Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:50:51 PM

[CS:GO] Here we go. Day 2 of ESL One Cologne 2020 will feature some of the best teams in the world, both in the EU and NA regions. Here is a short breakdown and our predictions for Wednesday matches for the both regions.

MAD Lions - compLexity: compLexity, 1.21 @ MY BETSLIP
Natus Vincere - mousesports: Natus Vincere, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP
FaZe - Heroic: FaZe, 1.59 @ MY BETSLIP
mibr - G2: G2, 1.40 @ MY BETSLIP
Liquid - Cloud9: Liquid, 1.15 @ MY BETSLIP

Natus Vincere has been a consistent name in the top five of Counter-Strike Global Offensive. The team comprises two of the best players in CS:GO (s1mple and electronic). The duo has stayed on top of its game and has produced top tier Counter-Strike over the past year. Despite the focus on in-game individual strengths, Na’Vi has had a heavy strategic play style. Mousesports’ roster has been inconsistent as the team is still struggling to improve its performance on a regular basis. The relatively shallow map pool puts the team at a disadvantage against one of the best teams in the world.

Complexity will face off against MAD Lions in the team’s opening match for the tournament. MAD Lions has undergone a roster change where the team lost its main player. Bubzjki has been the superstar on the roster and has put forth some impressive results lately. His joining Astralis leaves a massive gap on MAD Lions and they are already struggling. The team added innocent to its roster, a player who speaks a different language and by all means, should be a temporary fix for the roster. Meanwhile, Complexity has climbed nearly seventy ranks from the start of the year. The CG:GO juggernaut has produced impeccable results and its captain, blameF is the best player on the team. He also spent a considerable amount of time studying opponents and trying to figure out how to counter them. CS:GO fans can expect some strong performance by the Complexity team at ESL One Cologne. CSGO bettors should take Complexity to easily win this match. With MAD Lions’ roster faltering in their recent matches with innocent, I just don’t see how they can challenge an in-form Complexity.

Heroic is now ranked first in the Danish CS:GO teams ranks, but their first challenge after this placement will be putting the entire team to test as FaZe Clan looks to impress with their newest player. FaZe Clan recently added Kjaerbye to their ranks and the change is a promising one. With an insane amount of firepower, and a further developed tactical approach, the squad is ready for prime and this match is a perfect opportunity for them. Heroic on the other hand isn’t doing badly, but they are still behind FaZe in a number of in-game points, making them the underdogs in this match. I do recommend a ML bet on FaZe.

The Brazilians at MIBR are heading to the European division of ESL One Cologne 2020 and they will be facing the French squad of G2, who will be more than ready to take them. MiBR has started recovering from the past years of failures with their newest player, but Fallen’s squad still isn’t up to face the best teams that CS:GO has right now, and unfortunately for them, that’s a category that G2 fits in. The Frenchmen will come to this match prepared and ready to break MIBR, and while this time will be certainly harder than the last, but even then G2 will be able to edge out them in this match.

Cloud9 and Team Liquid will face each other in the ESL One Cologne 2020 NA. Team Liquid is one of the best CS:GO teams in North America for sure. The team added Grim to the roster and the player has been phenomenal for the team so far. He has top-scored in multiple games and Team Liquid looks set to put forth a strong performance. The team also added moses as the head coach, and while he will require time to adjust to a new strategy, Team Liquid’s players are in excellent form. Cloud9 is ranked lower than Team Liquid and is one of the better tier 2 Dota 2 teams in North America. However, I think that this team does not stand a chance to Team Liquid in current shape and form.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 11:44:24 AM

[DOTA 2] After 3 match days of the OMEGA League main division, the situation in both groups is getting pretty hot. We already saw few surprises, and day 4 is bringing us another 3 hot clashes.

OMEGA League - Immortal Division Europe: FlyToMoon vs Vikin.gg
PICK: Vikin.gg @ 2.03 (BetOnBit)

FlyToMoon recently underwent a roster change. The team parted ways with Alohadance just days before the start of the OMEGA League. FlyToMoon has traditionally been significantly better than Viking.gg. However, Viking.gg has produced some strong Dota 2 in the past few months. The team coached by ImmortalFaith has improved dramatically on its hero pool, which gives the team an advantage in the drafting phase. Viking.gg has qualified for several tier 1 tournaments in that past few months. The team qualified for OMEGA League via the closed qualifier finishing second in the qualifiers. My pick here would be Vikin.gg because they showed amazing games vs OG and NiP in their previous group matches and they have a good history vs CIS teams overall. Minus for FTM is that they went through roster changes, and that might affect their gameplay.

OMEGA League - Immortal Division Europe: Team Secret vs Ninjas in Pyjamas
PICK: Team Secret -1.5 @ 1.37, MY BETSLIP

Team Secret opened their group stage of this tournament with a strong 2-1 win over Team Liquid. And that was most probably the strongest opponent in their group that they could face in the opening round. On the other side, NiP didn’t manage to take a series yet. From 2 matches, they have 2 losses and the only map they’ve managed to take was vs Vikin.gg. In the last 3 months, those two teams played 3 times, and Secret won all 3 times. 9-0 in maps, really impressive. However, Team Secret is a better team overall and it seems like NiP is not in strong form right now. There shouldn’t be a doubt about Team Secret’s win here. However, -1.5 handicaps are always very risky. Still, I do think Team Secret will crush NiP with 2-0 on Thursday.

OMEGA League - Immortal Division Europe: Nigma vs Evil Geniuses
PICK: Nigma @ 1.60, MY BETSLIP

Team Nigma and Evil Geniuses are two teams that played against each other numerous times. Although I think that EG is the better option here, Nigma is one of the teams that has what it takes to bring down their mighty NA enemies. Both teams are in pretty good form, which is why it will be hard to call a clear winner here. Nonetheless, I believe that Nigma has a slight edge here, although both teams will be playing with a stand-in, which should be taken into account. Nigma opened their group A with a 2-1 win over Alliance, while EG did beat 5men, the weakest team in the competition. rmN- did fit perfectly into Nigma’s lineup, and he is replacing Kuroky pretty decently. I do believe that will be their series to win. EG is not consistent and they didn’t play in a full lineup for quite some time now.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 12:16:01 PM

[CS:GO] My ESL One Cologne 2020 safe picks for today:

BIG - Ninjas In Pyjamas: BIG, 1.47 @ MY BETSLIP
Heretics - Fnatic: Fnatic, 1.25 @ MY BETSLIP
CHAOS - 100 Thieves: 100 Thieves, 1.42 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:54:36 AM

[DOTA 2] We have the first games for the CIS and Europe squads, even a bandaid EG, since the Beyond Epic tournament back in June. Here are my picks and predictions for Day 5 of OMEGA League Immortal Division.

Team Liquid - ViKin.gg: Team Liquid, 1.29 @ MY BETSLIP
Team Nigma - 5men: Team Nigma -1.5, 1.55 @ MY BETSLIP
OG - flytomoon: OG, 1.19 @ MY BETSLIP

Viking.gg is one of the teams that usually performs really well whenever it is the underdog. In this case, Team Liquid is definitely the bigger name here and should be able to claim the victory. However, this won’t be easy because, as we mentioned, Vikin.gg is a team that you shouldn’t underestimate. We saw that in their last match vs FlyToMoon, where Vikin.gg was an underdog. They’ve managed to take that series 2-1 and now they are holding 3rd place in their group B with 2 wins and 1 loss. They are doing surprisingly well in this tough competition. I would definitely go with Team Liquid ML here, even though I do think that Vikin.gg is capable of taking a map here, depending on a good / bad day they will have.

Team Nigma ML is definitely a way to go here. This must be a win for the Nigma. However, I’m going with a much riskier -1.5 Nigma handicap bet, since I do think that they can win this series 2-0 easily. Evil Geniuses gave them a hard time yesterday with a long 3 game series. They’ve lost the series, but they are still one of the best teams in the European region. Swedish / Danish 5men squad did surprise NaVi with 2-1 win, but Evil Geniuses did put them back at the bottom, with their clean 2-0 series win. If you want a safer bet and if you can find decent 1.30 odds or similar, go Team Nigma ML, otherwise I recommend Nigma handicap. Much better return for a very likely outcome.

OG is one of the best Dota 2 teams. With the return of Ceb, this team looks really strong once again. The OG roster has a unique playstyle that sets the team apart from other Dota 2 teams. They have an aggressive early to mid game and are not afraid to take advantage of the smallest loopholes in the enemy’s playstyle. FlyToMoon recently kicked its in-game leader, RodJer. This change is bound to affect the team’s performance as he was one of the best players on the team and definitely the most experienced at Tier 1 Dota 2. FlyToMoon did make their debut yesterday vs Vikin.gg. They’ve managed to lose the series, even if they were slight favourites. That’s what I was talking about the day before. With the roster change, they are still not adjusted to each other, and chemistry is not there yet, like it was in the old squad. OG is a way to go here. FlyToMoon is a really strong squad, and they could surprise, but in the end i’m expecting OG to take this series.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 05:26:39 PM

I really love to bet in Esports but what I notice so far is that there are many teams that are throwing their games therefore I am a little bit disappointed
in Esports.

But if I can see that there will be less throwing in Esports games then I will surely use your predictions and tips in deciding whom to bet. Though, I will also
compare it to my betting picks so I can devise a better picks.
How can you say that they are throwing their games? Most of their losses are ofcourse unintentionally. You can't say that they are throwing because you've lost your bet. Though it's sometimes frustrating and unhappy to lose on betting, you should not blame the team that make your bet to lose. For what I am always watching, players do their best to compete fairly and win.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:51:24 AM

How can you say that they are throwing their games? Most of their losses are ofcourse unintentionally. You can't say that they are throwing because you've lost your bet. Though it's sometimes frustrating and unhappy to lose on betting, you should not blame the team that make your bet to lose. For what I am always watching, players do their best to compete fairly and win.

He could be comparing the latest and recent games to the past matches. The selling of games or throwing of games were once a style for the other players to make money.

But, I haven't seen throwing or 322 matches lately. Players don't want to destroy their reputation involving in it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 01:13:58 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks for today (EU matches):

EXTREMUM - Cyber Legacy: EXTREMUM 1.5, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP
Team Unique - B8: Team Unique, 1.44 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:59:35 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today:

illuminar - Apeks: Apeks, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP
Ninjas In Pyjamas - Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere, 1.52 @ MY BETSLIP
100 Thieves - FURIA: FURIA, 1.46 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:13:26 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and bets for today:

Cyberium Seed - HellRaisers: HellRaisers, 1.38 @ MY BETSLIP
Quincy Crew - 4 Zoomers: 4 Zoomers 1.5, 1.65 @ MY BETSLIP
Cyber Legacy - Omegalil: Cyber Legacy, 1.16 @ MY BETSLIP
beastcoast - Infamous: Over 2.5, 2.05 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 11:11:08 PM
Merited by morvillz7z (1)

Good esports betting day. 6/7 💰💰💰

#CSGO
✅Illuminar - Apeks: Apeks
❌NiP - NaVi: NaVi
✅100 Thieves - FURIA: FURIA

#DOTA2
✅Cyberium.S - HellRaisers: HellRaisers
✅Quincy Crew - 4Zoomers: 4Zoomers 1.5
✅Cyber Legacy - Omegalil: Cyber Legacy
✅beastcoast - Infamous: Over 2.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:27:15 AM

[CS:GO] Here we go. ESL One Cologne 2020 playoffs are almost here. There are still 3 spots open both in EU and NA regions for 3 teams to advance on. Here is a short breakdown and our predictions for Wednesday matches for the both regions. My picks for today:

MAD Lions - OG: OG, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP
FaZe - Vitality: Vitality, 1.52 @ MY BETSLIP
Liquid - Cloud9: Liquid, 1.15 @ MY BETSLIP

OG is higher ranked team currently, their results lately are so so. Loss vs Sprout, Heroic and BIG are questionable. However, they showed a glimpse of hope in a 2-1 win over NiP. They are a team full of star players, and somehow I always believe they will eventually start playing top tier CS:GO. There is no clean favourite regarding map pool, it’s equal. However, I believe quality is on OG’s side. They should take this, even though it may be close.

FaZe Clan managed to get themselves to this stage of ESL One Cologne 2020, but now they will be facing an eager Team Vitality who won’t let any weakness be exposed. Team Vitality has been one of the most remarkable teams lately and despite the dominance of the online format for tournaments, they managed to adapt and keep themselves among the best three CS:GO teams in the world. FaZe Clan on the other hand is a much more volatile team, and as the squad just added Kjaerbye to their ranks, an even more remote team has been playing lately. I do recommend a bet on Team Vitality. Even though Vitality disappointed me with their loss vs mixed Astralis, I do believe there is still fire in them. ZyWoo can have a good day, and they can have a high chance of winning. Map pool is on their side.

In the North American division of ESL One Cologne 2020, the favorites, Team Liquid, will face the underdogs from Cloud9, who hope they can upset their opponents here. Cloud9 has been a solid second-tier team for some time now, and while they still are lacking in many fronts, their players often surprise, and their capacity to play certain maps is certainly remarkable. Liquid on the other hand is one of the teams that struggled the most to adapt to the dominance of online matches since early this year, but they are now managing to find their ground. Coming to this match, they will put everything they managed to place together lately, and will present a massive challenge for Cloud9, which are way below them on paper. Liquid are a massive favourites in this match, and they have a slight map pool advantage. Their last match was a close one, however Liquid managed to take it with 2-1. I would go with Liquid here. EliGE can shine up, they can take this match easily.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:42:03 PM

[DOTA 2] OMEGA League Divine Division’s group stage is coming to an end. We still have 4 matches remaining in the EU region. Situation is getting pretty chaotic, as for now only 1 team is secure for the playoffs. Here is a short breakdown and my predictions for Wednesday matches for the EU region.

EXTREMUM - Omegalil: Over 2.5, 2.06 @ MY BETSLIP
HellRaisers - B8: HellRaisers -1.5, 1.52 @ MY BETSLIP

Both teams are heavily in the battle for top 3 positions that lead to the playoffs. These two teams are currently ranked as 2nd and 3rd teams in the group. While Omegalil has a bigger advantage because they have 3 wins and only 1 loss, Extremum are sitting on the edge of the seat. With 2 wins and 2 losses, they are on the edge of being eliminated if they lose this match. On paper, I love the Extremum lineup a little bit more. More experienced players, bigger names, but they are not showing that dominance in the games. Both teams have a 0-2 loss vs Cyber Legacy as their last match. I do think that Omegalil has a small advantage here, since they showed a little bit more in the group stage, but this can be a very close match. I see a big value here in Over 2.5 bet. I think there is a big possibility that we see all 3 maps.

B8 just can’t catch a break. They are mixing rosters, trying various players, but their concept and approach just doesn’t work. They are one of the weakest profesional Dota 2 squads in Europe this year, and they’ve broken all records in number of lost matches in a row. Theoretically, B8 with a 1 win out of 3 matches, still has a chance to qualify for the playoffs. If they win the next 2 matches. However, I think their first step is impossible to cross. HellRaisers are just too strong for them, and they should easily take this win here. With only 1 map here, HellRaisers should be safe for the playoffs, but I do think they are here to win. This could be very easily 2-0 for HR and with that they should overtake 1st place in the group from Unique.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:02:10 PM
Merited by Globb0 (2)

We are killing it. Congratulations to all VIP group members! We are moving forward! Slowly, we are making profits!

✅ +82 units
✅ 58% win ratio
✅ 11% ROI

✅ September Rand1919 VIP esports group application: DM me or randd1919@gmail.com

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:09:54 AM

[DOTA 2] We are closing in on the last 3 days of OMEGA League Immortal EU Division. The situation is getting pretty hot, as we still have zero clue which team will progress to the playoffs and which teams will fall off. Here are my picks for Thursday matches.

Team Secret - flytomoon: Team Secret -1.5, 1.38 @ MY BETSLIP
Virtus Pro - Team Nigma: Team Nigma, 1.43 @ MY BETSLIP
Evil Geniuses - Alliance: Over 2.5, 2.03 @ MY BETSLIP

FlyToMoon is definitely one of the teams that the fans love to watch. Due to their aggressive playstyle and wild picks, this team has successfully managed to win a lot of important series. Nevertheless, I don’t think that they stand a chance against Team Secret because Puppey’s team is just on another level. Secret has 3 wins in this tournament out of 3 matches, and with only 1 map lost out of 7, this looks to be another good tournament run for them. I would normally give FTM a chance to take a map, but not this time. They’ve just changed a player, and they are not looking as sharp as before. Team Secret ML is the best safe bet here if you don’t want to risk going for Secret -1.5 handicap.

In their last match vs 5men, VP reminded us of old Virtus.Pro from a few years back, where they were dominating the EU scene. Aggressive, dominant, impressive rotations, and kills all over the map. Virtus.Pro and Nigma are a clash of titans where anything is possible. The European teams recent performance has been pretty good, which is why I think that they have a better chance of succeeding. However, VP has always been a huge pain for Nigma, so you never know what will happen. Still, if I have to choose just one out of the two teams, I’ll go for Nigma. Nigma is just performing much better in recent days and months, even though they are playing without Kuroky, their captain and leader. Good odds on Nigma ML bet here.

EG is one of the teams in this tournament that surprised us all with their performance, in a positive way. With stand-in on position 2, they are really playing well. We can now see how Ramzes666 has been missed in EG as he is the guy that makes a difference. Evil Geniuses is one of the teams that’s capable of winning the entire OMEGA League. Judging from that we’ve seen so far, I think that they also have what it takes to win against Alliance. Alliance is struggling, and even though they’ve beat VP with 2-0, their loss vs 5men left a bitter taste in my mouth. Sure, it won’t be an easy match, and I expect all 3 maps here. EG are small favourites here, and if you want an ML bet, go for EG win.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:25:30 AM

[CS:GO] My picks for ESL One today:

mibr - HellRaisers: mibr, 1.34 @ MY BETSLIP
compLexity - Heroic: Heroic, 1.98 @ MY BETSLIP
CHAOS - Liquid: CHAOS 1.5, 1.78 @ MY BETSLIP
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:22:12 AM

Don't you want to bet on ESL One Thailand Asia?

The teams that are participating aren't explosive as the Omega League in Europe. There were roster change and stand-ins which is interesting. Raven to Fnatic, Abed to stand-in to Geek Fam and SamH to play with T1.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 07:22:50 PM

My Prediction in CS:GO Tomrrow bet on quarterfinals ESL One.
OG from denmark i think they win very good players, young players with much skill.
and Astralis i think thwy will win, Astralis is every time good Wink
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:57:39 PM

Moving forward with good profits. My bet results today:

#csgo
✅ mibr - HellRaisers: mibr, 1.34
✅ compLexity - Heroic: Heroic, 1.98

#dota2
✅ Secret - flytomoon: Secret -1.5, 1.38
✅ VirtusPro - Nigma: Nigma, 1.43
❌ EvilGeniuses - Alliance: Over 2.5, 2.03
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:01:13 PM

Don't you want to bet on ESL One Thailand Asia?

The teams that are participating aren't explosive as the Omega League in Europe. There were roster change and stand-ins which is interesting. Raven to Fnatic, Abed to stand-in to Geek Fam and SamH to play with T1.

ESL One Thailand Asia is pretty interesting, but its really hard to predict and a lot of teams have some question marks for me, so i'm rather skipping that tournament. Its easier for me to follow EU / NA tournaments and teams, im more familiar with those, much easier to bet then to Asian fixed matches. Asian is the region with the most teams that fix matches / results for money... Another reason, why to skip it.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:02:45 PM

My Prediction in CS:GO Tomrrow bet on quarterfinals ESL One.
OG from denmark i think they win very good players, young players with much skill.
and Astralis i think thwy will win, Astralis is every time good Wink

Astralis is not the team they were before, but they have their chance. For G2 vs OG, i think G2 will take it, they are one of the top EU teams, while OG are still searching themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: