Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
leetrump

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

hehe

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:15:01 AM

Wow 3 investors total in 2 days, incredible progress. I'll be updating the investor list tomorrow.

With this I feel confident that we can pump out this final wallet and more video updates very soon.

Respond and tell us what you need to see to be convinced, we're here to satisfy you. For the trolls or
the misinformed, no we cannot release the source code or the wallet at the moment.

I'll see you "edgy" investors soon.

I sent 0.1419btc to you , please check Grin
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:34:01 AM

I think everyone that is investing needs to look at StackCoin just to be aware of a particular scam in the past.  I'm not saying EdgeCoin is a scam, but I do think people should be very weary. 
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:34:48 AM

Wow 3 investors total in 2 days, incredible progress. I'll be updating the investor list tomorrow.

With this I feel confident that we can pump out this final wallet and more video updates very soon.

Respond and tell us what you need to see to be convinced, we're here to satisfy you. For the trolls or
the misinformed, no we cannot release the source code or the wallet at the moment.

I'll see you "edgy" investors soon.

I sent 0.1419btc to you , please check Grin

Just sent a response to your email, glad to have you with us. I'll have to check out of here for the night soon, I'll get back to you/update everything tomorrow morning.

I think everyone that is investing needs to look at StackCoin just to be aware of a particular scam in the past.  I'm not saying EdgeCoin is a scam, but I do think people should be very weary. 

I 100% agree. I encourage everyone to make a wise decision by viewing the good and the bad. I would also like to remind everyone to also check out Reddcoin, NXT, and Exocoin.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:35:25 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 04:55:02 AM by provenceday

dev team:can you just post a little  part of  edge coin source code?

just a little is enough! thanks! Smiley
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:39:19 AM

can you just post a little  part of  edge coin source code?

just a little is enough!

Sure I'll get the guys to grab a piece concerning block reward/PoS/diff

Check back tomorrow please, getting late here, I'll have to call it a day.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:55:27 AM

can you just post a little  part of  edge coin source code?

just a little is enough!

Sure I'll get the guys to grab a piece concerning block reward/PoS/diff

Check back tomorrow please, getting late here, I'll have to call it a day.

thanks, then i will invest some btc.
_doge

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:59:03 AM

I've read through all of your posts.

I have come to the conclusion that this is a neatly organized scam.

Anyone with mediocre programming knowledge could:

• Create a demo GUI in Visual Studio, Node-Webkit, Qt, you get the idea.
  • Make a small interactive socket server to send the details of the "transactions", or just use a service like pusher.com.
  • Use an HTML template for a quick website.

I mean, fuck I'm even tempted to pull the same thing as well, only a lot more complicated, more thought out.

For Christ's sake they're using a fucking GMail account for IPO investments. You couldn't even set up a Google Apps or Live mail server, seriously? All it takes is an MX record.

And don't try to pull the whole, we wanted to get this out as fast as possible card. If you're hunting down for sane investors, then you take your time to make sure everything is professional.

Until I see a functional demo, including an RPC interface or the console, or some screenshots of the GUI code I'm calling this a scam. I hope to god that you are open-sourcing this, because otherwise you would be so full of shit any noob coming here wouldn't believe you.

I see no mention of escrow. If you were serious about this coin release you'd have escrow details ready to go, meaning a trusted member of the community's word that he approves.

I want to see you download, MD5 verify the checksum of a known miner software, compile, run GUIMiner, CGMiner, or any of the equivalents and then start mining since the difficulty must be low and I must see unconfirmed coinbase transactions show up in your wallet.

Until then:

http://media.giphy.com/media/s2qXK8wAvkHTO/giphy.gif

~_doge

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:03:53 AM

I've read through all of your posts.

I have come to the conclusion that this is a neatly organized scam.

Anyone with mediocre programming knowledge could:

• Create a demo GUI in Visual Studio, Node-Webkit, Qt, you get the idea.
  • Make a small interactive socket server to send the details of the "transactions", or just use a service like pusher.com.
  • Use an HTML template for a quick website.

For Christ's sake they're using a fucking GMail account for IPO investments. You couldn't even set up a Google Apps or Live mail server, seriously? All it takes is an MX record.

And don't try to pull the whole, we wanted to get this out as fast as possible card. If you're hunting down for sane investors, then you take your time to make sure everything is professional.

Until I see a functional demo, including an RPC interface or the console, or some screenshots of the GUI code I'm calling this a scam. I hope to god that you are open-sourcing this, because otherwise you would be so full of shit any noob coming here wouldn't believe you.

I see no mention of escrow. If you were serious about this coin release you'd have escrow details ready to go, meaning a trusted member of the community's word that he approves.

I want to see you download, MD5 verify the checksum of a known miner software, compile, run GUIMiner, CGMiner, or any of the equivalents and then start mining since the difficulty must be low and I must see unconfirmed coinbase transactions show up in your wallet.

Until then:

~_doge

[/size]

Thank you for your lengthy and informative post. The information regarding Escrows can be found here:
http://edgecoin.info/invest.html -Yes the website is based on a design template
Were you accepting a custom made website 1-1.5 months before launch?
http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=investments
Exocoin has had a very successful IPO even with a sketchy image and delayed information releases

Regarding the several requests you have made we'll be working towards fulfilling the majority of them.

And you mentioned a demo? Not sure if you've taken a look at this one.
http://a.pomf.se/kxazdl.mp4
_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:05:58 AM

Thank you for your lengthy and informative post. The information regarding Escrows can be found here:
http://edgecoin.info/invest.html

Regarding the several requests you have made we'll be working towards fulfilling the majority of them.

Yeah, I'm talking about that video. Nice try. You did exactly what I've described.

I'd like to know how encrypted transaction messages are going to be implemented. I expect a prompt response, otherwise... try harder.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:10:45 AM

Yeah, I'm talking about that video. Nice try. You did exactly what I've described.

I'd like to know how encrypted transaction messages are going to be implemented. I expect a prompt response, otherwise... try harder.

Encrypted transaction messages are still in a developmental phase. Yes, it would likely follow the coin-mixing style of Fedoracoin for example. Encrypted transaction messages were never something promised, but these messages will be attached to typical transactions (mixed or not). I'm not qualified to elaborate on the topic as I'm just one of the graphic designers and the main thread moderator.

Almost forgot to answer, yes this project will be open-sourced and free to duplicate once launch time comes around

By the way, I wasn't trying to spite you when pointing out the video. Just legitimately wasn't sure you had watched it. Sure, absolutely everything can be doctored in modern times.

_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:15:24 AM

Exocoin has had a very successful IPO even with a sketchy image and delayed information releases.
I don't give a rat's ass about what Exocoin had or didn't have.

I'm talking about you guys.

This IPO will end up being successful... for you guys.

A few days of effort for a couple dozen BTC, I'd even bite.

Heavycoin had code samples, videos showing working wallets, a very clever IPO distribution process (involving generating private keys), and very competent developers who were able to defend their hashing algorithm using cryptographic explanations.

All you guys have shown is that you can code a basic graphical client that talks to another computer, this is high school level computer science here.

Again, I want to know how encrypted messages are going to work.

Encrypted transaction messages are still in a developmental phase. Yes, it would likely follow the coin-mixing style of Fedoracoin for example. Encrypted transaction messages were never something promised, but these messages will be attached to typical transactions (mixed or not).

Almost forgot to answer, yes this project will be open-sourced and free to duplicate once launch time comes around

I'm not qualified to elaborate on the topic as I'm just one of the graphic designers and the main thread moderator.

Then get your fucking developer on here before this crumbles to the ground.

Also, if it's in the development phase, how were you able to send a transaction with a message and be able to receive it on another computer?

You're so full of shit. Give up.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:18:44 AM

Exocoin has had a very successful IPO even with a sketchy image and delayed information releases.
I don't give a rat's ass about what Exocoin had or didn't have.

I'm talking about you guys.

This IPO will end up being successful... for you guys.

A few days of effort for a couple dozen BTC, I'd even bite.

Heavycoin had code samples, videos showing working wallets, a very clever IPO distribution process (involving generating private keys), and very competent developers who were able to defend their hashing algorithm using cryptographic explanations.

All you guys have shown is that you can code a basic graphical client that talks to another computer, this is high school level computer science here.

Again, I want to know how encrypted messages are going to work.

Encrypted transaction messages are still in a developmental phase. Yes, it would likely follow the coin-mixing style of Fedoracoin for example. Encrypted transaction messages were never something promised, but these messages will be attached to typical transactions (mixed or not).

I'm not qualified to elaborate on the topic as I'm just one of the graphic designers and the main thread moderator.

Then get your fucking developer on here before this crumbles to the ground.

Also, if it's in the development phase, how were you able to send a transaction with a message and be able to receive it on another computer?

You're so full of shit. Give up.

I understood Encrypted as being scrambled/hidden/anonymous

Sure I'll wake up the other guys, tomorrow. I'm not going to continue arguing conjecture just to be berated.

Have a good night, message me later if you want, just make sure you're more professional about it.
_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:26:32 AM

I'm also allowed to conject whatever the fuck I want to. You have no definitive proof that this is even a functional client.

This is also free fucking forum, I can be as professional or unprofessional as I want.

You should be more concerned with the lack of evidence that you are providing and the fact that most of my concerns haven't been addressed, but put aside later because the "developers" are sleeping leaving the poor clueless marketing dude to shill a fucking non-existent coin. That's unprofessionalism.

You though I wouldn't post it.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:30:14 AM

I'm also allowed to conject whatever the fuck I want to. You have no definitive proof that this is even a functional client.

This is also free fucking forum, I can be as professional or unprofessional as I want.

You should be more concerned with the lack of evidence that you are providing and the fact that most of my concerns haven't been addressed, but put aside later because the "developers" are sleeping leaving the poor clueless marketing dude to shill a fucking non-existent coin. That's unprofessionalism.

_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:37:35 AM

Fuck... you got me.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:38:00 AM

Everyone, an excerpt from the website concerning escrow:

Note:

Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. While Escrows are allowed, the funds need to be in before the end of whatever stage you have invested in. Unfortunately, it has to be done this way due to overhead. Luckily for you, we'll be releasing a demo video of our AIO wallet in a fully functioning state in a couple of days. In order to protect the market, the IPO distribution will be fully realized 30 days after launch. Every day after launch you will receive 3.33% of your respective IPO earnings.

In other words; Even if you escrow, the escrow must be turned over to them in blind faith before they will prove they have produced anything.

The whole point of escrow is to mitigate risk.
This is not mitigating risk, it is just organizing that risk into a neat little package for them.

Also, regarding pictures of wallet:

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:46:27 AM

Note:

Regarding Escrow payments, we're not responsible for the fees and risks associated with using an Escrow service. While Escrows are allowed, the funds need to be in before the end of whatever stage you have invested in. Unfortunately, it has to be done this way due to overhead. Luckily for you, we'll be releasing a demo video of our AIO wallet in a fully functioning state in a couple of days. In order to protect the market, the IPO distribution will be fully realized 30 days after launch. Every day after launch you will receive 3.33% of your respective IPO earnings.

In other words; Even if you escrow, the escrow must be turned over to them in blind faith before they will prove they have produced anything.

This is not mitigating risk, it is just organizing that risk into a neat little package for them.

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/meh.ro6338-455x303.jpg

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPqnSbCGgQY&feature=youtu.be

Escrow:
Unfortunately, it has to be done this way due to overhead. Luckily for you, we'll be releasing a demo video of our AIO wallet in a fully functioning state in a couple of days.
_doge

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:50:15 AM

Note:

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/meh.ro6338-455x303.jpg

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPqnSbCGgQY&feature=youtu.be

Escrow:
Unfortunately, it has to be done this way due to overhead. Luckily for you, we'll be releasing a demo video of our AIO wallet in a fully functioning state in a couple of days.

Stop fucking posting the video without addressing my concerns, it's not proof.

Why the fuck is there escrow if nothing is being delivered once someone releases their funds.

Oh right, because you are a manipulative son of a bitch and I can see straight through your mirage of pseudo promises.

charles99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:54 AM

This is Major Scam!!  Written all over.  Can't believe you think people will actually send you BTC.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:23:49 AM

This is Major Scam!!  Written all over.  Can't believe you think people will actually send you BTC.

In fact, the investor program has been quite successful (so far)
Edgecoin has only just begun

Thank you for your concern though Smiley

Feel free to message me if you want, we can discuss later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: