lower.

There is only one outcome here. And that must be 2-0 for 5men. B8 is the weakest team in the competition as they’ve only managed to take 1 map from 12 maps in total that they’ve played. Pretty bad performance, as they are basically already eliminated from the tournament. They till have a minimal chance if the Empire will do very bad, but I doubt it. 5men are a much stronger squad and they are fighting for top 4 and playoff upper bracket. This should be one sided match.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 04:30:13 PM

4/4. We did good yesterday @ Dota  Cool

✅Empire - Mudgolems: Mudgolems -0.5
✅NiP - ViKing: NiP 0.5
✅Khan - Unique: Khan 0.5
✅5men - B8: 5men -0.5
boyptc

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 05:00:17 AM

4/4. We did good yesterday @ Dota  Cool

✅Empire - Mudgolems: Mudgolems -0.5
✅NiP - ViKing: NiP 0.5
✅Khan - Unique: Khan 0.5
✅5men - B8: 5men -0.5
Congrats, great picks.

I think it's not only me that's noticing that B8 does need to change, if it's not their roster, there should be a change.

I feel bad that this team with the legendary Dendi isn't performing good. Most teams that he goes aren't placing a good rank for those tournaments. I admire as a player and legend but I hope he should get a good stack soon and get back in action with other high tier teams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: