Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign  (Read 3034 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:09:49 AM

This doesn't matter, it won't stop a project from paying up or not paying at all, I've seen extended bounty project that pay up in the end and I've seen extended bounty that refuse to pay bounty hunters, all this doesn't matter to me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:29:33 AM

That would be disrespect and credibility in the way we work. I never work with such people. If they have increased a few weeks, they have to give a corresponding reward. but if not, that is called labor exploitation. I recommend against that and leave the campaign, but keep the rewards you make for them. This is your way to protect your rights.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 05:27:00 PM

Well i will stay , unless the campaign pm is not increasing the allocated reward for the bounty campaign hunters and still worthy enough to a legit project rather than a scam one . In my opinion it is better to stay with some extra benefit rather than false attractive apple .
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:33:38 AM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

That duration for bounty campaign is too long, 1 year bounty campaign is very risky to join except you know the project is very good.
It is better to ask the bounty manager if you allowed to leave the campaign but not losing your stake, so you can search for another campaign.

amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:02:17 AM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
I've promoted a project that came with 3phase.. I promoted each phase of the bounty for 4 months each.. only for them to tell us at the end of the day that they wont be paying us.. because they didnt raise any money.. and at the end of the day.. they did an exit scam with the few investors they could get.. so this taught me the max lenght I'll ever promote any project is 10 to 12 weeks.. if it exceeds that ... then I'm not interested
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:35:23 AM

It is not uncommon for us to find projects that add up to a month's length of time, and the average project like that achieves a hardcap and the results we get are very satisfying, but we have to be much patience because the time we spend is very long, but if the results are satisfactory it will not be a problem.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 07:35:22 AM

unfortunately many bounty campaigns use this strategy, some even in good faith because the ico has not raised enough funds, but to reassure the bounty hunters they should make intermediate payments and increase the tokens allocated to the bounty
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:15:54 AM

In my experience, when an ICO extends its bonus program it means that ICO is not attractive enough for investors. The evidence is that they did not raise enough funds and devised strategies to keep bounty hunters, expand the bounty program, increase the level of tokens that a bounty hunter can get ... etc.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:53:56 AM

Some of the campaigns that I participated in were not very good results when the tokens started listing on exchangers. Good or not the price of tokens on the market in my opinion depends on the project being done and not because of the short length of the campaign being done
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 01:03:14 PM

unfortunately many bounty campaigns use this strategy, some even in good faith because the ico has not raised enough funds, but to reassure the bounty hunters they should make intermediate payments and increase the tokens allocated to the bounty
Yes, if they expand the bounty campaign, then they need to increase the budget to calm the bounty hunter and not make any complaints. If the bounty expands without increasing the budget, you should not continue to participate in their project
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 03:32:26 PM

If the project doesn't seem too promising to me, then most of the cases I don't work on extra weeks. I don't think any good project needs extra promotion. In my opinion, those projects extend the time who fail to meet their targets. So working on these projects nothing but a waste of time.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 04:03:59 PM

That is the rule of bounty campaign and you must follow it because usually if you don't continue then stake obtained since the first week will be burn, but most projects that do extra time for duration campaign of the end are not good because they only collect small amount of funds

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 04:04:45 PM

it depends on the project. If the developer band impart a rational description to bounty participants and additionally the community, I think participants  preserve agree to that clarification and carry on the campaign. But I feel it every part of depends on us, whether we will carry on to the promotion or not as mostly every price operation gives the opportunity to desert the canvass in the central of the toll road and the stake obtained will stay behind safe.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

I think its depends on project quality. If i see that the project going well, team work also good or they are very near to reach the hardcap i can continue. But this is very disgusting as long term work behind a project. Last time the LYDIAN LION project expand 8 weeks and changed their wallet address also. So this is very painful.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:10:26 PM

If the project doesn't seem too promising to me, then most of the cases I don't work on extra weeks. I don't think any good project needs extra promotion. In my opinion, those projects extend the time who fail to meet their targets. So working on these projects nothing but a waste of time.
That's right, projects that extend the duration of promotions are projects that don't meet their targets, unless the project is made in a different round, and that's another story, and when there is an extension of time on a project, there are also two possibilities that will occur, the first can succeed with the target they set, and the second they fail miserably.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:01:22 PM

If they extending more weeks, and you are one of their bounty participants. I would rather to leave that project campaign rather than continue to promote their project. But of course, you need to ask permission to the bounty manager where you will no longer continue to promote their campaign and you will also ask the BM to save all the stakes you made during the phase 1 of their bounty period and once you confirm that your stake is safe then look for another project on which you think it has a potential to give good earnings in the future.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:44:37 PM

adding extra weeks for bounty projects is a bit good, but with a note that adding allocations to rewards,
is useless if extra weeks are held and rewards are still the same  Smiley
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:40:48 PM

Bounty can be extended if the team are yet to meet their target and once it is extended, the participants can either choose to continue or stop. Thus, continuing in this type of bounty will depend on how good the project is, the bounty manager in charge, the allocation and how long the distribution will take place. Extending a bounty without increasing the allocation is not a good idea to me and this is where a good bounty manager comes into the picture, but if the allocation is increased and the project is worth it, that is, how committed the team is, then I don't mind continuing.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:41:07 AM

Extension of bounty campaign is not good, it can be the initial sign of failed project.
Usually, the extension occurred because the sale period doesn't going good, the project fund raising doesn't reach even the softcap target.
The extra weeks added on bounty campaign can causing delay on bounty payment because the end date of campaign is still can be extended later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:47:52 AM

It depends on you to continue for as long as you have already earn your stakes for the weeks you have participated. But i think it is not necessary for a bounty campaign to add more weeks if there's no indicated in their rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: