Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

Photoshopped.
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:44:51 PM

Photoshopped.
Hi there, thanks for showing interest in EdgeCoin!

Understandable conclusion, however we will be releasing a video of the functioning wallet, not just a "photoshopped" still image.
Please stick around before making assumptions Smiley
nurvnurv

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:03:01 PM

definitely photoshopped

kudo's for the neat work tho, looks good

i feel sorry for the people buying into this haha
Robert Lewandowski

Bayern

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:03:25 PM

Thanks for the response but im sure its very possible to make a wallet that looks like that in say Visual Studio which looks and functions like a real innovative wallet that you are showing but actually does not vork
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

definitely photoshopped

kudo's for the neat work tho, looks good

i feel sorry for the people buying into this haha
Hi there, thanks for showing interest in EdgeCoin!

Understandable conclusion, however we will be releasing a video of the functioning wallet, not just a "photoshopped" still image.
Please stick around before making assumptions Smiley
nurvnurv

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:05:14 PM

Thanks for the response but im sure its very possible to make a wallet that looks like that in say Visual Studio which looks and functions like a real innovative wallet that you are showing but actually does not vork

ye i'm a software engineer with moderate photoshop skills and i could make this mockup in about 15 minutes
and now they want to publish a video?

release a wallet, cut the bullshit if you want trust
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

ye i'm a software engineer with moderate photoshop skills and i could make this mockup in about 15 minutes
and now they want to publish a video?

release a wallet, cut the bullshit if you want trust

Releasing a wallet means giving everyone the potential to premine. Don't forget that our selling point doesn't solely lie in our wallet, but the services we'll be able to provide on day 1 on the marketplace with IPO support.

Many coins like Redd, Exo (in development), and even NXT have garnered massive support without any screens/videos.

Anyone can mockup anything, that doesn't immediately discredit its legitimacy.
nurvnurv

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:09:58 PM

Releasing a wallet means giving everyone the potential to premine.

haha o wow, you are trolling... right?
nurvnurv

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:13:36 PM

another question about the cryptsy support

you're building in features for buying/selling on cryptsy with the cryptsy API
so basically you are relying on the cryptsy servers to be online, in order for this function to work, correct?

also, to build in this cryptsy functionality, you need people's username and password, in order to use the feature

you really think ppl are going to login to your wallet, with their cryptsy info???
you dont think NOT releasing the wallet raises questions?Huh
Robert Lewandowski

Bayern

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:16:16 PM

so basically you are relying on the cryptsy servers to be online, in order for this function to work, correct?

also, to build in this cryptsy functionality, you need people's username and password, in order to use the feature

you really think ppl are going to login to your wallet, with their cryptsy info???

Yeah i see where you are going with this but no way is someone going to put in their Cryptsy password. Beware everyone
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:16:43 PM

wow  Cheesy
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:17:00 PM

Releasing a wallet means giving everyone the potential to premine.

haha o wow, you are trolling... right?

Hi, the assistant answering your questions was a web designer,
even though pre-mining through the client is possible(solo&pool mining is fully operational), the mining tab can obviously be disabled.
I see you've completely disregarded the argument my fellow co-worker made,

Many coins like Redd, Exo (in development), and even NXT have garnered massive support without any screens/videos.

Your "attacks" don't have much of an impact here, thanks for showing interest though!
Kind regards."
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:17:22 PM

Yeah i see where you are going with this but no way is someone going to put in their Cryptsy password. Beware everyone

Hi, I obviously understand your concern, the wallet is going to be open source though for anyone to look! That should solve any confusion,
While the login process is also going to be encrypted.

We're working on integrating other exchanges that don't require login info for a 3rd party trading app (btc-e) for example.
(The user should also obviously feel free NOT to use the in-client trading functionality if he doesn't want to)
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:19:53 PM

Just give us a demo wallet, that would be great enough to consider investing. It looks to good to be true mate, video is not acceptable

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:22:42 PM

Just give us a demo wallet, that would be great enough to consider investing. It looks to good to be true mate, video is not acceptable

There are obvious security issues with this possibility, we will be releasing source on launch.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:23:33 PM

When can I start mining it?
nurvnurv

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:23:44 PM

fancy pictures
'video' of the wallet
no source code
no demo wallet
needs cryptsy login info

move along people  Wink
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

There are obvious security issues with this possibility, we will be releasing source on launch.

okay.. you are right. i surrender. i will send all my btc to your ipo because you are soooo trustworthy.

this is stackcoin all over again. fuck you. i've said it since i began mining and i will say it again for the millionth time.. if people wanna send money to ipo's from people they don't even know.. prepare to be royally fucked.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:25:20 PM

okay.. you are right. i surrender. i will send all my btc to your ipo because you are soooo trustworthy.

Feel free to escrow. http://edgecoin.info/invest.html

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.0 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597.0
Mind you telling me where a pre-launch video for redd/nxt/exo is located?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:25:39 PM

fancy pictures
'video' of the wallet
no source code
no demo wallet
needs cryptsy login info

move along people  Wink

Source code pre-launch?
Wallet available pre-launch
Needs login info?

I don't see any of your requirements met by the various legitimate IPO coins (redd,nxt,exo). Many of these "requirements" require us to give away our innovations and developments to eager competitors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: