Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
merockstar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BTS: merockstar420

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:54:23 PM

I see that escrow is added which is good, only now i wonder how will the early investorst who took the risk without escrow be rewarded? Are there being made any differences? Or is fase 1 of the IPO closed already?

We're still talking about this, what's your opinion? I feel like blatantly rewarding direct investors would cause backlash about this "being a scam"

Maybe direct investors receive a 1.1/1.2 multiplier on top of no fees?

If anyone else would like to discuss this possibility feel free! Still early enough to make changes

Sounds OK to me but closing fase 1 as fast as possible sounds better ;-)
But I'm an early investor so that would be good for me so my word means shit in this.  Grin

Haha, of course. We'll we're gonna continue thinking about what's best, hopefully more opinions come through.

Agreed. People who invested before escrow should have half the first stage split between them exclusively Tongue Also Stage one should end now plz.

Lol.

Obviously, I'm biased too.
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

I see that escrow is added which is good, only now i wonder how will the early investorst who took the risk without escrow be rewarded? Are there being made any differences? Or is fase 1 of the IPO closed already?

We're still talking about this, what's your opinion? I feel like blatantly rewarding direct investors would cause backlash about this "being a scam"

If anyone else would like to discuss this possibility feel free! Still early enough to make changes

Sounds OK to me but closing fase 1 as fast as possible sounds better ;-)
But I'm an early investor so that would be good for me so my word means shit in this.  Grin

Haha, of course. We'll we're gonna continue thinking about what's best, hopefully more opinions come through.

Agreed. People who invested before escrow should have half the first stage split between them exclusively Tongue Also Stage one should end now plz.

Lol.

Obviously, I'm biased too.

If direct investments pick up again (they've stagnated) we'll most definitely implement a 1.2-1.3x multiplier to earnings. We're not closing off stage 1 or splitting it up.
caspar

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

The launch time is too long
At least one month... Cry
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:38:25 PM

Where is launch date?

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:41:31 PM

The launch time is too long
At least one month... Cry
'

Sorry! We'll try to speed it up

Where is launch date?

http://edgecoin.info/faq.html
wangdaniel2014

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:51:27 PM

This makes me a scarared feeling. It seems that you are setting a trap.  As u saw the great change of EXOcoin before and after using an escrow service. And also exocoin received a lot of direct investments (> 50BTC).  That is the reason u r asking for an escrow?  And u also expected a lot of noobs send u BTC directly?
Why r u encouraging direct investors now?   This marks this coin a likely scam!  The direct investors have a risk of being scammed. While the escrow investors also pay the service fee. 
The long period of IPO sucks.  Again marking this coin a likely scam.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:01:44 PM

This makes me a scarared feeling. It seems that you are setting a trap.  As u saw the great change of EXOcoin before and after using an escrow service. And also exocoin received a lot of direct investments (> 50BTC).  That is the reason u r asking for an escrow?  And u also expected a lot of noobs send u BTC directly?
Why r u encouraging direct investors now?   This marks this coin a likely scam!  The direct investors have a risk of being scammed. While the escrow investors also pay the service fee.  
The long period of IPO sucks.  Again marking this coin a likely scam.

My point.

I appreciate the feedback though.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:58:52 AM

Going to be expanding onto reddit soon to pull in more supporters! Cheesy

We'll all see this project grow very soon.
Gingermod

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:50:07 AM

Looks sexy and functional...

Going to be assessing the risk of investing before stage 1 closes. High hopes!
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:19:54 AM

Need a Block Explorer?  Every coin should have at least 2 available at all times.

PM us if interested.

Cheers,
CryptoBlox.com

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:59:33 AM

Looks sexy and functional...

Going to be assessing the risk of investing before stage 1 closes. High hopes!

Thank you, that was the goal Smiley
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:43:48 AM

We're up to 15 investors.

Investor list will be updated tomorrow (including escrow)

So far we're against giving direct investors a major advantage, there's already the benefit of 0% fees and for some individuals, direct payment is much easier than working with an intermediary.

See you all soon Smiley
iNfaM0us

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:45:10 AM

This looks pomising
I have send some funds for investment, got fast reply Smiley

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:11:16 AM

If direct investments pick up again (they've stagnated) we'll most definitely implement a 1.2-1.3x multiplier to earnings. We're not closing off stage 1 or splitting it up.

Specifically promoting direct investments now that escrow is available is shady to say the least.
Obviously this plays off of peoples greed and fears.
"I could make more money if I pay him directly!" and "He's offering escrow now so that must mean he is legit".

Rewarding people for taking unnecessary risks is foolish as it perpetuates the mentality that leads to many people being scammed. If anything the people that payed into escrow should be rewarded more for making smart decisions. This is how real life works. Smart decisions are more rewarding than stupid ones.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:12:26 AM

This looks pomising

Oh look:
Name:    iNfaM0us
Activity:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 08:20:42 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:11:05 PM

Not a shill account at all.  Roll Eyes
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:27:17 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 05:46:59 AM by Anon136

Specifically promoting direct investments now that escrow is available is shady to say the least.
"I could make more money if I pay him directly!" and "He's offering escrow now so that must mean he is legit".

Rewarding people for taking unnecessary risks is foolish as it perpetuates the mentality that leads to many people being scammed. If anything the people that payed into escrow should be rewarded more for making smart decisions. This is how real life works. Smart decisions are more rewarding than stupid ones.

yes this bears repeating.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE OFFERS ESCROW DOES NOT MEAN HES LEGIT

please make smart decisions guys

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:44:06 AM

Glad we could agree:

So far we're against giving direct investors a major advantage, there's already the benefit of 0% fees and for some individuals, direct payment is much easier than working with an intermediary.

This looks pomising

Oh look:

Not a shill account at all.  Roll Eyes

Yup, an investor account

http://puu.sh/7FYTi/7a9b020b6f.png

0.02 BTC investor

Go home TheMightyX  Grin
jsrev

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:04:17 AM

IPO is a serious thing, people. I am no one to judge other's intentions, but I personally believe that IPOs around a decentralized and anonymous technology are quite dangerous, and something like this should be highly transparent -by this, I mean defining a verified person or group to take responsability and stablish some law regulation. Even if this seems very complex, that's the only way for an IPO to be reliable in the long term.
Placing nice graphics and diagrams says nothing about a person's ethics, but only about his designing skills.

Well, just my humble message, no harm intended. Good luck in the project OP, wish you success. If you do it as you say, it will be great for sure Smiley

BTC - 1G8gS81BKKnqsCPsQ12X4aehQYpLD3RXeC
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:07:09 AM

IPO is a serious thing, people. I am no one to judge other's intentions, but I personally believe that IPOs around a decentralized and anonymous technology are quite dangerous, and something like this should be highly transparent -by this, I mean defining a verified person or group to take responsability and stablish some law regulation. Even if this seems very complex, that's the only way for an IPO to be treliable in the long term.
Placing nice graphics and diagrams say nothing about a person's ethics, but only about his designing skills.

Well, just my humble message, no harm intended. Good luck in the project OP, wish you success. If you do it as you say, it will be great for sure Smiley

Thank you and I invite anyone with the desire to support EDG to come talk to me and join our group. I've already been chatting up a couple marketers and of course the beloved escrow-er Anon136.

If you feel Edgecoin is a gamble, a potential scam, or you're just super cautious go for the escrow.
TheMightyX

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:16:57 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 07:14:17 AM by TheMightyX

This looks pomising

Oh look:

Not a shill account at all.  Roll Eyes

Yup, an investor account

0.02 BTC investor

wow an email, that sure means something  Roll Eyes
Your entire existence here is just damage control, isn't it?

Oh look at this!
Infamous logs out and Edgecoin logs in!

Oh whats that?:

Name:    Din
Local Time:    March 23, 2014, 06:15:50 AM
Local Time:    March 23, 2014, 06:15:50 AM

You just happen to have the same time zone?
Out of the entire world, he just happens to live in (I assume) the UK as well and is up at 3:45am posting here?

Didn't notice it automatically detects your time zone when you made that account, did you?

Fuckin lulz.
Hurry quick, log in with infamous from another browser so you can defend your sockpuppets legitimacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: