Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37164 times)
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:15:59 PM

Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Hi, Anon,  I'm not clear about the last sentence.
How many should I send to you if I want to invest 1BTC?

1.02BTC or 1.009BTC ?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
wangdaniel2014

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:17:36 PM

Hi, dev
could u plz classify what fraction u will premine for IPO, giveaway,bounties, etc...?

Edit: what's the exact time (on 27th March) of the deadline of First round IPO?
I'll wait for the last minute.  Grin Grin           
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:19:56 PM

Hi, dev
could u plz classify what fraction u will premine for IPO, giveaway,bounties, etc...?

Yes that is in the OP post.
5% of the coins will be
alotted to investors.

Email us at edg@tech-center.com (once) if you would like to participate in
our 0.05% giveaway

Edit: what's the exact time (on 27th March) of the deadline of First round IPO?
I'll wait for the last minute.  Grin Grin     

4PM EST
wangdaniel2014

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:28:15 PM

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

1.02BTC or 1.009BTC ?

Got it.

Hi, dev

Yes that is the OP post.
5% of the coins will be
alotted to investors.

our 0.05% giveaway

5+0.05=5.05%  is that all premined ?
will  the left 94.95% be mined in 8 weeks?

I read there will a long IPO period (30 days in total). When will EDG be released? When will investors get their EDG?

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:31:53 PM

1.02BTC or 1.009BTC ?

Got it.

Hi, dev

Yes that is the OP post.
5% of the coins will be
alotted to investors.

our 0.05% giveaway

5+0.05=5.05%  is that all premined ?
will  the left 94.95% be mined in 8 weeks?

I read there will a long IPO period (30 days in total). When will EDG be released? When will investors get their EDG?

Yeah for investors + small giveaway

No, this is mainly a PoS coin, but yes a large chunk will be mined during the PoW phase

1-1.5 months, it all really depends on how successful the IPO is.
wangdaniel2014

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:42:18 PM

No, this is mainly a PoS coin, but yes a large chunk will be mined during the PoW phase

Let's classify sth.

5% = 50B*5% = 2.5B, is it right?

While you mean IPO+giveaway+Mined <100% (50Bil), where is the left coins? Or how many coins will the miners mine ?

I know when PoS kickin, the amount will increase.  The interests won't come from the initial 50Bil.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:53:03 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 01:06:10 AM by Din

Let's classify sth.

While you mean IPO+giveaway+Mined <100% (50Bil), where is the left coins? Or how many coins will the miners mine ?

I know when PoS kickin, the amount will increase.  The interests won't come from the initial 50Bil.

Yes you are correct. About the mining, roughly 50% of the coins will be mined.
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:32:44 AM

Additionally you MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

0.52 BTC sent from Blockchain info. Shall I send signature key now?

Thanks,
JKBtCn

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:50:39 AM

Additionally you MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

http://api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr-code/?data=1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz&size=250x250

Thanks,
JKBtCn

Thank you for your contribution, make sure you shoot us an email (edgecoin@gmail.com)

Send him a message, I'm sure he'll see it tomorrow.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:40:48 AM

Thanks,
JKBtCn

No need. I will have you sign instructions when it comes time to alter the state of your account. Example: you might sign "Release btc to Din and edgecoin to edge address 09o1j21o2jo12no12ij012j0j", or "please refund bitcoin to address 00912uo1i2ow1n2own12jknw1i2".

Welcome,
anon136

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
wangdaniel2014

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:07:19 AM

Let's classify sth.

I know when PoS kickin, the amount will increase.  The interests won't come from the initial 50Bil.

Thank u for your answer.
But my key question is still not solved.
Where is the left coins? 
5%IPO + 0.05% giveaway + ~50%mined == 55.05% Huh?
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:35:05 AM

lol and even taking fees

I hate what this community has become

What am i supposed to work for charity? I'm a very busy person.

*edit* also you are naive if you would allow someone to hold your money who claims to offer you that service for free.

Yes you handling service for scammers and therefore are no better than them.

yea saving people from getting ripped off makes me just as bad as the person i saved them from Roll Eyes

ignored

As said, I don't care if anyone ignores me. I post against IPO to warn people of the fraud that happens here. But sadly there are enough morons that still throw their BTC away at greedy IPO scammers and their minions that offer services for them to collect cheap fee profits.
Hampuz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:56:39 AM

lol and even taking fees

*edit* also you are naive if you would allow someone to hold your money who claims to offer you that service for free.

yea saving people from getting ripped off makes me just as bad as the person i saved them from Roll Eyes

ignored

As said, I don't care if anyone ignores me. I post against IPO to warn people of the fraud that happens here. But sadly there are enough morons that still throw their BTC away at greedy IPO scammers and their minions that offer services for them to collect cheap fee profits.

Looks like you are just mad for probably losing big time on Pandacoin.. Stop with this nonsense, please.  And to call out someone that has been here for god knows how much longer than you have, just shut it.

EDIT: You created your account here 3years after Anon did.. His reputation is far greater than yours.
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:03:06 PM

I see that escrow is added which is good, only now i wonder how will the early investorst who took the risk without escrow be rewarded? Are there being made any differences? Or is fase 1 of the IPO closed already?
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:35:33 PM

lol and even taking fees

ignored

Looks like you are just mad for probably losing big time on Pandacoin.. Stop with this nonsense, please.  And to call out someone that has been here for god knows how much longer than you have, just shut it.

EDIT: You created your account here 3years after Anon did.. His reputation is far greater than yours.

I lost on pandacoin what? I was warning people about wolong's scam as I am warning people here. There is no difference. Pandacoin should be a warning for everyone, that buys IPO, but the retards buy again with their bloody noses.
Also, you are implying, this is my first account here.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

Let's classify sth.

Thank u for your answer.
But my key question is still not solved.
Where is the left coins? 
5%IPO + 0.05% giveaway + ~50%mined == 55.05% Huh?

It's a PoS coin, the rest comes through the annual interest.
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:02:26 PM

I see that escrow is added which is good, only now i wonder how will the early investorst who took the risk without escrow be rewarded? Are there being made any differences? Or is fase 1 of the IPO closed already?

We're still talking about this, what's your opinion? I feel like blatantly rewarding direct investors would cause backlash about this "being a scam"

Maybe direct investors receive a 1.1/1.2 multiplier on top of no fees?

If anyone else would like to discuss this possibility feel free! Still early enough to make changes
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:13:26 PM

I see we're getting some escrow investments now. Awesome stuff, but don't forget you still need to email us! (edgecoin@gmail.com)
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:30:21 PM

We're still talking about this, what's your opinion? I feel like blatantly rewarding direct investors would cause backlash about this "being a scam"

If anyone else would like to discuss this possibility feel free! Still early enough to make changes

Sounds OK to me but closing fase 1 as fast as possible sounds better ;-)
But I'm an early investor so that would be good for me so my word means shit in this.  Grin
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:35:17 PM

Sounds OK to me but closing fase 1 as fast as possible sounds better ;-)
But I'm an early investor so that would be good for me so my word means shit in this.  Grin

Haha, of course. We'll we're gonna continue thinking about what's best, hopefully more opinions come through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: